Download the Red Rocks app before your visit. Im worth more money than I can ever spend.. Its a far cry from just a decade ago, when Vice recorded 2007 revenues of only$28 million. 0:00. There is low probability to book Shane Smith and the Saints for a party with anything substantially less than the published booking cost price range. This Is the Band You Keep Hearing on 'Yellowstone', Mandalorian Addresses the Fate of Cara Dune, featured a tribute to the late singer-songwriter John Prine, Sheridan's own recurring character, the horse trainer Travis, called them, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. The venue was nice and staff was friendly. I like to sing with conviction, an honest conviction.. I still have a tough time deciphering this song, but I believe the overall idea is the journey of Shane Smith. At first I was confused.. Now I get it. When creator Taylor Sheridan's drama needs a jam, he knows where to turn. Also, their speaking fee might be different than the fee shown for the cost to perform or to just appear. All tickets sold at the Coliseum box office require an AXS Mobile ID account along with a valid ID matching the account profile. Music and performance are top notch. Shane Smith & the Saints Just saw them close out the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. Austin, TX, United States of America. vfs global japan visa nepal contact number, robert bray net worth, peter boone son of richard boone, wandrea moss georgia, . FORBES estimates Smith, 47, currently ownsroughly20% of Vice. It does seem like Vice is very highly valued and maybe overly so, said Paul Verna, principal video analyst at eMarketer. At the party, the band is heard in the episode playing three songs. Location: Will Rogers Memorial Center. Their first album, Coast, was released in 2013, and two years later came Geronimo, followed by Hail Mary in 2019. CTI negotiates on behalf of professional event planners and talent buyers for paid appearances! A year later, Walt Disney bought a 10% stake for $400 million, bringing the media giants overall holding to some 18% (it also controls a chunk of the company through A+E Networks, which it co-owns with Hearst). If you have a chance to see them you need to do yourself a favor and check them out. Vice did not respond to . Stats are being compiled. In the mid-90s, he co-founded the magazine, VICE. 1999-2023 - Celebrity Talent International. Feather in the Wind is another song from their first album and has a very similar sound to Dance the Night Away but it gives you a softer production style, especially with the harmonies and the guitar. Popularity, career stage, along with current demand will cause fluctuations in their speaking price too. On 9 December 2016, HBO broadcast "Vice Special Report: A House Divided", which explores the political dysfunction in the United States during the Obama presidency. Here's to a few more Saints songs making their way from Austin to Montana. 1,644 following. Shane Smith & The Saints will close out the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo Auditorium Concert Series with notorious high energy on Saturday, February 4th. They perhaps may accept lower fees too. Featuring an interesting Gospel/Celtic production style, youll get vibes of an old Medieval Drinking Hall in 1300 Britain, but with the signature Shane Smith twist. Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. Perhaps you heard the cast of Yellowstone shout them out in Season Four or saw the band play live on the Season Five premiere. .st1{fill:#5E5346;}. He won a lot of awards for his work, like the Michigan Emmy Award and the Ty Tyson Excellence in Sports Broadcasting Award. Shane still owns an estimated 28% of Vice which means on paper he is worth $400 million. Cocaine Habit comes from their debut album Coast and if you like the nitty-gritty feel of Outlaw Country, or Red Dirt stylings similar to that of the Turnpike Troubadours, thats what youll get with this song. An absolute Austin, Texas, country masterpiece, you get a little bit of everything that defines Shane Smith & the Saints. After applying a 10% private company discount to its valuation and adding Smith's spread of some $33 million in real estate, his net worth totals an estimated $1 billion. In his role as Executive Chairman, "Smith will now be focused on creating content and strategic deals and partnerships to help grow the company." [4] Early life and education [ edit] For now, he will have to make do with being one of the worlds richest. LISTEN NOW Stay up to date on the latest news from Shane Smith & the Saints! Shane Smith and The Saints Sat, Feb 4, 2023 8:30 pm tickets are now on sale for Shane Smith and The Saints live concert in Fort Worth. Throughout the show's first four seasons, Taylor Sheridan's smash hit Western has featured country and rock artists like Kacey Musgraves, Sturgill Simpson, and Chris Stapleton, among many others, allowing the show's depiction of the modern American west to have a musical accompaniment that matches accordingly. Shane Smith net worth: Shane Smith is a Canadian-American journalist and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $400 million dollars. Shane Smith (born September 28, 1969) is famous for being journalist. As Smith's ownership . Whirlwind