Came back next day for pick-up, they loaded it into my SUV and home I went. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2022. Very comfortable and supportive for my back! These are one of two types of arm pad replacements for Office Star Chairs. Universal Arm Pads Replacements for Office Chairs (4" screw distance) $40.00. The black leather is comfortable and stylish, and the plated steel is high quality. if ($('.masonrygrid').length){ Amazon has encountered an error. It has comfy and lavish accommodation with pillow support that serves to maintain proper body posture. [CDATA[ In my lifetime, I have purchased many fairly expensive office chairs for my home office, but none quite like this one. * by David DeSandro Please try again. 2 Inch Black Silent Stemless Caster,Office Chair Wheels Replacement Chair Casters,Furniture Casters, Replacement Swivel Chair Accessories,5pcs,150kg Capacity. But when I sat in the Serta iComfort i5000 Ergonomic Chair at Office Depot, it hit every single box. current price $340.00. This is very essential for me being as though I work from home, and have to sit down for at least 3 hours at a time. 10% coupon applied at checkout. 2" diameter, shaft has 1" dia. Big and tall office chair 400lbs wide seat with extra-large seat cushion and back support gently wraps your body and support your neck and spine, intimate the design allows you to stay comfortable while working, studying, or playing for long hours. Serta big and tall executive office chair in biscuit brown sink down into this serta big and tall office chair, and youll know youre in the right place!Serta big and tall executive office chair with wood accents adjustable high back ergonomic lumbar support, bonded leather, gray.Serta big and tall office chairs faqs.Serta bonded leather back in motion executive office chair, black. Serta - Fairbanks Bonded Leather Big and Tall Executive Office Chair - Black Model: 43675 SKU: 1794235 4.4(149 Reviews) 15 Answered Questions Highly rated by customers for: Set up, Price, Product construction $290.99 Or 4 payments starting at $72.75 with 15-day free & easy returns If received today, the last day to return this item would be Mar 14. Serta works executive chair most comfortable office. $.get(newerLink.attr('href'), function (data) { Up to 200 lbs. 2 year warranty. Super duty big & tall replacement tilt swivel chair mechanism 6 x 10.15 mounting rated 500 lbs.The arm height at the lowest setting is 27.5 and the highest is 31.25.The lowest seat height from floor to seat top is 20 and the highest is 23.75. Chairq.com. Buy the best quality office chair parts like base, caster, gas cylinder, arm pads and all you can think of at the lowest prices. All rights reserved. * http://masonry.desandro.com 'dynamicViewsCommentsSrc': '//www.blogblog.com/dynamicviews/4224c15c4e7c9321/js/comments.js' Serta Smart Layers Hensley Big & Tall Ergonomic Bonded Leather High-Back Chair, Roasted Chestnut/Satin Nickel - Experience supportive seating with this Serta Smart Layers Hensley high-back chair. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Heavy duty pneumatic gas cylinder lift for office chair height adjustment Typically installed on chairs rated up to 500 lb. $24.99. Product details. !function(e,t){"function"==typeof define&&define.amd?define("ev-emitter/ev-emitter",t):"object"==typeof module&&module.exports?module.exports=t():e.EvEmitter=t()}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this,function(){function e(){}var t=e.prototype;return t.on=function(e,t){if(e&&t){var i=this._events=this._events||{},n=i[e]=i[e]||[];return-1==n.indexOf(t)&&n.push(t),this}},t.once=function(e,t){if(e&&t){this.on(e,t);var i=this._onceEvents=this._onceEvents||{},n=i[e]=i[e]||{};return n[t]=!0,this}},t.off=function(e,t){var i=this._events&&this._events[e];if(i&&i.length){var n=i.indexOf(t);return-1!=n&&i.splice(n,1),this}},t.emitEvent=function(e,t){var i=this._events&&this._events[e];if(i&&i.length){var n=0,o=i[n];t=t||[];for(var r=this._onceEvents&&this._onceEvents[e];o;){var s=r&&r[o];s&&(this.off(e,o),delete r[o]),o.apply(this,t),n+=s?0:1,o=i[n]}return this}},t.allOff=t.removeAllListeners=function(){delete this._events,delete this._onceEvents},e}),function(e,t){"use strict";"function"==typeof define&&define.amd?define(["ev-emitter/ev-emitter"],function(i){return t(e,i)}):"object"==typeof module&&module.exports?module.exports=t(e,require("ev-emitter")):e.imagesLoaded=t(e,e.EvEmitter)}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this,function(e,t){function i(e,t){for(var i in t)e[i]=t[i];return e}function n(e){var t=[];if(Array.isArray(e))t=e;else if("number"==typeof e.length)for(var i=0;itopOfOthDiv?$(".share").hide():$(".share").show()})} Serta Smart Layers Hensley Leather High-Back Big & Tall Chair, Black Part Number: 78011878 Overview Anchor your home or corporate office with a chair that helps improve your posture and reduce body strain. itemSelector: '.grid-item' } Please use a different way to share. just don't believe those Youtube videos of how easy it is to change the gas cylinder out. HOME. //lastScrollTop&&a>navbarHeight? Add To Cart. Serta bonded leather big & tall executive chair, brainstorm black, 46859. The serta parts chair is a great office chair for those with large families. Below are common questions our customers ask about our serta big and tall office chair deals, prices, ratings, and more. "+i+'("'+e+'")';return t.each(function(t,h){var u=a.data(h,i);if(!u)return void s(i+" not initialized. Free shipping on orders over $25.Get it by tomorrow, may 28.Have product questions, concerns, or feedback?Heavy duty component provide a sturdy support for users up to 350 lbs. Assembly Serta Big and Tall Smart Layers Executive Office Chair Comfort Coils Ergonomic Chair Dkce 6.2K views 1 year ago Office Chair Assembly 048-GM-48102 One Big Outlet 141K views. Serta Big and tall office chair is upgraded with a wooden accent look and provides advance ergonomic seating for long hours. The libranejar lb workstaion chair green and maroon. function kodein_checkelement(e){return document.getElementById(e)?1:0}function kodein_insertelement(e,n,t){var r=n.parentNode;"after"==t&&r.insertBefore(e,n.nextSibling),"before"==t&&r.insertBefore(e,n)}function js_move_by_tag(e,n,t,r,i,o){if(!kodein_checkelement(r))return!1;var m=document.getElementById(i),d=m.getElementsByTagName(n),l=document.getElementById(r);if(0==t||d.length<0||d.length