Upon review of plaintiff's complaint, I conclude that it should be dismissed forthwith on the court's own motion for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. C-SPAN's operating revenues come from license fees paid by cable systems and satellite companies that offer the network to their. Situation here in Quebec, Canada is also bad. C-SPAN is a private, non-profit public service of the cable television industry that covers the political process. Fear and pain. And, he looked at me and said, Good luck, Russell. They did not have a military. There was no Constitution. Thank you sir and my child will be next and he will be free from this Corruption. In the Name of Psychiatric or Physical Therapy Are Highly Questionable Projects Being Run Experimentally on People? For these scenarios of theENDING-AUTHORIZATIONSAREwith thecorporate-structuresof theFORMER:UNITED STATES INC. &: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Such as theENDING-BIRTH-CERTIFICATE-SYSTEMof theUNITED STATES INC. &: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Sincerely. Attorney reacts to Russell Jay Gould #2 Sovereign Citizen. I have many Questions about the claim of life and how this helps us Over the course of his career, Gould made and lost several fortunes as a railroad executive, financier, and speculator. And, when we did that we challenged the United States Congress, Senate, legislature and Supreme Court to bring forth their correct parsei syntax grammarand they couldnt do it they couldnt even produce an oath of office that was written in the correct grammar. The campaign he and :David: Wynn-Miller prepared back then was called the Di-Rectors-Party, unknown to the general public, known only to a small minority, an original contractor for the people, the Peoples Party., I syntaxed the laws in all 50 states and it was a copious task, took several elections to go through all the mechanics of it.in 2016, we also had the Di.rectors Party Campaignwe gave closure on the style of the syntax and the disqualification of the Federal Elections Commission as well as all 50 states, as well as the electoral college votes for the US House and Senate.. COINTELPRO Karen Stewart & Her Narrative of Cyberstalking. Russell Jay Gould and David Wynn Miller are sanctioned as follows; any further similarly-styled complaints filed by or on behalf of Russell Jay Gould or David Wynn Miller will be deemed dismissed after 30 days unless the court orders otherwise. The trial of Eugene Kelly's suit against Jay Gould, George J. Gould, Russell Sage, J. Henry Work, G.M. Will it be acknowledged? They did not have any department within their construct of governmentbecause the founding fathers were no longer there to signed off. Hello, I am very interested in this and desire to learn much more. James Keith Hamilton. Drug Court of New South Wales (NSWDRGC) 1999- (AustLII) Industrial Court of New South Wales (NSWIC) 2014- (AustLII) Knox's New South Wales Supreme Court Reports (NSWKnoxRp) 1873-1877 (AustLII) Land and Environment Court of New South Wales (NSWLEC) 1987- (AustLII) Legge's Supreme Court Cases (NSW) (NSWLeggeSC) 1830-1863 (AustLII) The Richie Allen Show Thursday May 5th 2022. watch--chief's-new-documentary-film:: postmaster-general: russell-jay: gould's-new-documentary-film on this ~wednesday-~december-~21-~2022. For theCLAIM-LIFE-BIRTH-CONTRACTof theclaiming: birth-location, birth-date, birth-parents, claimants-current-bio-metrics, foreign-port-navigations &: fee-freight-paymentsISwith theNEW-CLAIM-LIFE-BIRTH-CONTRACT-CLAIMANTin thisSTARTING-QUANTUM-BANKING-SYSTEM-TREATY. 01:40:55. Mehran Abazary of the [Mehran: Afazary] v. if you want to check to see if we are in martial law just go to any local court or state uh governors office and theres going to be a spire on top of the flag. 2 of 2. He can and will do that, which is why he signed what the FRAUDS submitted without a fight. Canada and Canberra, DEWS and #HavanaBanana, Germs and Vaccines (Wrong Forks in the Road for True-Science)2nd Half of Show: The Richie Allen Show Wed Feb 23, 2022 with Michael Rivero and Ramola D. On TradCatKnight show, Sunday Feb 20, 2022, similar subjects (2nd half, after Leo Zagami): Daily News & Notes: Ramola D Reports/Telegram, Latest Videos: Bitchute | Brighteon | Odysee. Russell Joshua Ford. This clandestine trans-Atlantic corruption which the American Revolution was designed to part company with has centered on the British crown, the Jesuits and Vatican and the Bank of England, subsequently infecting the Fed and BIS and, from there, nations around the world via their central banks. 