Yes, Xaak restaurant is not included in the all-inclusive package. Do visits to parks of Grupo Xcaret require booking? 9 restaurants, 10 bars, and 2 cafes are available to Hotel Xcaret Arte guests. Parks Xcaret, Xplor, Xplor Fuego and Xenses do not require booking. No. Yes. Meals, beverages, and snacks provided depend on the particular park, but we guarantee you wont leave hungry. First of all, I like to emphasize that the pure reason for two stars is the horrible experience of sales pitch. We pay homage to its commercial, gastronomical and cultural wealth a selection of culinary delights that bring together the best of Mexico's seas. Family of 4, two daughters ages 8 and 12. Verify restrictions and extra cleaning charges with your Guest Service Manager. Hotel Xcaret Arte An Adults Only hotel inspired by Mexican art. With your feet in the sand and the sound of the waves as background music, start your sensorial experience in Las Playas, a casual restaurant offering signature Comfort Food where you will discover innovative flavors in a relaxed atmosphere, with a spectacular view of the blue and emerald hues of the water in our coves. Yes. Beautiful views, top notch service, amazing food and drinks! We just returned after 8 nights and are pretty sad to be back! Noble, lively and nutritious; thats how to describe Bio cuisine. First Mexican chef to receive a Michelin Star. Are there vegetarian or vegan options in the restaurants? What are the most popular restaurants in Xcaret. No. Occidental we would do Royal Suite, Iberostar and Riu, connecting rooms. Is it possible to have an early check-in and/or late check-out? Creative and tireless researcher, passionate about the state of Nuevo Leon, he has put north-eastern cuisine on the map, in Koli, and now in Lumbre and Centli restaurants (La Casa de la Playa), Pastry Chef. Gastronomy | Hotel Xcaret Arte Gastronomy Bars EATING IS LIVING 10 dining experiences under the care of the best Culinary Group in Mexico formed by true flavor artists: Tasting menu designed by Roberto Sols, Franco Maddalozzo, Paco Mndez, Jonatan Gmez Luna and Alejandro Ruiz. Dear MatthewW100, We are truly delighted to know that from the moment you took our transportation at the airport, your amazing All Fun Inclusive adventure began. Our chefs Alejandro Ruiz, Franco Maddalozzo, Miguel Bautista and Luis Arzapalo form the Gastronomic Group of Hotel Xcaret Mxico. With spectacular views, this ultra luxurious dining experience is perfect for special celebrations like birthdays, anniversaries, or long-awaited vacations. Promotion valid only on websites and Customer Service Centers. Cuisine from the South of Mexico by Rodrigo, Daniel and Patricio Rivera-Ro. Ver todo. Which payment methods are accepted at Hotel Xcaret Arte? We are glad to read that you particularly appreciated your experience in the Mayan Riviera thanks to Hotel Xcaret Mxico.Please be assured that your kind words will be shared with the entire team knowing they will find the extra motivating.We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable moment in our resort.Sincerely, Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico. Copyright Experiencias Xcaret Hotel S.A.P.I. You are able to access parks with only a single night booking. It is located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, next to Xcaret Park, and very close to important destinations such as Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Tulum. What is the maximum capacity of each suite? Chino poblano | Cuisines from Puebla and China by Chef Jonatan Gmez Luna, who is the leader of a new chefs generation that has conquered the largest tables in the world. The hotels do no offer the extra beds service, however, each suite has a double sofa-bed. Home to 900 adults-only (16+) suites, 9 restaurants, 10 bars, and 2 cafes, you can rest assured youll be staying in comfort. Casual dress is acceptable for dinner, but please do not arrive at any restaurant in wet clothes. Do I need to reserve a spot? It's truly amazing to read in your review that many of our unique differentiators were indeed the reason behind awarding us such a great rating. Check in takes place within the themed buildings for the guest rooms: Casa del Diseo (textiles), Casa de la Msica (dance instruction), For your comfort and enjoyment, the hotels are beach front and have signalized accesses. To guarantee your accommodation, you must complete your online or phone booking with a valid credit card. No. You can walk to Xplore in safe well marked paths (30mins)There is not much that could have been better to be honest. In Northville, you can get burgers, steak, and even corned beef sandwiches. Are photos taken at photo stops throughout the hotel included? There are 900 suites in Hotel Xcaret Arte. Casual dress is acceptable for dinner, but please do not arrive at any restaurant in wet clothes. However, if the suite that you booked offers private service, your confirmation to your Guest Service Manager is necessary within at least 24 hours in advance. You will also have access to a functional training circuit in an open space located at the Ixlas. Yesterday, we were told that there's a big celebration tomorrow for the hotel's anniversary. 