Theyre a story. So many people would agree with you! "The House in the Cerulean Sea is a heart-swelling wave of sweetness and hope. the discovery of the remains of 215 First Nation children near Kamloops Indian Residential School, the subsequent discovery of 751 unmarked graves at the Marieval Indian Residential School. In Summary of The House in the Cerulean Sea. We used to have a rescue, a Siberian husky, whom we named Lucy. Suppose he wrote a story that is more openly inspired by the Sixties Scoop, featuring actual indigenous children as opposed to magical beings, I would actually find that more objectionable, profiteering, and ghoulish. He isnt taking up space, or trying to overshadow the voice of indigenous writers. I am held up to the sun, and it shines right through me. A burning secret.Linus Baker leads a quiet, solitary life. A dangerous task. It was a little gnome girl named Talia that he mistook for a lawn ornament. I wish there were pictures of the 7 creatures. Coincidentally, The House in the Cerulean Sea is about found families and islands, and it features someplace called the Marsyas Island Orphanage which is the home of an orphan named Lucyshort for Lucifer, for he is the Antichristwhere he lived with five other "dangerous" children: a gnome, a sprite, a wyvern, a were-Pomeranian, and a bellhop The House in the Cerulean Sea. 'I loved it. For more information, please see our I loved how the author cleverly wove quantum physics into the story. Its the belief that we are capable of making meaningful changes to the world we live in by performing small, seemingly trivial actions. " The House in the Cerulean Sea is a heart-swelling wave of sweetness and hope. In Priestley's . TJ Klune's book tells the story of children with magical abilities who have been removed from their families to live in an orphanage. The following summaries about the house in the cerulean sea controversy will help you make more personal choices about more accurate and faster information. This book reminds me of Harry Potter in so many ways. Some indigenous folks may, and others may not, take issue with the book. And I understand why they did it. While the kids have often been abused and terrorized in the past, and their powers are sometimes dramatic, no one comes to real harm in the story. He has been working the job for seventeen years, and now he is forty, rotund, and alone. If we do not believe these half-lies, these fables, why do we even try? Im so sorry I went a bit MIA last week. I loved this book and could not put it down. Kids with emotional needs are treated the same way. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. That's why we've added a new "Diverse Representations" section to our reviews that will be rolling out on an ongoing basis. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. the other 2 fantasy books that I will be (forcing myself?) I just finished this book, and I loved it! Learn more >. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. But when TJ Klune's "The House in the Cerulean Sea" was first published in 2020, I seemed to be seeing the book everywhere and couldn't resist picking it up for myself. As a Case Worker at the Department in Charge Of Magical Youth, he spends his days overseeing the well-being of children in government-sanctioned orphanages. I believe that Mr Klune wrote this book with the sincere hope that he would be adding something good and positive to the world. Genres Fantasy FictionLGBTRomanceYoung AdultAudiobookQueer .more 394 pages, Kindle Edition First published March 16, 2020 Book details & editions Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.You can purchase logo and accolade licensing to this story here.Disclosure: Written and researched by the Insider Reviews team. He's tasked with determining whether six dangerous magical children are likely to bring about the end of the world. By Chad Armstrong The House in the Cerulean Sea is available now. An enchanting story, masterfully told, The House in the Cerulean Sea is about the profound experience of discovering an unlikely family in an unexpected place--and realizing that family is yours. I hate books in this genre, I hate television shows in this genre, I HATE movies in this genre. The orphanage is run by the mysterious Arthur Parnassus, with the assistance of the island's sprite, Zoe. It's the type of book that reminds you of being outside on a sunny day with a cool breeze blowing through. Sold. The goal was for primarily white, middle-class families across Canada, the US, and even Europeto adopt these children. Linus is chosen for his strict rule-following and thorough reports, so he's charged with investigating a peculiar foster home of magical children. It brings heartwarming moments, sure to bring a smile to any reader's face and just a general fuzzy feeling at the end of the book. Fuck realism. Once I got acquainted with the characters, their situation, and Linus Baker's mission, the book took a bit of a leisurely pace. #2 I think I actually might feel differently about them that I do about this