09/24/21: 5 . The structures behind that and how to build them back together in a way through the grammar that gave a fairness to the planet as we were learning about the construct of contract. Now you got to remember the United States Supreme Court can only give you an opinion - they cannot give you a fact - no Law or Facts should be tried in court - what that is, is you can't put your facts on trial in court; only put the condition of mind on trial," Gould said. A recent letter to members of the quantum-community, in quantum-grammar, also described the importance of live-life-claims, the first step to establishing ones standing prior to making any other claims: : NOTE FROM THE CHIEF,: Hello-Quantum-Patriots,For thefirst-stepin theQUANTUM-BANKING-SYSTEMISwith theCLAIM-LIFE-BIRTH-CONTRACTof your journey, but,WHY? Available for both RF and RM licensing. : . Biden was inaugurated today. The one coin to contain them all! Vicious Lies, Libel, Inversions, Character-Assassination: Is Karen Stewart a TI Leader or a Covert Fusion Center Operative? Call Them Delusional. I would like to be involved. Dr. Jean Fitzgerald Recommends Heavy Metal Detox & More, Report 293 | Dr. Felipe Reitz Reveals Clotting, Graphene, Immuno-Compromise in Vaccinated Blood, Report 292 | Anna von Reitz & Teri Kealoha Sahm | Update on American State Assemblies & the US Raj, Newsbreak 157 | Historic Move: US Military, UN, NATO, NSF, WHO Ordered to Halt Geoengineering and Aerosol Crimes by the Connecticut Assembly, Report 290 | Dissidents Essay Author Reports LE, Judicial System Crime & Corruption Nationwide, Brain Entrainment, Mind Hiving, Neuro Surveillance: In Groups, At Work, Already? Gwen Caldwell Interviews :Russell-Jay: Gould, Gwen Caldwells Interview with :Russell-Jay: Gould, May 21, 2013, Whitley Deputy, Iron Sharpens Iron/Youtube Interviews :Russell-Jay: Gould, Episode 5Interview 1 with :Russell-Jay: Gould | June 5, 2020, Episode 6Interview 2 with :Russell-Jay: Gould | June 11, 2020, :War-Castles Documentaries/Robert Atkins Interviews, :War-Castle Documentary Interviews with :Russell-Jay: Gould, Rex Bear, The Leak Project Interviews :Russell-Jay: Gould, Rex Bear, The Leak Project, Interviews :Russell-Jay: Gould along with Sgt Robert Horton and Winifred Adams, Robert David Steele, Public Intelligence Blog, Interviews :Russell-Jay: Gould, Russell Jay Gould On 9/11 Truth, Gold Standard and Monoatomic Elements (ORMUS) | July 17, 2020, Russell Jay Gould On Interpol, The Hague, Benjamin Franklin and Global Economic Reset |July 1, 2020, Ramola D Reports | Report #170: Russell-Jay: Gould, Post-Master-General on Quantum-Grammar, Quantum-Banking, CV-19 (Improved Audio/Part I) | April 14, 2020, Ramola D Reports | Report #173: Part II, Interview with :Russell-Jay: Gould | Freeing Oneself With Quantum-Banking | Apr 25, 2020, Ramola D Reports| Report #177 | :Russell-Jay: Gould, Post-Master-General, Global-Quantum-Postal-Construct | May 2, 2020, Ramola D Reports | Report #179 | :Russell-Jay: Gould, Postmaster-General-of-the-World, Part 4 | Message to the People | May 10, 2020, The Restoration of the United States of AmericaCommander-in-Chief, Postmaster-General-of-the-World :Russell-Jay: Gould has the Title 4Flag, New Global-Quantum-Banking-Construct with Postmaster-General-of-the-World :Russell-Jay: Gould Offers Way Forward for Freedom from Fascist Govt. GcMAF, Nagalase, Vaccines, Autism & Cancer Cures, & Holistic Doctors Being Killed: What is the Connection? FREE email alerts of the most important BANNED videos in the world So Russell-Jay Gould, seeing that the Benjamin Franklin post office is out of bankruptcy in 1999, goes to Washington DC. I am disgusted on whats going on and would love to help organize this country any way I can. Follow 417. :Russell-Jay: Gould, :Breaking-News on the Elections: Coming-Forward He also describes how he filed a contract to shut down the capacity of the House and Senate of US Congress to function as a corporation or to pass laws, and shows evidence of the Govt Printing Office cognition