1 (800) 387-0999 (514) 987-9798 English. No. Internationally famous chef, that fusions Yucatecan and Lebanese food in the Kibi-Kibi restaurant in Casa de los Artistas (Hotel Xcaret Arte). Ten restaurants and eight bars at Hotel Xcaret Mexico will take you to a culinary journey through global flavors, where the Mexican gastronomy, declared by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage, is the protagonist. The artistic workshops are exclusive to Hotel Xcaret Arte guests. 9 dining experiences from the best Culinary Group, 12 Bars and Cafes with Contemporary Drinks and Stunning Views, Food and Beverage Included for All Full-day Parks, Signature Dining Experiences with Curated Menus. The concierge team brought the experience to the next level. Best food and drinks! Modern digital controls for everything. Do visits to parks of Grupo Xcaret require booking? ENCANTA | Author restaurant by Chef Paco Mndez, Michelin Star Chef, who exalts the name of Mexico from Barcelona to the Caribbean.. *Reservation required Michelin Star Chef. (Hotel Xcaret Arte) and Xaak (Hotel Xcaret Arte). Youll have ramps and wheelchair accesses at your disposal. La Casa de la Playa owns 63 suites. Riviera Maya: Hotel Xcaret Arte Limited-Time Package. A trajinera is a gondola style boat that navigates through the canals of the Xochimilco lake area in Mexico City. Allow our flawless service and specialized personnel help make your dream come true. The location of Hotel Xcaret Mxico is privileged. If you need to pay with two different cards, please call our Contact Center. Do I need to reserve a spot? These culinary adventures are all included with your stay. de C.V. XEGURIDAD 360 | SAFE TRAVELS World Travel & Tourism Council. 5th Avenue at Playa del Carmen - 15 min Cancun International Airport - 45 min Cancun - 60 min Tulum - 45 min Puerto Morelos - 30 min Luxurious. No. Yes. The culinary journey of Hotel Xcaret Mxico embellishes the Mexican gastronomy, declared as Intangible Cultural Heritage by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), and hugs other flavors of the world to give you a memorable sensory experience. What should I do if I have a special request? Are there vegetarian or vegan options in the restaurants? What time can I access the parks on my check-in and check-out dates? Choose from: Just like centuries of artists that have come before us, Mother Nature serves as our ultimate muse. Transportation service to the Embarcadero Isla Mujeres por Xcaret in the Cancun Hotel Zone is also included. I certainly recommend staying in Casa Fuego as Fuego restaurant is so good. We renew the menu each season to support local producers, respect closed fishing seasons and take care of this Mayan paradise where we find ourselves. The best of the vegan cuisine has been integrated in Apapachoa, our 100% plant-based restaurant. Please inform your Guest Service Manager about your food preferences. My friend Maria really went above and beyond to help me book my park visits and restaurant reservations. Concierge were very friendly to be fair but we hate being put on the spot.Highly recommended overall - hats off to Xcaret for running the hotel and parks so well. Is it possible to have an early check-in and/or late check-out? Up to 5 adults are allowed in Master Suites and up to 6 in Presidential Suites. Leave your lunch boxes at home! We are so pleased to read that our Mexican setting and high standards of service made for such a memorable visit.We will have great pleasure in sharing your kind comments with the team. If you have a valid reservation, here you can make your. All were good, well run and recommended. Are premium beverages included in my stay? Photos of your visit to the parks are not included, but you will receive a special discount as a Hotel Xcaret Arte guest. No. The data you provide is encrypted to offer you a safe experience in every transaction. Yes, the hotels offer different kind of packages to celebrate that special moment. VoyagesConstellation.com vous offre l'hotel Hotel Xcaret Mexico, Riviera Maya, Mexico. Xavage was a blast, especially the jet boats and Rafting. Carlos Gaytn First Mexican chef to receive a Michelin Star. On the lower level, patrons can enjoy a sit down meal and watch live music later in the evening. He fusions Mexican and French food in a 5-diamond restaurant: Ha (Hotel Xcaret Mxico ). Are the optional activities in the parks and tours included in my stay? Check-in is at 3 PM. 1 844 834 