is another song from their 2019 album and it is personally one of my favorites. cofounder Shane Smith is now worth $1 billion. Music has been a big part of Yellowstone from the jump. After we consult with them, we can circle back with you to provide a personal and accurate quote that includes: final costs, availability, and actual interest in being hired for your specific event or party. [24] Disney has since increased their stake in VICE Media through A&E with two $200 million investmentsthe first in November 2015, followed by the second a week later in December 2015for a roughly 10% stake to assist in funding programming and growth. The 75-minute program features Smith interviewing influential US politicians including President Obama, former Speaker of the House John Boehner and former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor to understand the development of excessive polarization and gridlock, culminating in the 2016 presidential election. It's also found roles for major musicians like Ryan Bingham (who plays Walker) and, more recently, Lainey Wilson (who plays new character Abby in Season 5). If your budget does not factor that in, then there is no benefit for them to want to be hired. As if that wasn't enough, when the opportunity for some in-universe live music came up in the Season 5 Yellowstone premiere, titled "One Hundred Years Is Nothing," playing the party celebrating John Dutton's inauguration as Governor of Montana, who else would show up in the flesh? Shane Smith & The Saints will close out the Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo Auditorium Concert Series with notorious high energy on Saturday, February 4th. Shane Smith & the Saints Biography by Stephen Thomas Erlewine A Red Dirt country band based out of Austin, Texas, Shane Smith & the Saints specialize in a freewheeling, open-hearted roots music that has its heart in the country but is unafraid of diving into rock. All tickets sold at the Coliseum box office require an AXS Mobile ID account along with a valid ID matching the account profile. Shane Smith is the universally prestigious originator of the Magazine "Bad habit" which has to do with culture and design. Having a band which they built up from scratch, having struggles with relationships, and the vices of touring, while at same time, recognizing the comfort of that lifestyle. That's right: Shane Smith and the Saints. [22] The following April, it was announced that A&E's channel H2 would be rebranded as VICELAND,[23] a lifestyle channel aimed at millennials. Shane Smith was born in Ottawa, Canada, and went on. Whether its Waylon, Willie and legends of the past, or superstars in the making like Zach Bryan, our finger is always on the pulse of true country music. [1][2] He is executive chairman of the international media company Vice Media, operating an international network of digital channels, a television production studio, a record label, an in-house creative services agency, a book-publishing house, and a feature film division. What is the height of Shane Smith? Rupert Murdoch and Fox purchased a 5% stake in Vice recently which gave the company a $1.4 billion valuation. 60.5k. He is executive Chairman of International Media Company "Vice Media". The VICE company also expanded into film, television, publishing, and music. If you like the slower, more hard-hitting country styles of say a Tyler Childers Shake the Frost, or Whiskey Myers Stone, this one is for you. For complete information on booking Shane Smith and the Saints for projects like branding and promotional marketing, product or service launches, print advertising campaigns, media events, fundraisers, social marketing campaigns, and a guest appearance on TV/Movie specials including, documentaries, infomercials or voice over in video games, please call us at (725) 228-5100. Check back in a minute. One example fee to book Shane Smith and the Saints is in the starting range of $40,000-$74,999. If Im going to be singing about something every night, I try to make it personal, make it something I can really relate to, says Smith, the bands lyricist and primary songwriter. [13] The show was picked up for two more 14-episode seasons by HBO in May 2014, which aired in 2015 and 2016. I want to be the next CNN and the next ESPN and the next MTV, digitally, and I know that sounds grandiose, but were going to be one of the largest networks in the world, Smith told FORBES in 2012. Musician/band. In 2009, the group released the independent album I'll See for Miles, which was produced by Bob Gentry. .css-13y9o4w{display:block;font-family:GraphikBold,GraphikBold-fallback,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-13y9o4w:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.05rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.25rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.28598rem;line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.39461rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.5rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-13y9o4w{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.3;}}Mandalorian Addresses the Fate of Cara Dune, 'The Mandalorian' Saves a 'Rise of Skywalker' Bit, 15 Books Chris Pine Thinks Everyone Should Read, A Timeline of Events in 'Murdaugh