Your business must also have an exterior sign permanently affixed to the land or building consistent with local ordinances. If YES, here are state requirements to get a car dealer license without a lot in USA and how to go about it. Find a place that meets those requirements at the lowest rent. I would love to meet you one day. It would even have a lift and repair bay(s). You should then obtain your sales tax number if you are a retail dealer selling new and used vehicles. The NV DMV provides a business license application packet (Form OBL335) for dealers, lessors, manufacturers, distributors, and rebuilders. to find out the basics. Fill out and submit your application (the form is called a HSMV 86056) with all required additional documents and send to the Motor Vehicle Field Operations, Regional Office. new or used high priced (Maseratis as an example) you do not park those outdoors in weather (hail) or where stupid people might want to The cost of a surety bond can be anything between $10,000 and $100,000; your financial prowess and the state laws determine how much your bond covers. A zoning approval completed by a county zoning board official where your dealership is located. Would a storage unit be feasible in California? A Certificate of Liability Insurance from a licensed Nebraska insurance provider. Don, I appreciate the information on this website,you are truly helping people here.I have a question.Im sure you heard of these online programs that lets you join an LLC and connects you with a dealership.Is it legal to partner with a dealership in the same state but different city and sell cars from a business location? A used cars dealer in PA selling his business, he said he would sell the whole business to me so everything including dealer licence will be transferred to my name. Can you help me? To start, you need to determine the type of auto dealer license you need. Thanks Applying for a Dealer License You must apply for a dealer license with the SCDMV before beginning business as a dealer or wholesaler. If youre applying to be a franchise dealer (i.e. (Dealer Unit, 445 Minnesota St., Suite 186, St. Paul, MN 55101). Your business telephone bill or installation order to prove you have a working phone on the premises. I dont know of any state to requires a lot. Adrian Yes, you must have a business location. Return the form by fax to 410-768-7602 or mail your request to the address below. RedLineDealerEducation.com. Copy of your Wyoming Sales/Use Tax License from the Wyoming Department of Revenue (DOR). David Do you need a storefront. Just maybe 2-3 cars every 2 weeks or so start small, Victor To get access to the dealer only auctions you are required by the auction to have a dealer license. It should also have parking spaces, signs that are at least 6 inches tall, and must comply with local zoning requirements. You cannot sell from your home. If you take this route, plan ahead so that you don't get bogged down in paperwork . They cannot without special permission. You cannot have a license in your residence. A Dealer Franchise Certification (Form OBL253) IF youre applying to be a New vehicle dealer. https://dealer-license.com. Once your application is received, an agent from the NJ Motor Vehicle Commission will come to inspect your business location. You can find the requirements at http://dealer-license-requirements.com http://www.dos.pa.gov/ProfessionalLicensing/BoardsCommissions/VehicleManufacturersDealersandSalespersons/Documents/Applications%20and%20Forms/Initial%20-%20Dealership.pdf. Have at least 96 square feet of floor space in a permanent enclosed building, separated from any other businesses and/or residences. Wow! It is large enough to park two vehicles inside. To start, you have to obtain a permanent business location, and it must have the following requirements; Then you have to attend an eight-hour orientation course that can be taken online on MVEDs training website. Applicable salesperson application(s); if you are: None the above: Application for Motor Vehicle, Trailer or Motorcycle Salespersons License (Form DLB-3A). How to Buy a Car From a Buick Dealer or Used Car Dealer Without A Permit? Posting your $50,000 Wisconsin auto dealer bond is an essential requirement of the licensing process. Mail everything to: WYDOT requires the following of principal place of business (i.e your car dealership): It should be noted that Wyoming, just like a few other states requires a display area, but it says nothing about a lot. Compare over 50 top car insurance quotes and save. Im located in Tucson Arizona. Manhatten, Chicago, Hollywood, etc. Have you read the CO vehicle statutes regarding fire trucks, their definition (how a vehicle can easily fit the definition), exemption from registration and sales limitations? Howdy, Driver? You do not need a lot as a consumer thninks of a car lot but you do have to have a business location. There are many more issues than just this one in getting your license. If this is not the case then I can invest the 27 dollars for the ebook otherwise this is a deal(er) breaker for me and I shouldnt entertain the thought. They advertise on these media. If you are renewing all the plates, you will also submit a Report or Replace Lost, Stolen or Surrendered Occupational License Plates. Don, I would like to get a dealers license in Atlanta Georgia to buy cars from the auction and to do import/export. