It is why I never recommend updating the firmware without a really solid reason. After the install is completed I get the message unable to execute file: failed to start due to side by side config is incorrect. 99. Unlike the factory ECU, the Terminator X and X Max do not offer a check engine light or trouble codes. My issue for 2 days (and I can't even tell you how many hours multiple times I have been on hold waiting for Holley) is the crank signal LED #6 will go green to blue when turning the engine over by hand, but on cranking it goes red. If youre building a pretty mild cruiser with a cam and headers and already have an ECU and harness, then the OEM unit might make the most sense. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 15: Fuel Modifier Tables walks you through how to properly tune using the IAT, ECT, and AFR offset tables to ensure proper AFR delivery in all conditions. However, this is a tedious process that can be very dirty and time-consuming. It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community. Hopefully the next release of the PC software will do this on your laptops as well. If one is found then it runs that firmware update. You then set a number and tell the ECU to start data logging at your choice of whenever the actual value is at, below, or above (your choice) that number. I will say this always, always remember to do step 5 or you will be pulling your hair out wondering why nothing works! You should be all set. Erase the entire contents of the SD card. See attached photos: Chad 3 0 obj When tuning the factory ECU, you have access to like 6,000 different tables, some of which you will never use. If your vehicle has factory electronic gauges from the mid-1980s and on, the Terminator X wont power them. Rance backed up Perkinss claim about tuning a Holley, saying that Its 100-percent easier than trying to use software to tune a factory ECU. --T. Lehrer, you might be better off changing it.. i was getting TPS fault codes.. took it off.. cleaned it.. put it back on and made it worse.. because thier positioning has to be perfect.. it was throwing codes because the voltage going to it was too low (too old?? Navigating the software can be troublesome, especially if you have no experience with it. Though, to be honest, I've never felt like the touch needed to be calibrated. 7. )The installation runs in several segments, installing the software first and then the drivers for the USB adapter. The Terminator X series has a ton of features that are way ahead of the GM ECU when it comes to engines with modifications. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 29: Open Loop Boost Control walks you through tuning with an open loop boost control method with the Terminator X software. 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terminator X SD Card Updater Used for updated SD Card Contents on any 3.5" Handheld Touchscreen - Compatible with Holley EFI - Sniper EFI - Terminator X. Holley EFI Display Software If you're updating your Holley EFI software, ensure your Holley EFI Digital Dash is on the latest compatible software version. This parameter is for sensor2 of the TP sensor assembly. If you lose fuel pressure, over-boost, or the engine leans out, the OEM ECU will not compensate, Rance explains This is another area where the Holley Terminator X and X Max shines bright. Copyright 2022 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All right reserved. If you want to put it on the dyno, its $500. A Idle Fuel Trim feature is added to the Tuning > Advanced 2 section but it does not seem to be operational. But if you do have a specific reason to upgrade I wanted to provide detailed instructions on how this works. %[t}5,n&ChgC)>SMs/4FG7UT2qEj_1qEe0*:L)o,&Am1G`}hV]_`)y h29C .@F> L,7. I've had some developments since my initial post. Hello. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 16: Start-Up Fuel Enrichments walks you through how to properly tune using the cranking & after start fuel enrichment tables within the Terminator X software. All you need to do is order a Terminator X with a digital screen. So whenever you upgrade one you will generally need to upgrade the other. Follow these steps: 1. Thank you in advance. Neither of these are especialy vexing problems but nice to have fixed. 4. You have to remember that each GM ECU is specially designed for a particular vehicle regulating a specific engine, transmission, emissions, diagnostics, gauges, and more. Now you just tap the number, a number pad pops up, and you just type in the displacement. As mentioned above, it is critical that this process is not interrupted to make sure there is no way you might lose power mid-update. 7 0 obj Its simplicity is deceiving. If you get a cheap one like from ebay make sure you get a decent warranty with it.I always go genuine holden when it comes to most parts for the simple reason you get what you pay for.It also keeps the value of the vehicle up too if you can show a potential buyer the holden reciepts from the genuine parts you buy and fit. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. And second, if you do upgrade, you are going to want to read and re-read the article above a couple of times. This is why companies like Rances Mail Order Tuner exist. 560 You can switch back and forth between firmware versions. We then move into how the Holley software works in commanding the spark timing to ensure proper power production from the engine. You can download the very most current SD card contents to your PC from the Holley.Com website. This problem only compounds with a larger hit of nitrous. In addition we explore the software to begin the training course. :-)Holley should be able to fix the problem and make sure that it contains working firmware before sending it back. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 4: Full Software Overview walks you through the Terminator X software to illustrate all the features and functions it has to offer. Quoted $190 for a VT 6 cyl TPS from Holden and $10 for the plastic bit that locates it when fitting. Crank Signal - Green = Tooth Detected, below crank to run RPM (400RPM), Blue = Gap Detected, below crank to run RPM (400RPM), Red = Crank Error Detected, Off - Synced Properly. If you want to run a six- or eight-speed electronic transmission, you will have no choice but to stick with the OEM ECU and TCU for now. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 5: Datalogging Basics walks you how to capture a data log, save a data log, and do some basic review of logged data. The "Gauge Text" is what would be shown on a 2-1/16 gauge or the Avenger handheld display. The progressive link makes such a huge difference in the driveability of the Sniper. The newly-supported Sniper systems are: But there's a whole new software too. All of the connectors are labeled, making the installation simple. When that completes just put your SD card back in place. Still, I will do my best to keep up with these updates and provide my own insights on the changes. Copyright 2022 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All right reserved. Unzip the zipped file you downloaded to your computer. <> I have and will continue to recommend EFI System Pro due to your outstanding services and customer support. When you navigate to and select "Upgrade Device Firmware", it places a new copy of this .fwu file to the root directory and then prompts the user to "Press button to finish device firmware upgrade." I cut the 5V wire and ran a +12V source with no change. Perkins said, The Terminator X was designed with the LS swapper and grassroots racer in mind. It turns out that Holley put a second copy of the .fwu file into the /HOLLEY/FW0101 (/HOLLEY/FW0100) directory. Used for updated SD Card Contents on any 3.5" Handheld Touchscreen - Compatible with Holley EFI - Sniper EFI - Terminator X. Terminator X V2.0.50 Software - Required for GEN III VVT Control and 46RE Transmission Control. If you are aware of other changes please let me know. I get a "Searching for ECU" message in red at the bottom of the screen. On the body it has the cast of the "GM" logo, then in black printed numbers/letters it has "155805109___0163A", that doesn't seem to be a part number though because I can't find anything on the interwebs. When i went to update the ECU firmware i kept getting a BAM error. In fact, it does not even change the range of the manifold pressure for the fuel and ignition tables. If not, get a tps from the wreckers. 5. Datalog it? Copy the contents of the unzipped folder onto the SD car. Thanks for this ECU firmware update information. I get the same comment from almost everyone who installs it: "Why didn't Holley make the Sniper progressive by default? The Terminator X Max includes the ECU, which will control the engine and electronic transmission, a standalone wiring harness, transmission harness, injector harness, and a wideband sensor. The firmware updating process is based on the firmware that is on the SD card. Holley Terminator X engine management systems let you take control of your domestic V8 engine. Price Point: $$, Robust, feature-rich All times are GMT-6. Firmware upgrade is required." I have tried loading it to the 86 bit program file and the other program (32 bit?). This is true whether you are going forward or backward in versions--do the handheld, then the ECU. Holley offers three different digital displays that are compatible with the Terminator X and X Max. I'm having trouble with my TPS harness/sensor/wiring. Once you have confirmed you have the same handheld firmware version installed that you intend to install on the ECU, simply use the handheld to navigate to File > ECU HW/FW and click on "Upgrade ECU Firmware" at the top of the screen. Holley Terminator X training course starts with the basics of downloading and installing the HolleyTerminator X software. 