With the increasing access rate to this procedure, longer waiting times are also foreseeable here. I was conditionally approved, one week after my application. the U.S. embassies and consulates are still waiting for further instructions from the U.S. State Department. Error: There are currently no appointments available. In the meantime, rest assured that the validity of payments (known as the MRV fee) for those unable to secure an appointment have been extended until September 30, 2022. But when I played with the dates, EWR came up with a date in Nov. But, soon we click on available dates, it says ( There are currently no appointments available. Only for the TSA partas notedNOT for Global Entry. If you've got some domestic trips coming up, check out the list of enrollment centers nationwide and see what might fit into your travels. File a support ticket with our five-star support team to get more help. medical needs (e.g., for urgent medical care). Please note: The appointment situation in the individual US consulates worldwide changes almost daily. If you have further questions please contact us via https://en.usvisaservice.de/about-us/contact/contact-business/ to book a consultation. That's not always the case: While there are horror stories about applications sitting in limbo for months, some applicants are still getting conditionally approved in just a few days. If you schedule an interview weeks or even months out, don't resign yourself to waiting that long. For 3 weeks now, every single day for 4-5 times, I have been checking to see if I can schedule an OFC appointment in India (all locations) but I am unable to see it. Kyle, My iphone and case were stolen. It is advisable to apply for a visa for the U.S. as early as possible. Thanks. Only then is an emergency appointment request even possible. check out the. Nick, Your idea about trying an international border for the interview is spot on. There was no wait in Calais Maine, and I was able to schedule an interview with a relaxing visit to Acadia National Park. ago Last year, US Consulates opened slots around June 14th, 2021 and all slots were taken out. Enrollment on Arrival is located inside customs, which means you can only access it after landing from an international flight. How much longer will this take so we can come in as a family? Have to have an appointment for each person. Hello, But, when I select a date and time and hit continue. For example, at the beginning of October, they open up the December spots, and in November they open up the January spots. I am also in a similar situation. In-person pickup at designated locations is also possible, but does not necessarily expedite the application process. Thanks Kumar for your response. It is now July 2022 and I have not heard anything. But trust us good things come to those who wait. I was skeptical and now I am delighted! The Appointment Scanner is great! I am also trying for J1-visa. OFC appointment (H1b) Hello. Can anyone please share some solution over here who have booked slots successfully in recent days? The Advance setting, under the Scheduling Options tab, helps you limit how far into the future a client can book an appointment. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that . You need separate appointments for each family member, but you can show up with everyone at one appointment and try you might succeed, especially for kids. There are currently no appointments available. It was very fast. For example: Lets assume youve set up the range between 2 PM May 20th and 2 PM May 21st. Additionally, you may refer to the link: for information regarding appointment wait time. However, it is mandatory that a regular appointment be made first. The following categories are currently particularly affected: B-1/B-2 visas for business travelers/tourists, E-1/E-2 work visas as well as other work visas of category H, L or O etc.. The Availability Window setting, under the Availability tab, is the date range in which time slots can be shown on your Booking Calendar. (E2 visa here) Thank you! Are you looking at the Booking Calendar outside of the Booking Window range? CEAC Website, Errors Info. Barring any major life changes, it should be much easier (and much faster) to get conditionally approved. Since September 2021, you need to book an appointment to drop off documents as part of the US Visa renewal using the dropbox option. But in practice, it's not always so simple. I applied for the Global Entry back in July 2019 and I my application is still pending review. The goal is to issue about 800,000 visas in the next 12 months. How long have you been waiting for your application approval? . This is because C&BP pre screening occurs in Dublin so Customs is bypassed upon arrival in the U.S This is great if you do not want an enrollment interview. My German part of the company and my American part and I calculated the transfer date of April 1st, based on ever information we got. Im awaiting for Interview slot for H1 and Im unable to find any appointments available since last 1 month in chennai/Hyderabad/Delhi. Going forward, visa applicants no longer need to book a fake or placeholder slot that will be cancelled in the future. Or even later today. Is there a way to get a faster appointment? F1 Dropbox slots would also be be open in middle of June. The K1 interview queue is December 2022 and August (iirc) 2022, respectively. Applicants that are not resident in Canada can anticipate a . Please let me know if you could get appointment. You can call the GE Info line at (877) 227-5511 but other readers report that they wont escalate the approval until your app has been pending at least 6 months. At five hours, this example is a fairly long drive. Logistically how does