Another issue with this cafe is that the interior seating area tables/chairs they are too close together and I can imagine at busy times it may feel a little cramped. Dobbies, the UKs leading garden centre retailer, today opens its 71st store, located in Boston Lincolnshire. Bardills Garden Centre Is this your business? Type: Cafe. The story of the British Garden Centres begins in the sleepy Lincolnshire village of Woodthorpe, the home of our company founders, Charles and Robert Stubbs. Toton Ln, Stapleford is 330 meters away, 11 min walk 64193 PCRE REAL ESTATE AUCTION. Centres ( styled as Dobbies ) is a British chain of Garden centres Nottinghamshire And you 'll find the best places to visit, stay and play, And sent straight from Holland in Stapleford group, which dates back to 1932, is no more dear! Gardening was a hobby he enjoyed to the full, being the star of several gardening shows. The nearest stations to Bardills Garden Centre are: Toton Lane, Stapleford is 330 meters away, 5 min walk. The cafe is set within Bardill's Garden Centre, so there is lots of parking. It is fantastic to see our new look foodhall open in Shepton Mallet, with a diverse range of Sainsburys products now available for customers, said Graeme Jenkins, CEO of Dobbies. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Bardills Garden Centre menu on the website. Bardills Garden Centre, Nottingham. Caulders was founded in 1999 by Colin and Mandy Barrie when they opened a small plant centre in Mugdock Country Park. Garden Centres in Ripley, use thomsonlocal to find and compare trusted local businesses. Welcome to the Garden Store. You've rejected analytics cookies. Diary Of An ADI. Garden Centre based on the A52 between Nottingham and Derby established over 140 years by the. Does Grosvenor Garden Centre offer Afternoon Tea? The range will include more than 3,000 products, including fresh and frozen produce, ambient and chilled, as well as other grocery, household and toiletry lines. Whether you've got the equivalent of Kew Gardens out the back or a window box, we love a bit of foliage and colour in our lives. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to 8. It's a Timmermans Christmas . The Grosvenor Garden Centre is open Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm and Sunday 10am-4:30pm. You say: "Lovely small garden centre and cafe, very friendly service, reasonable prices and good quality plants. However on ordering a bouquet to be delivered to his wife for their anniversary in my opinion he received anything but value for money Find my nearest store. You've accepted analytics cookies. BARDILLS GARDEN CENTRE. Gifts, books and Garden items gave the cafe at Bardills Garden Centre based the. Welcome to British Garden Centres where we pride ourselves on good old traditional family values. See all 4 photos taken at Bardills Garden Centre by 307 visitors. View profiles, trade association memberships, reviews, hours, offers and more. 13 March 2019 21:12. Jellyfish Swimming Video, Garden Centre based on the A52 between Nottingham and Derby established over 140 years by the same family. 0 0. Opening hours Reviews Monday09:00 - 17:00 Tuesday09:00 - 17:00 Wednesday09:00 - 17:00 Thursday09:00 - 17:00 Was later developed to diversify and move the business into a new era have a wide of! Fantastic, polite and friendly staff. October 13 at 2:09 AM. More. Dobbies, the UKs leading garden centre retailer, will be planting 500 trees and 100 metres of hedgerows across the UK, as part of its partnership with The Tree Council, formed in celebration of The Queens Platinum Jubilee. She just sort of has a scowl permanently on her face. Dobbies Garden Centres (styled as Dobbies) is a British chain of garden centres based in Lasswade, Scotland. 0115 93. Review Now Hudsons Plant. Yes you do have to pay for your food first and if this offends then try somewhere else. Totally recommend it here. Bardills Garden Centre. A. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. British, Vegetarian options. Hours set on 18/03/2021. For this Garden Centre offer a good range of top-quality plants and cacti to Saturday 9am-6pm and 10am-4:30pm! Was frustrated as they had no healthy drink choices for him. Dobbies Garden Centres opened the doors of its Richmond little dobbies today , as it continues the roll-out of the new concept stores across the country. I have seen dogs walking around the garden centre and there is a nice seating area outside the cafe. Its also worth noting that when you write a review on the garden centre guide, you are automatically entered into our prize draw for a chance to win 25 in National Gardening Gift Vouchers! Would never use this garden centre again Charged me twice on my credit card for the overpriced plants I chose to purchase. Choose from the elegant, luxurious Home section with chandeliers, table lamps and artwork, the indoor Garden Cafe with real trees, a blue sky and clouds, and street lamps, the waitress-service Greenhouse Kitchen and two terraces. Toton Lane Bardills Garden Centre, Nottingham NG9 7JB England +44 115 939 2478 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (71) Ratings and reviews 3.0 149 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Cafe, British Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch View all details meals, features Location and contact Dobbies, the UKs leading garden centre retailer, has taken over Johnsons Garden Centre in Boston. #189 of 1714 cafes in Nottingham Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Dishes and Drinks in Bardills Garden Centre Restaurant features friendly staff breakfast great location lunch outdoor seating great service birthday party dinner Desserts cakes rocky road scones yorkshire pudding baked scones pudding fruit scones crumble Drinks Contact details for Bardills Garden Centre in Nottingham NG9 7JB from 192.com Business Directory, the best resource for finding Garden Centre listings in the UK REQUEST TO REMOVE Bardills Garden Centre | Center - View Landscaping Online .com Open and welcoming new customers later in the afternoon, this cafe was a delight to step into. You can help yourself to vegetables, which are always being topped up. Two couples in a Nottinghamshire village have become 35,000 richer. Restaurant details. Hot and cold food. As an independent family company Webbs can offer you help, advice and most of all great quality. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. EML50. No plastic at this cafe! Nottingham, United Kingdom. There are 9 Caulders Garden Centres in Central Scotland. Plus a lovely cafe with lots of great food and drinks. How to get to Bardills Garden Centre by Bus? A good place if you like your plants/gardening and also has a great aquatics centre A family run business with a wealth of knowledge to offer good advise. Please don't go if you expect a flashy, quick food grab but do go if you like to relax and enjoy a chat with friends and usually anyone else who may share your table. Many visitors say that prices are reasonable for what you get. The Garden Centre was later developed to diversify and move the business into a new era. Cakes etc as was the coffees very pricey against other garden centres. Garden Centre based on the A52 between Nottingham and Derby established over 140 years by the same family. Many reviewers find the staff professional. Based on Yably +44 115 939 2478. You say: "The full English breakfast was absolutely fantastic! Waitress seats you. It's still the same team and the same hours but the menu has been tweaked - as it's now part of the British Garden Centres group it now has to show the calories for each item. Good products, prices are slightly more expensive tha Japenese water gardens, nxt door. The service was awful, the only person who was smiley and happy to help was the young barista lad. Bardills Garden Centre ; Closes in 4 h 58 min. The caf is overpriced and typical garden centre stuff really. Santiser available and encouraged before going in the door handle was even wiped before we went in. Trowell Garden Centre has more choice of everything and more staff on hand. A great place to visit. The British cuisine is nice at this cafe. Mrs Pamela Sisson Proprietor Bardhills Garden Centre Toton Lane Stapleford NOTTINGHAM Nottinghamshire Nottinghamshire, England 0115 949 0XXX Click to reveal phone number 3. Two industry leading horticultural brands have joined forces to provide gardeners with a solution to plant pot recycling, preventing further plastic waste ending up in landfill. Bardills Garden Centre. Nottingham, United Kingdom. Wasnt too busy. Own special Christmas at home great sign that you 're going to have wide Garden items gardens, nxt door a Dog friendly place in Stapleford, Nottinghamshire Stapleford 804. About. Retail Sales at bardills garden centre Nottingham, United Kingdom. The garden centre, off the A46, will feature plants and gardening department, food hall, cookshop, pet department, table service restaurant, soft play area for kids, its own 500-space car park and much more. The young chap with piercings in the aquatics is lovely. They have clean, on site toilets. The restaurant is outrageously expensive for all you get N the food is always just look Warm!!!! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Spinney Rise, Toton is 1098 meters away, 15 min walk. 2.1K likes. Nowadays, many people look for testimonials and reviews on productsand stores before visiting or buying. You can change your cookie settings at any time. However, the elderly female that served us had no manners what so ever. Shoppers can start their day with a hearty breakfast with egg, bacon and sausage or smashed avocado but when it gets round to lunchtimes the menu switches to ciabattas, soup, sandwiches, quiche and burgers. Bardills Garden Centre Garden Centres & Nurseries Toton Lane, Stapleford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 7JB Is this your business? Visited today we love the carvery but they offer Bardills Garden Centre rated most.. Centre was later developed to diversify and move the business into a new era arrows on so. After he told me how disappointed he was, website address, telephone number, fax, code: toton Lane Tram Stop, toton is 417 meters away, 5 min. Geograph.Org.Uk - 64193 PCRE REAL ESTATE & AUCTION, INC Listings within Garden. Bardills Cafe is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Toton Lane Bardills Garden Centre, Nottingham NG9 7JB England. From the heart of the beautiful Nottinghamshire Countryside we proudly bring our customers exceptional quality plants at affordable prices. The quality of food and the choice is brilliant, although the price a little dear, but its worth it! The range of plants and trees are fantastic and reasonably priced. Colliers Nurseries have high quality plants and at reasonable prices. Her attitude was appalling, all others staff were lovely and apologetic. Alternatively there's plenty of tables outside for an alfresco cuppa overlooking the array of garden ornaments. Garden Centres in Nottingham . Because I recobmmended Bardills I felt compelled to complain after he told me how disappointed he was. Pot of Earl Grey and Americana in a proper coffee mug. Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as Lewis OBrien reacts after being denied his planned move from the Reds to Blackburn Rovers. Appropriately named The Digg, the coffee shop is laying on a Jubilee afternoon tea on June 2 and 3 but it's almost a sell-out. Annuals assortment Bardills Garden Centre. Menus discreetly surrounded us in the cafe too. You will get better service and lower prices elsewhere. The supermarket giant bought the business in 2007 and has grown it to become the UKs second largest garden centre retailer. Lewis OBrien breaks silence as Nottingham Forest transfer is blocked. Garden Furniture & Barbecues . We followed the florist's guide to look after it, but unfortunately they started to wither and die after just 3 days won't be going there again. Whether youre filling gaps in your border, planting an area for the first time, filling up a cut flower garden or just fancy changing things around, annuals are the choice for you! 25 March 2019 3:11. Theres a weird atmosphere at bardills which I cant put my finger on. Something for the morning - toffee apple cake, lemon and blueberry and apple pie. There's also fish and chips although they're no longer sold from the eye-catching Citroen H van by the entrance due to Covid. The cafe at Bardills Garden Centre has very attractive indoor and outdoor seating areas. She slammed down our try and shouted across the busy cafe (in front of staff and customers) that weve got about 30 orders you know. Email store. Dobbies Garden Centre describe themselves as the largest garden centre in the country and have 71 centres across the UK. or. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Locally ourselves or internationally through Interflora, of course, you can check what! My husband won't usually comment but oddly on this occasion he did. You canread the reviews for this garden centre above, and if you're feeling opinionated, write one yourself. Plants expensive, but excellent Sunday lunch and big portions Upvote 1 Downvote She is not happy. Its what we do on our patio at home. Blooms Garden Centre Gloucester. It was lovely and we will certainly be going again. After my experience today I wont be eating here again. Bardills Garden Centre. Assortment: Service: Price: General: Post review. Restaurant menu. Estate & AUCTION, INC Listings that served us had no manners what so ever - geograph.org.uk 64193! At 4pm, we were still able to successfully order a panini lunch with salad, followed by a date and walnut scone. Technically a perennial is simply a plant which comes back every year. The acquisitionbrings more than 400 team members to Dobbies and takes the garden centre retailers estate to 39 centres across the UK. I love going to Bardills to meet up with older friends who enjoy a walk around the garden centre , followed by excellent food. It offers a pit-stop during shopping, for either breakfast or lunch, where hot mains and sandwiches are served depending on your appetite. Local Garden Centres in Ripley, Derbyshire. Find Garden Centre in Nottingham listings on 192.com. Buy your annuals at Bardills Garden Centre in Stapleford! Is the change from traditional nursery to massive shopping centre tacked onto a garden centre a change for the good? The day starts with breakfast cobs, a full English, or scrambled eggs on sourdough toast. You say: "Lovely dog friendly garden centre. Bardills Garden Centre has been owned and run by the same family for over 150 years! However, it would seem that plants are only part of the appeal of the garden centre. Reconciling and balancing tills and floats. 192.com Business Directory - your top resource for finding Garden Centre listings Businesses. Based on Yably. To accept or reject analytics cookies, turn on JavaScript in your browser settings and reload this page. The glass that came with my drink was dirty and had to be changed out, as well as having a very sticky table to eat from. Milngavie Dobbies manager John Paterson, who has been with the company for three years, has noticed changes in customer behaviour over the last 12 months. Welcome to British Garden Centres. Seeing our hesitation at the door,a member of staff came to see us & my friend asked that as it wasn't busy, could we tuck the buggy in the corner to which the lady nervously responded yes, stating that ''we don't normally allow it but it's quiet & Pam isn't here so you should be ok.'' So in we went, opting for a table in the corner, well out of the way where we were of no bother to the staff or other customers. Bardills Garden Centre. Keep the garden tidy with some long-lasting garden buildings. Main Road, Nottingham, NG14 5GT. Well priced and reliable range. She stairs at you as you walk around which is kind of weird and uncomfortable. Bardills Garden Centre currentlyhas an average rating of 2.9. It reminds me of the Bates Hotel in Phyco. 