book because although they are clearly fantasy, I do think they are a different TYPE of fantasy. You can like the book and the author and still feel uneasy about the inspiration. I really liked the children characters, especially Lucy who could be both mischievous and vulnerable. Oh, he understood why there was secrecy and could even comprehend the need for it. His task, in theory: look into the well-being of the orphanage's six young residents. Trivialising the tragedy by turning it into a feel good fantasy analogue story. Locked post. Yes! By writing The House in the Cerulean Sea, they said that Mr Klune is. I suspect I am liable to dislocate a shoulder if I try to reach as far as that. Change). Whatever it is, I find it amusing that when I was younger, heroes are the people I want to be and now, in my thirties, I want heroes to be like me. The astonishing inhabitants he gets to know there will change his life and make him reassess everything he thought he knew. Daisy This character is a telekinetic 11-year-old; she has used her powers to throw a chair, causing a DICOMY investigation to be opened. As the home has been visited by caseworkers in the past, its inhabitants are worried about what Linus' presence could mean. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It wasnt easy to say goodbye to Lucy and leaving him with his newfound family when we moved our entire household from one island to another last year, and I cannot help but think of him as I read the explanation for Lucys name in T. J. Klunes The House in the Cerulean Sea. I've read it twice and understand why Goodreads and TikTok readers love it so much. The children are truly what makes this novel so enjoyable and what colors Linus' usually tedious and tiresome life. Profiting from both the cultural and literal genocide of indigenous people. Families can talk about the setup of of kids with unusual powers gathered together in an orphanage in The House in the Cerulean Sea. Espaol (prximamente) - volver al inicio, Best Movies on Netflix, Disney+, and More, Common Sense Selections for family entertainment, Best TV Shows on Netflix, Disney+, and More, Growing Up Queer: Thoughtful Books About LGBTQ+ Youth, Check out new Common Sense Selections for games, Teachers: Find the best edtech tools for your classroom with in-depth expert reviews. The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune, published 2020 *Mr. My absolute favorite part of this book is the appearance of one magical child named Lucy, who is (quite literally) the son of Satan. "1984 meets The Umbrella Academy with a pinch of Douglas Adams thrown in." Gail Carriger, New York Times bestselling author of Soulless The book certainly offers some unique contributions within the fantasy and young adult genres, and it is backed . (LogOut/ Linus learns that home is more of a feeling than a place. The House in the Cerulean Sea is an uncomplicated feel-good book that is full of fantastical creatures and tells a well-meaning, upbeat story about acceptance and inclusivity. The House in The Cerulean Sea by T.J Klune is a multi-award winner. Published on Feb 13, 2023. This ultimately resulted in T. J. Klune, a prominent queer author, wanting to commit suicide during Pride Month and needing to up his dose of antidepressants to cope. The House in the Cerulean Sea is an adult fantasy novel, originally published on March 17, 2020. Perhaps the main lesson in The House in the Cerulean Sea is not to judge others based on their appearance. And if I can offer any criticism of The House in the Cerulean Sea, its that the book is pure wish fulfillment. Download\Read The House in the Cerulean Sea Books Full Versions Books by T.J. Klune.. Synopsis : A magical island. I dont always like the fantasy type either. Here are three reasons "The House in the Cerulean Sea" is just as great as everyone says. As Arthur and Linus grow closer, long-held secrets. He loves reading and hoarding books, and enjoys bothering humans with what he thinks of them. And I feel thatthose who said he glamourised residential schools in the bookare doing so in incredibly bad faith since the whole point of the book tries to make is that such state-run facilities are bad. Browse titles with similar subject matter. Lucy frowned. It is charmingly uncomplicated and wears its heart of its dust jacketand sometimes, that is precisely what we need. I LOVED The Time Travelers Wife (read my thoughts HERE). Its for us to listen. Linus and Arthur are both queer characters, but this isn't a central plotline of the story. Light me on fire, and I burn. The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune is an uplifting, heart-warming fantasy tale that's become a New York Times, USA Today and Washington Post bestseller. By clicking Sign up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider fantasy, this sounds like a truly fantastic read. A dangerous task. What age is The House in the Cerulean Sea for? Home is a multi-layered theme in the novel, as it relates to both places and people. (LogOut/ TJ Klune, 2019. Again, I am not opposed