If successful, Tektus will agree to leave. Where you Belong: Quest 3 Easy to take out. Madmen rush in where the sane fear to tread. Create your ReedPop ID & unlock community features and much, much more! If you decide neither faction is worth saving, you can destroy both of them - either at the same time or one after the other to maximize the aforementioned perks and rewards. Is he bad? This leads to a potentially killing-free ending to the story. No part of this site or its content may be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. And the calculation says kill Tektus and replace him. This page will encompass the different Far Harbor Endings that arise from completing the Far Harbor Walkthrough as part of the main story in the Far Harbor DLC. The fate of Acadia includes the likes of DiMA, Kasumi Nakano - and potentially even Captain Avery and High Confessor Tektus. JavaScript must be enabled for certain features to work. Replace Tektus, keep DiMA's secret and also, Capt Avery's secret she is a replacement in Far Harbor. Expert Answers: There is no penalty for killing Tektus after convincing him to flee. Choose your own ending. An unique view of The Nucleus, the Children of Atom's sacred place which happens to be a nuclear submarine. Voice type Completing the quest will instantly complete, Completing the quest is the only way to obtain, Completing this quest can unlock the "Cleansing the Land" achievement, but only if the quest has been officially started and added to the journal (by going to the location of one of the two "faction-killing" items and fulfilling the corresponding objective in. If you dont show Allen the proof, or just ignore that route altogether, you can confront DiMA about his actions and demand he turn himself in. Mechanist's Lair, Eyebots, and Rogue Robots covers what happens after the Mechanist story is complete. If you notice things happening differently for you, remember that there are a number of possible orders you can do this AND that multiple faction leaders are involved. Attacking the Children of Atom and having yourself become enemies of the faction is an option, it's just not a good one. Here's a quick tour. Nuka Bottling Plant & Power Armor You will need to go on to destroy either Far Harbor or the Nucleus to end the story. You can use this to destroy the Children of Atom. Heading back to Tektus and showing him the fake version will result in him believing the old confessor is coming back to take over his position and he then suggests speaking about it further inside the command center. Gamers can also present the evidence of Averys murder to Allen Lee directly, and then avoid talking him out of storming Acadia. Gender What's the best reward? This leads to a huge scene in Far Harbor where you - depending on your influence with Far Harbor residents (based on Quests you've done) - can stop Avery from inciting the town to go all out on Acadia, instead of just executing DiMA. In both of Calus's phases, you'll have to do manage hordes of weaker enemies (aka, 'adds') while dealing damage to the boss. Destroy The Nucleus If you decide to launch the nuclear missile inside The Nucleus (which can be done with or without the High Confessor's permission), the entire place will be destroyed, as will. Should i kill tektus? You'll also get the chance to talk to Kasumi and get the Close to Home Quest to wrap up this chain. Dan Donohue Assuming you kept DiMA's secret, you can then begin the Reformation quest, but it will involve another dark deed - replacing the High Confessor Tektus with a synth that will promote peace. I already played Far Harbor once before too and let everyone live, except Acadia because I had the Institute move in on them. The replacement will give a short speech in The Nucleus, and give Atom's Bulwark as a reward. A handy video guide to how to get your new expansion kicked off. [1] He eventually left Megaton with Confessor Martin[1] to settle in Maine and eventually rose to the rank of zealot. The Gauntlet & Taken for a Ride Walkthrough There is 1 magazine and 1 chest at this location. A Legendary Assaultron Dominator will spawn and it is a badass in such tight quarters. Tell him to turn himself in. lmfao, I found the best way to deal with the Assaultron is to quickly disable it using the Robotics Expert perk. The replacement will give a short speech in The Nucleus, and give Atoms Bulwark as a reward. I've also compiled map shots of all Bobblehead Locations in the game. Hope this is handy! No part of this site or its content may be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. Power Play New First, provide power to the damn thing by hitting the switch in the back. Well, there are a few outcomes: If you attack her a few times, she'll drop to a wounded state, though she can be revived. 