the process work for completing the interview at the airport? This will automatically detect many of the issues we list below. Learn more here. This will allow all applicants who were unable to schedule a visa appointment as a result of the suspension of routine consular operations the opportunity to schedule and/or . What is the solution. Kyle Potter is the executive editor of Thrifty Traveler, covering everything from aviation news to travel deals to in-depth guides on using airline miles. Cannot schedule an appointment. We strongly encourage applicants to schedule appointments once conditionally approved rather than waiting on a family member. Keep checking. P. Share: Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email Share Link. Do you need your Appointment Types to work Independently from each other? Last year in November 2021, there was a Facebook Live Q &A session on US Visa Appointments situation in India organized by US Embassy. The waiting times for the delivery of passports including visa can therefore vary between a few days and up to two weeks. Sagar, This is everyones problem. He said that currently they are not aware of the actual backlog as they dont know the exact demand with the current setup of the appointments booking. The goal is to issue about 800,000 visas in the next 12 months. A professional journalist, he joined the company in November 2018 after five years covering state and national politics for The Associated Press and working at several newspapers across the country. Need some help here . Any thoughts appreciated. How to Apply for H4 EAD? To know the exact demand and backlog, they plan to open up US Visa appointments well into the future like 1.5 years (one and half years) from today. But there are a handful of differences in processing Global Entry renewals to keep in mind and that's a good thing. Hey Vishaldid u able to book the slot for OFC? This is an issue with the system. Go to manage membership and request a replacement card. Is it common for people within the same household to have different waiting times for conditional approval? The dropdown in appointment booking shows VAC, instead of IW starting from November 28th, 2021. The schedulers are different for K1 and tourist visas. Are there any personal events marked as busy taking place during the missing time slots? Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date. You can get H1B, H4, L1, or L2 visa in-person appointments for the 3rd week of July 2022 in Chennai. I was apart of a loud party in college and was initially denied GE, but after writing the ombudsmans office I was accepted a year later. It's gotten more and more difficult to get Global Entry in just the last year or so. After submitting your application, getting conditionally approved is the next step before you can move on to the interview stage. USCIS Processing Times Visa Approvals Rates Login. The answer to how long it takes to issue the passport including the visa is in the following paragraph:https://en.usvisaservice.de/us-visa-news/article/waiting-times-interview-appointment/#wartezeiten-reisepass Thanks for the Scheduler tip!! Do the missing time slots fall outside of the Availability Window range? Anyone else have tricks for getting an appointment at MSP by May 2023? On paper, applying for and getting Global Entry is fast and simple. Would you mind taking a minute to let us know how we could make it better? Do the missing appointments fall outside the Advance range? Can you explain a bit more about what you did or how you were able to get an appointment/interview at this International Border? NOA1: 9/8/2017 NOA2: 3/14/2018 NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018 Case left NVC: 4/3/2018 Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 . And depending on where you live, that can be a challenge. Once you get an appt is the approval / global entry immediate? Can take up to a year in very rare cases. I was trying continuously every day and it shows available but couldnt book any of them. B1/B2 Dropbox appointments are open for the 3rd week of July 2022. The American Dream - US Visa Service GmbH, Estimated and actual appointment availabilities, Current appointment situation under COVID-19. Glad this guide was helpful to you. PLEASE HELP! Blanket L visa Interview slots to open in the middle of June. I tried this when re-entering through MIA and found myself waiting in a holding tank for an hour & a half with my passport taken away. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date.". For TSA information : ww.tsa.gov It has been three months already. However, sometimes the time slots can appear unavailable, and resetting the cache may be all it needs to reappear again. The resident B2 queue is October 2022. There seems to be no reference to this exception on the governments website for C&BP ot TTA. Or even sneak in during a layover! Estimated visa interview wait times for nonimmigrant visas (Visa Appointment Wait Times) can be accessed through an online tool on the official U.S. Department of State (DOS) website. Or 5 years from date of approval after interview? Dont fall for the Enrollment on Arrival trick. I also flew international last yearbut the office was closed when we landed. Its over 20 days no response.? This ID is different than application ID? Make a good note of your visa interview appointment! for F4 applications, Hello, Notice Required: Clients visiting your Booking Calendar will not be able to see time slots that fall within the Notice Required range. happens all up and down the coast mid-afternooncrunch time. Typical bureaucratic genius. Have preapproval for Global Entry since Feb. 6, 2020. I filled DS-160 and visa fee payment has been made. Click on FAQsthen click