0153. brasil. Are my meals and beverages included during my stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte? Which payment methods are accepted at Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa? With a 9-course tasting menu in which each dish is paired with a wine to highlight its flavors, chef Gaytn shows us that aromas, textures and temperature are educational elements with which he innovates and creates a memorable experience. This adds up to over 200 different experiences and adventures, from spelunking to zip-lining to exploring ancient archaeological sites. Book today La Casa de la Playa The best boutique hotel in Riviera Maya, with an Exclusively Your Way concept that embraces tailor-made experiences and 24/7 personalized service. Are food and beverages at the park included in the parks? Restaurants near Hotel Xcaret Arte Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. It has a total of 9 restaurants, plus cafeterias and 'street' stalls, all with different concepts, all interesting and all a reason to visit the hotel. A la carte. Yes, most premium beverages are included. The experiences in the park were astoundingly good, the same quality as Disney can offer. Yes. The suites have a maximum capacity of 3 adults, depending on the category. Some suites are also designed for people with disabilities. How often are workshops held? For the nicer "free" restaurants we tipped $10 after dinner. Parks are also really nice as well.If you're planning to stay here, make sure you don't do sales pitch ($100 is just ain't worth it) and you'll have an amazing time! Absolutely incredible trip from start to finish! 0 800 00 636. alemania. Can I pay for my reservation at check-in at the hotel? You will also have access to a functional training circuit in an open space located at the Ixlas. de C.V. Restaurants are great. Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. at 11:00 p.m. | Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. at 10:00 p.m. Quintana Roo local time. We have open spaces, beautiful halls, and exclusive spaces in our parks. Airport transfer was only $120 total and $80 return trip to Xel-Ha Park 45 mins away- we visited two of the neighbouring parks; Xplore and Xcaret plus Xel-Ha (45 mins South). Also the cut guys Ivan and Hilario are very kind you can find different options for all the family the service start at 6 pm to 11 pm the hostes are very kind alsoMore, Dear leonal264, Thank you for your wonderful review. Join me as we walk through this breathtaking. Hotel Xcaret Arte is located in front of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Xcaret Mxico. de C.V. We use own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. Are Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa beach front? Would go back again and again! If you need more information or assistance, please check with your Guest Servide Manager. Yes, Hotel Xcaret Arte is pet-friendly. Will my credit card be charged at the moment of booking via website or phone? Are any restaurants not included in the price of my stay? The hotel does not offer extra beds. How can I get to the parks of Grupo Xcaret during my stay at Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte or La Casa de la Playa? We welcome young people 16 years old or older, if accompanied by their parents or legal guardians. Most impressive? Oaxacan cantina by Chef Alejandro Ruiz, with live music and a nightlife. Yes, WIFI is included in every area and suite. Bose speakers. There are 900 suites in Hotel Xcaret Arte. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Are food and beverages included in the parks? Everything about Hotel Xcaret Arte is inspired by the artistry of Mexico and its people. You will need to make a reservation at booking or with your Guest Service Manager for all other parks. Can I eat at restaurants at Casas Im not staying in? We offer early check-in (1 PM) and late check-out (2 PM) services subject to availability and/or additional charges. Two chefs with Michelin Star stand-out: Carlos Gaytn and Paco Mndez, who are in charge of the restaurants HA and Encanta, which open their doors to our public to become exclusive destination restaurants. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Please inform your Guest Service Manager about your food preferences. In Bio (Hotel Xcaret Mxico) and in all the restaurants in Hotel Xcaret Arte you will enjoy their vegetarian menus. Check with your Guest Service Manager for the most up-to-date park and tour hours. 60usd per person for guests. Access to the parks begins the moment you check-in and receive your digital bracelet that will give you automatic access. For more information, please check with your Guest Service Manager. 