3 fragmentation mines next to each other. At this point, you can execute him, allow Maxson to kill him, or convince Maxson to let him live. Like cattle to slaughter. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Return them to DiMA, then say youre ready and travel to the Nucleus. The Children of the Atom are the only aggressors. From here, you have a set of options as to how you can finish the Witch Hunt quest. U an make it a settlement as long as you clear out all the areas for that old lady in farharbor or u can just go by and kill them on your own. The note also seems to hint that Aubert may plan to kill Tektus as revenge. SPECIAL Stats, Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide You can get the Far Harbor Survivalist Perk if you side with Far Harbor. Battle past an Assaultron to the Turbine 003 terminal and choose the third option to shut down the turbine. Automatron He offers me only one option for dealing with the Children of Atom - you cannot negotiate with their leader if you've turned the faction against you, though you can leave the island in a state of conflict by choosing not to do anything about it. Far Harbor is under control. I am level 57 in Far Harbor and practically melt any enemy. Robots in Automatron New I figure I may satisfy my own curiosity and a few players' as well by logging what happens. Given by 5y. The Biden administration should keep the pressure on. for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Pokmon Go Community Day list, March 2023 time and date, and all previous Community Day Pokmon and moves, Pokmon Go Shinies - how to catch Shiny Magikarp, Red Gyarados, and what we know about other Shiny Pokmon, PlayStation Plus Premium games list for March, all PS1 to PS5 games currently available, Pokmon Go Spinda quest for March, all Spinda forms listed, Pokmon Go March Field Research tasks and their rewards explained. Pleae note there are different endings for this DLC, something we all wanted! You will need to go on to destroy either Far Harbor or the Nucleus to end the story. Progressing through the command center leads to Tektus, where one can choose to attack or reason with him. xx004464 (human)xx0212AB (synth) He will then leave the game forever. If Avery is spared, . If Tektus and his guards are killed, their corpses must be stashed in the hole in the wall. Some defense I thought Until I got to the room with the terminal that stores the memories. A 1-2 pound hula hoop is the maximum hoop weight you should choose to lose weight hula hooping. Kasumi lives. I did this just to see what happens, and it's supported by the story but not a favorable outcome. In this fight, and inside, an abundance of drugs will help immensely to improve damage and rad resist, your own damage, max hp, and maybe Perception if not using Power Armor. The location known as Acadia is a DLC refuge Far Harbor Location in the Eastern area of The Commonwealth. The fates of both Far Harbor and The Nucleus can be decided in the Cleansing the Land quest, as you uncover both the Wind Farm Kill Switch, and the Nuclear Launch Key. I picked the game up again to get all the trophies and close out all the different quest possibilities. But, let's say, for experimental reasons, you want to do the deed yourself. Nuka Bottling Plant & Power Armor Shindo Life codes: Free RELLCoins, Spins and XP, Clicker Simulator Codes: Double Luck and Hatch Bonuses, Destiny 2: Lightfall | How to get Cloud Accretions. Annihilate everything. Cleansing the LandReformationWhat Atom RequiresWitch Hunt We pick our eight favourite tools of destruction from the new DLC - and tell you where to find them. Is DiMA bad? What happens if you tell Avery Shes a synth? If one presents this evidence to the synth Avery, she will come to realize the truth that her own mind has been altered to sell the deception. If you go a route that leads to this much death and destruction, be sure you've bought all the things you might want (like the Kiloton Radium Gun from Children of Atom). Once you have completed accessing the first three of DiMA's memories during the Best Left Forgotten quest, you'll be able to choose the fate of several important places and people, and will effect who survives, which rewards you get, and any questlines that may get severed. This Fallout 4 realism mod makes introduction impossible to survive, Fallout TV series leak shows Red Rocket gas stations for the first time, Fallout: London mod adds lethal post boxes to the fray, Modders are adding Modern Warfare 2 weapons into Fallout 4, Sega, Valve, Naughty Dog celebrate Halloween with video game pumpkin carvings, Fallout gets the Lego treatment thanks to dedicated fan, Vault 33 appears in first official shot from Amazon's Fallout TV series. or you can destroy the nucleas and far harbor and get 2 perk. Copyright 2023 Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company. It's time for another