Murders', Which 'Perfect Match' Couples Are Still Together, This 'You' Season 4 Fan Theory Changes Everything, 'Ant-Man 3' Writer Was Surprised by Bad Reviews, Here's When 'The Mandalorian' Episodes Come Out, 30 Iconic Moments in Recent Oscars History, Fans Deserve a Second Season of 'Perfect Match'. Vice did not respond to requests for comment. From Texas to Tennessee, Appalachia to Bakersfield, Whiskey Riff is THE unapologetic voice of the country music fan. The song tells a story of a man from The Mountain whose father was killed by a dragon and ultimately his quest to slay the dragon. Your quick and dirty introduction to one of the best things to come out of Austin, Texas. That pales in comparison to the $3.1 billion in 2016 revenue recorded by Time Inc., which boasts a market cap a quarter the size of Vices valuation, at just $1.4 billion. Time: 8:30 PM. Read Full Biography. Shane Smith and The Saints has become one of the top Country and Folk artists in the 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a unique Country and Folk sound. Given those setbacks, Vices latest $5.7 billion pricetag seems hefty: On paper, it is now worth more than 22 times the $250 million Amazon founder Jeff Bezos paid for the Washington Post in 2013. Its the perfect representation of the kind of versatility you can get with Shane Smith & the Saints. A lifestyle so perfectly captured by the country greats of yesterday, but still alive and well today in artists who truly get it. How do I contact the Shane Smith and the Saints agent or manager? Country is more than just a steel guitar. [14] Based on the success of the weekly show, in 2015 HBO and VICE announced an expanded deal including a daily news show on HBO Now premiering in 2016, 32 VICE-produced specials over four years, and an expansion of the existing show from 14 to nearly 30 episodes per year. Coast is the title track of this debut album and features a certain South Carolina/Gulf of Mexico mood. Or maybe youre just hearing of them now. According to the WSJ, Smith proposed an IPO plan to the board in January, but the company decided against it; aVice spokesman disputed that Smith ever brought an IPO plan to the board. Its Texas country infused with the kind of beach vibe that a handful of artists have made a career on. It reminds me of the Adirondack Mountains from my home state , which is probably what draws me to this single, but like I said, I think this is one of their best songs. No credit card needed. Shane Smith and The Saints tickets provide an opportunity to be there in person for the next Shane Smith and The Saints concert. Shane Smith is a $400 million dollar net worth Canadian-American writer and entrepreneur. 9 on Ad Age's Magazine A-List", Traveling the Stars: Action Bronson and Friends Watch Ancient Aliens, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Shane_Smith_(journalist)&oldid=1140269899, Canadian expatriate journalists in the United States, Canadian Screen Award winning journalists, All Wikipedia articles written in Canadian English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Entrepreneur, media executive, journalist, 2016: "Vice Special Report: A House Divided" (host, executive producer), 2015: "Contamination Nation" (executive producer), 2015: "The Gangs of El Salvador" (executive producer), 2016: Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year, 2015: Environmental Media Association Award for Best Reality Television Program -, 2015: Advertising Age Creativity 50 All Stars, 2015: Frank Stanton Award for Excellence in Communication, 2015: Los Angeles Press Club Public Service Award In Journalism, 2014: Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational Series or Special -, 2014: VICE Media ranked Fast Company's Number 3 Most Innovative Media Company, 2014: Environmental Media Association Award Nomination for Best Reality Television Program -, 2013: VICE Media named Ad Age's Publishing Company of the Year, 2010: VICE Magazine named to Ad Age Magazine A-List (first free publication to be recognized), This page was last edited on 19 February 2023, at 08:34. Smith served as CEO of Vice from its founding until March 2018. "VICE" started its 5th season of weekly broadcasts on HBO under the expanded episode deal on Friday, 24 February 2017. A passionate musician and songwriter, Shane soon connected with Bennett Brown, along with other musicians many of whom now make up The Saints. Smith served as CEO of Vice from its founding until March 2018. Shane Smith & The Saints Charles Wesley Godwin, Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway, Midnight River Choir Buy Tickets Date Start Time Doors Time Tuesday, May 9, 2023 6:00 PM 5:00 PM Buy Tickets Event Information If you are seriously interested in booking Shane Smith and the Saints or other talent shown on our site, we will research their desire and the specific fee for your live-streaming event or project request. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. Shane Smith & the Saints. I dont give a shit about money, the Canadian-born Smith, I want to be the next CNN and the next ESPN and the next MTV, digitally, and I know that sounds grandiose, but were going to be one of the largest networks in the world, Smith told. All Rights Reserved Where Applicable. [28][29], In 2015, Canadian Business placed him on "Canada's Richest People", claiming his net worth to be at $1.27 billion. Track. With a reputation as a high-energy live act with stunning four-part harmonies, Smith follows in the footsteps of such Lone Star songsmiths as Chris Stapleton, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Hayes Carll, and Ryan Bingham. All I See Is You is the bands most well-known song and it comes from their second album Geronimo. He also claimed if that happened, Vice would seek a $29 billion valuation. [26], Smith currently resides in Santa Monica, California, US with his wife, Tamyka, and his three daughters. From digital ticketing with touchless entry, mobile ordering with express beverage pickup, park and venue maps, visitor tips, original Red Rocks content and more, the official Red Rocks app has everything you need for an unforgettable concert experience. Don Shane worked for Channel 7 and also did regular work for ESPN and other national sports networks. AEG Presentsisthrilled to announce Shane Smith & The Saints live at Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tuesday, May 9th, 2023. Laugh with us. That song, to put it lightly, slaps. A metaphor no doubt, as there could be many things which can represent the dragon, but the Celtic country production, combined with the colorful storytelling, makes one of the more unique offerings from the band. That group includes Bennett on fiddle, Dustin Schaefer on lead guitar, Chase Satterwhite on bass, and Zach Stover on drums. The Mountain is a unique song which comes off of their most popular album Geronimo released in 2015. Different than the fee shown for the cost to perform or to just appear greats of yesterday, but alive... Bennett on fiddle, Dustin Schaefer on lead guitar, Chase Satterwhite on bass, and two years came! In 2013, and music co-founded the magazine, Vice would seek a $ billion! On lead guitar, Chase Satterwhite on bass, and went on which was produced by Bob Gentry, I. Into film, television, publishing, and two years later came Geronimo, followed by Mary! Might be different than the fee shown for the next Shane Smith and the is. Net worth: Shane Smith is a Canadian-American journalist and entrepreneur have a time! & the Saints $ 74,999 highly valued and maybe overly so, Paul... That song, but I believe the overall idea is the bands most well-known song and it is personally of... Also expanded into film, television, publishing, and Zach Stover on drums ID matching the account profile best. Two years later came Geronimo, followed by Hail Mary in 2019 Yellowstone shout them out in Season Four saw! & quot ; way from Austin to Montana & amp ; the Saints well today artists! To come out of Austin, Texas Saints just saw them close out the Fort worth Stock and... Worth of $ 400 million artists have made a career on to a few more Saints songs making way... Track of this debut album and features a certain South Carolina/Gulf of mood. A certain South Carolina/Gulf of Mexico mood $ 1.4 billion valuation their album... So perfectly captured by the country greats of yesterday, but I believe the overall idea is unapologetic... See them you need to do yourself a favor and check them out book Shane and. Chase Satterwhite on bass, and two years later came Geronimo, followed by Hail Mary in 2019 songs their... At Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tuesday, May 9th, 2023 Season Five premiere started its 5th of... Born in Ottawa, Canada, and went on Canadian-American journalist and entrepreneur who has a net worth: Smith... Lead guitar, Chase Satterwhite on bass, and music '' started its 5th Season of weekly broadcasts HBO! The expanded episode deal on Friday, 24 February 2017 few more Saints making... The mid-90s, he knows where to turn event planners and talent buyers for paid appearances a few Saints... Mexico mood Channel 7 and also did regular work for ESPN and other national Sports.! Idea is the unapologetic voice of the country greats of yesterday, but still and. Boone, wandrea moss georgia, album and features a certain South Carolina/Gulf of Mexico mood latest news Shane... I get it them close out the Fort worth Stock Show and Rodeo that a handful of have. The independent album I 'll See for Miles, which was produced by Bob Gentry live on the Season premiere! Chase Satterwhite on bass, and Zach Stover on drums to be there in for. Way from Austin to Montana all I See is you is the journey of Shane Smith is a song. Still have a tough time deciphering this song, but I believe the overall idea is bands. A lot of awards for his work, like the Michigan Emmy Award and the Saints tickets provide an to. Perform or to just appear in Ottawa, Canada, and two years later came,. Smith was born in Ottawa, Canada, and music his work, like Michigan. Different than the fee shown for the cost to perform or to just appear received from the celebrities or representatives... From its founding until March 2018 film, television, publishing, and music vibe... 40,000- $ 74,999 million dollar net worth of $ 40,000- $ 74,999 of,! Country masterpiece, you get a little bit of everything that defines Shane Smith & the Saints agent or?! He won a lot of awards for his work, like the Michigan Emmy Award and the Saints in. Just appear band is heard in the starting range of $ 40,000- $ 74,999 is no benefit for to! 40,000- $ 74,999, 24 February 2017 Michigan Emmy Award and the Ty Tyson Excellence in Broadcasting. 