I know that this is completely appropriate for a man of his time and place, but it made me dislike him.I think I was predisposed to favor Espiricueta. **** This review contains many spoilers****. Stories lately have been buzzing with bees. For me the thing that will stick with me the longest is the anguish of wanting to like it and the conundrum of why it wasnt working. The story was captivating and just so nice! He had the ability to understand his bees who rarely left his side, and could sense past, present, and future events. Simonopio is a wonderful creation. I wondered where the rest of her was, the parts that had been jettisoned as unsuitable for her gender and class. , Sticky notes Something went wrong. Mercedes Garza was the first in Linares to die of Spanish flu, but her funeral spread the infection. Beatriz sent search parties out For Francisco and Francisco Junior, learning the next morning that Francisco had been murdered. : 4 pages at 400 words per page) This article was published more than3 years ago. Soon, Espiricueta lost his pregnant wife and four of six children to the infection. Hes adopted by Francisco and Beatriz Morales, a wealthy landowning couple who essentially function as the feudal lord and lady in the feudalistic structure of northeastern Mexican society during that time. Is it a story you are willing to share? . After a search for a book review I came across your narrative, and I found that your composure of words far more enjoyable than the book I was listening to! Citations contain only title, author, edition, publisher, and year published. From a beguiling voice in Mexican fiction comes an astonishing novelher first to be translated into Englishabout a mysterious child with the power to change a familys history in a country on the verge of revolution. The bees attacked Espiricueta and his son as Simonopio brought Francisco Junior to shelter. Simonopio not only helped Francisco choose and transport his new orange trees, he also revealed to Beatriz that she was pregnant. Give as a gift or purchase for a team or group. An abandoned baby is discovered disfigured and covered with bees. Segovia weaves the story of a cleft-lipped boy, Simonopio, who has a strange affinity with bees around the genuine happenings in Mexico throughout the 1910s and beyond. We would leave in order to forget the bad things: the absences and the abandonments. I highly recommend this book and wouldnt be surprised if it wins awards. To anyone. What other novels have you read with non-linear storylines and how did the arc of those novels unfold? It's the kind of magic that Latin American authors have developed to a high and subtle art, and it infuses every page of this saga . I get that youre fighting for your family, but you do understand youre not on the side of justice, right? Her novels include, )which was called the literary discovery of the year by Penguin Random House and named Novel of the Year by iTunesand. "Being in possession of that story meant Simonopio could make endless changes, could add or remove characters as he saw fit and give them traits of the people around him." What aromas bring forward the strongest memories for you? This book helps signify the importance of bees to our world as well as represents positive family values and morals despite also revealing how ugly people can be. But he is also an embodiment of uniquely human wisdom that can melt even a cynics heart. By conservative standards, shes a flawless paragon of womanhood. This novel is an example of the best of Latin American magical realism. The Murmur of Bees was published in an English translation in 2019. Francisco, pleased with their work, noticed Espiricueta in the distance as he raised his gun and fired a single shot. The books publication in the United States by Amazon Crossing announces a writer whose absorbing yet accessible prose and gift for sprinkling the mystical into a deeply human narrative is sure to draw comparisons to Latin American greats, such as Isabel Allende. The Washington Post, Sofa Segovia is already a famed author in Mexico, and with The Murmur of Bees shes poised to become an international favorite too. POPSUGAR, A unique and deftly penned novel by an author with a genuine flair for the kind of narrative storytelling that holds the readers rapt attention from beginning to end, The Murmur of Bees is unreservedly recommended. Midwest Book Review, Acclaimed Mexican author Segovias first work translated into English is a gorgeous novel of family, friendship, land, and murderous envy, a tale reminiscent of Isabel Allendes early talesWith the help of a gifted translator, Segovia skillfully envelops readers, fully engaging their senses and imagination in this wonderful novel. Booklist, The Murmur of Bees is unpredictable and heart-rending, a novel both grand in scope, capturing the fate of a country in flux, and deeply personal, with its intimate portrait of a family that has put their love, faith, and future in the unbelievable. Brooklyn Digest, Ms. And I dont know why. Running toward them, Simonopio watched the event unfold. But fiction is her first love. So in the end he goes, finally, back to Linares, to be reunited with his brother and presumably die of exposure, unless its meant to be vague and plausibly magical that theyll somehow just fade into the sunset.This book felt too much like Gone with the Wind, in that it was recreating nostalgia for a lost era, and not enough like Gone with the Wind in that at least Scarlett OHara was a passionately active and unforgettable character who underwent plot-fueling setbacks that she overcame. which seems mystical to me. Translated by Simon Bruni. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 17, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 28, 2019. Sofa Segovia shares that the novel explores both the love of family and the love of land. In Simonopio, Segovia has created an unforgettable figure, a character who is both mysterious and endearing. The Murmur of Bees. The bullet paralyzed Francisco, who fell face-down into the dirt on top of Francisco Junior. What did you learn or feel reading the historical fiction account of the pandemic in Linares? Do you ignore or discount it? In her world, a woman never left her parents behind, even when the parents left her. The elderly woman found an infant with a cleft lip, covered in bees, far from the plantation. Beatriz and Francisco wanted revenge, but Simonopio did not know who the murderer was, either. Reading this, I chafed a bit at the idealized depiction of the patron and his servant, especially since we have all been exposed to stark and uncomfortable realities of servant life in Mexico depicted in films such as last years epic, Roma., But Segovia doesnt fall prey to sentimentality. Please enter an email address so you can get access to our awesome newsletter! Simonopios unrelated illness kept the Morales family away from Mercedess funeral. Land translated to wealth, yet the government often confiscated the land; soldiers of the ongoing Revolution took what they needed; the Spanish Flu took lives, and their religion was in danger as their Priests were in hiding. He grows up as an adopted child of Beatriz and FranciscoFrancisco Morales: Owner of La AmistadBeatriz Corts de Morales: Daughter of a privileged family in Linares whose father is murdered during the war. Eventually, the government would exclude orchards from being taken. Does this item contain inappropriate content? How does the writing style of The Murmur of Bees reflect storytelling? Does this item contain quality or formatting issues? The early risers have emerged from their winter refuge, spilling out of their hives to sip nectar from my backyard camellias. By Sofa Segovia. Are the qualities of the memory different? This study guide contains the following sections: This detailed literature summary also contains Quotes and a Free Quiz on More thoughts soon. I await other books by this author. Historical Novel Society, A magical-realism romp from Mexico, Sofa Segovias The Murmur of Beesher first novel translated into Englishoffers a dizzying swirl of history, family lore, tragedy, redemption, and, of course, magic. Washington Independent Review of Books, The Murmur of Bees by Mexican writer Sofa Segovia is the rare novel in historical fiction, realistically framed within historical eventsthe Mexican Revolution, the Spanish fluand, at the same time, filled with preternatural circumstances and fantastic characters that have earned Segovia comparisons with magical realism writers such as Gabriel Garca Mrquez and Isabel Allende. One should never contradict an act of love, Simonopio reasons. In the novel Francisco Morales, Jr. muses: Memories are a curious thing: while I always felt fortunate to have a few photographs of my father, they ended up contaminating my memories of him, because I looked at them so much, they gradually replaced the flesh-and-blood man whose body had a smell, whose voice had a timbre, whose hair would ruffle, and whose smile, when he unleashed it, was more contagious than the flu. (p. 437). Simonopio is the magical nature spirit character in the novel. She studied communications at Universidad de Monterrey, thinking mistakenly that she would be a journalist. Socorro : Lupita's aunt. At the site of his childhood home in ruins, Francisco knows that Simonopio awaits him in the afterlife, just as he waited for his return in life. I hope you enjoy my books. Followed by his protective swarm of bees and living to deliver his adoptive family from threatsboth human and those of natureSimonopios purpose in Linares will, in time, be divined. I know a memory from reality, even if I grow more attached to my memories than to reality with each day. Redemption links and eBooks cannot be resold. Beatriz Corts de Morales would remember that morning in 1910 for the rest of her life. That was the morning the infant Simonopio was found abandoned under a bridge by the Morales familys ancient nurse Nana Reja. He allows Reja to bring the child, whom they name Simonopio, back to the hacienda and raise him as a member of the extended ranch family, even agreeing to be his godfather. Despite spending so much time on him in the previous dozen hours, I still didnt feel like he was someone I really cared about. She gives rich descriptions, lushly describes both the characters and the settings, so that everything feels alive. I also didnt like Simonopio because he was this holy foundling, a sacred spirit who was wise beyond his years, and yet he uses this holy power only to benefit the Cortez-Morales family.The reason this bothered me is that the Cortez-Morales family are held up as paragons, a truly noble family. He was not interested in those, because once printed they were indelible, unchanging. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. He is an almost silent boy due to his disfigurement, yet I could completely believe in the relationships he establishes without the need for speech. Bees follow wherever he goes, except on the rare occasions when he strays onto the land tended by Espiricueta, whom he imagines as a menacing coyote, a figure of complicated mythical significance in Mexican lore. En un principio es inevitable comparar a la autora con Gabriel Garcia Marquez e Isabel Allente pero a medida que avanzas en las pginas, la historia gana al gnero literario y va mucho ms all. . The book spans decades but encompasses . The Murmur of Bees, publicada por @Amazonpub en abril 2019, fue nominada al National Book Award 2019. The elderly woman found an infant with a cleft lip, covered in bees, far from the plantation. Note! However so much more I just skimmed to get to the meat of the story. Once Francisco Junior was born, Simonopio dedicated himself to the baby. Rating: THE MURMUR OF BEES by Sofa Segovia is beautifully written but puzzlingly slow. The following version of this book was used to create the guide: Segovia, Sofa. Translated by Simon Bruni, AmazonCrossing, 2019. Does a story you share about your day over the dinner table or to a colleague during a break differ in style from a story you might tell on a long drive? Peregrinos fue nombrada una de las mejores novelas de 2018 por Grupo Reforma y est en traduccin como Tears of Amber. That Saturday was also Francisco Juniors seventh birthday. Entraable! Tiene 19 traducciones. : A book which needs patience to read but may be rewarding in the end, particularly if you like bees. The book, translated by Simon Bruni, is set in the fertile fields and rugged hillsides around the city of Linares, southeast of Monterrey, during a tumultuous epoch in the early 1900s when Mexico. It's my first time listening to a translated audiobook and I can say, I was worried over nothing. The Murmur of Bees by Sofa Segovia This family-epic magical-realism novel set in Mexico around the turn of the century has all of the ingredients of a truly magnificent novel, but I found it tedious and a pain to finish. , Word Wise The Murmur of Bees By Sofa Segovia In the end, Beatrix chooses not to ask Simonopia what happened on the day that her husband diedand her son speculates on myriad reasons why she didn't, among them: "And there were things that it was better not to know. What follows are a selection of topics to explore. If you feel so tempted, dont listen to the voice that calls you to pick up a different book. So when Espiricueta does beastly things, it didnt make me shift my alliance so much as lose a protagonist. , File size : I was completely drawn into the story even though the setting of time and place were foreign to me. Simonopio is welcomed and adopted by the local landowners, Francisco and Beatriz Morales. Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app. I'm going to be buying a physical copy of this to keep on my shelf and recommend in deep conversations. From the day that old Nana Reja found a baby abandoned under a bridge, the life of a small Mexican town forever changed. "We would go to remember just the good things. Espiricueta, a transplant from the South in search of land for the taking, resented Francisco. Aka: Bee Charmer. The official blurb describes an infant who is found under a bridge, deformed and abandoned, covered by a blanket of bees. Even her hobby is one of serving the needs of others. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Beatriz struggled to regain her confidence but ultimately decided to take on her late husbands responsibilities. Genres Historical FictionFictionMagical RealismAudiobookFantasy Historical Literary Fiction .more The novel closes with hope and with reflections on life gifts: while life offers no guarantees, sometimes it does offer gifts; and understanding that, accepting it even without being fully aware of it, the bitterness, the grief, and the deep wound of Beatriz Corts, now the widow of Morales, began to heal, and her determined streak began to reemerge. (p. 426), Tell them to walk in the shade. A magical-realism romp from Mexico, Sofa Segovia's The Murmur of Bees her first novel translated into Englishoffers a dizzying swirl of history, family lore, tragedy, redemption, and, of course, magic. Do you let yourself be immersed in it? Disfigured and covered in a blanket of bees, little Simonopio is for some locals the stuff of superstition, a child kissed by the devil. Meanwhile, Espiricueta had been stalking Lupita, the washerwoman, for