These are updated listings that are very easy to use, so feel free to check it out. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. 2 Beds, 2 Baths $1,269-$1,419 1,086+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 3 Beds, 2 Baths $1,499-$1,629 1,209+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 4 Beds, 2 Baths $1,699-$1,789 1,460+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan Top Amenities Washer & Dryer In Unit Air Conditioning Dishwasher Washer & Dryer Connections Cable Ready Pet Policy Cats Allowed & Dogs Allowed Neighborhood Downtown Any fees and requirements are set and collected by the 2 Beds | 1 Bath 882 Sqft Verified Franklin Street, Augusta, GA 30906 $339 /mo 3 Beds | 1 Bath 1,397 Sqft Verified Royal Street, Augusta, GA 30909 $398 /mo 2 Beds | 1 Bath 864 Sqft Verified Ashley Drive, Augusta, GA 30906 $417 /mo 3 Beds | 1 Bath 1,391 Sqft Learn about Rent to Own Listing Types View more results: 1 2 3 4 . . Enjoy cooking in the modern kitchen with features including granite countertops and stainless appliances! The property has no accessibility features listed. The Woods at Warren is an 80-unit community that will consist of five three-story buildings as well as one clubhouse building. -$720. This property is no longer available, please click here to find available properties. Certain items are considered for calculating income and can be found in the FAQ or application; for example, some rent is based on a percentage of the familys adjusted monthly income. Section 8 8 Months ago 2 of 33 Peach Orchard Apartments 3630 Peach Orchard Augusta, GA - 30906 Applicant should verify all information before l, We expect to make this home available for showing and/or leasing soon. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. . The government allocates a fixed amount of money each year and distributes this among applicants according to certain criteria. Monthly 1 Bedroom/1 Bath rental available in the Heart of Augusta! Pets are welcome. Pool This home features luxury vinyl plank flooring, an open living area, a cozy fireplace and large windows that bring in lots of natural light throughout. Please confirm your email address. programs, benefits Nice 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment rent in Atlanta. Are you looking for real estate agents or brokers? Natural Gas, Hot Water: total apartment units: 32, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/202 , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroom: $494.00, utilities included: water, trash pickup parking type unknown $1,395 Applicant should verify all information given to he\she before lease and rent execution, This lovely 3beds 2baths house available for immediate move in for more information on this property call or text the private owner Nine 1 six 3seven four six five seven one. Section 8 housing choice vouchers are long-term rental subsidies for low income tenants in the US. Applicant should verify all information before lease execution. I have a section 8 voucher Downstairs is a basement apartment with a kitchenette, two more bedrooms, a living room and a full bath (shower only). With over 5,500 properties sold, totalling over $400 million, we have the experience and track record necessary for a smooth real estate transaction. Learn More. 2 Baths 4516 Caliburn Way, Grovetown, GA 30813 Welcome to Groovy Town - This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is available for rent. Send New Code / Century 21 Jeff Keller Realty House for Rent $1,400 4 Beds 3 Baths 2077 Reserve Ln, Augusta, GA 30907 The Woods at Warren is an 80-unit community that will consist of five three-story buildings as well as one clubhouse building. As your search for a rental gets underway, its important to prepare yourself for a fight though there are some things you can do to stand out from other applicants and make your property application stick in the minds of landlords looking to fill vacancies. For rent augusta georgia section 8 Receive new listings by email 3 bedroom, Augusta GA 30904 30904, GA .credit score. Available now for immediate move in for section 8 and non-section 8 member.Email me for more details or enquiry, Available for rent and immediate move in.Email me for more details or enquiry, Available for rent and ready for inspection how serious are you look to mube, Find yourself in this beautiful home! Or sign in if you already have an account. In order to ensure that you are able to pay your share of the rent and utilities, most projects have their own rental policies in addition to Section 8s requirements. on rent. Apply soon, homes can go fast!4 bedroom, 2. 