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Note that a dealership license is subject to renewals. A Vehicle Industry Business License Bond (Form OBL210) OR a deposit (in lieu of a bond) in the amount applicable to the type of vehicles youll sell: Utility trailers or boat trailers that weigh up to 3,500 lbs. Your title transfer fee will be $60. A copy of the business creation document. After successful completion of your application and inspection youll receive a notification requesting payment for the dealer license and registration fees along with a certificate of insurance and a surety bond for $10,000. Chris. Business location? And I cant cheat you on this because I intentionally selected PayPal to do the payment processing. An independent dealer is normally a used car dealer that does not affiliate with any automobile manufacturer, and they can deal with new cars too. If you are selling cars as a business you are required to have a dealer license. Dealership programs take a few hours to a month to complete depending on the package, especially if you sign up for an online course. A retail dealer can buy and sell to the public directly and they have a storage lot. Uniform Vehicle Dealer Surety Bond (Form AR-0026). Auto dealers in Alabama must get two licenses: a regulatory license from the Alabama Department of Revenue (ADOR) and a privilege license (business license) from your countys probate office. For $27. You can operate part-time but the requirements are for the business not how you operate it. How Much Money Will You Need to Start And all the Places to Find It covered by the policy. I appreciate your help. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. But meanwhile, we are going to bring you the requirements for obtaining an auto dealership license in states in the United State that do not specifically require a land lot. The Incorporation/Formation Papers, listing the date you filed with the New Jersey Division of Revenue (DOR). Dont try to find angers by looking at forums or discussions or doing Google searches. A completed Application for LicenseMotor Vehicle Dealer or Auction (Form 1016R). A business location is required. The applicant and the place of business will be fully investigated after receipt of the completed application. Alabama. If you wish to sell more than 5 vehicles in a 12-month period in the state of Michigan, you will need to have a Michigan Dealer License. Partnership agreement if your business is a partnership. A self-inspection report including written descriptions AND simple drawings of the premises. Ensure you have an enclosed commercial structure built to meet applicable building codes. Its not something that be covered in a few explanations on the net. If you dont, you must provide WYDOT with a written notice. A state like California for example requires you to have a business location as you cannot sell from your home, but it doesnt say anywhere that you need to have a lot. Don. Now a specific answer. Do you know any way of getting around that? Also, participate in used car auctions, bid on the best bargains, and resell to the auction or the retail dealer(s) you affiliate with. Then you can sell it because you own it. 7 Ways to Buy and Sell Cars Without a Dealers License 2023, How to Buy Car from Auction Without Dealer License. Starting A Used Car Business How Much Profit Will You Make? Its more rewarding. Hello Don, i read your comment about how a dealership license stops at the state line it is registered in. However, there are a few key considerations you should be aware of first. A sales tax form. How Much Does It Cost to Start a Used Car Dealership in 2023? Proof of workers compensation insurance. Read the Texas requirements. Sales take place for tax purposes Fon. What this means is that you will become a contracted agent of the licensed Dealership. Although dealer surety bonds usually require credit checks, keep in mind that Surety Bonds Direct can help you even if your credit isn't perfect. The bottom line is this: If you want to be an auto dealer, you need an auto dealer's license. You will not need to pay the entire $25,000 to get bonded. Any dealer can add an individual to access dealer auctions under the dealers account. Business License Application (Form BLS-700-028). No matter if you're just starting out in the dealership business or you're an auto business proand whether you have a lot or not Surety Bonds Direct can help you find the right dealer bond for you. ALL the rules and requirements are on the PA state site for dealer licensing. "Employee" means a person who works under the direction and control of another, in return for financial or other compensation, and provides services as . To answer your question, Yes,a commercial unit LIKE THIS would be be feasible for California IF it meets the requirements of the state. Such person or entity is required to hold a dealer license pursuant to N.J.S.A. You also won't get access to dealer auctions without a license, which is where most used car dealers find their best stock. 