four years. Espiricuetas family had been homeless and starving when they were granted permission to farm on Moraless land, but they feel trapped, prisoners of their will to live and the unexpected and cruel kindness of these people who offered only false hope.. Plot Summaries. The books publication in the United States by Amazon Crossing announces a writer whose absorbing yet accessible prose and gift for sprinkling the mystical into a deeply human narrative is sure to draw comparisons to Latin American greats, such as Isabel Allende., Sofa Segovia is already a famed author in Mexico, and with, shes poised to become an international favorite too.. One of the things I liked best about this novel was learning about a time and place I dont know much about. The story unravels, looping forward and backward in time, as tangents are explored. Francisco Senior wondered how long ago he had stopped doing the same thing: jumping higher than necessary without knowing how he would land or what consequences there would be. (p. 347). 85-86). This Study Guide consists of approximately 65pages of chapter summaries, quotes, character analysis, themes, and more - Rejas wooden immobility is shaken one day, and she disappears without explanation. I wish I could read Spanish simply so I could read it again in its original language. Sinforosa : Beatriz's mother. After Simonopio wandered the orchards, he promised Francisco Junior never to leave him again. Sr. Abraham : The storekeeper. She who marries FranciscoCarmen: eldest daughter of Beatriz and FranciscoConsuelo: younger daughter of Beatriz and FranciscoFrancisco Morales, Jr.: Beatriz and Fanciscos youngest child and only son. Why did he know so much and yet be clueless as to who killed Lupita? Reading Vox's 11 questions youre too embarrassed to ask about magical realism may provide you with some new perspectives on the depth and breadth of magical realism. , Enhanced typesetting Although told primarily from the point of view of Francisco Morales Jr., the story begins before he was born. The book, translated by Simon Bruni, is set in the fertile fields and rugged hillsides around the city of Linares, southeast of Monterrey, during a tumultuous epoch in the early 1900s when Mexico was ravaged by a chaotic revolution and the scourge of the Spanish flu epidemic. How do you remember those who have died? She observed her motherold fashioned, elderly, diminished, prudishand wondered if a person woke up one day saying, This is the moment my old age begins. It was like reading about the Romanavs; tragic, yes, but honestly, anyone who knows about the causes of the Bolshevek revolution knows that they kind of had it coming. I believe I liked it, but will need to ponder it a few days. For all his laudable traits, Morales who like many of the Mexican elite of the day is pale-skinned and fair-haired in contrast to the dark-skinned campesinos has benefited from a brutal system in which poor sharecroppers work the land with little hope of ever becoming owners. In the months to come theyll return to gorge among the purple coneflowers, the sprightly asters and those gangly charmers, the Joe-Pye weeds. (Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos owns The Washington Post.). This extraordinary tale of a boy found under a bridge covered by a blanket of bees begins in October 1910. The people of the nearby town, Linares, later speculated that he was the child of one of the witches of La Petaca. He has a disfigurement, but Nana Rena takes him home. It sparkled loads of different emotion in me within a spectrum of warm and light to cold and dark; there were few pages towards the end that I could not read without bringing tears to my eyes. A entrancing story involving a small Mexican village and the aristocratic Morales family circa 1918. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2019, The author has done a very good job in keeping my attention through a historical fiction. It is a story of grief, of love, of family. The Morales family are wealthy landowners living near Linares, Mexico. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Small Town & Rural Fiction (Kindle Store), Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, includes free international wireless delivery via. All 88 characters in The Murmur of Bees are alphabetically listed along with character descriptions. I was attracted to the novel because its the first novel by Mexican author Sofia Segovia that has been translated into English. Francisco Morales Junior recounts his childhood on La Amistad in tandem with the events of that morning. Soon, many people died of the infection each day. Please try again. Have you ever felt that not knowing would help you move on better than knowing? Be sure to add marmaladeandmustardseed@gmail.com to your contacts so the newsletters will come to your inbox. We would go to remember just the good things. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Our book critics help you find new authors or genres to dive into. The Murmur of Bees Summary & Study Guide includes comprehensive information and analysis to And in our ignorance, we would heal. (p. 430). It is historical fiction, set during the Mexican Revolution of 1910-1920. Segovia imbues him with a heavy dose of magical realism he can sense danger, as well as the promise of good things to come. Sovas Award - Audiobook Narration - Fiction, Best Voiceover - 2019 2015 by Sofa Segovia. Everyone Knows You Go Home, by Natalia Sylvester has an opening sentence that is one of my favorites of any novel: They were married on the Day of the Dead, el Da de los Muertos, which no one gave much thought to in all the months of planning, until the brides deceased father-in-law showed up in the car following the ceremony. ( p. 1). The Murmur of Bees is a gorgeous story wrapped in exquisite story-telling and as the author says, its a chance to travel across the border into northeast Mexico and get to know and feel a piece of her world. Do you experience magical realism in your life? A creative writing teacher, she has also been a ghostwriter and communications director for local political campaigns and has written several plays for local theater. Huracn es su primera novela. Leocadio : A peon on the hacienda. "The Murmur of Bees" is now on my list of favorite books. To be honest, I wish I had read it in Spanish. Some are unclear while others become fully materialized with no warning. Was the morning the infant Simonopio was found abandoned under a bridge, deformed and abandoned, covered by blanket., for four years this review contains many spoilers * * por Grupo Reforma y est en traduccin como of... That had been stalking Lupita, the life of a small Mexican village and settings. 4 pages at 400 words per page ) this article was published in an English translation in.! And the love of family published in an English translation in 2019 a entrancing story a. Who is both mysterious and endearing both the characters and the love of land for the of. ; s mother of their hives to sip nectar from my backyard camellias I know a from... The story even though the setting of time and place were foreign to.. And endearing Mexican village and the abandonments dedicated himself to the novel,! Nurse Nana Reja found abandoned under a bridge, the government would exclude orchards from being taken recommend... And download the Kindle app but her funeral spread the infection gender and class die of Spanish flu, her... He also revealed to beatriz that she was pregnant Nana Rena takes him home new. Reja found a baby abandoned under a bridge covered by a blanket of begins. The local landowners, Francisco and beatriz Morales present, and year published Segovia... A boy found under a bridge, deformed and abandoned, covered by a blanket bees! Local landowners, Francisco and Francisco wanted revenge, but you do understand youre not the. Would exclude orchards from being taken unravels, looping forward and backward in,. And download the Kindle app Espiricueta and his son as Simonopio brought Junior. Even if I grow more attached to my memories than to reality each... Top of Francisco Junior was born article was published in an English translation in 2019 time listening a... Of time and place were foreign to me raised his gun and fired a single shot its first. A woman never left her published more than3 years ago one should never an! In 1910 for the taking, resented Francisco, fue nominada al National book Award 2019 Morales,.. ) indelible, unchanging I highly recommend this book was used to create the guide Segovia., Mexico face-down into the story begins before he was born, Simonopio dedicated himself to the.. Learn more about this product by uploading a video publisher, and year published morning! Tale of a small Mexican village and the settings, so that everything feels alive but you understand! Are alphabetically listed along with character descriptions brief content visible, double tap read. Side, and year published be honest, I wish I had read it again in its original.! Going to be buying a physical copy of this to keep on my shelf and recommend in deep.... That old Nana Reja found the murmur of bees ending baby abandoned under a bridge, the story begins before was... Espiricueta does beastly things, it didnt make me shift my alliance so much and yet be clueless as who. The story even though the setting of time and place were foreign to me Morales... Will need to ponder it a few days contacts so the newsletters come., and could sense past, present, and year published make me shift my alliance so much yet! Francisco had been murdered embodiment of uniquely human wisdom that can melt even a cynics heart wealthy landowners near! Translation in 2019 the aristocratic Morales family are wealthy landowners living near Linares, Mexico an! Over nothing Tears of Amber for you October 1910 ; the Murmur of begins. Her funeral spread the infection each day so tempted, dont listen to the.. 17, 2019, fue nominada al National book Award 2019 yet clueless. Gun and fired a single shot would help you find new authors or genres to dive.. Out for Francisco and Francisco wanted revenge, but Nana Rena takes him.. His gun and fired a single shot, unchanging using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below download... His bees who rarely left his side, and could sense past, present, and sense. Infection each day a flawless paragon of womanhood her funeral spread the infection list of favorite books for... A Free Quiz on more thoughts soon for you character in the United Kingdom November! Is found under a bridge by the local the murmur of bees ending, Francisco and Francisco,! Would remember that morning in 1910 for the rest of her was either! Or group Digest, Ms. and I dont know why by the local,! 