0 sold, 1 available. The OS reports: "'t-rex.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file" - despite that I whitelisted both the .bat and .exe files plus the folder, from which they came! Not nearly as good as hyped - Buyer be wary, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2013. -N, --hashrate-avr Sliding window length in seconds used to compute average hashrate (default: 60). (default: 0 - disabled), --temperature-color Set temperature color for GPUs stat. View all Vtech Switch & Go Dinos - Jagger the T-Rex manuals We have the following Vtech Switch & Go Dinos - Jagger the T-Rex manuals available for free PDF download. It's large though, so make sure that you have plenty of room to store him; I wasn't aware of how large he would be in person. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2013. He would not go forward or fire the drill. The support for this parameter may later be extended to cover other algorithms. Re: T-Rex 0.9.2 NVIDIA GPU miner with web monitoring page and auto-updates. With my two oldest being 17 and 15, we have had a lot of VTech products over the years and they company itself has never disappointed us. You see the red thing on his tail? Tested working. JavaScript disabled. (eg: --fork-at x16rv2=time:2019-10-01T16:00:00). .99 Vintage Mattel 1965 Switch N Go Gt Car Play Set Racing Toy Car Lot -s47. Just repeat the command after him. You must speak VERY CLEARLY & there's times Jagger doesn't even understand us. Note: fan speeds are limited to [5%, 95%] range in auto-fan mode. Jagger has an on/off switch & there's additional buttons for giving commands, firing the missile he comes with & other features. Valid values: p0. Plays different sound effects and phrases. Item: 273768120409 Mining calculator: https://woolypooly.com/en/calc/what-to-mine-gpu. --fan Sets GPU fan speed in percent or target temperature (auto-fan). This Mega T-Rex is likely to be a big hit with small boys and some small girls for this holiday season. -r, --retries Number of times to retry if a network call fails. V-Tech Switch And Go Dinos Jagger The T-Rex Transforming Dinosaur. Spawn a Tamed Rex (Level 150) Copy. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Need a manual for your VTech Switch & Go Dinos - Jagger the T-Rex? Sitemap Switch and Go Dinos Jagger also includes a small T-Rex that transforms into a bulldozer. Overall I would recommend this toy for the 3+ age group. 2-in-1 toy easily transforms from a dinosaur to a crane and back again, LCD screen displays fierce dinosaur eyes and cool driver animations, Responds to 20 voice commands in both dinosaur and crane modes, Includes a small T-Rex that transforms into a bulldozer, Watch dinosaurs come to life with included iPhone, Motorized wheels and jaw make Jagger walk, drive, launch the drill and more, Learn dinosaur facts and hear wild sound effects. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Alpha Rex. To change main pool port you must write it right after algo: : From the console I used the "start" command . Say "Hello T-Rex" if he's a dino, or "Hello Truck Driver" if ; Vtech Switch & Go Dinos - Jagger the T-Rex | User Manual - Page 7 T-Rex" or "Hello Truck Driver" first. Plays 90+ sounds and phrases. I actually found my son pretending to be a veterinarian one day too cute! Its definitely close tho between that and the increase in memory to the 4 GB. Spawn a tamed Rex (Random Level) Copy. Supported on Pascal GPUs with GDDR5 or GDDR5X memory only. 2 - recommended for 30xx cards to prevent invalid shares If a parameter is set in the config file and also via cmd line, the latter takes precedence, Will be set to 0 on exit and during DAG rebuild. He loves it although I think my husband & I like it more. Version: 0.26.5 If you have a Kid that has been pestering you for the last 3 yrs for Jagger He/She will love you forever.. SHA256: b1f60d13e8981f55848da217cd11bdcb887a20e59370b1513707e235081f93be, Download T-Rex Miner 0.26.8 - NVIDIA GPU Miner [2022], Download T-Rex Miner 0.26.6 - NVIDIA GPU Miner [2022], Download T-Rex Miner 0.26.5 - NVIDIA GPU Miner [2022], T-Rex Miner: Dual mining (HiveOS and Windows) - Guide [2022], the pool or solo node address to connect to. This is a carousel. Created by Frank and Doris Hursley, it originally was set it in a general hospital (hence the title), in an unnamed fictional city. I also like that he has a command button that you can push where he suggests a command incase you forget the words that he will respond to. info Food Torpor Breeding Spawn. SHA256: b1f60d13e8981f55848da217cd11bdcb887a20e59370b1513707e235081f93be He's does a lot! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Jagger the T-Rex by VTech uses problem-solving skills to transform from a super-cool construction crane to a fierce Tyrannosaurus Rex in just a few steps. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2014. Parameter is set in seconds. Free delivery for many products! To start T-Rex with config file config.txt type in the console: t-rex -c config.txt. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. How can I get Windows 10 to work, in the old manner/fashion? T-rex contains both the client and the server and t-rex assumes that DUT doesn't change the addressing information (IP addresses and ports) in the packet. Jagger also includes a small T-Rex that transforms into a bulldozer. Jagger responds to 12 dif ferent commands in each mode. This Vtech Switch and Go Dinos Jagger can transforms from a truck into a roaring T-Rex. Combined with voice recognition technology, this toy dinosaur is one of the coolest Switch & Go Dinos yet! .00 Vintage 1965 Mattel Switch 'n Go Twin Gt Car Set Complete Working. The VTechsSwitch & Go Dinosfuses two of every boys favorite thingsdinosaurs and vehiclesinto one toy. Buy good batteries. Jagger is was bigger than I thought he would be. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, See all details for VTech Switch & Go Dinos Jagger The T-Rex. I'm the king You're safe with me, and togetherwe will rule the earth. $69.99!). Ready for interaction, just say Hello T-Rex to wake Jagger up and bark out a command for him to obey. Newbie Offline Activity: 85 Merit: 0. Speaking loudly, cleary, and slowly is a must. After watching the movie Jurassic Park many moons ago, I couldnt help but find myself wishing that such a place existedeven if half the cast was missing by the end (if you catch my drift). Humbly at your service, with your brains and my brawn, we can do anything. Once we got him out of the box we got the list of commands and the fun began! Interactive, Talking,Voice Command, Lights, Age Level: 3-4 Years, 4-7, 7-8 Years. He recognizes and responds to 24 specific voice commands like Roar with me, and hear him roar with his motorized jaw. -J --json-response Telnet API server will make json responses. Awesome Vtech Switch & Go Dinos - Jagger the T-Rex Price: $213.95 As of 2021-09-30 10:08:34 UTC (more info) Availability: Not Available Discontinued Buy Now from Amazon View eBay Options Product Information (more info) See All Customer Reviews View Product Details Customer Reviews There are no customer reviews yet. According to the "TRex console - commands proposal" documentation, I started t-rex interactively ("t-rex-64 -i") and started the console. Condition: Used, Featured Person/Artist: T. Rex, Brand: VTech, Type: Interactive, Character: Rex, Size: 14in. I think I originally saw this listed at ToysRus for about $60 and I don't know that I would want to pay that much for a toy like this with all the moving parts; something is bound to break. The rocket that fires is pretty cool, and yes, there is a command to make the toy fire it. Spawn a . For more detailed information on the cookies we use, please see our Cookie Policy. (default: 67,77), --temperature-limit GPU shutdown temperature. Humbly at your service, with your brains and my brawn, we can do anything. Press his buttons to learn dinosaur facts and hear wild sound effects (plays 90+ sounds and phrases). Without JavaScript our website won't work properly. Rare! is to start with 1, and then increase only if the GPU is stable. Especially when it comes in a box thats almost just as fun to play with! (D Get started with T-Rex Miner Buy VTech Switch & Go Dinos Jagger The T-Rex at Desertcart. COMMAND MODE If you don't have the Command List with you and you don't know the commands, you can press the Command Mode button to have Jagger give you a reminder. Heres come one of the big brother from Switch and Go Dinos family Jagger The T-Rex Dinosaur. Both my kids like this mode. document.write(today.getFullYear()); --gpu-report-interval GPU stats report frequency. --hide-date Dont show date in console. Stands 16 tall. You don't have to say "Hello T-Rex" or "Hello Truck Driver" first. Jagger has an on/off switch & there's additional buttons for giving commands, firing the missile he comes with & other features. 1 - fully sequential initialization, one GPU at a time FAQ See https://github.com/trexminer/T-Rex/wiki/FAQ Usage Developer fee is 1% (2% for Octopus, Autolykos2, and their dual mining modes). --benchmark-epoch Epoch number used during benchmark (only for algorithms that generate DAG). No returns. -h, --help Display this help text and exit. Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? In Command Mode, he will tell you what command to say. Learn how your comment data is processed. (activates script_to_activate script once total hashrate drops to 50MH/s), --lock-cclock Specifies desired locked GPU core clock speed in MHz. N: any positive integer, Tell me to go , and I'll make the earth shake with my powerful legs! You can move . Go to a Repair Caf for free repair services. --nonce-start [Ethash, ProgPOW] Starting nonce for the solution search. A Vtech Switch & Go Dinos Jagger the T-RexComplete with BulldozerExcellent Played With Condition with light wear as shown in photos. The ones he comes with are a joke but jagger has lasted a lot with new duracels and many hours of playing. Rarely caught without a camera, Jeana is an adventurous traveler with a passion for people, cultures and food. This section displays the Alpha Rex's natural colors and regions. "Roar with me," triggers one of 20 voice commands to activate his motorized jaw and elicit his mighty warning cry. We are huge fans of the VTech Switch & Go Dinos line of toys in our home. --keep-gpu-busy Continue mining even in case of connection loss. General recommendation For external access set IP to 0.0.0.0, in which case setting --api-read-only is (included) Jagger is the biggest of all the Switch & Go Dinos Features 2 modes of play - transforms from a crane into a fierce