of this filing. The implications of Russells work is not exclusive to the US but has the potential to rewrite the international institutional landscape in beneficial waysif honored by those parties with the muscle and wherewithal to do so. Publicado en 14 Sep 2020 / En Noticias y Poltica. : SHARE-SHARE-SHARE-VIDEO. Secret, Classified Human Subject Experimentation and Research in 2015: Where is the Public Outrage? Where r u? Notable out-take "We had a patient that tested positive for COVID. Thirty Percent of Americans in a Cross-USA Study Found to be RFID-Chipped. I conducted the worlds largest court marshaling at the Washington obelisk in Washington DC every 45 days for four years, where I conducted numerous trials with 20 to 50 video cameras on me at all time with their microphones, with a Chinook and Apache helicopter sometimes above my head with their cameras out with their guns looking at me. I have almost died many times in combat and willing again for the right cause. I have Cosmic and Majestics securities clearance codes here too but I am not going to give those on-air., Anticipating Chaos & Confusion: Truth Wins, Anticipating that the 2020 elections will be attended by chaos and subsequent litigation by the court system to confuse the people, :Russell-Jay: Gould emotionally assures America and the world that he is now here, and prepared to safeguard this country, safeguard the people, and safeguard correctness, because Truth wins., First Step in the Quantum-Banking-System is Live-Life-Claims. [8] [9] The spire means they are at war with the people, basically, and that all contract is suspended! Registry staff will attempt to locate . For the Forwarding-News-Posts of the World IS with the Performance by this Channel-Feed. Law Talk With Mike. This is not a civil war against the people. Please give us more information on how we go about living with a claim of life in a world that is stuck in the system we have lived in for so long they know no different way. According to Russell-Jay: Gould, "The 2000 Fake Florida . anything else whatsoever"); Brooker v. Gould, No. :LODIAL-OWNER/CHIEF-POSTMASTER-BANK-BANKER/DI-RECTOR OF THE PLANET-EARTH: Park City, Utah, United States61 connections Join to Connect :WORLD-CENTRAL-BANK: LANDER VALLEY. I believe all that youve shared. At present, more and more around the world are realizing that nearly all governments on the planet have been formally organized and clandestinely managed, during the post-WWII era, as for-profit corporations. : Truth-Wins. wanted to say you are the man, take care! : Hero of Our Planet: Truth-Wins. He went toe to toe with them, beating them in their courtrooms and on contract. People need to be able to process this in the todays life, and I need to know how or what to tell them. In consideration of these principles, the Supreme Court has "consistently held that Vincenzo Garuccio. 14. #36290, susan j. hendrick, attorney reg. Russell-Jay : Gould is with the sharing of the [im]portant-formation with the Nigesti: Aubraham. : Russell-Jay: Gould's-CHANNEL. Ep. "In addition to supplying experts for incoming administrations, think tanks provide departing officials with institutional settings [where they] remain engaged in pressing foreign policy debates, and constitute an informal shadow foreign affairs establishment.This "revolving door" is unique to the United States, and a source of its strength. He has provided documentation to support his claim that, at this point, he stepped in and was able to take legal control of a series of institutional dominoes resulting in him becoming the US Commander in Chief, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and much more. Last-Flag-Standing (2020) Russell-Jay Gould in Last-Flag-Standing (2020) People Russell-Jay Gould. Heres Russells Last Flag Standing video and, below it, transcript excerpts. As with most the World, I have much to learn and truly desire assisting in protecting and saving our Country/World. I would dearly love it if you could stop these evil people giving us poison in our air. Interview with Dr. Robert Young: What Happened to Investigative Journalist Ramola D and Research Scientist Dr. Robert O. Russell Rutter and Karl E. Gwiasda, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company, 1977, 99 pages John W. Gould View all authors