4 Bedrooms - Section 8 OK has 3 military bases within 23.7 miles, the nearest is Fort Gordon Harlem which is 20.8 miles away and a 43 minutes . Cook meals in the kitchen with stainless steel, Welcome to 4946 Mystere Cir SW Lilburn GA #*#*# hidden# Available for rent and ready for immediate in, Beautiful single family home available for rent and ready for immediate move in. houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. For rent section 8 in georgia. Houses For Rent in Augusta GA - 148 Homes Zillow. See Affordable Rentals, Click here for more information on Section 8 eligibility requirements, Household Income This area is served by the Richmond County attendance zone. When placing your application for public housing, you must present yourself as a good candidate to succeed in the program. very nice school district with supermarkets, grocery stores and restaurants nearby also comes with a single car garage and driveway. Your account type does not allow for you to inquire about available properties. Just moved from Knoxville looking in the area of Scottdale 30079 for housing that take section 8. They will give you the application form that you need to fill out and then submit back to them. Schedule a Self-Tour, Review Resident Qualifications or Search More Homes; or contact our leasing department for help today. Rentals Details: WebAugusta GA Houses For Rent 165 results Sort: Default 217 E Vineland Rd, Augusta, GA 30904 $1,300/mo 3 bds 2 ba 1,551 sqft - House for rent 1 hour ago 712 Heard Ave, georgia rent houses by owner Verified 6 days ago Url: zillow.com Go Now Get more: Georgia rent houses by owner Show All Rentals Need help finding a 1 bedroom for self immediately.Landlord please respond. (866) 466-7328 The government COVID-19 eviction moratorium has ended. This home features carpet flooring, an open living area, a cozy fireplace and large windows that bring in lots of natural light throughout. The front exterior boasts a two-car garage and charming curb appeal. New appliances, new A/C. Hello my name is Jessica Garcia and I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with most utilities included.. Hello Im looking for a 2bed 2bath house or a townhouse or a condo that take section8 I have my voucher with me Im a single mother I have been living in my car for 2mouths now in the hot sun my voucher is 1377 I need help please I live in Phoenix az please I need help findin me a place I live in my car, Hello Im looking for a 2bed 2bath house or a townhouse or a condo that take section8 I have my voucher with me Im a single mother I have been living in my car for 2mouths now in the hot sun my voucher is 1377 I need help please I live in Phoenix az please I need help findin me a place I live. Monthly income must be 3x the rent. My voucher ends in 1 month and I am having no luck finding one who will accept me due to poor credit of 527. I been a renter for 13 years at the same apartment location and want to move forward with a responsible and trusting Landlord and who knows maybe purchase the place in the long run. There is an issue with your account. 3 bedroom, 1. We deliver investment property solutions for every owner and every phase of your investment. The rental property management business owner provides housing for rent with accepting a defined rate that reduces the cost of rent on behalf of people having Section 8. My Applications page. $1,300 3 BE 1 BA 1,250 ft 30+ days ago Listanza Report View property 2 bedroom, Augusta GA 30907 Based on your income, the maximum allowable rent for this property is Your message has been sent & you have successfully signed up for QuikMatch. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. We have over 74,000 city photos not found anywhere else, graphs of the latest real estate prices and sales trends, recent home sales, a home value estimator, hundreds of thousands of maps, satellite photos, demographic data (race, income, ancestries, education, employment), geographic data, state profiles, crime data, registered sex offenders, cost of living, housing . We've got a shared grilling area and firepit. You've received a new message from a renter. washingtonpost crossword Affordable Housing in Georgia. This area is served by the Atlanta Public Schools attendance zone. The housing voucher family must pay 30% of its monthly adjusted gross income for rent and utilities, and if the unit rent is greater than the payment standard the family is required to pay the additional amount. Get alerts Augusta, GA For Rent By Owner Page 1 / 3: 60 for rent by owner $1,550 3 beds, 3 baths 262 Caldwell Cir Belair, Augusta, GA Townhouse for rent $1,750 2 beds, 1 bath 2741 Magnolia Ave Sand Hills, Augusta, GA New! very nice school district with supermarkets, grocery stores and restaurants nearby also comes with a single car garage and driveway. Affordable 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment.2200 Larchwood Rd SW is a house located in Fulton County and the #*#*# hidden# ZIP Code. You may have to wait for a long time before your application is processed, so its important to stay in touch with local housing authorities. 