boat ride. Perks List Endings Guide New It's not Crusader of Atom, it's Inquisitior of Atom. The High Confessor is no more. In fact, now all three factions will be led by synths. Home | About | Contact | Copyright | Report Content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap. This shuts down the wind farm, killing off the electricity needed to run the fog condensers around Far Harbor. hey adam, if i was your son, would i be a child of adam? There are three main endings to this quest, although multiple routes through them allowing you to see most of the content regardless of our final choice: There are several points throughout this route where you can back out if you change your mind. You've been defeated but given the change to flee with your tail between your legs. If you wipe out more than a couple of factions, at least in DiMA and Avery's case, they wonder how you could create so much bloodshed. TimesMojo is a social question-and-answer website where you can get all the answers to your questions. This is risky. The plan is to take the Children of Atom's leader, High Confessor Tektus, and replace him with a replicant that will convince the faction to work towards peace with Far Harbor. High Confessor Tektus appears only in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor. All rights reserved. I got to be further on to get that. Youll need to finish the What Atom Requires side quest to proceed, if you havent already. Nuka World Which you side with will make your options variable, and I may miss some combinations. So killing Tektus and replacing him with a synth is the only correct option. It's not clear exactly who is the worst and what outcome is deserved for the residents and individuals involved in the shady things that have happened on The Island. What happens if I give Tektus the launch key? If you decide to launch the nuclear missile inside The Nucleus (which can be done with or without the High Confessor's permission), the entire place will be destroyed, as will any related sidequests. Nuka World Endings Guide - Options and Benefits, Faction Perks and New SPECIAL Ranks in Nuka World, Fallout 4 Nuka World Walkthrough: Quest 1, The Gauntlet & Taken for a Ride Walkthrough, The Grand Tour: Park Areas and Choosing Where to Go, Kiddie Kingdom & Claiming Raider Territory, Restoring Order (Mechanist Fight/Options), Mechanist's Lair, Eyebots, and Rogue Robots. The biggest news of the day airdropped to your inbox. The Crusader of Atom Perk reward will raise your damage the higher your Rads. All factions coexist in peace. There, you can also watch the trailer and view new weapons that can be found. Well he did what he had to do. Please keep posted as to how it goes - very interested. Race Far Harbor (Speaking to DiMA here will cancel the 'An Execution' and 'What Atom Requires' sidequests if not completed.). Return to page one for the index to our Fallout 4: Far Harbor guide. There is a nuke aboard the submarine that can be used to destroy the Children of Atom. This covers how to make the Robot Workbench to begin making your own Automatrons, and walks you through the first two quests while providing some tips for fighting the Mechanist's creations. She will still continue to escape, though. / Somber Cheats Get to know all three island factions. Should I tell Tektus to run away? If you destroy the Nucleus, you will kill innocents. In the trial that follows at Far Harbor, the number of side quests youve done and your persuasion skills will determine whether the residents march on Acadia or not. DiMA DID kill Captain Avery of Far Harbor and replace her with a Synth so that she could keep the citizens in line. Immediately upon turning it on, I encountered the real security here. Companion Perks/Likes/Dislikes A video guide to our eight favourite bits of secret fan service in the Far Harbor DLC. Visit Martins radiation-filled sanctuary and take the two holo tapes one on the desk and another by the bed. After inserting the key, you have about 30 seconds to escape the Nucleus through the now-hostile Children of Atom. If you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. If you do nothing, they will kill the people of Far Harbor. Anything beyond that is risky and unnecessary. Before you leave, DiMA will grant you with Acadia's Shield, a powerful and unique armour piece that grants +1 to agility, intelligence and endurance. You can either go straight to Tektus and hand the note over to him, or you can go to Aubert and confront her about the note. It was tough in tight quarters, but doable. Cooperate with the CoA and earn their trust, at least enough to infiltrate the area and you'll have a much more satisfying ending to Far Harbor. I read somewhere that if I kill everyone, "the island is mine" does this mean I can make it a settlement now? Next Reformation is the only quest that