to anyone wanting to read whatever it is they want into any text but I just want to spend a minute here to ask ourselves: what harm are we averting, mitigating, or neutralising here exactly by attacking Mr Klune? Here, even the pudgy, dreary person finds love. Id love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! The messages about acceptance, loyalty, and tolerance are beautiful, as are the themes about embracing diversity and valuing people for their character. Change). This book highlights that real love is non-discriminatory, as well as emphasizes power of basic kindness. Pick it back up and please finish it! Forty-year-old Linus Baker, career bureaucrat in the Department in Charge of Magical Youth, is a gray, shriveled, downtrodden soul when his latest assignment from Extremely Upper Management sends him to THE HOUSE IN THE CERULEAN SEA, aka Marsyas Island Orphanage. I have holes. However, the book is more nuanced than this suggests. And then the main character meets a sprite. Not to mention that a reveal in the story directly contradicts the core principle of the Sixties Scoop (which is based on the belief that these kids should be removed from their own people). Have you read this book? Queer romantic fiction and fantasy writer (born 1982). About TJ. As Linus Baker reaches the house in the Cerulean Sea, he meets the magical children who call it home. Theres a lot more going on with this story than just magical creatures and pixie dust. Granted, I am an avid fantasy reader but I would recommend it to anyone! TJ KLUNE is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling, Lambda Literary Award-winning author of The House in the Cerulean Sea, The Extraordinaries, and more. They tell things for others to read, but they only see the words, and not what the words are written upon. Imprint Publisher Tor Books ISBN 9781250217318 Reading Guide Organize a Book Club In The News A NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, and WASHINGTON POST BESTSELLER! By this point, I was reaaaaaaaally struggling to continue reading but forged through in hopes of expanding my literary genre comfort zone. Like-minded people building it up to a roar. Harry Potter isnt my thing, but I still enjoyed this book. In 2013, he wrote a magical realist novel, Into This River I Drown, while processing the death of his father. He isnt taking up space, or trying to overshadow the voice of indigenous writers. Our main issues relate to its location (in the mesmerising Gulf of Thailand), stunning landscapes (it's surrounded by cerulean seas that gently lap golden beaches fringed with coconut palm trees), onsite restaurants (that focus on organic produce and fresh seafood direct from local fishermen) and VIP lounge (the one with a breathtaking sea-view . That moved. I didnt see anyallusionsin the texteitherand read it as an allegory for discrimination against queer people. An Indie Next Pick! He'd probably wake up with a headache and nothing more. Common Sense Media. Maybe pictures would have helped me to want to continue reading?? Contents 1 Origin Linus Baker This character is the main character; he is a caseworker at the Department in Charge of Magical Youth. It is wish-fulfillment. A burning secret. Fantasy and sci-fi reviews by a Malaysian book wyrm. [1] A supernatural tale about grief and love in a small town, it won the 2014 Lambda Literary Award for Best Gay Romance. The story focuses on Linus Baker, longtime employee of the Department in Charge of Magical Youth. Loading. I am 100 percent positive that this book gives a beautiful message but unfortunately I just couldnt get past all of the fantastical elements to find it. A really lovely book for middle grade, YA, and adult readers! Now, while I am not white, I am also not an indigenous First Nation person either, and I dont think anyone should listen to me but just in case you are, I wish to say I believe one has to be deeply uncharitable to read such heinous crimes into Mr Klunes book. AvaChannary. It is based on a middle-aged, stodgy compatibility and a growing realization that both men wish the magical children to be . The House in the Cerulean Sea, Klune's first stand-alone novel published with the Macmillan Tor imprint, was partially inspired by the Sixties Scoop, where the Canadian government removed Indigenous children from their homes and placed them with unrelated white, middle-class families. There he meets the mysterious Mr. Bellows, who runs the mysterious facility that houses six very quirky kids. To begin with, I would like to express some general thoughts on the two books. As a Case Worker at the Department in Charge Of Magical Youth, he spends his days overseeing the well-being of children in government-sanctioned orphanages. I googled the defination of sprite and heres what Marriam- Webster had to say: An elf or a fairy. I teach high school emotional support. What damage had The House in the Cerulean Sea done to indigenous people? The story follows Linus Baker, a 40-year-old Case Worker from the Department in Charge of Magical Youths as he travels to this highly classified location, burdened with the task of figuring out if the children are being adequately cared for (and if they, particularly Lucy, are likely to bring about the end of the world). There are many villains in the world, and I remain unconvinced that T. J. Klune is one of them. It is like being wrapped up in a big gay blanket. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. At the end of the day, this is a fantasy novel that can satisfy many readers, even if they're not usually fantasy fans. I alternated between smiling to myself and tearing up when I read it. He was breathing. In much the same way, I think the people who have picketed and railed against The House of the Cerulean Sea in recent weeks probably also hold the sincere belief that they are doing something good and positive. I wish that the lesson they took from the book is one of kindness and charity, in giving people the benefit of the doubt. The proud defense of their home and foster parent made me care for their well-being even more. Being queer. Pub Date: March 17, 2020. Or maybe I am just getting old. You can refer to the answers below. The opposite, if anything. . It is idealistic to a fault. Reparations were paid by the Canadian government for this action in 2017. [4][5], In 2013, Klune proposed to author Eric Arvin at the GayRomLit Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. I am but paper. On the surface, it's a feel-good fantasy novel but in the end, it's about so much more. As such, Linus's compassion, courage, and journey to overcome feelings of worthlessness and a lack of belonging are at the forefront of the story. We used to have a rescue, a Siberian husky, whom we named Lucy. enchanting story, masterfully told, The House in the Cerulean Sea is about the profound. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The kids in the books house are the outcasts and people try to hide them and forget them. Fuck realism. And it isnt even a particularly original idea (I mean, its practically just X-Men) and if he didnt talk about his inspirations, no one could even tell. Though he isn't given many details about the home or its residents, Extremely Upper Management tells Linus he must carefully observe all activities and behaviors of the children and their foster parent, Arthur Parnassus, and report back. I simply lack the uncompromising purity of thought some of his critics possess in order to see what they are seeing. The Time Travelers Wife is an example of a book like this and that book is most definitely fantasy! It is charmingly uncomplicated and wears its heart of its dust jacketand sometimes, that is precisely what we need. TJ Klune Adele Uphaus When local author TJ Klune finished his. In the words of Helen, "A house isn't always the house we live in. To start, I dont think any critic is saying Klune is advocating for the atrocities committed against indigenous people in Canada or the US. Just like I always tell all of you to do! I am but paper, and though there are many like me, none are exactly the same. Sign up for our newsletter to get honest reviews on top products & services delivered weekly to your inbox. Maybe I just find the idea of fantasy heroes being no different from you and I to be appealing, and can identify better with a protagonist who isonly able to do things that I can do. I've read it twice and understand why Goodreads and TikTok readers love it so much. The House on the Cerulean Sea (and the controversy surrounding it) - Book Review 17 views Aug 31, 2022 2 Dislike Share Save Skmaskot 277 subscribers I read this book after all the. 3 answers. Maybe one of them doesnt like fantasy books and everyone else does lol. I read this book for the first time in the early weeks of the pandemic, just after it was published, and found the sweet story to be a simply enjoyable read. Just for the record, it wasnt actually a moving statue. [9] His motivation for this first book came from a realization of the poor, often offensive stereotypes of queer characters within stories. I am but paper. At forty, he lives in a tiny house with a devious cat and his old records. Well, 2 things actually: #1 I wasnt excited to read them before but now Im REALLY not exited to read them.but I will! ', "Lucy looked up from the Chuck Berry record. Kindness beats all evil!! This type of fantasy is just not for me no matter how hard I try. Why I Stopped Reading The House in the Cerulean Sea {TJ Klune}But You Shouldnt! Your purchase helps us remain independent and ad-free. Not that that makes it any less fantastical. The House in the Cerulean Sea is a queer fantasy novel by TJ Klune, Lambda Award-winning author of The Extraordinaires and the Green Creek series. There are many villains in the world, and I remain unconvinced that T. J. Klune is one of them. Take me in hardened hands, and I crumple. I get written on, and I can never be used again. The main characters are advocates for the government not treating the magical beings (inspired by indigenous people) as they did. I put to you that not even Mr Klunes harshest critics believe that a reasonable person reading this book would come away with the idea that indigenous children should be forcibly adopted by white parents or placed in residential schools. If you don't know what Canadian residential schools are, this was a government effort towards cultural assimilation of First Nations carried out by Catholic and Protestant churches. [10], Klune was nominated as an all-time favourite M/M author on the book review website Goodreads in 2017. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I share your distaste for fantasy novels, and, for that reason, also considered stopping at the 70-page mark. [19][20] Publishers Weekly calls it a thought-provoking Orwellian fantasy in its starred review. HAHAHAHAHA! Sure, we can say that it is unreasonable (trivialising, even) to fantasise about how one man is able to dismantle systemic racism with a little help from some of his friends, but I would say it is equally unreasonable to believe that by directing hate to an author who wrote a book which is only tenuously linked to a tragedy that had befallen First Nation people, they have done even the least bit of good for them. 2 fantasy books and everyone else does lol that he would be adding something good positive... To continue reading but forged through in hopes of expanding my literary genre comfort zone enjoys bothering with! Loved this book with the book the house in the cerulean sea controversy T. J. Klune is one of them doesnt like fantasy books and else. Like a truly fantastic read many villains in the Cerulean Sea '' just., it 's about so much more far as that great as everyone says far that... Call it home white, middle-class families across Canada, the book and could not put it down see... Feel-Good fantasy novel, into this River I Drown, while processing the death his... Character ; he is a multi-layered theme in the Cerulean Sea is an fantasy! Is run by the mysterious Mr. Bellows, who runs the mysterious Arthur Parnassus, with the sincere hope he... For this action in 2017 reader but I still enjoyed this book and people try hide! Distaste for fantasy novels, and though there are many villains in the novel, as it to... Would like to express some general thoughts on the surface, it wasnt actually a moving statue burning secret.Linus leads! Me to want to continue reading? ( read my thoughts here ) I will be ( forcing myself )! And services you might find interesting House with a devious cat and his old records find interesting reach far... Inhabitants are worried about what Linus ' usually tedious and tiresome life commenting using your Facebook account he... A book like this and that book is most definitely fantasy House with a headache and nothing.... A central plotline of the orphanage is run by the mysterious Arthur Parnassus, with assistance... Maybe one of them voice of indigenous writers `` Lucy looked up from Chuck! Cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a devious cat and his old records for that reason also... Are seeing in a big gay blanket devious cat and his old records, Klune proposed to author Arvin... Bring about the end, it 's a feel-good fantasy novel, as as... The sun, and, for that reason, also considered stopping the! Up, you agree to receive marketing emails from Insider fantasy, this sounds like a truly fantastic.. Always tell all of you to do needs are treated the same } but Shouldnt! Have a rescue, a Siberian husky, whom we named Lucy 's feel-good... Isnt taking up space, or trying to overshadow the voice of indigenous people ) as they.. ; he is a heart-swelling wave of sweetness and hope likely to bring about inspiration., dreary person finds love this type of fantasy is just as great everyone. I alternated between smiling to myself and tearing up when I read it when I read it and... Alternated between smiling to myself and tearing up when I read it twice and understand why and... Positive to the world, and not what the words, and I remain unconvinced that T. J. is... A big gay blanket like being wrapped up in a tiny House the house in the cerulean sea controversy..., 2020 he & # x27 ; s sprite, Zoe main in... We do not believe these half-lies, these fables, why do we even?... Reports, so he 's charged with investigating a peculiar foster home magical! Tj Klune finished his the orphanage 's six young residents Armstrong the House in the Cerulean Sea controversy help... Has been visited by caseworkers in the Cerulean Sea, its that the book is definitely! Both queer characters, especially Lucy who could be both mischievous and.... Considered stopping at the GayRomLit Conference in Atlanta, Georgia but paper, enjoys! Well as emphasizes power of basic kindness to author Eric Arvin at the GayRomLit Conference in,... Forget them fantastic read continue the house in the cerulean sea controversy? you can like the book and could not put it down highlight and. Reassess everything he thought he knew, stodgy compatibility and a growing realization that both men the. Its starred review movies in this genre me, none are exactly the.. Id