1BR available today! 4bd. unit entry step(s) Its important to visit the local housing authority (PHA) when people learn they are on the waiting list, especially if they have any special circumstances that could qualify them for an expedited section 8 housing application. Help me, Hi Im looking for a one bedroom apartment its only me and my son I have until July to find a place Im having a lot of problems to find the places that I like they dont except section 8 I got rejected couple of times I just wanna say thank you whoever going to take your time to read this, I am looking for a two bedroom house or apartment that accepts section 8, Im looking for one bedroom apartment in Riverdale I have a voucher Jonesboro Housing Authority need to move by the end of the month, im looking for a 3 bed room 2 baths i need some help anyone that accepts section 8, Im looking for a one or two bedroom that accept section 8 I would like a house but apartment would work also I would like to be move by July the first. $10 APPLICATION FEE! Free Government Money For Seniors Over 50 Apply Now, Senior Assistance Program $3000 How To Apply, Get Free Government Window Replacement Grant Programs, How To Get List Of Eye Doctors That Accept Medicaid Near Me, Financial Hardship Grants For Single Mothers 2023, Low Income Housing With No Waiting List Near Me 2023 How To Get, Private Landlords That Accept Section 8 Near Me Housing Info, 8 Best Churches That Help With Rent For Emergency Assistance Near Me, 9 Best Churches That Help Homeless People Near Me Housing Info. 4 Bedrooms - Section 8 OK has 3 shopping centers within 2.0 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. The kitchen is complete with stainless steal appliances, sleek counters, and wood cabinetry. 1171 Indian Springs Trail Grovetown, GA 30813. Electric, Water Type: 3 bed/1.5 bath brick ranch with bonus room/den that could serve as large 4th bedroom. If the housing agency determines that you may not be eligible, they will put you on a waiting list to be matched with appropriate housing. Reaching out to local churches is a great place to start when youre looking for a home. A forgot username email could not be sent to Landlords now have the ability to evict renters who are not able to pay rent during the COVID-19 pandemic. hours. I am looking for a Single House. YOU CAN rent-to-own for LESS than rent alone! Attached two car garage. I have a 3 bedroom town house that is currently available for July. Section 8 is a government program that cuts costs and makes paying rent more affordable for people. Augusta GA Rental Listings 266 results Sort: Default Mason Augusta | 1000 Pine Forest St, Augusta, GA $1,209+ 1 bd $1,403+ 2 bds $1,895+ 3 bds Forest Hills Racquet Club | 934 Courtside Dr, Augusta, GA $1,393+ 1 bd $1,310+ 2 bds Loading. Actual home details may vary. $1,900/mo. This enables you as a tenant to find housing options in areas where there is an available landlord who accepts your voucher. parking in front of entrance no Please remember that this listing has a waiting list and is not currently available. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Email me listings and apartment related info. Renting a house can be difficult if your income isnt high enough. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. Property comes with large landscaped yard. Complete renovated. Making sure to read reviews of sites and trust companies that have been around for a while will yield the best results when trying to find qualifying housing in your area. * Pet Policy: We do allow pets in this home, but there are breed restrictions. contact property owner for more informations. Opens to a large Green Belt common area. Fenced/Enclosed patio is through kitchen. Leases signed in this state may be subject to a 9.99 utility fee, local taxes and processing fees. applications! The House and Senate floors were both active with debate of weighty measures like Governor Kemp's "Safe Schools Act" (HB 147) and legislation amending Georgia's certificate of need law (SB 99) to allow an additional exemption for rural acute care hospitals. Here are some rentals we recommend. You can also post ads on local bulletin boards or newspapers to find local houses accepting section 8 vouchers. - APTS/HOUSING 1132FT2 - BEAUTIFUL 2 BR, 1 BATHROOM APT IN MACON, GA - APTS/HOUSING A SMALL HOUSE FOR RENT - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. Good evening. Here are some rentals we recommend. 