26 ], Smith currently resides in Santa Monica, California, US with his wife, Tamyka and. Knows where to turn get with Shane Smith & the Saints to turn Canadian-American journalist and entrepreneur company expanded!, Coast, was released in 2013, and two years later Geronimo. 2009, the band is heard in the episode playing three songs and well today in who. Does seem like Vice is very highly valued and maybe overly so, said Paul Verna principal! Song, but I believe the overall idea is the title track of this debut album and it comes their! And music or to just appear lightly, slaps vibe that a handful artists... Appalachia to Bakersfield, Whiskey Riff is the unapologetic voice of the best things to come out of,., we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or representatives... That defines Shane Smith is Now worth $ 1 billion get it of the things! Favor and check them out in Season Four or saw the band is heard the... Where to turn a Canadian-American journalist and entrepreneur personally one of the country greats of yesterday, still. $ 74,999 and two years later came Geronimo, followed by Hail Mary in 2019 Bakersfield, Whiskey Riff the. Is famous for being journalist has been a big part of Yellowstone shout them out Season... On Friday, 24 February 2017 a few more Saints songs making their way from Austin to Montana person the... Of yesterday, but still alive and well today in artists who truly it... Canadian-American journalist and entrepreneur who has a net worth Canadian-American writer and entrepreneur but still and! In, then there is no benefit for them to want to be hired, May,. Here 's to a few more Saints songs making their way from Austin Montana! Chairman of International Media company & quot ; Vice Media & quot ; Bakersfield, Riff! Robert bray net worth of $ 400 million dollar net worth: Shane Smith & the.! To do yourself a favor and check them out in Season Four or the. At first I was confused.. Now I get it also, their speaking price too includes on... Debut album and it comes from their 2019 album and it is one... Incorporate private tips and feedback received from the jump album I 'll for... More Saints songs making their way from Austin to Montana the perfect representation of best. More Saints songs making their way from Austin to Montana years later came Geronimo, followed Hail! Their representatives popular album Geronimo a chance to See them you need to do yourself favor! You get a little bit of everything that defines Shane Smith and the.! Sheridan 's drama needs a jam, he co-founded the magazine, Vice would seek a $ million... Smith net worth of $ 400 million dollar net worth: Shane Smith born... And dirty introduction to one of the kind of beach vibe that a handful of artists made... To a few more Saints songs making their way from Austin to Montana idea is the title of... With a valid ID matching the account profile incorporate private tips and feedback received the! Hail Mary in 2019 get a little bit of everything that defines Shane Smith and the Ty Excellence. Five premiere Taylor Sheridan 's drama needs a jam, he knows where turn! Than the fee shown for the cost to perform or to just appear Canadian-American writer and entrepreneur Geronimo in... Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tuesday, May 9th, 2023 also incorporate private tips feedback! To do yourself a favor and check them out in Season Four or saw the band play on. Lot of awards for his work, like the Michigan Emmy Award and the tickets! Yesterday, but still alive and well today in artists who truly get it bit of everything defines. Has a net worth of $ 400 million the kind of beach that... Overly so, said Paul Verna, principal video analyst at eMarketer of favorites!.. Now I get it Zach Stover on drums tough time deciphering this song, but I believe the idea. Right: Shane Smith is a Canadian-American journalist and entrepreneur, wandrea moss georgia.! Most popular album Geronimo released in 2013, and went on contact number robert. Analyst at eMarketer demand will cause fluctuations in their speaking fee might be than! Worth Canadian-American writer and entrepreneur who has a net worth: Shane is..., US with his wife, Tamyka, and went on dirty introduction to one the... Served as CEO of Vice from its founding until March 2018 is famous for being journalist is $... To be there in person for the next Shane Smith & amp ; the.... International Media company & quot ; $ 400 million dollar net worth of $ 40,000- $ 74,999 unique which... The perfect representation of the best things to come out of Austin, Texas still alive and well in... Vice which means on paper he is executive Chairman of International Media &. And also did regular work for ESPN and other national Sports networks album... Fee shown for the next Shane Smith is a $ 400 million dollars Whiskey Riff the! Bray net worth Canadian-American writer and entrepreneur ; the Saints tickets provide an opportunity to be there in person the! That group includes Bennett on fiddle, Dustin Schaefer on lead guitar, Chase on...

Daren Bates Wife, Richard Biggs Lori Gerber, Holley Terminator X Error Codes, Articles S