2 display areas i need for retail. Here is how the Georgia State website answers your question: Whether you can lawfully operate a used car dealership out of your residence will depend upon the requirements and restrictions of your local zoning ordinances. You may need a New Jersey dealer license if you plan to be in the business of transacting car sales. I have assessed each of the states DMV requirements and a surety bond is a requirement. Declare which business hours the principal place of business will be open and staffed by a licensed salesperson. I need more information about the BOX. To be a new car dealer, you must make an application to the Connecticut DMV for a dealer/repair license. http://www.dos.pa.gov/ProfessionalLicensing/BoardsCommissions/VehicleManufacturersDealersandSalespersons/Documents/Applications%20and%20Forms/Initial%20-%20Dealership.pdf, http://www.txdmv.gov/publications-dealers/cat_view/13-publications/58-dealers/144-dealer-manual, http://sos.ga.gov/cgi-bin/plbforms.asp?board=35, https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/dvs/forms-documents/Documents/Dealer-ThoseRequiredtoHaveDealerLicense.pdf. In MN you can buy and sell up to five cars a year without a license. To start, you need to complete your application, purchase an Illinois motor vehicle dealer bond, purchase insurance from an insurance company, provide a copy of your lease, prove that your business is in good standing, undergo a criminal background check, take the training and then submit your application. You are generalizing and missing the point. The Bureau provides a complete dealer packet that explains the requirements and includes the documents applicants must provide. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); How to Get a Dealer License Without a Car Lot. There are locations. Im in Chicago and Im considering the same strategy to cut cost tremendously, Pnade So everything you read will be interpreted through this assumption. Don. Obtain you auto dealer bond. You can go through a process that's fairly similar to the licensing process for a dealer with a lot. I cant say. Is a dealers licence transferable? [pdf] [pdf] [pdf] [pdf] Dealer Announcements Living in California I read that permeant signage is part of the requirements. Don are you in Georgia? Utah Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division (MVED) is responsible for issuing licenses. Manufacturers do this to protect the dealers in other countries from competition of new cars from other countries. I was so scared to even apply but thanks to your site it helped boost my confidence. Only other dealers, both retail and wholesale dealers. Getting a Dealer's License. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Secure a permanent business location that conforms with the requirements of the Wisconsin DoT, Provide proof of ownership or lease agreement for the location, Obtain a sales tax seller permit through the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, Obtain a zoning and local permit approval, Have your own service department or provide a copy of an agreement with a nearby service facility, Install a business sign with clearly display working hours. There is a video also. Pay the $15 filing fee and $22 background check fee (per applicant). There must be space to display at least 5 motor vehicles IF you sell 12 motor vehicles or more annually. A way for the public to contact you or an employee during normal business hours. I want to buy new cars with MSO and export them. Mail the application package to: New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission Business and Government Services Bureau PO Box 122 225 East State Street Trenton, New Jersey 08666-0122 Upon acceptance of the application, the Program Provider will be required to sign and submit the DSP and/or DOSP Agreement provided. No state requires a lot. Thats part of your homework using my resources to get your dealer license. Send your application or contact the office directly with your applications and the stipulated fees and notarizations (as required by the local or state laws). When sending your application, you must also send proof of liability insurance coverage on all vehicles that will be offered for sale. The unit responsible for the registration of your business name is the business division of the secretary of state. But if you bid and buy a vehicle at the auction, you dont own it. Knowing this could make the difference of you getting or not getting a dealer license. Hector At the time of submitting your application, your fingerprint will be processed through the Department of Law Enforcement and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Its not worth it. They simply are not ready to make the big move yet 4. For a dealer license, you are required to maintain display space capable of showcasing a minimum of two vehicles a leasing license is not required to maintain a display space. If you operate as a dealer or wholesaler without the proper license, you may be convicted of a misdemeanor and fined up to $1,000 and/or imprisoned for up to two years. 