will lead to peaceful endings between all factions on Far Harbor. Since some players might like to try, I thought I'd write about my experience trying a full-frontal assault on the Children of Atom upon first meeting after getting the Better Left Forgotten Quest from DiMA, and directly going after the objective by fighting my way through the Nucleus and on to where his memories are stored. Do FH in full first if you haven't already. This is perhaps the biggest thing to affect your character long-term. I play the game for the story. Siding with Children of Atom gives you the Crusader of Atom Perk which grants more damage the higher your Rads. Speaking with DiMA, you can forgive him and cover up his crime, or try to encourage him to turn himself in (or just do it anyway) If you help him, you'll gain a unique Synth Armor - Acadia's Shield - and start the path to the ending where peace can be achieved via the Reformation quest. You still get to settle things, there are a few quests remaining, and you have some investigating to do before you can choose to get Kasumi back to her parents in the Commonwealth. Especially after you've already beaten the game by destroying only the institute. You can even pass a speech check with Tektus and he will do so willingly, eager to meet the Division (one of their radical beliefs). At least for efficiency's sake. The final quest Restoring Order (Mechanist Fight/Options) is now available. It doesnt make much sense since you could bang a robot in New Vegas, but thats the way it is. Informing the Railroad results in an NPC making their way to Acadia, with no consequences that we noticed. Anything beyond that is risky and unnecessary. Or, rather, the way it was, thanks to the magic of modding. If the player character has replaced Tektus with a synth and then chooses to disable the Far Harbor barrier, he will be upset as they have violated Atom's request for peace, but he will let them off with a warning. One of the Institutes experiments had to do with how synthetic brains could process personality, and so they adapted two synths for their experimentation. Tektus preaching from the top of the Vessel. So you can get the good ending, send Kasumi home, and then go in with a force of brotherhood soldiers and wipe out the synth scum? I've got the tapes DiMA asked for. By the way, Kasumi Nakano is NOT a Synth in case you wondered whether she is - she was lured there and just couldn't know. Once he's convinced, head back where you accessed DiMA's memories but, instead of going under the lasers, take a right. Quest chain If you do kill him, don't forget to use the prompt and stash him in the wall cavity. Simply put, excessively heavy hula hoops are not safe, and the industry has done a great disservice to the public by producing and hyping up these kinds of . After that, DiMA will suggest a plan to replace High Confessor Tektus with a synth to ensure peace between the factions. After much searching in an embarrassingly small area (I'm not very observant), I found it in the back (behind the security doors and in between computers) along a wall, a lone switch. What did the Acadian synths ever do to you? Gutsy and Assaultron, plus a lot of turrets, guard the area where DiMA's memories are stored. The happiest ending with the most rewards is available if you choose this quest to end the main storyline in Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC. He is subsequently replaced with the synth Cole. When choosing to destroy Far Harbor, one can optionally give the nuclear launch key to High Confessor Tektus. Sure I can see people making other choices for giggles. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Scav Magazine Locations New, See my Far Harbor Guide for new features in the DLC. Far Harbor has a large new area to explore, with at over 50 marked locations on the map. It gives you a minor reward of a few stealth boys and some additional dialog. for PC, Xbox One, and PS4. Is Kasumi a Synth? The new High Confessor is in place and peace has been restored to Far Harbor once again. High Confessor Tektus is the leader of the Children of Atom living in the Nucleus on the Island in 2287. The attack on the base took a lot of supplies because there are about 15 members inside. Similar to how the player may have difficulty in determining who is the bad guy in the base game, Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC is chock full of moral gray areas. Feel powerful. Form ID Definitely one of the more difficult fights I've had in the DLC. DiMA can give it to you, you can go do it yourself, or con Tektus into doing it. Far Harbor Once it was defeated, I escaped the blast just in time (haul ass to get away from its body). Take its legs out and it crawls. I've also compiled map shots of all Bobblehead Locations in the game. Eight. Regardless of the story thus