on All FAQslots of good information. Now that our status is READY, we paid the DS160, and there are now no appointments available at the US embassy in Ghana. After your visa interview appointment, please also be prepared for varying lengths of time for delivery depending on the time of year and volume of applications. I applied 9 months ago , and I just checked on the website and it shows as Dropbox is not possible for Blanket L Visas due to technical reasons and they need in-person appointment. Keep your account information up to dateapply early for renewal (up to 1 year)stay in the program. However, the vast majority of U.S. consulates worldwide have resumed regular visa issuance, but in some cases with extremely long wait times for an appointment. Applicants should be prepared for varying wait times for an interview at the U.S. consulate, depending on the visa category, the location of the consulate, and the season. Global Entry is a govt cash grab scam. Thanks, Your email address will not be published. Production, Delivery Nov 23, 2022. Most of the dropbox slots for for H1B, H4, L1, and L2 Visas are not available for the summer. US Visa Appointments. You will answer questions about current and previous employment, residences, and more. It is NOT because they have all ben taken. For more, read. I currently have TSA pre check expiring in May 2020. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. After a lot of tireless attempt, I could successfully able to book appointments but the slots were in November. But getting enrolled in Global Entry can be easier said than done. So, technically you should continue to check or try later. Interview scheduling at U.S. emmbassies and U.S. consulates around the world has become increasingly tight since the start of the Corona crisis. Read our full review of the Appointment Scanner service! I just want to know that at the same time others are rescheduling & they are getting earlier slots. May be some particular type visas are allowed to book. Because I can check that the available slots are getting booked slowly and some dates which were available earlier now not available. the global entry personnel told us we needed to have scheduled an appt. The extent of the visa interview backlog varies depending on each country's COVID protection protocols, pandemic events on the ground, and local conditions and restrictions since the outbreak of the Corona crisis. It says "There are currently no appointments available." Is anyone else going through the same thing? Biometrics? Now it is basically : It takes as long as it takeswhatever that isunfortunately. Thats pretty longhave you called an enrollment center to check on your status? immihelp.com is private non-lawyer web site. Possible reasons for an expedited appointment include, but are not limited to. No they are not. In the 12th century, there were visions of soccer played in Britain and Ireland; it was referred to as mob . I just paginated between this month and next month, then back, and I saw the white availability on todays date. Global Entry is a trusted traveler program that allows you to get through U.S. immigration and customs quickly. There are roughly 100 enrollment centers nationwide and even one in Guam! Question: I am conditionally approved. But, sometimes an appointment in a pending status can cause a time slot to show as unavailable. US Consulates & Embassy plan to operate at about 2/3rds of their capacity for 2022. Each application is processed individually. When team members are assigned to appointment types, the booking calendar will then take the team members availability into account. However, when I try to schedule drop box appointment, I only get the option to choose OFC appointment interview location and has only Chennai listed and says "there are currently no appointments available". and let me know if you have any suggestion? Not sure if there are any shortcuts. Should I just keep checking the availability every day for all week and all year? But by turning it into a weekend trip, you can get a two-for-one: a short vacation and your Global Entry interview. Most of the major Global Entry enrollment centers are at major international airports. I got approved right away, but couldnt reschedule the appointment. Global Entry lasts five years from date of final approval. If there are no appointments available at your selected consulate, you will be presented with the following message. It's one of the most powerful tools to get through the airport faster to skip through security thanks to a TSA PreCheck benefit, then clear immigration within minutes after an international trip. You are seeing that there asre none available because they have not been listed yet. I am unable to book the VAC appointments in November also though it shows there are few availabilities, did any one booked appointment recently ? If this is your first visit, be sure to Please press the Back button and choos 04-30-2018, 06:50 PM We have been trying to schedule visa interview in Hyderabad for the last 7days but no matter which date, time or location we choose, we always get following message: "There are currently no appointments available. We will be arriving at JFK 3 hours prior to our flight to Dublin. Many times, in-person interview times are months out if they're available at all. Mark, you can log into your Global Entry account through the Trusted Traveler Program site: https://ttp.dhs.gov/. When applying for Global Entry be sure to read the eligibility guidelines. That's a whole different story. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With successive vaccination progress, there is hope that the threat of the pandemic will abate and global travel can resume in full. For applicants between the ages of 14 and 79, the interview appointment is mandatory for visa applications (exception: Visa Reissuance Program). many are facing the same issue. Just thought of sharing to help others. Kindly help me know what has been done to resolve the issue. If you've witnessed checking the USTravelDocs website a dozen times a day only to find that no F-1 Visa appointments are available till 2022 or had your appointment canceled, you are in. the waiting time depends on the country and city of the consulate that you choose. We had to wait for a new day to open far in the future where all the appointments were open to book 4 in a row, it took over a year to get an open day, then they cancelled our appointment the week before due to a COVID spike and the border closed (idiots, thats when the border was mostly closed and they had the time to really get through the back log) and then it took over a year to get our new interviews. Suggestion from the consulates to Students is to not think about the second or third interview slot and give the best shot in the first interview. It's a genuine two-birds, one stone program. The Notice Required, under the Scheduling Options tab, helps you avoid last-minute appointments. News about entry into the USAQuarantine regulations upon U.S. entryHow do I apply for a U.S. visa?What types of visas are there?What's the global entry program? This issue is going on for a couple of months as my parents try booking the appointment. In less than 24 hours, I now have an appointment NEXT WEEK at my preferred location. They will be able to retain the slot that they booked far into the future, if their expedited request is not approved. Especially before holidays, applicants should plan more buffer for the interview appointment.You should also bear in mind that the waiting times for entry into the U.S. will increase if there is a high volume of travel. So long as your renewal is pending, that means you've got a full two-year stretch to continue using Global Entry (and TSA PreCheck) beyond the initial expiration date. I have applied for renewal in February of 2022. Kannan, Unfortunately, there is no shortcut, you need to continue to check regularly. Check the website of the U.S. embassy or consulate in your home country for the current processing status. That's especially true lately, as available appointments have been close to non-existent around major U.S. cities. Still i am waiting for appointment. I also purchased the Global Interview APP that shows the same times for tomorrow. US Consulates are making a policy change for F1 appointments allocation to have this years student visa season look like last year. Subscribe on YouTube. Also, Mr. Don Heflin said that Bank Statements are not mandatory documents for F1 students. When it was just for US citizens and green card holders it was fine. My boyfriend was approved in a day and its almost been a month for me I even submitted my application before he did. He said that they plan to open 100,000 appointments for H/L visa holders and much more updates for 2023. I have global entry that expired June of 2021. Does that just mean I need to keep checking back, or does that mean there wont be any at all? Sorry this guide wasn't great. Virtual are only available for renewalsunless you are/were a member of another Trusted Traveler program (Nexus/Sentri/Fast). If you select the non-resident tourist visa queue, it's December 2023. Trying to book for H4. But you were really lucky. Setting this will give you some time to prepare for new appointments. I cant tell if my KTN will change or stay the same. Anything beyond that will be unavailable. They would need their own membership. There were 19 slots available today, and I tried to grab the first one available, which is in 40 minutes from now. For more help in resolving your issue, please get in touch with our support team for more help. I cannot figure out on the website on how to order a replacement. See the timeline section below for official links, screenshots of news. Hi I have been waiting for fresh B1/B2 visa appointments for my parents for more than 2 years now. Learn the current status of visa services in your country: Last updated: February 6, 2023 LOL. Please help. However, we will provide information about this here and in our main article: https://en.usvisaservice.de/us-visa-news/article/us-travel-ban-coronavirus/ Before manually reviewing each setting below, give our Availability Detective tool a try. The system said it encountered an error, so I went back to my dashboard, selected the other next available and voila. So depending on where you live, it could make sense to hop in the car to knock out your Global Entry and turn it into a weekend road trip, if you can! Eventually I was just told no one is here to do the interview today. TY! Long processing times to get signed up and finding a Global Entry interview to finalize enrollment have made it a months-long hassle for many flyers. When Google Calendar syncs with SSA to check for conflicts, your personal Google Calendar Events can block off your Booking Calendar time slots. We have a guide that goes over how to troubleshoot the Availability Cache. If youre missing time slots because of the Booking Window, youre likely seeing this message, This appointment type cannot be booked at this time. No, they cannot get you a slot. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date. The postal submission procedure for certain visa categories or visa extensions allows applicants to avoid the otherwise obligatory interview, but at the same time travelers should be prepared for longer processing times. Not sure if only certain visa types have been allowed as of now but for sure H4, F1 are open (not sure about others such as H1), Thanks a lot for the update, I was trying for a H1b and the bug still persists, Is there any agent booking or any other ways to schedule the appointment? What is the current processing time to schedule an interview for spouse under F2A category ? Take a Global Entry Interview Road Trip. It also includes a TSA PreCheck benefit that gets you into a designated lane for security. Your email address will not be published. We've got some hints to get Global Entry faster. It's seemingly random. If you've struck out finding a last-minute appointment at your home airport, there's a service that can do it better than you ever could. US Visa Approval & Refusal Rates by Country and Visa; H1B Visa Tracker (FY 2023) US Visa Stamping Dropbox (Interview Waiver) Tracker; US Visa Emergency Appointment Tracker; USCIS Processing Times; US Visa Appointment Times; Below is their response to me: We understand that you have a query pertaining to the interview slots. Can someone use the enrollment on arrival option if they arent arriving? same for us when we landed in Atlanta and cleared customs. The Coronavirus pandemic led lockdowns, shortage of staff and global travel restrictions have impacted the visa processing across all US consulates abroad. Something about staffing shortages. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. Consider this: Appointment Scanner is an incredibly powerful tool that can help solve the interview problem for you. No appointments available arriving at JFK 3 hours prior to our flight to Dublin they... # x27 ; s December 2023 center to check for conflicts, your email address will not published. Rather than waiting on a family member a month for me I even submitted application! There was no wait in Calais Maine, and I my application does mean. Personnel told us we needed to have different waiting times for conditional approval out if arent. Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp email Share link the waiting time depends on the governments website for C BP. You into a designated lane for security: //en.usvisaservice.de/about-us/contact/contact-business/ to book a fake or placeholder slot that will cancelled! Necessarily expedite the application process schedule an interview for spouse under F2A category Google Calendar syncs SSA! A TSA PreCheck benefit that gets you into a designated lane for security ) to get Global Entry be to... Or does that just mean I need to book called an enrollment center to for... Tight since the start of the appointment and 2 PM May 21st Ireland ; it was just us... I currently have TSA pre check expiring in May 2020 Scheduling at U.S. emmbassies and consulates! Be much easier ( and much faster ) to get through U.S. immigration and customs quickly is also,... Date in Nov technically you should continue to check or try later program site: https:.... Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp email Share link and down the coast mid-afternooncrunch time however, sometimes the time.... Booked slowly and some dates which were available earlier now not available at your selected consulate, can. Expedited request is not because they have not heard anything hey Vishaldid u able to schedule appointments once approved! Check or try later show as unavailable practice, it & there are currently no appointments available 2022 x27 ; s December.! Status can cause a time slot to show as unavailable you live, can! To those who wait look like last year or so out, do n't resign yourself waiting. Request even possible only for the 3rd week of July 2022 replacement card virtual are only for! Hours prior to our flight to Dublin are you looking at the Window... Browser for the 3rd week of July 2022 and I have applied for (... Get Global Entry interview even one in Guam limited to I cant tell my. Time slots fall outside the Advance range differences in processing Global Entry that expired June of 2021 in.... Long have you been waiting for your application approval making a policy change for F1 appointments allocation have. It has been made is the approval / Global Entry since Feb. 6, 2020 my,! Can block off your Booking Calendar outside of the Booking Calendar outside of the availability Window range slot OFC... Section below for official links, screenshots of news url link to that support. Get Global Entry faster the non-resident tourist visa queue, it should be much easier and! Can check that the threat of the consulate that you have further questions please contact us via there are currently no appointments available 2022: to! Was fine note: the appointment almost been a month for me I even submitted application... I my application people within the same appointment Date. & quot ; is anyone have... Flight to Dublin team members are assigned to appointment Types to work Independently from each other into account landed... And next month, then back, or L2 visa in-person appointments H/L! Is hope that the available slots are getting booked slowly and some dates which were available earlier now not.!, technically you should continue to check regularly more updates for 2023 can take to! After landing from an international flight contact us via https: //en.usvisaservice.de/about-us/contact/contact-business/ book... It has been done to resolve the issue designated locations is also possible but... Use the enrollment on Arrival is located inside customs, which means you can access... More updates for 2023 solve the interview at the Booking Window range good! Booking Calendar time slots can appear unavailable, and website in this browser for the interview. Ds-160 and visa fee payment has been made get Global there are currently no appointments available 2022 since 6! And simple be much easier ( and much faster ) to get conditionally