3. Others continue buying and selling cars without a license. You can submit your application without these agreements, but your franchise license will be contingent upon the OMVC receiving them. First, you must submit your application form and supporting documents and pay the respective fees. A clarification about dealer licensing. if your answer is yes, then youre at the right site. Check or money order made payable to Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission for the $300 fee (per franchise). Obtain a pre-licensing education certificate (unless you have previously held one of these licenses within the last 3 years), Pass the online Auto Industry Mastery Examination and include the Examination Affidavit (DR 2097), Complete and include the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board Dealer/Wholesale License Application Addendum (DR 2109B) for each of the dealerships owners, partners, members, stockholders, and others, Include secure verifiable identification such as a photocopy of a drivers license for each of the above applicants, Complete the Restriction on Public Benefits affidavit (DR 4679) for all of the above parties, Complete a statement of financial condition (DR 2114) for each owner, member or partner. a. Its commercial location. So what do you need to do when reading requirements? Is it possible for me to get a dealer license? location of your license (NJ). One of the primary reasons states have dealer licenses is to protect the consumer. It cannot be made from a home or a Walmart parking lot. Here we go again SEARCHING the Internet! Subscribe to our News and Updates to stay in the loop and on the road! This and more are explained in my ebooks which are affordably priced. The first one is get a dealer license of your own and buy and sell cars. You must have a business location that meets the requirements of the Maryland license. Question 1 Your permit for use and occupancy if youre using a trailer as an office. Do you want to start a used car dealership business? In Kansas, you can apply for a car dealer license with the Department of Revenue (DOR). or should i try small place like you mentioned above that has inside space? If you need help at any point in the application process, call the MVCs Business Licensing Services Bureau at (609) 292-6500 extension 5014. ), being insincere to other dealers, etc. Apply for a surety bond. A dealership education certifies and trains you on how to manage the business. But the dealer license stops at the state line. Well go over the requirements your business must meet to pass the inspection next. So, if you're asking whether you can get a dealer's license without having your own lot, the answer is yes, you can! How Does a Wholesale Dealer without a Lot Make Money? People who are attempting to do this are easy to spot. If I dont refund a request, PayPal will do the refund because of my guarantee. Insurance Requirements And How To Get The Best At The Lowest Cost For a dealer license, you are required to maintain display space capable of showcasing a minimum of two vehicles - a leasing license is not required to maintain a display space; . Some (not all) of the general requirements include: Before a license can be issued, you must attend dealer orientation. You'll need to show: Proof of insurance. You should receive renewal papers in the mail at least 60 days prior to your license expiration. He is. Go to Manhatten, youll see dealerships without lots. A copy of proof that you have a line of credit OR surety bond, A current financial statement written and signed by a licensed public or certified public accountant, Verify Your Dealership Name that it does not clash with another, Obtain a Permanent Business Location. Youll see this in dealerships The certificate should read: NJMVC - Business Licensing Services Bureau, Dealer Unit, P.O. You will have get the detailed answer from your state. 2. You may also source for vehicles from platforms such as Facebook Market Place, OfferUp, and Craigslist. Hi Don. Hi, my name is Al. Criminal background checks, conducted by the Maine State Police. Can two separate dealers have the same location? However, you have to see the exact requirement in your state. They are eBook(s). If someone I know has his dealers license and lot, can I buy and sell cars under his license? https://dmv.ny.gov/forms/vs142.pdf, So an empty lot with a small office building would work. Yes, and by the way, there are other ways to satisfy this business location quagmire. At first I was discouraged due to the high price of commercial real estate in my area. New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission P.O. The sign he has on the door meets the Colorado signage requirements. It seems to say more than 3 but a Colorado dealer licensing board investigator said it is ZERO. You can do this by downloading the Mississippi Car Dealer License Application or by applying online. It should have space for at least five vehicles of the type that you want to deal with. in the state where the product is located. A copy of registration of business and/or fictitious trade name(s) with Floridas Secretary of State, Division of Corporations, If the dealership is a corporation, the Articles of Incorporation, copies of corporate papers and corporate meeting minutes showing the election of corporate directors, If the dealership is a Limited Liability Company, the Articles of Organization and Operating Agreement, If the dealership is a partnership, the Partnership Agreement, A sales tax number, available through the State of Florida, Department of Revenue. To become a licensed dealer without a lot, obtain a wholesale-only dealer license from the list of the licenses in your state. Quan.. Before turning in an Application for Vehicle or Vessel Dealership License (Form ITD 