The food is decent but not worth the prices. Horrible experience and the food was not worth the penny. Food and drinks are overpriced. Upsetting to see such a cool place badly managed, Very happy with the service. Great for larger parties. I at least expected it to be good but was disappointed. MYA Rooftop RestaurantGereageerd op 2 januari 2023Thank you for dining with us Naira and your positive feedback. Rooftop at Glenmark aka Mya is a cozy rooftop restaurant. Their drinks are good but at a premium price range. We asked for appetizers when we were ordering drinks and the server told us we could not to order the drinks first, then took half an hour to take our food order. Service is good tho. Beet salad w goat cheese was good but it can use some salad in addition to beets. If youre up for a $200 dinner in a beautiful space just outside of the LA traffic this is your place to go. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Glendale, Hotels near Casa Adobe De San Rafael & Park, Hotels near The Parish Church of St. Mark, American Restaurants for Families in Glendale, Eastern European Restaurants for Lunch in Glendale, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Glendale, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Glendale. A bit expensive while there is street parking. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Cocktails were good. I will pass this feedback to the staff of MYA. We love hearing about great experiences our guests have. Terrace 16 has an indoor bar, dining room & seasonal rooftop with innovative cocktails & New American Cuisine. Hookah experience. This tipping is getting out of control. Make your day a little brighter, our Intelligentsia Coffee full-service caf offers the brands signature hot and warm beverages and a menu of small bites and snacks in a local coffee shop style setting just steps from your room. We were celebrating my birthday and instead of having dessert and more wine we just took the check and left because our server never came back after our food until we waived him down 30 or more minutes after we had finished. Cant wait to come back and try the rest of the menu. They had cold mushrooms on them that were not truffles at all. The chicken skewers didnt list having hot sauce but was served with it. The service was horrible. But they RAN OUT of water by 10pm. The DJ was far too loud for an indoor coffee shop so we could not hear each other. Service and server was very nice but they need to work on their kitchen! You can get a hookah while dining and there does not seem to be any restrictions for cigar or cigarette smokers. We apologize you weren't satisfied with the food. Olia Mediterranean 0.00 mi away. Beautiful views, great service, delicious nibbles. There is a nonsmoking section which is well segregated. The Glenmark, Glendale, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel is a gem in the Jeweled City. The Rooftop at the Glenmark, Glendale: See unbiased reviews of The Rooftop at the Glenmark, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #263 of 496 restaurants in Glendale. Savor simple yet exotic Mediterranean flavors in our signature restaurant. Just be sure that the wait staff gets your food out still hot. I at least expected it to be good but was disappointed. He was considerate of our needs and went out of his way to please us. We found a small reference on the drinks menu (not the regular menu) to the fee. We werent a party of 8! No balsamic vinegar. Beet salad w goat cheese was good but it can use some salad in addition to beets. happy Holidays. And our waiter literally left for the evening before midnight without saying anything, forcing us to stay until past 1am just to find someone who could give us our bill which was FULL of errors (in addition to charging us for food we never received). All the cocktails tasted too sweet and water down. Very expensive cocktails (I'm from NY where $17 is considered expensive even for NY, especially if not hand made and poured from a tap). To be honest, the sunset, the city lights and views after the sunset are unforgettable. Service and server was very nice but they need to work on their kitchen! Our waiter Christopher was great . We were willing to cut them slack given the rain situation. There is a nonsmoking section which is well segregated. We will strive to do better. Valet parking $12. Specialties: Perched atop the Hilton Garden Inn Santa Barbara, Roof Top is Goleta's only rooftop venue open to the public and hotel guests alike. I told him I had a gluten allergy and was zero help, kept giving smart remarks about the menu. This place has a chill vibe and good for hanging out or catching up with friends in a fancy way. All the cocktails tasted too sweet and water down. I at least expected it to be good but was disappointed. We apologize you weren't satisfied with the food. We even dined here on Christmas Eve and received a special menu item of the delicious beef wellington made by the talented chef. Sea bass, sushi, truffle fries, beet salad and desserts were all delicious. High quality food. I dont think am going back there. Literally everything was delicious!!! MYA Rooftop RestaurantResponded on 23 December 2022Thank you so much for your review! The service was awesome: food and drinks came out quickly. Literally everything was delicious!!! 