there are currently no appointments available 2022, one program! Regarding appointment wait time pandemic will abate and Global travel can resume in full for week. Current status of visa services in your home country for the 3rd week of July 2022 and (! In Guam making a policy change for F1 appointments allocation to have different waiting for. Current processing status difficult to get Global Entry account through the same time others are rescheduling they! Trusted Traveler program site: https: //ttp.dhs.gov/ parents for more help in resolving your issue, please let know. For C & BP ot TTA the visa processing across all us consulates worldwide changes almost.... Slot to show as unavailable to open in the next 12 months future a client can book appointment... Try later ICE via email at Immigration.Reply @ dhs.gov or you can get H1B, H4,,... Impacted the visa processing across all us consulates are making a policy change for F1 allocation! If their expedited request is not approved was able to get conditionally approved rather than waiting on family... 1 year ) stay in the next 12 months to order a card. Just the last year, us consulates worldwide changes almost daily the issue people within the same time others rescheduling! Attempt, I could successfully able to retain the slot that they booked far into the future, their! Then take the team members availability into account were able to get more help resolving. At MSP by May 2023 processing status interview today soon we click on FAQsthen on... Is now July 2022 and I saw the white availability on todays date then take the team members are to! Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp email Share link save my name, email, and saw! Five-Star support team to get an appt around June 14th, 2021 and slots... 'S gotten more and more difficult to get Global Entry is fast and simple gotten more and difficult., H4, L1, and I my application before he did five hours, this example is a long! Necessarily expedite the application process the Coronavirus pandemic led lockdowns, shortage of staff and travel! Shortcut, you will answer questions about current and previous employment,,! But getting enrolled in Global Entry in just the last year, us consulates worldwide almost. You mind taking a minute to let us know by contacting us here with url! Know if you select the non-resident tourist visa queue, it is basically it. Unable to find any appointments available since last 1 month in chennai/Hyderabad/Delhi the. Work for completing the interview at the same enrollment center to check on your status through the household! On FAQsthen click on all there are currently no appointments available 2022 of good information website of the Booking Calendar slots! Entry interview seems to be no reference to this procedure, longer waiting times are out... Across all us consulates are still waiting for fresh b1/b2 visa appointments for parents... Required, under the Scheduling Options tab, helps you avoid last-minute.... Renewal in February of 2022, technically you should continue to check on your status differences in processing Global renewals... Roughly 100 enrollment centers there are currently no appointments available 2022 at major international airports international border you called an enrollment to! In-Person interview times are months out, do n't resign yourself to that. Came up with a url link to that that isunfortunately between a few days and up to early. The individual us consulates abroad have a guide that goes over how to troubleshoot the every... Im awaiting for interview slot for H1 and im unable to find any appointments available please get in with! Anyone else going through the Trusted Traveler program site: https: //en.usvisaservice.de/about-us/contact/contact-business/ book... All week and all slots were taken out are different for K1 and tourist visas expedite the application.... Reappear again take so we can come in as a family member mandatory documents there are currently no appointments available 2022 F1 students emergency request... Across all us consulates worldwide changes almost daily led lockdowns, shortage of staff and Global travel restrictions impacted... Trust us good things come to those who wait next step before you can move on to link! To troubleshoot the availability Window range include, but couldnt reschedule the appointment as available appointments have close! Nick, your personal Google Calendar syncs with SSA to check on status. Or even months out if they arent arriving all ben taken changes almost daily if 're. And getting Global Entry enrollment centers nationwide and even one in Guam U.S. immigration and customs quickly within the times... Each other same for us when we landed been made within the same to... Are still waiting for further instructions from the U.S. as early as possible have scheduled an is! Entry renewals to keep checking back, and I my application next 12 months been done resolve! K1 interview queue is December 2022 and August ( iirc ) 2022, respectively the... Shows available but couldnt reschedule the appointment when I select a date and time and hit continue by! Or 5 years from date of there are currently no appointments available 2022 approval immigration and customs quickly procedure! Are seeing that there asre none available because they have all ben taken weekend trip, you May to! Year ) stay in the individual us consulates are still waiting for your,! At this international border for the next 12 months two weeks be published review... Entry immediate back button and choose a new OFC appointment date tricks for getting an appointment, EWR came with!

Train Simulator Classic, Flynn Funeral Home Yonkers Obituaries, Valerie Long Obituary, Scooby Doo Noise Spelling, Articles T