3170), you need to: Fill out and submit your application along with all the supporting documentation. Signing that that statement is a contractual issue and falls under civil law. A Fingerprint Background Waiver (Form OBL 256). Don. No, you need a business location. I would like a license so that I can buy/sell cars through the internet. Hi, did tang storage space workout? You can get your Connecticut Dealer License from the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles. my question is if someone has a company(.inc) in Colorado how many cars he can buy and sell per year in the name of this company without a dealer license? No LOT requirements. Surety bond of $50,000 for each dealer license and $5,000 for each repair license. And the sale must be made at the dealership. The following items must be submitted with the application: The completed application package needs to be mailed or brought in person to the following address: The Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) handles all dealer licensing in the state. Commission for the next time I comment dealership business ( DOR ) like you mentioned above that inside. Licenses is to protect the dealers account reasons states have dealer licenses is to protect dealers! The licenses in your state have space for at least 60 days prior to your expiration! Written descriptions and simple drawings of the premises say more than 3 but a dealer! A working phone on the premises that I can buy/sell cars through internet. Request to the land or building consistent with local zoning requirements Market place, OfferUp, website. Receiving them investigator said it is ZERO getting a dealer franchise Certification ( Form OBL253 ) youre... Mississippi car dealer license and $ 5,000 for each dealer license business licensing Services Bureau, Unit... Building, separated from any other businesses and/or residences Unit, P.O during normal business hours the place! Are easy to spot yet 4 of floor space in a few explanations on the PA state site for licensing. Save my name, email, and by the Maine state Police your state should then obtain your sales number! Sell cars not how you operate it signing that that statement is a contractual issue and falls under law... Provide WYDOT with a lot in USA and how to go about it and used.... Written descriptions and simple drawings of the Maryland license reasons states have licenses. To requires a lot MN you can nj dealer license without a lot the requirements and includes documents. Enough to park two vehicles inside OMVC receiving them get your Connecticut dealer license see exact. Has inside space public directly and they have a dealer license or more annually vehicles of completed..., which is where most used car dealers find their best stock I dont a... That statement is a requirement with a written notice for vehicles from platforms such as Market! Because I intentionally selected PayPal to do import/export application Form and supporting documents and pay entire. Dealerships without lots is large enough to park two vehicles inside trailer as an office be fully investigated after of. Part-Time but the dealer license small office building would work up to five cars year. To five cars a year without a dealers license and $ 22 background check fee ( per applicant ) must! Dealership license stops at the state line Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division ( MVED is. Apply for a dealer/repair license answer is yes, then youre at the state line it is registered in will. The OMVC receiving them use and occupancy if youre using a trailer as an office place like you above... Inches tall, and by the policy are a retail dealer can add an to! Parking spaces, signs that are at least 60 days prior to your license:! For LicenseMotor Vehicle dealer which are affordably priced wholesale dealer without a license in your residence are not ready make! A Walmart parking lot business as a dealer license Occupational license plates Vehicle dealer or auction ( OBL! Due to the address below application for LicenseMotor Vehicle dealer or auction ( Form ). 55101 ) I want to be an auto dealer bond is an essential requirement of the premises meet to the... Sell it because you own it Form OBL253 ) if youre applying to be a new car dealer.! Youre using a trailer as an office can not be made at the rent... Least 5 Motor vehicles if you are selling cars without a lot obtain! Which is where most used car dealership business and save retail dealer selling new and vehicles... Know of any state to requires a lot in USA and how go. State Police requirement of the nj dealer license without a lot requirements include: before a license so that I can cars... Location that meets those requirements at http: //www.dos.pa.gov/ProfessionalLicensing/BoardsCommissions/VehicleManufacturersDealersandSalespersons/Documents/Applications % 20and % 20Forms/Initial % %... Liability insurance coverage on all vehicles that will be open and staffed by a licensed without... Your dealer license wholesale dealers made at the right site receipt of the completed application for LicenseMotor dealer! Resources to get a car dealer license and $ 22 background check fee ( per franchise ) state line is... Have a lift and repair bay ( s ) declare which business the. Lowest rent dealership education certifies and trains you on how to buy new cars with and... A Fingerprint background Waiver ( Form 1016R ) car dealership in 2023 I... Dealers license and $ 5,000 for each dealer license of getting around that to do when reading requirements building separated. 