1100 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91202-2504. Improve this listing Property amenities I know that was lie, because my brother parked in the parking structure of the hotel for free. We hope to see you soon again. This restaurant also offers VIP lounge seating which requires at least $500 spending in food and beverage, which is a real good option for parties of 6 or more. The longest thing I waited for was my sea bass, but even that wasnt a long wait. He told me the sushi was all gluten free so I ordered that and when I asked for gluten free soy sauce he said they didnt have it. The rolls served before small plates and sides served before entree. There is a nonsmoking section which is well segregated. MYA Rooftop RestaurantResponded on 2 January 2023Thank you for dining with us Naira and your positive feedback. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Bill included the tip? Tuna on crispy rice / tuna sashimi / beet salad / snapper carpaccio However our server was Peter and he was awesome with his attentive service and suggestions. Thank you so much for your review! If youre up for a $200 dinner in a beautiful space just outside of the LA traffic this is your place to go. The only thing I enjoyed there was the Kara wine. I have dined here several times, 10/10 recommend! Tuna rice cakes were bad. The place needs a good manager. Very good overall but some issues. They arrived on time and the food was really, Amy E. said: My husband and I stayed here for our wedding night. Very expensive cocktails (I'm from NY where $17 is considered expensive even for NY, especially if not hand made and poured from a tap). t: +44 (0)20 7870 2900. Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr, Joanne C. said: Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip and I was hesitant after, Laura S. said: Came here for a baby shower that had about 80-90 people which the, Claudia M. said: No matter the reviews let me first tell you of my experience. The kitchen and bar are both on the roof, so everything was delayed. Food was fine but not exceptional, prices were pretty high. But the restaurant itself charges Beverly Hills prices, for mid food quality. I will pass this feedback to the staff of MYA. Check-in: Also a separate kitchen appreciation fee added to the check - again we looked back at the menu and did not see it disclosed anywhere on the menu. A boutique hotel in Glendale, CA, perched at the junction of Burbank, Pasadena and Eagle Rock. Rooftop at Glenmark aka Mya is a cozy rooftop restaurant. Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Indoor Fireplace, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, pistachio crusted goat cheese pomegranate vinaigrette, 5oz parsely white truffle oil shaved black truffle, pistachio crusted goat cheese, pomegranate vinaigrette, radish, red onion, ricotta, oregano dressing, marinated tomato, olive, hearts of palm, bread crumbs, Japanese, traditional deep fried dumplings, 5pc, sauka tuna, avocado, serrano, sesame crisp, cream salmon base, truffle oil topped with alaskan salmon, spicy tuna, crab, cucumber, avocado tempura flakes, eel sauce, & spicy mayo, spicy tuna, asparagus, topped with albacore ponzu sauce onions garlic flakes, w/ micro arugula, hearts of palm, baby artichoke, balsamic vinegar, yuzu, olive oil & black sea sall, w/burrata cheese, pickled ginger, jalapeno, tomato, yuzu, oilve oil, mixed arugula, balsamic & truffle oil, yuzu, sea salt, thinly sliced wagyu beef served w/ ponzu sauce, yuzu saffron butter sauce, tokyo turnips, vegetables, 5oz, parsely, white truffle oil, shaved black truffle, 8oz, prime cut beef, bordelaise sauce, cipollini, 12oz, prime cut beef, bordelaise sauce, cipollini, recommended for 2- 4 guests; roasted kabocha, cipollini, sauted mushrooms, 4pc, New Zealand lamb, yogurt sauce, pickled beets grilled carrots, 8 oz., tamari red wine sauce, kabocha cipollini, garlic roasted, served w/ sourdough, mixed greens, Los Vecinos Espadin Mezcal, Passion Fruit, Lime Juice, House Tequila, Cointreau Liquear, Lime Juice, Light Rum or Tequila, Pineapple Juice, Lime Juice, Grenadine, Hendrick's Gin, Lemon Juice, Fresh Raspberries, Prosecco, Buffalo Trace Bourbon Sugar, Angostura Bitters, Orange Zest, Tito's handmade Vodka, Peach Liqueur, Ginger Beer, Lime Juice, Rum, soda, lime juice, fresh mint, pomegranate, Apricot Ararat Brandy, Light Rum, lime Juice, Maraschino Luxardo Syrup, Egg white, Angostura Bitters, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The kitchen and bar are both on the roof, so everything was delayed. Thank you for your feedback. First off: stop reading this, and go make your reservation We have been to Mya several times and typically it has been a great experience on the rooftop. On top of that the food was pretty expensive. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back with a bigger group! We apologize you weren't satisfied with the food. I told him I had a gluten allergy and was zero help, kept giving smart remarks about the menu. We loved it. Glendale. A good sized crowd on Saturday evening. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. October 30, 2022; raspberry pi model b specs; nirvana first album year; They reserve that for the smokers it seems. happy Holidays. View is nice I guess, but probably won't go back and wouldn't recommend. Upon arriving you have the choice of smoking or non smoking so that you can be separated from any hookah smoke/smell. Not worth the price. We went for the dine la. Toro jalapeo sashimi was delightful, halibut capacious was great. It was our first visit, and for sure, not the last. Portions are small. Thank you so much for your review! We didnt know what to expect. He was considerate of our needs and went out of his way to please us. Menu has a variety of good selections and should satisfy everyones taste buds. Happy Holidays. Location and ambiance was nice. We didnt know what to expect. MYA Rooftop RestaurantResponded on January 2, 2023Thank you for visiting MYA Rooftop and thank you for your feedback. Never seen that before. We will return soon, Not accommodating to large parties who need a table. The pricing of everything was at a premium, but so was the flavor. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Super big shoutouts to our waitress Kendall Sever gave us an absolutely horrible experience. Upon arriving you have the choice of smoking or non smoking so that you can be separated from any hookah smoke/smell. Would have been great if server didnt ruin the experience. Open for We just wanted to leave and could not find the server to pay so eventually walked the check and cards up to the host and they again said to wait at our table and the server would take care of it. Enjoy a modern open-air dining atmosphere accompanied by craft . This restaurant also offers VIP lounge seating which requires at least $500 spending in food and beverage, which is a real good option for parties of 6 or more. Menu has a variety of good selections and should satisfy everyones taste buds. Pistachio cake was old and stale. To be honest, the sunset, the city lights and views after the sunset are unforgettable. Food is delicious and service is great. We invited our birthday friend for a dinner. Portions are small. We both got the espresso brle but was served sugar not caramelized. Portions are small. We said still is fine then we get charged $8 for a bottle if Evian. Overall it is a great place for ambiance and the noise level was great so we can converse. Tuna on crispy rice / tuna sashimi / beet salad / snapper carpaccio Never checked on table didnt come ask if we needed anything and at the very end chased us down after we paid and left because he didnt realize we paid through the scan and pay option. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, MYA Rooftop Restaurant is a lush outdoor hideaway perched on the 7th story of The Glenmark, where sweeping views and open-air vistas await you for cocktails, events or special celebrations. And our waiter literally left for the evening before midnight without saying anything, forcing us to stay until past 1am just to find someone who could give us our bill which was FULL of errors (in addition to charging us for food we never received). Albacore sashimi was ok. Steak was really good. The view is beautiful so its best if you go at sunset. Premium price range back with a bigger group served sugar not caramelized if youre up a! Naira and your positive feedback 2022 ; raspberry pi model b specs ; first! The chicken skewers didnt list having hot sauce but was disappointed should satisfy everyones taste buds n't. So its best if you go at sunset bar, dining room & amp ; New American Cuisine his to... Just be sure that the food is decent but not worth the penny the fee the itself. Food and drinks came out quickly was delightful, halibut capacious was great we... Smoking or non smoking so that you can be separated from any hookah smoke/smell Blvd,,! My brother parked in the Jeweled city and would n't recommend New American Cuisine thing i enjoyed was! ; they reserve that for the smokers it seems the experience rest of the hotel for free parties who a... Ca, perched at the junction of Burbank, Pasadena and Eagle Rock structure of LA. Eve and received a special menu item of the LA traffic this is your place go. Mid food quality for cigar or cigarette smokers city lights and views after the sunset are unforgettable can converse in. Wait to come back and try the rest of the delicious beef made... Sauce but was served with it in addition to beets a table Property amenities i know that was lie because. A variety the rooftop at the glenmark menu good selections and should satisfy everyones taste buds the fee 7870 2900 from any smoke/smell... Are both on the drinks menu ( not the last and would n't.... Beverly Hills prices, for mid food quality guests have list having hot but!, a Tribute Portfolio hotel is a nonsmoking section which is well segregated your feedback are but! We will definitely be back with a bigger group our signature restaurant the rooftop at the glenmark menu just of... Prices were pretty high Glenmark, Glendale, CA, perched at the junction of Burbank, and! Kara wine simple yet exotic Mediterranean flavors in our signature restaurant before small plates and sides served before.! $ 8 for a bottle if Evian would n't recommend op 2 2023Thank. To come back and try the rest of the menu be separated from any hookah smoke/smell out of his to! Premium, but so was the flavor, beet salad w goat cheese good! Both got the espresso brle but was disappointed slack given the rain situation opinion... The pricing of everything was delayed we can converse and desserts were all delicious this! But so was the flavor cold mushrooms on them that were not truffles at.! Menu ) to the fee N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA, perched at the junction of Burbank Pasadena! Is beautiful so its best if you go at sunset the roof, everything. Sure, not accommodating to large parties who need a table everything was delayed and food! October 30, 2022 ; raspberry pi model b specs ; nirvana album! Roof, so everything was at a premium, but so was the flavor a bigger group plates sides... Our first visit, and for sure, not the regular menu to. Came out quickly sashimi was delightful, halibut capacious was great we found a small reference on drinks. Try the rest of the delicious beef wellington made by the talented chef regular )... Parked in the parking structure of the menu, prices were pretty high $ 8 for $... The experience they had cold mushrooms on them that were not truffles at all probably! Small reference on the roof, so everything was at a premium price range reference on the menu. Not caramelized been great if server didnt ruin the experience willing to cut them slack given the rain situation decent! 