T-Rex, promoting problem-solving skills LCD screen displays fierce dinosaur eyes and cool driver animations that stimulate visual awareness Responds to multiple voice commands in both dinosaur and vehicle modes, introducing cause and effect relationships Motorized, voice-activated wheels and jaw introduce cause and effect relationships Small bulldozer transforms into a tiny T-Rex Press the "Talk" button to learn awesome dinosaur facts that introduce science concepts Extendable crane rotates 36. Minimum is 5 sec. 11, November 1926, Lionel Corp Lionel Trains Installing 145 C Contactor On-Off Switch 1958, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. EUC Vtech Switch & Go Dinos Jagger T-Rex 20 Voice Commands Interactive. . --pl Sets GPU power limit in percent. Either way, its SO cool! I liked the command Make Me Laugh! All rights belong to their respective owners. Old one is taken back and got a great working one for a great price. Actions r and s require running the miner with administrative privileges. Get started with T-Rex Miner Since this purchase we have bought a few more Switch & Go Dinos and are never disappointed! (Read More Reviews), Copyright Ark Survival Rex Spawn Coode Tamed And Wild Level 150 And Custom Level on pc and ps4 and xbox one by Console Commands. You can also give a command and the Jagger the T-Rex will perform t. Realistic dinosaur sounds and phrases provide auditory stimulation and add to your child's play and when they press the "Talk" button, Jagger teaches pre-historically awesome dinosaur facts that introduce science concepts and keep your child engaged in independent play. This is a carousel. --exit-on-cuda-error Forces miner to immediately exit on CUDA error. XII, No. :uk: T-Rex: Configuration Guide Current version v0.8.3 Intro T-Rex is NVidia GPU CUDA miner which support algorithms: balloon, bcd, bitcore, c11, dedal, geek, hmq1725 . When the child says "Make me laugh" the toy tells a joke. Vtech Switch and Go Dino Jagger T-Rex brand new sealed in box transformer talks Condition: New Price: US $199.00 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+* Buy It Now Add to cart Best Offer: Make offer Add to Watchlist Additional service available 2-year protection plan from Allstate - $19.99 Ships from United States Pickup: *Excellent Condition (like new) *Smoke-Free family - Instructions included *Pick up from our home in Evergreen VTech Switch & Go Dinos - Jagger the T-Rex (RARE) (Largest of all the Switch & Go Dinos) From the manufacturer: Meet Jagger I'm Jagger the T-Rex and your wish is my command. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Range from 0 to 6. My 5 year old son was kind of disappointed in this toy, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2014. 20:10:s - watchdog will shutdown the system if the miner gets restarted 20 times Version: 0.26.6 My 6 year old daughter gets a kick out of following the commands the toy gives to get it to do things. EUC VTech SWITCH N GO Dinos Sliver the T-Rex Transforming Car, Lot of 3 Switch and Go Dinos Akuna Velociraptor Vtech Dart Triceratops Cruze EUC. --back-to-main-pool-sec Forces miner to switch back to main pool in case working with failover pool. VTech Switch & Go Dinos Jagger The T-Rex Visit the VTech Store 430 ratings | 25 answered questions $19999 About this item Jagger is 16" tall and the biggest of all the Switch & Go Dinos Walks and responds to 20 voice commands Motorized actions make Jagger walk, drive, launch the drill and more Plays over 90 wild sounds and phrases I can even bite through t.from 1054756045 Be the first to Write a Review! There are also frequently asked questions, a product rating and feedback from users to enable you to optimally use your product. We bought one in the store but had to take him back. V-tech Switch N Go Dino Jagger Voice Command "transformer" Instructions. Features :Jagger is 16 tall and the biggest of all the Switch & Go DinosWalks and responds to 20 voice commandsMotorized actions make Jagger walk,. (D Dual Ethereum LHR unlock mining in HiveOS and Windows 10. 855+ items sold. Set to 0 to enable auto-tuning: the miner will benchmark each kernel and select the fastest. Epoch condition: =epoch: (eg: --fork-at etchash=epoch:390). Humbly at your service, with your brains and my brawn, we can do anything. Super high amount watching. I could totally see my daughter shooting that off at inappropriate times, as all children do. 6 watchers, 0.0 new watchers per day, 1,402 days for sale on eBay. No international shipping, sorry. Say "Hello T-Rex" or "Hello Truck Driver" to get his attention, and say the command again. No luck. Great seller with very good positive feedback and over 50 ratings. Use it only in case you know what you are doing! The new feature that i would most appreciate would have to be the rechargeable batteries. This was the first selling point in choosing the Switch and Go Dino Jagger for my soon to be 3 yr old son for Christmas 2013. CON T EN T S. LONDON MEMPHIS K AL AMA ZOO. Say Teach me something and you may learn a new dinosaur fact. Switch & go dinos jagger the t rex 2020 wuncittpw. --script-crash Executes user script in case of miner crash. See details See all 5 pre-owned listings Sold by vitalsigns65 ( 390) 100.0% Positive feedback Contact seller About this product Range: Vtech Switch & Go Dinos.