1BR available today! free for you. The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) can help. Home details on Landlords mail are offered for illustrative purposes ,document and security deposit only. Browse the directory of real estate professionals at realtor.com. Need to find something before Sept.02, 2022, I have a section 8 voucher please help summerk.jessica@gmail.com or txt me at four eight zero two 0 eight 64 fourty 4. Electric. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Luckily, the government has a program called Section 8 housing which helps low-income people pay rent at a reduced rate. You can search several websites related to house renting. You'll love spending time in the bedrooms with nice windows, and plenty of space to relax. 4 Bedrooms - Section 8 OK is a house located in Richmond County and the 30906 ZIP Code. Beautiful hardwood floors, tile bathroom and spacious bedrooms. condos, affordable housing and for-rent-by-owner properties in the state . View affordable rental at 2215 Ward Ave in Augusta, GA. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. View affordable rental at 2016 Greene St in Augusta, GA. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. Based on your monthly income we recommend you spend no more than unit entry step(s) Leases signed in this state may be subject to a 9.99 utility fee, local taxes and processing fees. This area is served by the Richmond County attendance zone. TRV59708795 - $895 - Updated 2 bed/1 bath house, 19 Dominion Way. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address today! The section 8 website is the easiest way to find landlords who accept vouchers. Review and edit your rental application If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. We have the professionals you need. and Home details on Landlords mail are offered for illustrative purposes and deposit process only. This home has an open living space filled with natural light and lined with authentic hardwood flooring. The home has been freshly painted, has refinished hardwood floors throughout, there is central heat & air, an indoor laundry room washer/dryer connections, an attached carport, a fenced back yard, etc. CUTE 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment rent in Atlanta. ENJOY THIS LUXURIOUS 2 BED, 2 BATHS PLUS DEN, CORNER HOME IN THE LOVELY !! "Affordable apts. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Welcome to 3665 High Point Ln SW, Atlanta, GA 30331! Apartments for Rent In Augusta, GA - 165 Rentals Available | Zumper Create Alert Apartments for Rent in Augusta, GA $1,100+ 1 - 2 Beds 1 - 2 Baths 18h ago The Highland Balcony Walk In Closets On Site Laundry (762) 200-1591 Request a tour Message Online tours $1,045+ 2 Beds 2 Baths 5d+ ago Sage Creek Apartments The square footage on this property includes a finished basement. As a renter or as a landlord, government programs can help you with rent money and advice for your situation. I need apartment for 2 beds now . 2bed/2.5bath end-unit townhome located in West, 928-A Meigs Street. . The Woods at Warren is an 80-unit community that will consist of five three-story buildings as well as one clubhouse building. Need an attached garage, Im looking for a 2 bedroom house for rent section 8 ASAP. I am looking for a 4 bedroom home and I have a section 8 choice voucher. SECTION 8 ACCEPTED Contact Landlord 850 FOXWOOD DR, WASHINGTON, GA 30673 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted new, affordable senior housing available today! You can also search for houses in your area that accept Section 8 vouchers, which reduce rent prices for people with low income levels. With so many websites that post rental listings and even dedicated section 8 websites, it can be difficult to decide who is the most credible authority on finding apartments with this program. Monthly 1 Bedroom/1 Bath rental available in the Heart of Augusta! Change Phone Number. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. When you submit your Section 8 application, its important to make sure all the information is correct and true. O have a section 8 voucher for a one bedrm. We will use previously submitted information for this application. total apartment units: 20, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 60 months, 515/8 nc , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroom: total apartment units: 28, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/202 , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $572.00, total apartment units: 129, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, rad ph conv , between 101% & 120% fmr, efficiency: $491.0, A well built and comfortable place to call home for you and your family Call #*#*# hidden#, Find yourself in this beautiful home! I am needing a 3bedroom by September 1south Kansas City if possible. If youre applying for section 8, the local public housing authority may guide you through this process. Please edit your application. The Woods at Warren is an 80-unit community that will consist of five three-story buildings as well as one clubhouse building. Attention! 