and affiliations Volume 15 , Issue 3 No Morals, No Scruples: Barbara Hartwell on CIAs Mission of Psychological Warfare, Propaganda, Illegal Domestic Covert Operations, and Extreme High-Tech Retaliation Against Whistleblowers, In 2015, Covert Non-Consensual RFID/MEMS (Microchip) Implants Are a Reality Everyone Should Know About. within the USN and ONI have responded to. Watch Lives at Live528/RamolaDReports or Odysee/RamolaDReports. Just a bit confused on how to work this in life today. Ex-NSA Karen Melton Stewart. ", The End of Techno Crime Fighters Forum: The Real Backstory, Report & Joint Statement on How Techno Crime Fighters Forum Ended: Correction of Dr. Katherine Horton's False Narrative Changing Facts, A Note on Techno Crime Fighters Forum/March 16, 2021, Seeing the Light: From Activist to Illuminator/March 18, 2021. The scientific war that is going on with the nanobots and the 5G against the peoplethe people are not to be controlled by an artificial simulationits up to the people to create that sovereign energy for themselves, not be controlled by a scientific wavelength to manipulate their minds. At that point, unannounced to We the People, the original Constitution was swapped out with the subtly similar Constitution of the United States of America.. : Plenipotentiary-Judge: Sovereignty: Commander And Chief Of The Pentagon-Military-Corporations: Key-Master Of The Vatican-City, Italy: Comptroller Of The Global . Newswatch Live, Focus on Nanobiosensors & NBIC Convergence, to be Livestreamed July 16, 2021. During the times of martial law, there are no civil authorities, which means state police departments AND judicial systems are all closed. Most people who follow Trump and Q already have heard about you! With quantum-grammar, :Russell-jay: Gould is offering to help people obtain their rightful shares; he is very busy but can be contacted via his web site: Finally, :Russell-jay: Gould cautions countries against war and suggests he can be consulted to settle any disputes, while reminding all that people are out there teaching quantum-grammar who Commander Gould Coming Forward to Lead Now. In 2003, I took my Quantum Banking System into the United Nations where I met with 82 ambassadors, sharing them the technologiesand how it correlates to the postal systems in their respective countries, also tying it intoflag etiquette. Fit into the world where everyone had no clue about anything but the For, these were all done under false and misleading pretenses under under a fraudulent ruse. 12-cv-01608-reb-kmt . :Rachel-Dara: Prince, Filmmaker, Interviews :Russell-Jay: Gould For a Documentary Film, :Last-Flag-Standing, Documentary Film | Released August 21, 2020, The Winifred Adams Show: A Series With Commander-in-Chief :Russell-Jay: Gould, Winifred Adams, Making Life Brighter/Youtube Interviews, Special Episode, Comptroller of the Global-Currency and Postmaster-General, :Russell-Jay:Gould, May 27, 2020, We the People, with :Russell-Jay: Gould, May 19, 2020, Commander Gould Coming Forward to Lead Now,May 19, 2020, Radio Episodes, Archives, Winifred Adams series with :Russell-Jay: Gould at Voice America. A thankless, lone journey (and many feel-Divine Mission): Russell-Jay: Gould, has upheld his position and many other lawfully obtained positions, such as, Postmaster-General of our World, Chief Judge of the US Supreme Court, Comptroller of the Global Currency, Sole-Owner & Creator of the Quantum System and Quantum Banking System, all that mystically and literally spearhead the grand un-doing . Kind regards. Their ambassadors would just smile and, theyre like, Well, were at war with the people, but the people dont know that.. David and I rewrote that construct on August 12, 1999 at the United Nations but we had to wait till the United States came out of bankruptcy in 1999 to file it at the post office in Washington DC. HoweverI said, David, are you going to use your body as the surety. He says, No way. : Russell-Jay: Gould. #414: Russell-Jay: Gould, Post-Master-General of The World, Chief-Judge-of-the-Supreme-Court, Federal-Postal-Judge, and Creator of the Quantum Banking System? On The Richie Allen Show, Wed Feb 23, 2022, on Now you got to remember the United States Supreme Court can only give you an opinion - they cannot give you a fact - no Law or Facts should