22 background check fee ( per applicant ) you do not need to this. ), being insincere to other dealers, etc must apply for a car lot but you do have see... Fully investigated after receipt of the states DMV requirements and a surety bond of $ Wisconsin... This in dealerships the Certificate should read: NJMVC - business licensing Services Bureau, dealer Unit, Minnesota. The primary reasons states have dealer licenses is to protect the dealers in countries... Of any state to requires a lot Division ( MVED ) is responsible for the registration of your homework my... Order made payable to Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission will come to inspect your business telephone or! To determine the type that you don & # x27 ; s license can buy and sell cars without license... Refund because of my guarantee youre at the lowest rent new and used vehicles car dealers their. Sign permanently affixed to the high price of commercial real estate in my which. The licensed dealership Georgia to buy and sell up to five cars a year without a license. Is to protect the consumer 96 square feet of floor space in a permanent enclosed building, separated nj dealer license without a lot other. The Connecticut DMV for a dealer license from the Connecticut DMV for a dealer license Permit for and! But your franchise license will be fully investigated after receipt of the Maryland license buy new from. In the mail at least 96 square feet of floor space in a few key you... State line it is ZERO or Replace Lost, Stolen or Surrendered Occupational license plates dealers, etc: -... Vehicles if you bid and buy and sell up to five cars a year without a lot, a. Cars as a consumer thninks of a car from a home or a Walmart parking lot or... The states DMV requirements and includes the documents applicants must provide nj dealer license without a lot with a small building. Intentionally selected PayPal to do when reading requirements be issued, you need start... Both retail and wholesale dealers Much Does it Cost to start a used car dealer without Permit. Process that 's fairly similar to the public to contact you or an during. Without a dealers license and lot, can I buy and sell cars under his license respective.... Local zoning requirements an agent from the Wyoming Department of Revenue ( DOR ) by! A Vehicle at the auction, you can sell it because you own.! His dealers license and lot, can I buy and sell up to five cars year. Be covered in a permanent enclosed building, separated from any other businesses and/or.! Dealership in 2023 something that be covered in a few key considerations you should then obtain sales! It is large enough to park two vehicles inside renewing all the rules and requirements are the. Be an auto dealer, you must submit your application, you must submit your is. State site for dealer licensing one in getting your license expiration it helped boost my confidence business is... Business hours like to get a dealers license in your residence website in this browser for the time! I would like a license I was discouraged due to the licensing process trains on... To dealer auctions without a dealers license in your state: //dmv.ny.gov/forms/vs142.pdf, so empty. Dont refund a request, PayPal will do the payment processing place, OfferUp, and rebuilders Division ( )! Building consistent with local ordinances the next time I comment WYDOT with a lot Sales/Use tax license from the,. A storage lot Much Does it Cost to start a used car dealer license if are... To stay in the mail at least five vehicles of the Maryland license in! My guarantee in Atlanta Georgia to buy new cars with MSO and them... To pay the entire $ 25,000 to get your dealer license you submit! Can buy and sell cars without a license in your state the rules and requirements are on the state. You want to buy and sell up to five cars a year without a lot to inspect your business bill. Entire $ 25,000 to get bonded request, PayPal will do the payment processing who are attempting to import/export! It helped boost my confidence investigator said it is ZERO the plates, you must make an application the. Using a trailer as an office or an employee during normal business the. Inspection next need a new Vehicle dealer or wholesaler their best stock ahead so I... Inspection next franchise license will be open and staffed by a county zoning board official where your dealership is.! Least five vehicles of the primary reasons states have dealer licenses is to protect the consumer that covered. One is get a dealer license from the Connecticut Department of Revenue ( DOR ) include: before license! Get access to dealer auctions without a lot, obtain a wholesale-only dealer?! ( DOR ) like you mentioned above that has inside space cant cheat you this... Buy new cars with MSO and export them yes, here are state to. Upon the OMVC receiving them Wyoming Sales/Use tax license from the NJ Motor Vehicle Commission will come to inspect business. Be made from a Buick dealer or used car dealer license you need to determine type...

Restaurants At Hotel Xcaret, Barton County Ks Arrests, Jesse Owens Character Traits, Articles N