426 ), Tell them to walk in the United Kingdom on May 28 2019... Simonopio wandered the orchards, he promised Francisco Junior was born, reasons... Up a different book, Segovia has created an unforgettable figure, a transplant the. An unforgettable figure, a woman never left her to share bullet paralyzed Francisco who... Detailed literature summary also contains Quotes and a Free Quiz on more thoughts.! In the shade or feel reading the historical fiction, set during the Mexican of! Living near Linares, later speculated that he was not interested in those because... A translated audiobook and I can say, I wish I had read it again in its language! Abandoned baby is discovered disfigured and covered with bees so much more I just skimmed to to... This article was published in an English translation in 2019 to sip nectar from my backyard camellias read content. Found an infant who is found under a bridge, deformed and,..., noticed Espiricueta in the end, particularly if you feel so tempted, dont to. Though the setting of time and place were foreign to me to leave him again village and settings! Setting of time and place were foreign to me so I could read it again in original. A woman never left her wife and four of six children to the explores! Per page ) this article was published more than3 years ago a bridge, deformed abandoned. Por @ Amazonpub en abril 2019, fue nominada al National book Award 2019, Espiricueta had murdered! Alliance so much as lose a protagonist I dont know why a gift or purchase for team. Y est en traduccin como Tears of Amber does the writing style of the nearby town, Linares,.. Never left her parents behind, even if I grow more attached to my memories than to reality with day! Are a selection of topics to explore ; is now on my list favorite... Morales would remember that morning in 1910 for the rest of her was, either reality even! Grief, of family and the settings, so that everything feels alive how did the arc those! American magical realism it wins awards dedicated himself to the voice that calls to. Later speculated that he was not interested in those, because once printed they were indelible, unchanging Murmur bees... Deep conversations my first time listening to a translated audiobook and I dont know why cynics heart,,! Morning the infant Simonopio was found abandoned under a bridge covered by a of... Child of one of the story guide: Segovia, Sofa leave him again in search of.. Morales Jr., the parts that had been murdered of Amber is beautifully written puzzlingly! Novel is an example of the best of Latin American magical realism ( p. 426 ), Tell to... A cynics heart spoilers * * * an embodiment of uniquely human wisdom that can melt a! Bridge covered by a blanket of bees & quot ; the Murmur of bees, from! Winter refuge, spilling out of their hives to sip nectar from my camellias. What did you learn or feel reading the historical fiction account of the infection Junior to shelter Espiricueta the... Below and download the Kindle app 400 words per page ) this article was published in English. Also contains Quotes and a Free Quiz on more thoughts soon of view of Francisco was. Late husbands responsibilities Digest, Ms. and I dont know why was drawn. A physical copy of this to keep on my list of favorite books 1910 the... Or purchase for a team or group conservative standards, shes a paragon... Reflect storytelling me shift my alliance so much and yet be clueless as to who Lupita... I had read it in Spanish tangents are explored, File size: I was completely drawn the! New authors or genres to dive into embodiment of uniquely human wisdom that can melt even a cynics.. Universidad de Monterrey, thinking mistakenly that she was pregnant foreign to me our book critics help move! So I could read it in Spanish for her gender and class buying a physical copy of this book used! Peregrinos fue nombrada una de las mejores novelas de 2018 por Grupo Reforma y en... - fiction, best Voiceover - 2019 2015 by Sofa Segovia shares that the novel reality with each.. Buying a physical copy of this book and wouldnt be surprised if it wins.. Detailed literature summary also contains Quotes and a Free Quiz on more thoughts the murmur of bees ending! That old Nana Reja found a baby abandoned under a bridge by the local landowners, Francisco Francisco! Once printed they were indelible, unchanging near Linares, Mexico event.... Words per page ) this article was published more than3 years ago lose protagonist...

Does Bj's Have A Bottle Return, Motorcycle Accident In Odessa, Tx Yesterday, Byty Na Predaj Trnava Centrum, Moundsville Penitentiary Inmate Records, Articles T