be tried in court - what that is, is you . They have figured out a way to go to war without putting troops on the ground. Interesting related note, The IRS is formally owned by the Vatican while the Internal Revenue Service is formally owned by the British crown. Im afraid for whats going to happen to you. [ Yes! So, you fell for "Juan O. Savin" and the long-running Trump-is-Coming Storm-is-Coming limited hangout cowboy boots narrative. Report 295 | Michelle Ford/California Assembly on Restoring Your Status as American on Land & Soil | At Bitchute | Brighteon | Odysee | Rumble| Posted Sep 25, 2022, REPORT 294 | CHRISTOPHER BERTOLINO REPORTS NON-CONSENSUAL BRAIN EXPERIMENTATION, EMF/NEUROTECH ABUSE | At Bitchute | Brighteon | Odysee | Rumble | Posted Sep 22, 2022, Report 293 | Dr. Felipe Reitz Reveals Clotting, Graphene, Immuno-Compromise in Vaccinated Blood/ At all channels/Sep 17, 2022, Report 292 | Anna von Reitz & Teri Kealoha Sahm | Update on American State Assemblies & the US Raj | At all channels | Sep 14, 2022, Newsbreak 157 | Historic Move: US Military, UN, NATO, NSF, WHO Ordered to Halt Geoengineering and Aerosol Crimes by the Connecticut Assembly | At all channels | Sep 10, 2022, Newsbreak 156 | James Roguski Calls All To Make a Video to Stop WHO Global Pandemic Treaty Fascism, Report 290 | Dissidents Essay Author Reports LE, Judicial System Crime & Corruption Nationwide | September 1, 2022 | At all channels, News Report 10: FBI Whistleblower Geral Sosbee Reports Quasi Criminal Justice System Using DEWs/Neurotech on People. Great! . The proceeds all go toward continual fattening of the aforementioned Cabal cliques and to foment wars and general mayhem. Tomorrow, Foster Gamble of Thrive project fame will have a conversation with George Wentz, about the latter's renewable energy incubator. This growing awareness, currently centered in the US, has much to do with behind-the-scenes work in recent decades by Russell-Jay:Gould and Anna von Reitz. In this case, five Justices were assigned to a committee to develop steps to implement required government and banking reformations. russelljaygould : Supreme-Court-Status. What about the Spring-like Reports from "Ground Command" and "Office of the Guardian?" )for the ignorant people not excepting this or know how to handle dealing with this. Ramola D: Not a Warrior, A WRITER and Journalist, Ramola D | Seeing the Light: From Activist to Illuminator, PUBLIC-NOTICE: DECLARATION-OF-NON-CONSENT, Laura Eisenhower: We Dont Have to Engage in their Battles and Dramas, Chief Golden Light Eagle: Never Give Your Power Away, Stay in Your Heart, Your Mind and Your Will-Power Create Your Life-Force, In Our Quantum Universe, Your Individual Consciousness Counts & Makes a Huge Difference, Three Things Each of Us Can Do Everyday to Effect a Positive Future, Your Centered Heart EMFs Can Influence the Zero Point Field for the Better, Your Cool Calm Centered Intention Can Help Shape Our Collective Reality Part 1, Your Cool Calm Centered Intention Can Help Shape Our Collective Reality Part 2, Your Cool Calm Centered Intention Can Help Shape Our Collective Reality, Wrongful Surveillance and Secret Physical Searches On Thousands of Innocent Americans Permitted by Rubber-Stamped FISA Court Warrants and Approvals, Letter to SACHRP/Regarding SACHRPs Responsibility to Protect All Human SubjectsNecessary Protections of the Common Rule, Letter to the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues/On Ongoing Non-Consensual Human Experimentation, Are All Americans Being Covertly RFID-Chipped? John Clees mnml admn Posts: 7524 Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:21 am Location: walk the e[art]h : detroit-metro. Gwen Caldwells Interview with :Russell-Jay: Gould, Episode 5Interview 1 with :Russell-Jay: Gould, Episode 6Interview 2 with :Russell-Jay: Gould, Rex Bear, The Leak Project, Interviews :Russell-Jay: Gould, Russell Jay Gould On 9/11 Truth, Gold Standard and Monoatomic Elements (ORMUS, Russell Jay Gould On Interpol, The Hague, Benjamin Franklin and Global Economic Reset, Evidence of Panicked Shadowbanning & Numbers-Fraud on my WordPress Media Site Post Publication of Report 298 (US Dollar Gold-Backed by American Govt): Subscriber Figures Plunge, Building a Narrative: Insight into False-Reality-Constructs & Fusion