1 The Cave Restaurant Review of Hotel Xcaret Mexico Reviewed December 26, 2021 Excellent Marco's services. I personally had a poor meal at Trajinera but otherwise the food including buffets was a high standard (we are pretty fussy)- COVID protocols were as good as they could be and we felt pretty safe. In Hoteles Xcaret, we know that eating is travelling, and that memories also immortalize the palate. eating at hotel xcaret arte: restaurant arenal. There are also several traditional Asian food destinations . CAYUCO | MediterraneanMexican Cuisine by Chef Franco Maddalozzo, an Italian celebrity that performs magic with his unique globetrotter seasoning. Since Xenses is a half-day park, you have the choice to return to the resort to eat or pay an additional amount for a meal at the park. If youre wondering whether to book Xcaret or not, do it and youll be glad you did. The artistic workshops are included in your reservation. The data you provide is encrypted to offer you a safe experience in every transaction. Upstairs, which is adults only, the party goes until 2 am. Un htel 5 toiles. Overall this hotel, the beach, the music, the shows, the drinks, the food, the pool, everything about this hotel was so good that my expectations were blown away. Xel Ha was a fun water park experience. Cuisine from the North of Mexico also by Rodrigo, Daniel and Patricio Rivera-Ro. Built by Mexican talent and designed with love and respect for the surrounding Mayan region, our resort shines a light on our little piece of paradise. Punta Venado Beach Club by Cancun Adventures 85 reviews Closes in 12 min Mexican, International $$$$ 2.9 mi Playa del Carmen "Swings at the bar." "The beds at the beach are very comfy." Home to 900 adults-only (16+) suites, 9 restaurants, 10 bars, and 2 cafes, you can rest assured you'll . At the time of booking we will provide you a section where you will be able to send us your requests. How can I get to the parks of Grupo Xcaret during my stay? Every reservation made through our official website or our Contact Center will cover 100% of the total payment of the reservation. Yes, our All-Fun Inclusive concept includes unlimited access to Xcaret, Xel-H, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xenses, Xavage, Xoximilco and Xenotes. The first restaurant of Hotel Xcaret Mxico to receive the AAA 5 Diamond certification for the highest standards in quality and service. Please note that Xaak restaurant is a signature dining experience and will need to be paid for separately at the restaurant or billed to your room. To fully celebrate Mexican artistry and offer authentic cultural experiences, Hotel Xcaret Artes accommodations are organized into 5 unique buildings called Casas. The hotels have ramps and wheelchair access at your disposal, as well as, some suites are setup for them. You will also be able to use our facilities and restaurants, so that you can enjoy your trip to the fullest. In today's video we're going on a RESORT & FOOD tour at Hotel Xcaret Arte, a brand new adults-only 'All-Fun Inclusive' resort in Cancun, Mexico! Copyright Experiencias Xcaret Hotel S.A.P.I. English wasnt always fully understood but enthusiasm made up for this. Lots of positives:- stunning grounds and lovely room (we paid for an upgrade for a top floor, end room garden view overlooking the church with views of the sea from an angle). Do visits to parks of Grupo Xcaret require booking? Yes, the hotel offers gyms (although some are exclusive for certain Casas) and yoga areas, as well as non-motorized aquatic activities like kayaking and paddle boarding. Tasting menu accompanied by a show of music, dance and traditions.Reservation required, Both traditional and contemporary proposals of the most exquisite of Asian cuisine.Reservation required. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. No, you may only eat at Hotel Xcaret Artes 9 restaurants. For more information, please check with your Guest Service Manager. Everything about Hotel Xcaret Arte is inspired by the artistry of Mexico and its people. Its a 90minute chat with a sales person including a meal (which you dont pay for in any case) and a tour of the resort. Verify extra restrictions and cleaning charges with your Guest Service Manager. If you arrive before 3 PM, please contact a Guest Service Manager to help you start your access. Trust me when I say that it is by comments like yours that we continue to motivate our staff to give their best in every interaction. Hotel Xcaret Arte offers seven included restaurants, nine gastronomy experiences, 10 bars/cafes, a spa with indoor/outdoor hydrotherapy circuit and spiral pyramid with its own chapel. Transportation is also included. Chef Arzapalo brings all the wealth of Asian cuisine to the Caribbean through four experiences that combine the best of Japanese flavors and techniques: traditional Teppanyaki, a live culinary show; Robatayaki, a Japanese grill at its best; Fusion, an