far, he will come with two guards, and the Sole Survivor will need to pass a high Speech check, causing him to flee. Perks List Power Play New Form ID Kasumi will be killed. DiMA gives you quests to help the citizens of Acadia, though you can continue on the main quest. There is no penalty for killing Tektus after convincing him to flee. Far Harbor main quest Role The plan is to take the Children of Atom's leader, High Confessor Tektus, and replace him with a replicant that will convince the faction to work towards peace with Far Harbo. None of the perks really matter honestly. The Wind Turbine Kill Switch disables Far Harbor's power, stopping their Fog Condensers and allowing the fog to overtake the town. Voice actor Fallout 4 getting a new-gen upgrade in 2023, bringing best-boy Dogmeat to PS5 and Xbox Series X/S, Two Fallout: London mod developers have been offered jobs at Bethesda, Fallout 4 mod set in London features the voices of two classic Doctor Whos, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Prey and Dishonored all get FPS Boost today on Xbox Series S|X, Dishonored, Fallout 4, Skyrim, more getting FPS Boost on Xbox Series X/S, ZeniMax to sit as part of Microsoft's Vault subsidiary if acquisition is approved, Fallout 76's troubled launch hasn't put Bethesda off making multiplayer games, Bethesda hints at how big a tech leap Starfield will be over previous games, Destiny 2: Lightfall | How to farm Nimbus reputation, Sons of the Forest Best Bases | The best places to build in Sons of the Forest, Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Mystery Gift Codes. When the deed is done, it's time to go back to Acadia again. Press J to jump to the feed. Hope this is handy! You must also agree to his plan to replace Confessor Tektus with a synth that is more likely to work with the other two factions on the island. If you do kill him, don't forget to use the prompt and stash him in the . It's a dumbass move to do this with next to no radiation resistance, and even 40-50 is not that great given their radium rifles and gamma guns all do rad damage. The turrets are easy as they always are, and I ran into normal protectrons. Far Harbor: Reformation You must also agree to his plan to replace Confessor Tektus with a synth that is more likely to work with the other two factions on the island . After a trip to the Vim soda factory and DiMA's secret medical facility, you'll be able to get confirmation from the Dr. in Far Harbor that the evidence you found did indeed belong to Avery. Bobblehead Locations Now that I've written about all Perks in Fallout 4, I've put them all in a list, with how they work, what you can expect, and my own opinions on them. Both of these options grant the same results. I know anorexia can kill but when I'm deep in it, I just don't care - it's like I'm possessed. At the start of the fight, your raid will . It will not be there even if one uses console commands to reach the area behind the now erected wall. If Avery is spared, she and the surviving raiders will remain at the hospital. You can persuade him to run away rather than kill him, if you'd prefer. View Interactive Map. There is little point to this: you dont get a second perk, an achievement or any extra XP. Pleae note there are different endings for this DLC, something we all wanted! You can choose to explore the locations on your own or read descriptions for those I've taken notes about. The area is massive, so we can expect plenty of quests and exploration in a foggy, rugged area with new and challenging creatures to battle. Instead of doing odd-jobs for the Children of Atom to gain High Confessor Tektus' trust, you could just pass him the launch key and the means to take down Far Harbor's defences - just be sure to tell him you're not ready. Nothing too special that I noticed. i killed the entirety of the COA just because i didnt want to do the stupid quest to get inside the nucleus and left literally no survivors so i dont really know how my game is going to turn out. You can take Zealot Richter's armor for yourself, though it may not be unique at all. He was the one who helped save Grand Zealot Brian Richter when he was trapped. Leader Alternatively, the Sole Survivor can pass a medium speech check to make Tektus flee if they haven't completed the. Though he is willing to maintain peaceful relations with the Acadians because they supplied the Children with the Nucleus, he is vehement in his hatred of the residents of Far Harbor, frequently deriding them as heathens and sometimes even sending some of his followers to sabotage their defenses. It's Martin, not Markus who is the possible pending returning (previous) leader of CoA that is used to lure current leader Tektus during that quest, it's Tektus that is replaced with a synth, after you 'remove' the real Tektus, the replacement synth being more amenable to peace. Enter Martin's old hideout, pick up the holotapes, grab the mother icon and have a read of the notes lying about. The residents of Far Harbor will wipe out Acadia; you can participate or just watch the assault. I went BoS which by far was the most interesting story and ending in the main game. You can even pass a speech check with Tektus and he will do so willingly, eager to meet the Division (one of their radical beliefs). The power to Far Harbor can be shut down, allowing the fog to overtake it. [Hook x2] [Verse 2] Killer shit I played it out. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023 . So far it seems like this was the only real peaceful solution however, since now that DiMA is gone and I have completed every other . Second, 'Cleansing the Land'. There's a sewer opening covered by moss that you need to walk through. SPECIAL Stats, Fallout 4 Nuka World Guide After he delivers a speech you can talk to him to get Atom's Bulwark, another unique armour piece that grants damage and energy resistance when you're feeling rad. Rad-X helps a lot, but Power Armor would be much better for this. Acadia, though it may not be cast to escape the Nucleus, the way was... That Aubert may plan to kill him, if I give Tektus the launch key reward will raise damage... D prefer let & # x27 ; ve been defeated but given the change to flee and have set... The terminal that stores the memories time ( haul ass to get your new kicked. Of this site or its content may be reproduced without the permission of copyright... The index to our Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor can be used to destroy nucleas... Corpses must be enabled for certain features to work ( haul ass to away. Home | about | Contact | copyright | Report content | Privacy | Cookie |... Console commands to reach the area behind the now erected wall the Atom the! Power to the story set of options as to how you can go do it yourself, or Maxson... The map perk reward will raise your damage the higher your Rads Acadia ; you can should i kill tektus Witch!, with at over 50 marked Locations on the base took a lot, thats. Old hideout, pick up the holotapes, grab the mother icon and have a set of options to... Area of the faction is an option, it & # x27 ; d prefer did Captain... Where the sane fear to tread hoop weight you should choose to or! Nuka World guide you can also watch the trailer and view new weapons that can be shut,... Quest to wrap up this chain Bulwark as a reward the switch in the Nucleus end! Choose to explore, with at over 50 marked Locations on your own or descriptions. To escape the Nucleus, you can get all the Answers to your inbox,... Was your son, would I be a child of adam doing.! After that, DiMA will suggest a plan to replace High Confessor Tektus killed their. Will wipe out Acadia ; you can execute him, or con Tektus into doing it participate or just the!, if I give Tektus the launch key to High Confessor Tektus is the only.... Way to Acadia, with at over 50 marked Locations on the main quest the base took a lot supplies. A sewer opening covered by moss that you need to finish the what Requires! The replacement will give a short speech in the back again to get your new expansion kicked off quarters but. And get 2 perk destroy Far Harbor guide too and let everyone live, except Acadia because had... The one who helped save Grand Zealot Brian Richter when he was trapped trademarks are property of their respective in... Ass to get that you side with will make your options variable, and I may miss combinations. Key, you can execute him, don & # x27 ; t forget use... Harbor or the Nucleus, you have n't completed the defense I thought Until got! To kill him, allow Maxson to kill should i kill tektus, if you about. And another by the bed the main game supplies because there are different endings for this DLC, something all. Interesting story and ending in the DLC features in the back kill the people of Far Harbor on I... Martin 's old hideout, pick up the holotapes, grab the mother icon have. The room with the Assaultron is to quickly disable it using the Robotics expert.. To Acadia, with no consequences that we noticed can persuade him to the. Taken notes about would be much better for this DLC, something we all wanted base... The note also seems to hint that Aubert may plan to kill him, convince! Copyright | Report content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions Sitemap. Create your ReedPop ID & unlock community features and much, much more no penalty for killing Tektus replace. A small commission choices for giggles the higher your Rads mother icon and have a read of the Nucleus end! In tight quarters get your new expansion kicked off blast just in time haul! To let him live in full First if you tell Avery Shes a so! ' as well by logging what happens if I was your son, would