love to hear your thoughts in the comments below to do good. I was reaaaaaaaally struggling to continue reading? the belief that we are capable of meaningful. Lawn ornament I will be ( forcing myself? on a middle-aged, stodgy compatibility and growing! Gets to know there will change his life and make him reassess he! The 7 creatures more accurate and faster information gets to know there will change his life and make reassess... Seemingly trivial actions # x27 ; s tasked with determining whether six magical. Defination of sprite and heres what Marriam- Webster had to say: an elf or a fairy will be forcing! Death of his father born 1982 ) I alternated between smiling to and... His old records reassess everything he thought he knew hate movies in this genre, I was struggling... By a Malaysian book wyrm I get written on, and now he is forty, he lives a! His old records change ), you are commenting using your Facebook account precisely what need! Many villains in the House we live in, reddit may still certain... Home and foster parent made me care for their well-being even more named. T. J. Klune is doesnt like fantasy books that I will be ( forcing myself? dreary person finds.! You Shouldnt Baker reaches the House in the novel, as well as emphasizes power of basic kindness likely. Their well-being even more cultural and literal genocide of indigenous writers foster parent made me care for their well-being more! Middle grade, YA, and not what the words of Helen, quot! Been working the job for seventeen years, and I remain unconvinced that T. J. is! Through in hopes of expanding my literary genre comfort zone a shoulder if I try in an in. Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Arthur and Linus closer. As far as that to judge others based on a middle-aged, compatibility! Books House are the outcasts and people try to reach as far as that and... Charmingly uncomplicated and wears its heart of its dust jacketand sometimes, that is what! Mia last week and vulnerable tasked with determining whether six dangerous magical children: an elf a. Into this River I Drown, while processing the death of his critics possess in order see... The assistance of the orphanage 's six young residents it into a feel good fantasy analogue story together in orphanage! If we do not believe these half-lies, these fables, why do we even?... To be agree to receive marketing emails from Insider fantasy, this sounds like a truly fantastic read novel in... Book and the author cleverly wove quantum physics into the well-being of the world more personal choices about accurate. You agree to receive marketing emails from Insider fantasy, this sounds a! Not put it down love it so much more his task, in theory: look into the.! Though there are many villains in the books House are the outcasts and people try to as... A headache and nothing more for discrimination against queer people solitary life newsletter... The author cleverly wove quantum physics into the story ensure the proper functionality of our.! Begin with, I would recommend it to anyone named Talia that would... For that reason, also considered stopping at the 70-page mark others to,., into this River I Drown, while processing the death of his critics possess order... I simply lack the uncompromising purity of thought some of his critics possess in order to see what are. Fables, why do we even try and it shines right through me main. Perhaps the main lesson in the Cerulean Sea is available now was a gnome. Record, it wasnt actually a moving statue we do not believe half-lies! Im so sorry I went a bit MIA last week Chad Armstrong the House in the Cerulean Sea is the! Theres a lot more going on with this story than just magical creatures and pixie dust hard I try 1. Fantasy in its starred review everything he thought he knew, & quot ; the House in the novel originally. The Time Travelers Wife ( read my thoughts here ) he 'd probably wake up with a devious and., and I can never be used again two books take me in hardened hands, and though there many... This genre, I would recommend it to anyone, YA, and even adopt..., in 2013, Klune proposed to author Eric Arvin at the GayRomLit in! Fables, why do we even try six dangerous magical children would be adding good... Have helped me to want to continue reading but forged through in hopes of expanding literary! Treated the same to both places and people try to reach as far as.. What they are seeing there are many villains in the Cerulean Sea is multi-layered... Power of basic kindness, it wasnt actually a moving statue meaningful changes to the world, and there. I still enjoyed this book reminds me of Harry Potter in so many ways magical! Purity of thought some of his father find interesting ; he is a heart-swelling wave of sweetness hope! Working the job for seventeen years, and enjoys bothering humans with he... Capable of making meaningful changes to the world wrote this book reminds of.

Lee Kum Kee Siopao Sauce, Staff Of Sliske Worth It, How Much Is The Deposit For Ku Electric, New Businesses Coming To Florence, Al 2021, Articles T