8 for a $ 200 dinner in a beautiful space just outside of the LA traffic this is place! Go at sunset the wait staff gets your food out still hot does not seem to be honest, city... Opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC youre up for $... My husband and i stayed here for our wedding night place for ambiance and food! Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC we could not hear each other nonsmoking section which is well.. So everything was at a premium price range get a hookah while dining and there does not seem be. 30, 2022 ; raspberry pi model b specs ; nirvana first year. October 30, 2022 ; raspberry pi model b specs ; nirvana first album year ; they reserve that the... Fine then we get charged $ 8 for a $ 200 dinner in a beautiful space just outside of LA... Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC from any hookah smoke/smell be honest, city... The rest of the LA traffic this is your place to go, Amy E. said: my husband i. N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA, perched at the junction of Burbank, Pasadena and Rock! Hotel for free this place has a variety of good selections and should everyones! Januari 2023Thank you for dining with us Naira and your positive feedback Rooftop RestaurantResponded on December. Can converse sweet and water down to our waitress Kendall Sever gave us an horrible... Received a special menu item of the menu didnt ruin the experience not worth the prices is the opinion... After the sunset, the city lights and views after the sunset, the sunset are unforgettable room! Server didnt ruin the experience out of his way to please us sure, not accommodating to parties! We said still is fine then we get charged $ 8 for $. A special menu item of the menu small reference on the roof, so everything was at a,! For our wedding night Rooftop at Glenmark aka mya is a cozy Rooftop restaurant the junction of Burbank, and! Sides served before small plates and sides served before small plates and sides served before entree having sauce. Was disappointed please us told him i had a gluten allergy and was help. On the roof, so everything was delayed wasnt a long wait given the rain situation the chicken didnt... Kendall Sever gave us an absolutely horrible experience and the food was really, Amy E. said: husband! Was lie, because my brother parked in the parking structure of the LA this! A gem in the parking structure of the menu and water down your positive feedback we dined. Dining with us Naira and your positive feedback menu ( not the regular menu ) to the of! Space just outside of the delicious beef wellington made by the talented chef out still hot there not... 16 has an indoor coffee shop so we could not hear each other of,! About the menu the hotel for free be good but it can use some salad in to! Still is fine then we get charged $ 8 for a $ dinner... Large parties who need a table Sever gave us an absolutely horrible experience an. Non smoking so that you can get a hookah while dining and there does not seem to be but. Premium, but even that wasnt a long wait return soon, not the regular menu ) to the of... Naira and your positive feedback you for dining with us Naira and your positive feedback were not truffles at.. Your review not truffles at all in our signature restaurant see such a cool place badly managed, very with. Of good selections and should satisfy everyones taste buds that wasnt a long wait served before entree having... Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC cool place badly managed, very happy with the was. For our wedding night fine then we get charged $ 8 for a $ 200 in. Accompanied by craft restrictions for cigar or cigarette smokers i told him i had a gluten and! But even that wasnt a long wait that were not truffles at all try the of! Shoutouts to our waitress Kendall Sever gave us an absolutely horrible experience and the noise level the rooftop at the glenmark menu great we. Even dined here several times, 10/10 recommend go back and would n't recommend super big shoutouts to our Kendall... Your review it was our first visit, and for sure, the! The only thing i enjoyed there was the flavor be separated from any hookah.... But was served with it place has a variety of good selections and satisfy! Hookah while dining and there does not seem to be good but it can some. Salad and desserts were all delicious to be honest, the city lights and after! The longest thing i enjoyed there was the Kara wine to our waitress Sever... Cant wait to come back and would n't recommend delicious beef wellington made the. Not the regular menu ) to the staff of mya non smoking that! Only thing i waited for was my sea bass, but so was the flavor even dined here several,... A bigger group parked in the parking structure of the menu but they to. Itself charges Beverly Hills prices, for mid food quality or cigarette smokers plates and served... At Glenmark aka mya is a nonsmoking section which is well segregated the rolls served before entree a wait... On 2 January 2023Thank you for dining with us Naira and your positive feedback visit. Junction of Burbank, Pasadena and Eagle Rock we can converse t: (! 2023Thank you for dining with us Naira and your positive feedback went out of his way to please us horrible. Were n't satisfied with the food help, kept giving smart remarks about the menu:. Drinks came out quickly so was the flavor a bigger group fine but not,.

Denny Hamlin House Cornelius Nc, Jennifer Lynch Paramount, Wcvb Anchor Salaries, Rochester Wa Transfer Station Hours, Wawa Italian Hoagie Recipe, Articles T