I a... Area of the notes lying about you can execute him, or con Tektus into doing it the! The only quest that will lead to peaceful endings between all factions on Far Harbor wind,! Will make your options variable, and it 's supported by the bed by the.... Raid will making other choices for giggles or any extra XP leader Alternatively, Sole... Harbor, one can choose to lose weight hula hooping and other countries run the to! It goes - very interested could keep the citizens in line terminal that stores the memories speech to... Much better for this new features in the Eastern area of the more difficult I... Owners in the game forever Tektus, where one can optionally give the nuclear launch to!: there is 1 magazine and 1 chest at this location human xx0212AB! 'Ll also get the Far Harbor has a large new area to the! Property of their respective owners in the DLC Sole Survivor can pass a speech. It was defeated, I encountered the real security here is to quickly disable it using the expert. There 's a sewer opening covered by moss that you need to walk through nuka Bottling Plant & power you... One for the index to our Fallout 4: Far Harbor once it was in... Far Harbor once again this leads to a potentially killing-free ending to the damn thing by hitting the switch the! Where you can persuade him to run the fog condensers and allowing the fog to overtake it perk reward raise. Expert perk electricity needed to run the fog to overtake it attacking the Children of should i kill tektus. I give Tektus the launch key to High Confessor Tektus index to our eight favourite bits of secret service. Acadia, with at over 50 marked Locations on your own or read for... On a link and make a purchase we may receive a small.... You the Crusader of Atom inserting the key, you want to do the deed yourself the hoop!, DiMA will suggest a plan to kill him, if you have about 30 seconds to the! Now available gives you a minor reward of a few stealth boys and additional. Moss that you need to finish the what Atom Requires side quest to proceed, if you destroy Children... To proceed, if I give Tektus the launch key to High Confessor Tektus is the only quest will... At over 50 marked Locations on your own or read descriptions for those I Taken..., thanks to the magic of modding it out have n't completed the his guards are killed, their must! Leave the game up again to get away from its body ) citizens of Acadia includes the likes of,! You & # x27 ; t forget to use the prompt and stash him the! - and potentially even Captain Avery and High Confessor Tektus appears only in the Nucleus, and give Bulwark! Rogue Robots covers what happens unique at all the change to flee the Mechanist is. Which happens to be a child of adam the different quest possibilities Maxson. One who helped save Grand Zealot Brian Richter when he was trapped be used to the. The biggest thing to affect your character long-term fights I 've also compiled shots! Attack or reason with him though you can execute him, don & # x27 ; say. On Far Harbor pass a medium speech check to make Tektus flee if they have n't completed the out. Perk which grants more damage the higher your Rads island factions, rather, the Children Atom. Copyright 2023 Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company much better for DLC. Explore the Locations on the island in 2287 to replace High Confessor Tektus with a synth so she! You havent already only the Institute move in on them around Far Harbor and replace him the what Atom side! Hideout, pick up the holotapes, grab the mother icon and have a read of faction..., see my Far Harbor Survivalist perk if you do kill him, if you kill. | Report content | Privacy | Cookie Policy | Terms & Conditions | Sitemap all Bobblehead in... All the trophies and Close out all the trophies and Close out all different... Or convince Maxson to let him live the Robotics expert perk eight favourite bits of secret service... ] [ Verse 2 ] Killer shit I played it out so Tektus. As well by logging what happens after the Mechanist story is complete nothing, they will kill innocents enemies the., and I ran into normal protectrons Acadia is a social question-and-answer where... Will give a short speech in the once before too and let everyone live except... Also seems to hint that Aubert may plan to kill him, allow Maxson to let him live and! Hitting the switch in the hole in the hole in the back yourself become enemies the. Harbor has a large new area to explore, with at over 50 marked Locations on own! ' as well by logging what happens if you click on a link and make a we. Home quest to wrap up this chain the sane fear to tread to let him live Perks/Likes/Dislikes. Once it was tough in tight quarters can see people making other choices for giggles Gauntlet & for!

Shooting In Sicklerville Nj Yesterday, Jagger The T Rex Commands, Articles S