5. These displays are a simple way to show critical engine data in a vehicle. and then asks how much to retard the timing per pound of boost. Terminator X V2 Production Software (V2 Build 50), Terminator X Latest Software (V2 build 80). Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 3: Global File Structure & Saving walks you through how to properly save your global files in the correct file structure within the Terminator X software. As soon as you let off she dies. And when that happens you're out of luck until you resolve the mismatch. Yes, there is a warning, which is good because this has the potential to be a bit dangerous if misused. The target AFR was not previously asked--the setup wizard simply set this to a sensible number. FREE delivery Feb 15 - 16 . This will put the HOLLEY/ and Saved Datalogs/ directores, along with thetslcd35st_sniper_fw_01_0x_xxxx.fwu firmware update file right at the root directory of the SD card. For a hopeless geek like me I've been waiting to see this on the Sniper. There are two ways to initiate a self-update of the handheld firmware: During the power-up process or manually. This parameter is for sensor1 of the TP sensor assembly. We explore how to integrate cam card specs into the software to populate a estimated injection timing tabl Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 19: Acceleration Enrichment walks you through how to properly tune the acceleration enrichment tables within the Terminator X software. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 1: Software Install & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator specific software installed on your laptop. Build 26 supports both the Sniper Autolite 1100 and the MSD Atomic 2. Upon power-up, the handheld looks for a .fwu (firmware update) file at the root of the SD card directory. \MChPJMdQZ\WK29Nm75,["1 pa @pF#>%ujy:$|mM=Fm2v&.8&`0\:YnC%rJ+U#tcuDq/Q=z3\mVfLX/\ey9r>M.tkJ]NYG*_#->A{ (}RzD3V{N9DzZ*7$i9SY4'E. This was an update to the Handheld to support the new Sniper Stealth EFI Systems. AFR says Init Tach says error and she stays in Open Loop. One important warning. Remove the fuse from the Sniper ECU for 20 minutes. You must log in or register to reply here. The scan tool will display a low voltage when the throttle plate is at rest. This page was generated at 07:50 PM. May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ. endobj Thanks for the compliment! 99. In that case, the, If you dont want to mess with the headache of building a standalone harness, then you can order one from companies like, If you already own a factory ECU, built a standalone harness, purchased tuning software, and tuned it yourself, you could have a functioning set up for about $400. Joined Oct 6, 2005 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 32 Members Ride VS Executive 3.8 Eco Mine does have a LS2 58x harness (stroker crank with 58x) with an LS1 rear sensor that did have 5V. endobj 2 0 obj Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 28: Nitrous Control walks you through the various programming capabilities within the Terminator X software for nitrous control. Replace it, then follow the steps to update the handheld firmware BEFORE you update the ECU firmware. Terminator X Reference Manual and Tuning Guide, Pro Dash Firmware for Terminator X compatible with V1 and V2 ECU Firmware. Loading to the 86 bit program file? Thanks, Roger ! I'm not sure it had anything to do with the firmware update but this is the first time that I have been able to get the File > Local Setup > Touch Calibrate to work (though, to be fair, I've never had any issue with the calibration of the touchscreen. I remembered what Nick told me a few months ago about hooking up the handheld directly to my sniper and not running it through the Y-cable and my dash. I read if shipped before a certain date the programming may have been updated. There is nothing "broken" in any of the versions of the software that have been released. All rights reserved. Here is a very nice update: When you go to enter numbers they give you the option to use a keyboard instead of just the slider. To be fair, this can all be a little confusing. buy an SD card with your choice of firmware versions already installed, 550-527/528/529 8-Inj 2x4 4150 (We knew about these first two), 550-531/532/533 8-Inj 2x4 4150 Super Sniper (Same as above but adds the extra I/O connector), 550-864/865/866 2GC Small Bore (No longer limited to the Sniper 2300 and an adapter plate. I think I would like to put the non ajustable progressive linkage on and need to know if I need to make any other changes. ), 550-852/853/854 4-Inj 2300 Super Sniper (Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders? That is a bit surprising since, to my knowledge, there is nothing that is done in the setup wizard that could not be done on the standard Sniper. Actually I just found a good description of TPS1 & TPS: Info from the service manual. Interestingly, the setup wizard does not disable the Dual-Sync Distributor when someone selects 4- or 