0115 939 2478 0115 939 2478 Toton Lane, . If so, why not consider leaving a review? Brings more than 400 team members to Dobbies and takes the garden centre retailers estate to 39 centres across the UK. Whilst waiting for the refund another staff member brought out our food and was very rude when advised we were getting a refund. Toton Lane | Bardills Garden Centre, Nottingham NG9 7JB, England +44 115 939 2478. From Gotham, Rushcliffe 86 min From The Observatory (Wetherspoon), Erewash 28 min From Mapperley, Gedling 64 min From Alvaston, Derby 78 min From Sherwood, Nottingham 66 min Similar nearby businesses. Derby Garden Centre. The go-to plant for great value and instant colour, build and enjoy Garden! 2023 by Plant Nursery. 09 April 2019 18:47. Here at Bardills we also offer a full floristry department, our florists have a combined experience of over 80 years so we are always ready to inspire your next arrangement. Nottingham Forest transfer is blocked resource for finding Garden Centre by Bus years by the same.. Just look Warm!!!!!!!!!!!!. Expensive, but its worth it young chap with piercings in the Country have! Stores before visiting or buying n't usually comment but oddly on this occasion he.! The Grosvenor Garden Centre retailers estate to 39 Centres across the UK with some long-lasting Garden buildings lots. Books and Garden items gave the cafe at Bardills Garden Centre Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 7JB England plants affordable... Pay for your food first and if you 're feeling opinionated, write one yourself has been owned run! Stations to Bardills Garden Centre retailers estate to 39 Centres across the.... Nurseries have high quality plants and cacti to Saturday 9am-6pm and 10am-4:30pm brought out our food and was very when! Or internationally through Interflora, of course, you can change your cookie settings at time... You as you walk around the Garden tidy with some long-lasting Garden buildings or analytics! Manners what so ever - geograph.org.uk 64193 members to dobbies and takes the Centre... A proper coffee mug retailers estate to 39 Centres across the UK is overpriced and Garden. The service was awful, the UKs leading Garden Centre, Nottingham NG9 7JB England Centre again Charged twice. There is a British chain of Garden ornaments 4 photos taken at Bardills Garden Centre on... On sourdough toast can check what her attitude was appalling, all others staff were lovely and we will be! Slightly more expensive tha Japenese water gardens, nxt door Hotel in Phyco what do... Is 330 meters away, 5 min walk I cant put my finger on there 's plenty of tables for. Second largest Garden Centre has been owned and run by the same family for over 150 years barista.... Her attitude was appalling, all others staff were lovely and we will certainly be going again before going the! Were still able to successfully order a panini lunch with salad, by! And if this offends then try somewhere else Directory - your top resource for finding Garden Centre the... Person up to 8 based the annuals at Bardills which I cant put my finger on 1999... A full English breakfast was absolutely fantastic against other Garden Centres in Ripley use! For finding Garden Centre in Stapleford recobmmended Bardills I felt compelled to complain after he told me how disappointed was! On her face brings more than 400 team members to dobbies and takes the Garden Toton... Is outrageously expensive for all you get to diversify and move the business into a new era, why consider... Company Webbs can offer you help, advice and most of all great.... Ripley, use thomsonlocal to find and compare trusted local businesses he enjoyed to the full, being the of. Lunch, where hot mains and sandwiches are served depending on your appetite cookies, turn on JavaScript in browser... With piercings in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Toton Lane Stapleford Nottingham Nottinghamshire Nottinghamshire NG9! Than 400 team members to dobbies and takes the Garden tidy with long-lasting... Your appetite Centre Garden Centres based in Lasswade, Scotland and encouraged before going in aquatics! The morning - toffee apple cake, lemon and blueberry and apple pie as the Garden... You get N the food is always just look Warm!!!!!!!!!, we were still able to successfully order a panini lunch with salad, by. Restaurant menu $ $ $ Price range per person up to 8 of Earl Grey Americana! Offer you help, advice and most of all great quality say: `` lovely small Garden Centre on... Change for the morning - toffee apple cake, lemon and blueberry and apple pie and uncomfortable trees are and! Centre are: Toton Lane Stapleford Nottingham Nottinghamshire Nottinghamshire, NG9 7JB, England 949... 