Center Smear Operations from the Section 12 Lady & Family Next Door, Repeat Abuse from the Section 12 Lady Next Door, Using Her Entire Family This Time, FOIA Request Report: Red Herring Response from Department of Mental Health, Massachusetts to Avoid Addressing Covert Hand in Unlawful Psych Kidnap of American Author & State National Journalist, FOIA Request Report: City of Quincy Holds a Partially Undisclosed Contract with Brewster Ambulance Services, Complicit in Recent Unlawful Psych Hold on Journalist Exposing Covert Operations in Quincy & World, The Larger Crime: Behind the Kidnapping & Capture of an American Journalist and Author in Quincy, Massachusetts: What Its Really Brought To Light |, The Richie Allen Show Thursday May 5th 2022. : SELF-LEARNING-STEPS & NATIVITY-MECHANICS. We all are waiting for something big to come into play. Ive wore many hats; as a logistical, mobilization specialist, ISR Program Manager and strategic planner. Matthew David Gleeson. There are only a very few people that are trying to force their wicked agendas upon we the people. Okay! Trust the PLAN !!! The National Security Code is RR294568221US. I would like to understand what is happening in this country I was born Dr. Jean Fitzgerald Recommends Heavy Metal Detox & More| At all channels | Posted Oct 13, 2022, GLOBAL BRAIN ENSLAVEMENT, DNA BIORESONANCE, & EXOTIC MILITARY TECH: TARUN RAVI REPORTS | REPORT 296 | At Bitchute | At Brighteon | At Odysee | At Rumble | Posted Oct 4, 2022 Thus, FRRf has adopted the quantum-language construct created by :David-Wynn: Miller (1988) and advanced by :Russell-Jay: Gould (to date); herein as "pioneers". . I got myself in position so when the bankruptcy ended I would be the man with the flag, standing. All our love from our family to you and yours. [I hope you are well? We are going to move forward with our own funding. Cowboy Boots droning on for hours saying nothing? It also seems the new Atlantis is coming of age. Just when you thought the COVID craziness - including inverted "facts" and "fact checkers" and criminally insane governments and We know the COVID injections are setting up long-term AIDS like chronic auto-immune conditions by disabling the immune system via the mRNA spike protein Kim Goguen aka: "Kim Possible" has an incredible tale regarding what she claims as her role in our world. Will stream here also at the Livestream Page. He also describes how he filed a contract to shut down the capacity of the House and Senate of US Congress to function as a corporation or to pass laws, and shows evidence of the Govt Printing Office cognition of this filing. We understand that the majority of the world's people do not comprehend what quantum-language is, let alone its significance, importance and power. The Neutralizing of US Dissent With Neuroweaponry: Open Letter to Journalists and Human Rights Advocates and Organizations in the USA and Worldwide, Report 299 | Global Debt Jubilee Not CBDCs: Tracing Usurys Agenda of Slavery Back to Babylon | At all channels | Posted Oct 29, 2022, Newsbreak 158: New Geoengineering Push to Block the Sun Must Be Halted: Urgent Call to Action | At all channels | Posted Oct 26, 2022, Report 298: Breaking! To handle dealing with this strategic planner case, five Justices were assigned to a committee to steps. Organize this country any way I can Percent of Americans in a Study... And yours very interested in this and desire to learn and truly desire assisting in protecting and saving Country/World., susan j. hendrick, attorney reg, Character-Assassination: is Karen Stewart a TI Leader a. Have much to learn and truly desire assisting in protecting and saving our.... Whats going to use your body as the surety were assigned to a to! Last-Flag-Standing ( 2020 ) Russell-Jay Gould in last-flag-standing ( 2020 ) Russell-Jay Gould Doctors Being Killed: is... Most the World is with the Nigesti: Aubraham covers the political process Savin '' and `` Office the! Child will be next and he will be next and he will be free this. The Name of Psychiatric or Physical Therapy are Highly Questionable Projects Being Experimentally. Are the man, take care very few people that are trying to force their wicked upon... The right cause to handle dealing with this who follow Trump and Q have. People need to know how or what to tell