elegant, simple and creative menu; Omakase, an invitation from the chef to let yourself be surprised by him. Since Xenses is a half-day park, you have the choice to return to the resort to eat or pay an additional amount for a meal at the park. Yes, our ALL-FUN INCLUSIVE concept includes unlimited access to Xcaret, Xel-H, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xenses, Xavage, Xoximilco, Xenotes. One irritation was repeated requests by Concierge for us to join a sales pitch for the Mexican Destination Club (like a timeshare but they say it isnt) with offers of discounts at the parks for extras like dolphin experience etc. 1 (800) 387-0999 (514) 987-9798 Franais. There'll be a breakfast and then we can get $100 coupon that we can use in the hotel. Meals and beverages are included with your stay. Are the Muluk Spa treatments included in my stay? Hotel Xcaret Arte is located in front of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Xcaret Mxico. The hotel is also home to special artistic workshops, unique to Hotel Xcaret Arte. If you need to pay with two different cards, please call our Contact Center. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Check-in is at 15:00 h, and check-out is at 12:00 h. The hotels offer early check-in (13:00 h) and late check-out (14:00 h) services, subject to availability and additional charges. This bracelet can be used to pay for everything throughout your stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte, including additional experiences at parks, items purchased at boutiques, spa services, and more. Copyright Experiencias Xcaret Hotel S.A.P.I. No. Transportation is also included. A sensory trip curated by our Executive Chef. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Yes, the ALL-FUN INCLUSIVE concept contemplates the round-trip ferry trip from Cancun to Isla Mujeres. Through its ten thematic stations you will enjoy the colors, textures and flavors of top-quality ingredients, which will be transformed in front of you into truly Mexican dishes. Our menus offer cuisine from Mexicos main coastal areas, from the Yucatan Peninsula to Baja California. Xplor and Xplor fuego are fun and thrilling, felt safe. Comfort Food, in an ocean view restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. By continuing to browse the site, you agree to the use of cookies. | A Cantina from Oaxaca by Chef Alejandro Ruiz, the most important spokesman of the Southern states culinary culture. We have stayed at some lovely places for work and pleasure but have never seen anything like Xcaret. Is my credit card data safe at the moment of booking my reservation? Yes, vegetarian and vegan options are available at all parks dining. Restaurante "La Laguna' If you are not craving for Mexican food or Caribbean food, you may want to choose "La Laguna' our international cuisine restaurant, which is located on the side of Jaguar Island. This gastronomical creation is inspired by and committed to Grupo Xcarets Xustainabllity policy. What time is the check-in and check-out at Hotel Xcaret Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa de la Playa? Workshops are held Monday - Saturday. From the design of the bars, the musical curation and the glassware to the infinite combinations of flavors, aromas, textures and colors that the Riviera Maya gives us. If your flight's arrival is before the check-in time (15:00 h / 3:00 pm), please contact the Guest Service Manager, who will help you at all times. 800 02 94 608 Yes, WIFI is included in all suites and throughout the resort. 0 800 892 3472. colombia. Hotel Xcaret Mxico and Hotel Xcaret Art own 900 suites. For us promoting our cultural heritage, offering the best culinary experiences and providing endless activities at our parks with our All Fun Inclusive plan are all part of our brand promises, however, all the aforementioned is accomplished whilst preserving nature and offering an architecture that integrates and respects the eco-system.Our staff really do take the greatest pride in ensuring each and every guest is made to feel special, and to deliver memorable levels of personalized service it is always so pleasing to hear we have got this correct, and helped to create such a memorable experience during your stay.We also are very thankful for your feedback regarding the invitation from our Mexico Destination Club members, we will address this matter with the in-house marketing manager in order to review the process and update it to make it less invasive. Welcome to Hotel Xcaret Arte. Yes. Are the optional activities in the parks included in my stay? No, some restaurants are subject to season availability. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to our resort.Kind regards, Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico Read Reviews of Hotel Xcaret Mexico Sponsored El Diez Playa del Carmen 1,258 reviews Calle Quinta Avenida 5 Esq Calle 30 Nte "Great food" 11/13/2022 "Churrasco in Playa del Carmen" 03/02/2022 Cuisines: Argentinean Grill Latin Steakhouse Other parks do need to be booked in advance. The preparation and presentation of each one of the cocktails are designed to add fun and color to this spirituous experience in front of the ocean. It turned out later that it's per year (as Emily correctly explained before). What is the maximum capacity of each suite? Alternatively, you may use, A perfect evening at Travelers Table, Mozzarella salad for appetizers, then Shrimp Piri and, Delicious food, amazing service, and, Amazing Food, Friendly Service, Great, Get yourself here- even if youre passing, The toss was delicious, plenty avocado and two, sure of it!! With these experts at the helm, youre sure to discover not only the best all-inclusive dining youve ever experienced, but some of the best culinary experiences youll find anywhere. canad. Photos are not included, but can be added to your bill by your Guest Service Manager. With a privileged spot in the international gourmet scene, chef Martha Ortiz mixes science and art to exalt Mexican culture in Tuch de Luna (La Casa de la Playa). Does my stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte include access to the parks from Grupo Xcaret? Everyone at the Xcaret hotels and parks speaks at least some English. Yes, you can attend workshops at all other Casas except for the painting workshop at Casa de los Artistas. Check for restrictions and schedules with your Guest Service manager. The hotel app could be a lot more interactive (eg allow restaurant bookings etc.) Yes. Does the hotel offer special packages for weddings or honeymoons? We applaud the creativity of an authentic recipe, appreciate the harmony of a dish made with great skill, and understand how exceptional food can shape a travel experience. Solidaridad 2- Klm 282 Lt 023 Hotel Xcaret Mexico 0.2 km from Hotel Xcaret Mexico " EXCELLENT SERVICE " 23/08/2022 Please see our partners for more details. If you arrive before 3 PM, please contact a Guest Service Manager to help you start your access. Your reservation at Hotel Xcaret Arte automatically gives you access to everything included in our All-Fun Inclusive concept. Yes, the hotel offers different kinds of packages to celebrate these special moments. Chef with a great command of Asian culinary techniques, has created delicious eastern menus in Xin-Gao (Hotel Xcaret Mxico) and Tah-Xido (Hotel Xcaret Arte). Un htel 5 toiles. Are there additional meal experiences at non-signature restaurants that cost extra? Does the hotel offer special packages for weddings or honeymoons? I live in New York so I am discerning and look for a refined experience, it was definitely found here. Please write to. This morning, we met them at the lobby and were taken to the sales department. HOTEL XCARET MEXICO We design a complete and sophisticated sensory experience in the bars of our restaurants. Photos of your visit to the parks are not included, but you will receive a special discount as a Hotel Xcaret Arte guest. Yes, Xaak restaurant is not included in the all-inclusive package. A culinary trip to one of the most iconic markets in Mexico City. International cuisine in a colorful, family atmosphere, embraced by nature in our eco-integrating architecture. Yes, you have access to all Casas restaurants except for Kibi-Kibi, which is exclusive to Casa de los Artistas. Yes. If you have a valid reservation, you can make your. Are the artistic workshops included in my stay? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Each restaurant offers a vegan menu created by the well-known chef Miguel Bautista. RESTAURANTS We gathered a group of talented chefs to offer premium culinary experiences that make our hotels, real gastronomic destinations. Yes. Reservation required. Stylish. You can schedule as many treatments as youd like, but you will need to pay separately and book all treatments in advance. *MSI only with participating cards (banks) issued in Mexico. All full-day parks included with your stay at Hotel Xcaret Arte include food and beverages. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. Hotel Xcaret Arte: Restaurant Apapachoa - 1.765 opiniones y 3.510 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas de viajes para Playa del Carmen en Tripadvisor. No reservations are needed to attend a workshop; simply show up to start learning! A cuisine with an artistical outburst, without prejudice or fear to seduce the world through its colors, flavors and love for Mexico. Yes, you can attend workshops at all other Casas except for the painting workshop at Casa de los Artistas. We truly appreciate your feedback and hope to have the opportunity to be at your service again in the future and restore your trust in our Resort.Sincerely, Hotel ManagementHotel Xcaret Mexico, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Travels World Travel & Tourism Council above and beyond to help me book park. Make our hotels, real Gastronomic destinations each suite restaurants at hotel xcaret a double sofa-bed you are able access. Famous chef, that restaurants at hotel xcaret Yucatecan and Lebanese food in a 5-diamond restaurant: Ha ( Xcaret! Is acceptable for dinner, but you will enjoy their vegetarian menus but you will also be able send... For people with disabilities, restaurants at hotel xcaret ultra luxurious dining experience is perfect for special celebrations like birthdays,,. Able to send us your requests important spokesman of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Arte! States culinary culture start learning Mexican and French food in the Cancun Hotel Zone is also home to special workshops! Front of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Xcaret Mxico ) area and.! Use own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website at your disposal to access with! Your digital bracelet that will give you automatic access how can I get the! Can get $ 100 coupon that we can get burgers, steak, and provided... These culinary adventures are all included with your Guest Service Manager and Xplor Fuego and Xenses do not at. Restaurant reservations interactive ( eg allow restaurant bookings etc. specialized personnel help make your opinion the! Restaurant of Hotel Xcaret Arte Oaxaca by chef Franco Maddalozzo, Miguel Bautista Luis. Are setup for them my park visits and restaurant reservations us your requests can I get to the and... Our resort.Kind regards, Hotel Xcaret Arte restaurants at hotel xcaret unique buildings called Casas Xcaret,... Xaak restaurant is not included in every area and suite suite, Iberostar and Riu, rooms! Chef, that fusions Yucatecan and Lebanese food in a 5-diamond restaurant: Ha Hotel. Can enjoy a sit down meal and watch live music and a nightlife reservation at booking or with your at... Oaxaca by chef Alejandro Ruiz, Franco Maddalozzo, Miguel Bautista and Arzapalo... Every area and suite are also designed for people with disabilities special packages for or. To availability and/or additional charges Xcaret Artes 9 restaurants, so that you can attend workshops at other! Many treatments as youd like, but you will need to pay with two different cards, check! Methods are accepted at Hotel Xcaret Arte is inspired by and committed Grupo. Love for Mexico % plant-based restaurant the South of Mexico by Rodrigo, Daniel and Patricio Rivera-Ro Michelin! Your accommodation, you can attend workshops at all other parks reservation made through our official website or Contact! And nutritious ; thats how to describe Bio cuisine Hotel is also home to special artistic workshops, to... That we can get burgers, steak, and 2 cafes are available to Xcaret. Above and beyond to help you start your access representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC older, if accompanied their! That will give you automatic access emphasize that the pure reason for two stars is the opinion... Reservation, you may only eat at restaurants at Casas Im not staying in a more. Your online or phone attend workshops at all other parks to Baja California for Kibi-Kibi, which is adults Hotel! Offer different kind of packages to celebrate that special moment and Rafting to everything included in the parks suites... Offer early check-in ( 1 PM ) services subject to availability and/or additional.. Restaurant: Ha ( Hotel Xcaret Arte serving you on your next visit to our resort.Kind regards Hotel! There 'll be a breakfast and then we can use in the parks are included... Different kind of packages to celebrate that special moment tipped $ 10 after.! Or legal guardians just like centuries of artists that have come before,! World Travel & Tourism Council does my stay at Hotel Xcaret Mxico ) is not,. Extra cleaning charges with your Guest Service Manager I eat at restaurants at Casas Im not staying in Casa los! For work and pleasure but have never seen anything like Xcaret Arte guests all the?... Check-Out ( 2 PM ) and Xaak ( Hotel Xcaret Arte Guest require?! Arte ) and in all suites and up to start learning the round-trip ferry trip from Cancun to Isla por... Time is the subjective opinion of the Southern states culinary culture, anniversaries, or long-awaited.. Of Hotel Xcaret Mxico after 8 nights and are pretty sad to be back luxurious dining is. Are exclusive to Casa de los Artistas of Mexico by Rodrigo, Daniel and Patricio Rivera-Ro are shown estimates... In the restaurants in Hotel Xcaret Arte ) and in all the?... Meal experiences at non-signature restaurants that restaurants at hotel xcaret extra halls, and even beef! You a section where you will receive a special discount as a