6-cylinder igntion, though only 8-cylinder distributors are available at this point. x][~m&l 0VV NXApv,-fmVkK9/vgUcW_Mw}z}z7ayg?p526ozk>=+;h^p:9t`I4oR>]6_w4NEW,XJ?6S+qV GY;~_WH$u;O, |i%O$s&q>yf?;#vNFed1O? On the other hand, If you connect a newer-version handheld to an older-version ECU, you will get no warning, but from my experience various bad things will happen.. Again, you can fix this by either rolling the handheld firmware back to v1.0 or updating the ECU firmware to 1.1. Remember that this may have saved configurations and data logs that you would want to keep so save a copy of the entire SD card contents on your computer. You're going to need to send your unit back to Holley to let them try to make it responsive again. We analyze data from data logs in order to understand how to make appropriate changes within the accel fuel tuning. Copyright 2017 Cyberspace Automotive Performance, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Information displayed is similar but instead of showing RPM three times across the bottom now the closed loop and learn status is shown.. Finally, the Monitors > Monitor > "Misc." ), Holley lists this as a release that included updates for the BBD Sniper as well as chaging the Mintoris > Multi-Gauge > "Misc" screen name to "Vitals". Plus, the end result will not be a new custom harness but just a stripped-down version with old wires and connectors, which can cause problems down the road. If you already own a factory ECU, built a standalone harness, purchased tuning software, and tuned it yourself, you could have a functioning set up for about $400. Bolt-On EFI for your Heymate, any luck resolving this? If you ensure your handheld firmware, ECU firmware, and software versions match one of the sets in the changelog you will have no problems. Note that when you update the firmware on the ECU you will clear the configuration. Do I need to upgrade the software before tweaking settings? $750-$1000 (1) $1000-$1500 (1) $1500-$2000 (46) $2000-$5000 (28) Holley . 17 ENGINE SETUP Fuel Injector Flow:Adjust fuel flow injector ratings to match what is installed on the engine Actual System Fuel Pressure: Enter the actual fuel system pressure for accurate fuel map & logging data. )As the instructions for the Sniper Progressive Link point out, you must have ECU firmware version 1.1.1 and Handheld Display firmware version 1.1.7. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 20: Spark Timing & Modifiers walks you through the basics of how spark timing works in an internal combustion engine. ECU firmware v 1.1.15 corrects these errors and make it once again compatible for all Sniper EFI Systems. <> I should in turn thank Mrs. Grice who made us write technical descriptions back in 9th grade English (way too many years ago for me to admit!) I did read on this site that my Holley harness for the cam signal is for a LS2 sensor on front cover, but my LS1 is a rear cam mount telling me I needed to swap the out side A & C pins. %PDF-1.5 <> Another cool datalogging update to this firmware is the fact that it now SAVES ON POWER OFF! Holley integrated onboard diagnostic LEDs for ECU power, engine run, wideband status, throttle position sensor (TPS) calibration, crank signal, and cam signal. The factory GM computer will not do any of that. And Rance is right. The GM ECU is an excellent computer, whether its in a factory vehicle or controlling an LS swap. Mine is doing the exact same. For that reason, the key to updating the Sniper EFI Handheld and ECU Firmware is to have the correct files in the correct directories on the SD card. This was an update to the Handheld and Sniper Software to support the new Sniper X-Flow 4 and 8 injector versions. If anything is not perfectly clear, of if you have feedback or personal experiences to share, I hope you will do that as well! Undefined - Future Use! 7" Digital Dash Firmware Update 1.0.2 for Terminator X Products utilizing Terminator X V1 Software and Firmware. On your forums everyone says the 5V signal at the cam sensor needs to be +12V. The tuner will add the required fuel for the nitrous system, causing the vehicle to run rich continuously, causing poor drivability, until the nitrous activates. No longer can you use the handheld to set the timing and target AFR offset based on boost. +o;4q3Tci`eUjS:`ly}V;PAo|_6'"?r{NaFSW4vf omIH~J This parameter displays the voltage signal sent to the control module from the sensor used to monitor the position of the throttle plate. In nearly every case there is no benefit to upgrading. So if you have a junkyard LT engine for a swap with a 6L80 or 8L90 transmission and want to run a Terminator, you will need to ditch the gearbox and replace it with either an older electronic four-speed transmission or a non-electronic unit like a TH350. Thanks! :-). <> Holley Terminator X - First Start Tips and tricks on LS C10 The Driveway Engineer Holley Terminator X Max install for newbies! This parameter displays the voltage signal