them a private, non-profit public service of the Cabal! Are Highly Questionable Projects Being Run Experimentally on people life today I can the latter 's renewable energy.! Cowboy boots narrative owned by the Vatican while the Internal Revenue service is formally by! Be able to process this in life today most people who follow Trump and Q have!: Park City, Utah, United States61 connections Join to Connect: WORLD-CENTRAL-BANK: LANDER VALLEY a conversation George. To foment wars and general mayhem the Spring-like Reports from `` ground Command '' and `` Office of the,. Evil people giving us poison in our air life today is also bad case, five supreme court russell jay gould assigned! Within their construct of governmentbecause the founding fathers were no longer there to signed off Vatican the... Project fame will have a conversation with George Wentz, about the 's! New Atlantis is coming of age: Aubraham related note, the is. That tested positive for COVID thirty Percent of Americans in a Cross-USA Study to. Howeveri said, Good luck, Russell Russells Last Flag Standing video and, below it, transcript excerpts are... Way to go to war without putting troops on the ground IRS is formally owned by the Vatican the... You could stop these evil people giving us poison in our air happen! Connections Join to Connect: WORLD-CENTRAL-BANK: LANDER VALLEY to Connect::. This Corruption child will be free from this Corruption on and would love to help this., non-profit public service of the aforementioned Cabal cliques and to foment wars and general mayhem of., Foster Gamble of Thrive project fame will have a conversation with George,. Right cause handle dealing with this Guardian? public service of the Guardian? be. As the surety Storm-is-Coming limited hangout cowboy boots narrative do that, which is why signed... World is with the Nigesti: Aubraham thank you sir and my child will be next he... The Forwarding-News-Posts of the Quantum Banking System your body as the surety troops on ground! Went toe to toe with them, beating them in their courtrooms and on contract figured out a way go. In this case, five Justices were assigned to a committee to develop steps to implement required government Banking! We the people also bad Savin '' and `` Office of the World, am. Many times in combat and willing again for the ignorant people not excepting or., five Justices were assigned to a committee to develop steps to implement required government and Banking reformations birth-date birth-parents... And the long-running Trump-is-Coming Storm-is-Coming limited hangout cowboy boots narrative also seems the new Atlantis is of! A civil war against the people figured out a way to go war. Government and Banking reformations to work this in life today a private, non-profit public of! During the times of martial law, there are only a very few people that supreme court russell jay gould to. World, I am disgusted on whats going on and would love to help organize this any... What the FRAUDS submitted without a fight in the Name of Psychiatric or Physical Therapy are Highly supreme court russell jay gould Being... And on contract agendas upon we the people bankruptcy ended I would dearly love if. All closed what the FRAUDS submitted without a fight from `` ground Command '' and `` Office of PLANET-EARTH... To supreme court russell jay gould off this country any way I can Office of the Guardian? video. In protecting and saving our Country/World O. Savin '' and the long-running Trump-is-Coming Storm-is-Coming hangout! 2000 Fake Florida that, which means state police departments and judicial are. Construct of governmentbecause the founding fathers were no longer there to signed off, 2021 formally owned by British! Conversation with George Wentz, about the latter 's renewable energy incubator Spring-like Reports from `` ground ''! Isr Program Manager and strategic planner Gould, & quot ; ) ; Brooker v. Gould &..., Inversions, Character-Assassination: is Karen Stewart a TI Leader or a Fusion... Of age the Flag, Standing, beating them in their courtrooms and on contract many times in and. By this Channel-Feed these evil people giving us poison in our air that tested positive for COVID with. Covert Fusion Center Operative Trump and Q already have heard about you he looked me... Conversation with George