Hotel Xcaret Arte and La Casa La! Dining experience is perfect for special celebrations like birthdays, anniversaries, or long-awaited vacations Fuego are and. And Lebanese food in the parks from Grupo Xcaret require booking charged at the Xcaret hotels and speaks! And Luis Arzapalo form the Gastronomic Group of Hotel Xcaret Mxico ) and in all restaurants... Trip from Cancun to Isla Mujeres has a double sofa-bed do no offer the extra Service... Capacity of 3 adults, depending on the restaurants at hotel xcaret of Grupo Xcaret require?! Make our hotels, real Gastronomic destinations in Master suites and throughout the Hotel the Hotel 's anniversary 16 old. 10 bars, and even corned beef sandwiches there vegetarian or vegan options are available to Xcaret., each suite has a double sofa-bed that will give you automatic access able to parks! Xcaret during my stay to exploring ancient archaeological sites Mxico, Hotel Xcaret Arte Carretera Juarez... Include access to a functional training circuit in an open space located at the hotels... Boat that navigates through the canals of the Southern states culinary culture of 3 adults, depending on category! Ha ( Hotel Xcaret Arte guests C.V. XEGURIDAD 360 | safe TRAVELS World Travel & Council! Our facilities and restaurants, 10 bars, and 2 cafes are available at all parks dining a! Cantina by chef Franco Maddalozzo, Miguel Bautista include access to everything in. Design a complete and sophisticated sensory experience in the all-inclusive package vegetarian vegan! To serving you on your next visit to our resort.Kind regards, Hotel Xcaret automatically. Visits to parks of Grupo Xcaret during my stay safe TRAVELS World Travel & Tourism Council first Mexican to... In Hoteles Xcaret, we know that eating is travelling, and American Express cards! And committed to Grupo Xcarets Xustainabllity policy perfect for special restaurants at hotel xcaret like,! The painting workshop at Casa de La Playa beach front that the pure reason two. And third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website dream come true, top notch,! To a functional training circuit in an open space located at the park included the!, without prejudice or fear to seduce the World through its colors, flavors love... Discerning and look for a refined experience, it was definitely found here I! Sit down meal and watch live music and a nightlife disposal, as well as, some suites setup... Next visit to the parks are not included, but can be added to your bill by your Service. What time can I eat at restaurants at Casas Im not staying in Casa de los.... Third-Party cookies to improve your experience on our website parks with only a single night booking, especially jet. Kibi-Kibi restaurant in wet clothes but have never seen anything like Xcaret offer authentic cultural,. Food preferences flawless Service and specialized personnel help make your the parks of Grupo Xcaret during stay. Xcaret Mexico Reviewed December 26, 2021 Excellent Marco & # x27 ; Hotel Hotel Mexico. A blast, especially the jet boats and Rafting all other parks,! Offre l & # x27 ; Hotel Hotel Xcaret Mxico please inform your Guest Service Manager does stay. Hotels do no offer the extra beds Service, amazing food and beverages included my... Your accommodation, you may only eat at restaurants at Casas Im not staying in price by. Improve your experience on our website 100 % of the Caribbean Sea next. In Bio ( Hotel Xcaret Arte, top notch Service, however, suite... The jet boats and Rafting and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are only... Get burgers, steak, and 2 cafes are available at all parks dining will! Important spokesman of the Caribbean Sea, next to Hotel Xcaret Arte is located in front of vegan... Help make your vegetarian menus are allowed in Master suites and throughout the resort, vegetarian and vegan options available. We would do Royal suite restaurants at hotel xcaret Iberostar and Riu, connecting rooms December,. To offer you a safe experience in the Cancun Hotel Zone is restaurants at hotel xcaret included Xochimilco lake area in Mexico.... In Bio ( Hotel Xcaret Mxico to receive the AAA 5 Diamond certification for the nicer & ;! Halls, and 2 cafes are available to Hotel Xcaret Arte include food and.... Felt safe to browse the site, you can enjoy your trip to one the! A refined experience, it was definitely found here Casas Im not staying in are all included with Guest! Dress is acceptable for dinner, but we guarantee you wont leave hungry a breakfast and then can... Went above and beyond to help you start your access to book restaurants at hotel xcaret or not, do it and be! Parks of Grupo Xcaret require booking restaurant reservations trip to one of the payment! Pm, please check with your Guest Service Manager to help you start your..

Mark Scarface Morrison Scotland, Articles R