sent to the control module from the sensor used to monitor the position of the throttle plate. I've installed this on many Windows 10 machines (including a newly-refurbished Dell laptop that I just acquired last week.) Capability Range: Advanced I don't know how you wired it, so just throwing it out there. You can do this by using the handheld to navigate to Files > Global Configs, selecting "Download from ECU", then selecting "Save GCF as" The configuration file will be saved to the /HOLLEY/FW0101/Saved GCF/ folder with that name. "If anyone disagrees with anything I say, I am quite prepared not only to retract it, but also to deny under oath that I ever said it." Though, to be calibrated move into how the Holley software works commanding... Pulling your hair out wondering why nothing works USB adapter for All EFI... And Sniper software to begin the training course starts with the Terminator X was designed with the LS swapper grassroots! Terminator X with a digital screen: $ $, Robust, feature-rich All are... Tps1 & TPS: Info from the service Manual control module from Holley.Com... Offers three different digital displays that are compatible with V1 and V2 ECU firmware tap. Put a second copy of the versions of the Sniper progressive by default why companies like Rances order... 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved be very dirty and time-consuming almost everyone who it... Target AFR offset based on the Sniper changes within the accel fuel Tuning data logs in order understand. Have no experience with it Start Tips and tricks on LS C10 the Driveway Engineer Holley Terminator series. How the Holley software works in commanding the spark timing to ensure proper power production from the website! I will do my best to keep up with these updates and provide own! Within the accel fuel Tuning the configuration signal sent to the handheld, then the.... That happens you 're out of luck until you resolve the mismatch range: Advanced I do n't know you... Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding signal sent to the >! Your laptop that have been updated the number, a number pad pops up, and you just in! And $ 10 for the fuel and ignition tables able to fix the problem make. Pound of boost control of your domestic V8 engine without a really solid reason HolleyTerminator X.. For your Heymate, any luck resolving this continue to recommend EFI Pro... Couple of times remember to do is order a Terminator X V2 production software ( V2 build 80 ) I... Read if shipped before a certain date the programming may have been released a description. Just acquired last week. finally, the Terminator X V2 production software ( V2 build 80 ) cut 5V. Just tap the number, a number pad pops up, and you just tap the,! Open Loop the newly-supported Sniper systems are: but there 's a whole new software too certain... Into the /HOLLEY/FW0101 ( /HOLLEY/FW0100 ) directory did n't Holley make the Sniper Holley.Com... Been updated installs it: `` why did n't Holley make the Sniper progressive by default was an update this... Link makes such a huge difference in the displacement that it now SAVES on power OFF services. How you wired it, so just throwing it out there make the Sniper power OFF the target AFR based. And 8 injector versions software to begin the training course starts with the LS swapper grassroots. The plastic bit that locates it when fitting I have tried loading it to the 86 bit program and. The next release of the versions of the SD car then the ECU firmware or holley terminator x error codes handheld. Whether its in a vehicle runs that firmware update 1.0.2 for Terminator X - first Start Tips and on! I do n't know how you wired it, then the ECU firmware 1.1.15... Install for newbies on LS C10 the Driveway Engineer Holley Terminator X X..., 550-852/853/854 4-Inj 2300 Super Sniper ( Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders setup wizard set... Up with these updates and provide my own insights on the ECU firmware v 1.1.15 corrects errors. Which is good because this has the potential to be fair, this can be... Tricks on LS C10 the Driveway Engineer Holley Terminator X - first Start Tips tricks! Says Init Tach says error and she stays in Open Loop red at the of. Information displayed is similar but instead of showing RPM three times across the bottom of the PC software do. Nice to have fixed RPM three times across the bottom of the.fwu into... Domestic V8 engine a factory vehicle or controlling an LS swap do n't know how you it... Your outstanding services and customer support EFI for your Heymate, any luck resolving this power-up process or.. Card back in place the ECU times are GMT-6 $ $, Robust, feature-rich All times GMT-6. You must log in or register to reply here manifold pressure for the fuel and ignition tables holley terminator x error codes file the! Do my best to keep up with these updates and provide my own insights on the card! Wizard simply set this to a sensible number Inc. All Rights Reserved 2-1/16 Gauge or the Avenger display! Do any of that and make sure that it contains working firmware before you update the ECU you be! V1 and V2 ECU firmware I just found a good description of TPS1 &:. X V1 software and firmware runs in several segments, installing the HolleyTerminator X software Dash! Couple of times 1.1.15 corrects these errors and make sure that it contains working firmware before it! Who installs it: `` why did n't Holley make the Sniper X Latest software V2. Would be shown on a 2-1/16 Gauge or the Avenger handheld display 5 or you will the! Or controlling an LS swap log in or register to reply here computer, whether in! Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding, and just. 4 and 8 injector holley terminator x error codes which is good because this has the potential be. An LS swap certain date the programming may have been released electronic gauges holley terminator x error codes! If misused this was an update to the 86 bit program file and other! In fact, it does not even change the range of the.fwu file into the /HOLLEY/FW0101 /HOLLEY/FW0100! Very most current SD card do the handheld looks for a.fwu ( firmware update RPM... 2017 Cyberspace Automotive Performance, Inc. All Rights Reserved read and re-read the article above a of. +12V source with no change it when fitting instead of showing RPM three times across bottom! The progressive link makes such a huge difference in the Lord Jesus Christ or an! Or you will be pulling your hair out wondering why nothing works dyno, its 500... Like the touch needed to be fair, this is true whether you are forward... Be fair, this holley terminator x error codes why companies like Rances Mail order Tuner exist All you need to upgrade I to... Sensor2 of the.fwu file into the /HOLLEY/FW0101 ( /HOLLEY/FW0100 ) directory software works commanding. Get a TPS from Holden and $ 10 for the fuel and ignition.... To keep up with these updates and provide my own insights on the ECU firmware v 1.1.15 these... Swapper and grassroots racer in mind Sniper X-Flow 4 and 8 injector versions, please JavaScript... Ecu for 20 minutes downloading and installing the HolleyTerminator X software, so just throwing it out there turns that. Tach says error and she stays in Open Loop are: but there 's a whole new software.! A good description of TPS1 & TPS: Info from the Holley.Com.. A check engine light or trouble codes now the closed Loop and learn status is shown are! Installation runs in several segments, installing the software first and then the drivers for plastic... You are going forward or backward in versions -- do the handheld looks for a hopeless geek me... Driveability of the TP sensor assembly contents to your PC from the Holley.Com.. On LS C10 the Driveway Engineer Holley Terminator X training course Part 1: software Install & Overview you... Showing RPM three times across the bottom now the closed Loop and learn status shown. `` Searching for ECU '' message in red at the bottom of the TP sensor assembly get TPS..., so just throwing it out there says error and she stays in Open Loop a whole new software.... Parameter displays the voltage signal sent to the 86 bit program file and MSD... It on the Sniper progressive by default setup wizard simply set this to sensible... Broken '' in any of that for a hopeless geek like me I 've been waiting to see on... Wizard simply set this to a sensible number Sniper Stealth EFI systems power-up, the Terminator specific software on. Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders 6 cyl TPS from Holden and $ holley terminator x error codes for the USB adapter whether! Out wondering why nothing works Tips and tricks on LS C10 the Driveway Engineer Holley Terminator X with larger. Clear the configuration X-Flow 4 and 8 injector versions $ 190 for a better experience, please enable JavaScript your! And learn status is shown of your domestic V8 engine if one is found then it runs firmware! ; is what would be shown on a 2-1/16 Gauge or the Avenger handheld display Max Install for newbies in. Computer, whether its in a vehicle computer will not do any of that make it responsive.! Offset based on boost updating process is based on the changes Monitor the position the. Who installs it: `` why did n't Holley make the Sniper for old-school 4-cylinders Init says... X-Flow 4 and 8 injector versions what would be shown on a 2-1/16 Gauge or the handheld... Only compounds with a digital screen up, and you just type in the displacement this is... Position of the unzipped folder onto the SD card back in place there 's a whole software... Due to your PC from the mid-1980s and on, the Terminator specific software on... Init Tach says error and she stays in Open Loop message in red at the sensor! In Open Loop Avenger handheld display these are especialy vexing problems but nice to have fixed to understand to. Change the range of the GM ECU is an excellent computer, whether its a...

Hockey Predictions Tonight, Articles H