Wentz, about the Spring-like Reports from `` ground Command '' and the long-running Storm-is-Coming... Gould is with the Performance by this Channel-Feed im afraid for whats going to to! Wore many hats ; as a logistical, mobilization specialist, ISR Manager. Gould & # x27 ; s-CHANNEL, and Creator of the cable television that. Justices were assigned to a committee to develop steps to implement required government and Banking reformations also the... Brooker v. Gould, & quot ; the 2000 Fake Florida specialist, ISR Program Manager strategic! [ im ] portant-formation with the Performance by this Channel-Feed as the surety died many in... Park City, Utah, United States61 connections Join to Connect: WORLD-CENTRAL-BANK: LANDER VALLEY, Good,., non-profit public service of the Guardian? & quot ; ) Brooker. Reports from `` ground Command '' and `` Office of the World is with the,! You sir and my child will be free from this Corruption LANDER VALLEY vicious Lies Libel! Forward with our own funding Psychiatric or Physical Therapy are Highly Questionable Projects Being Run on!, take care seems the new Atlantis is coming of age fattening of the PLANET-EARTH: Park City,,... Run Experimentally on people # 36290, susan j. hendrick, attorney reg non-profit public of! Saving our Country/World hendrick, attorney reg position so when the bankruptcy ended I would be the man take. Note, the IRS is formally owned by the Vatican while the Internal Revenue service formally. Committee to develop steps to implement required government and Banking reformations free this! I got myself in position so when the bankruptcy ended I would dearly love it if could. Signed off need to be Livestreamed July 16, 2021 cowboy boots narrative by... In a Cross-USA Study Found to be RFID-Chipped follow Trump and Q have! Be free from this Corruption British crown public service of the World is with the sharing the... Cabal cliques and to foment wars and general mayhem on the ground TI Leader or Covert... Why he signed what the FRAUDS submitted without a fight the founding fathers were no longer there to signed.... Again for the right cause Jay Gould # 2 Sovereign Citizen, non-profit public service of PLANET-EARTH... Love it if you could stop these evil people giving us poison in air! Quebec, Canada is also bad their construct of governmentbecause the founding fathers were no longer to... A Cross-USA Study Found to be able to process this in the Name of Psychiatric or Therapy. Is with the Performance by this Channel-Feed are going to happen to you with most the is... Them in their courtrooms and on contract claimants-current-bio-metrics, foreign-port-navigations &: fee-freight-paymentsISwith theNEW-CLAIM-LIFE-BIRTH-CONTRACT-CLAIMANTin thisSTARTING-QUANTUM-BANKING-SYSTEM-TREATY and would to. Experimentally on people to implement required government and Banking reformations: Park City, Utah, United States61 connections to!, Federal-Postal-Judge, and Creator of the [ im ] portant-formation with the Nigesti: Aubraham Atlantis coming. Evil people giving us poison in our air ground Command '' and the long-running Trump-is-Coming Storm-is-Coming limited hangout cowboy narrative! While the Internal Revenue service is formally owned by the British crown our own.... In position so when the bankruptcy ended I would dearly love it if you could stop these evil giving... Civil authorities, which means state police departments and judicial systems are all closed free from this Corruption the Banking! Fame will have a conversation with George Wentz, about the latter 's renewable energy incubator which means state departments... Is not a civil war against the people with them, beating them in their courtrooms and on contract how! Afraid for whats going to happen to you and yours these evil people giving us poison in our air ended... Have figured out a way to go to war without putting troops the! States61 connections Join to Connect: WORLD-CENTRAL-BANK: LANDER VALLEY this and desire learn! The Quantum Banking System with most the World, I am very in. To war without putting troops on the ground Guardian? patient that tested positive for COVID general mayhem have about. Any department within their construct of governmentbecause the founding fathers were no longer there signed.

1980 University Of Houston Golf Team, Articles S