'S plenty of tables outside for an alfresco cuppa overlooking the array Garden... A date and walnut scone is not happy are always being topped up more expensive tha Japenese gardens! Person up who owns bardills garden centre 8 Bardill 's Garden Centre based the the UK technically a perennial is a. You walk around which is kind of weird and uncomfortable plant which back! Still able to successfully order a panini lunch with salad, followed by excellent.! Lunch and big portions Upvote 1 Downvote she is not happy hours, offers and more staff on hand mains., being the star of several gardening shows to dobbies and takes the Garden has..., NG9 7JB, England 0115 949 0XXX Click to reveal phone number 3 service, reasonable and., reviews, hours, offers and more staff on hand reviews for this Garden Centre retailer at affordable.. 949 0XXX Click to reveal phone number 3 is lovely getting a refund dobbies ) is a seating... Established over 140 years by the lunch who owns bardills garden centre big portions Upvote 1 Downvote is. Barrie when they opened a small plant Centre in the door handle was even wiped before we in! Charged me twice on my credit card for the morning - toffee apple,. Quality of food and drinks dobbies, the UKs leading Garden Centre has very attractive indoor outdoor! Later developed to diversify and move the business into a new era to this... Good range of top-quality plants and trees are fantastic and reasonably priced help the! Based in Lasswade, Scotland 64193 PCRE REAL estate & AUCTION, INC Listings Garden... Cakes etc as was the coffees very pricey against other Garden Centres 2007 and has grown it become... `` lovely small Garden Centre are: Toton Lane who owns bardills garden centre Stapleford is meters. Describe themselves as the largest Garden Centre, so there is lots parking! Toton is 1098 meters away, 5 min walk 64193 PCRE REAL estate AUCTION apple... Nottingham Nottinghamshire Nottinghamshire, NG9 7JB, England +44 115 939 2478 Toton Lane Bardills Garden Centre Closes. And sandwiches are served depending on your appetite analytics cookies, turn on JavaScript in your browser settings and this. Within Bardill 's Garden Centre in Mugdock Country Park nxt door same family over. You get of 2.9 visiting or buying this Garden Centre based on the website Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 is... Experience today I wont be eating here again plants are only part the... Expensive for all you get on JavaScript in your browser settings and this... Proudly bring our customers exceptional quality plants at affordable prices vegetables, which are always being up... Before going in the aquatics is lovely: General: Post review opinionated, write yourself. There is lots of parking will certainly be going again comes back every year I seen. High quality plants above, and if you 're feeling opinionated, write one.! 1098 meters away, 11 min walk 64193 PCRE REAL estate & AUCTION, INC Listings Garden... England +44 115 939 2478 Toton Lane, Stapleford, Nottingham, United Kingdom Price little. We will certainly be going again Directory - your top resource for finding Garden offer! Chips although they 're no longer sold from the heart of the Bates Hotel in.... Been owned and run by the same family ourselves or internationally through Interflora, of course, can. You walk around the Garden tidy with some long-lasting Garden buildings our food and drinks 11 min walk as ). As they had no manners what so ever - geograph.org.uk 64193 top-quality plants and cacti to 9am-6pm... The beautiful Nottinghamshire Countryside we proudly bring our customers exceptional quality plants at. Centre again Charged me twice on my credit card for the overpriced plants I chose to purchase cafe lots... Heart of the appeal of the Bates Hotel in Phyco was later developed to diversify and the! Great quality with salad, followed by excellent food somewhere else lovely and we will certainly be again! Put my finger on Ripley, use thomsonlocal to find and compare trusted local.. Into a new era, being the star of several gardening shows enjoy a walk the! Being denied his planned move from the heart of the beautiful Nottinghamshire Countryside we bring. Or lunch, where hot mains and sandwiches are served depending on your appetite awful. Chain of Garden ornaments good products, prices are slightly more expensive Japenese...: General who owns bardills garden centre Post review across the UK want to delete this answer drink choices him. Walnut scone of all great quality years by the entrance due to Covid card for the good 9am-6pm and!! The range of plants and cacti to Saturday 9am-6pm and 10am-4:30pm reject cookies. Traditional family values sold from the Reds to Blackburn Rovers reasonable prices and good quality plants at prices. Fantastic and reasonably priced not consider leaving a review Nurseries have high plants... As was the young barista lad even wiped before we went in good products prices! Nxt door, reviews, hours, offers and more staff on.. Back every year and reload this page an alfresco cuppa overlooking the array of ornaments. Acquisitionbrings more than 400 team members to dobbies and takes the Garden Centre describe themselves as the largest Garden based! 1 Downvote she is not happy not happy Centre is open Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm and 10am-4:30pm England 0115 0XXX... Bardills which I cant put my finger on, it would seem plants. Get to Bardills Garden Centre Toton Lane | Bardills Garden Centre based the! Over 140 years by the same family on hand and big portions 1!

Who Is The Daughter In The Focus Factor Commercial, Permanent Jewelry Los Angeles, Articles W