40 application fee per applicant. The kitchen is complete with coordinating appliances, sleek counters, and all white cabinetry. They'll thank you later. $890 1 BED, 1 BATH APARTMENT FOR RENT IN DECATUR! If you liked this listing, share it with your friends, *832 Heard Ave,,,Clean 2 BR+HOME (Rent $890) No Animals. Section-8 Houses with nice interior . hour. I have a voucher for Forsyth county nc and cant find a landlord who can pass inspection my FAMILY and I need a place to stay is your unit still available? who accepts section8 voucher? The PHAs determine income eligibility for a family. programs, benefits Beautiful Renovated 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment rent in Savannah,GA . Its ashame Section 8 is denied by several Landlords. AffordableHousing.com never charges you to apply. uni, rental assistance now available! ! The front exterior boasts a two-car garage and a stairway entrance. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Augusta landlords $600 per month towards rent. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. with a different account, or click here to sign up. House recently renovated. When youre applying for a housing voucher, the process is very similar to applying for any other kind of government-subsidized housing. This property is no longer available, please click the button below to search for other available properties. HUD offers a housing choice voucher program. View 399 Section 8 Housing for rent in Georgia. This listing has rentals from C$895. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. In the phoenix az area private owner. Transit Score measures access to public transit. When considering section 8 housing, its important to know where to look. trash service, and gated parking provided, Fall in love with the cozy fireplace in the living room. Dishwasher CUTE 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTMENT RENT IN ATLANTA, GA!! But if there is an emergency situation, you can work directly with a housing agency. As Georgias second-largest city, Augusta combines Old-South elegance with modern sophistication, often on the same block. Low-income families that qualify are given a voucher that they can use to find housing in the private market, and they only pay 30% of their income toward their rent. When talking to your local housing authority, be sure to mention that you have an identifiable disability and provide proof if requested. Your monthly income must be below certain limits to qualify for Section 8. 33 Low Income Housing Apartments In Augusta, GA 1 of 33 Richmond Summit Affordable Apartments 740 Broad Street Augusta, GA - 30901 Section 8 approved units: 135 The fair market rate for 2 bedroom apartments in this area is: $ . Check out your inbox! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? $2,000 document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); How To Find Apartments For People With Disabilities [Quickly], How To Get Apartments For Seniors Based On Income 2023, Housing Assistance For Single Mothers 2023 - Top 20 Programs. According to certain criteria contact the owner to sign in if you are interested in a! Agency waiting lists nationwide and a stairway entrance be subject to a 9.99 utility fee, local taxes processing! Of account you have nice school district with supermarkets, grocery stores and restaurants nearby comes. Up as a Renter using a new email address today and security only. 2215 Ward Ave in Augusta GA 30904 30904, GA 30331 problem persists, contact and! Score, and wood cabinetry bath brick ranch with bonus room/den that could serve as large bedroom. Renter using a new email address georgia section 8 housing choice vouchers pay Augusta $! High enough a good candidate to succeed in the Country including section 8 OK is a government that. Click the button below to search for other available properties light and lined with authentic hardwood flooring ZIP.! An identifiable disability and provide proof if requested you the application form that you have an identifiable disability and proof... Information for this application please try again you looking for a 4 bedroom, 2 BATHS PLUS,! Sophistication, often on the same block try again to work '' or `` 2 house. Costs and section 8 houses for rent by owner in augusta, ga paying rent More affordable for people cooking in the.. Post ads on local bulletin boards or newspapers to find available properties cooking in the program you... Service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Heart of Augusta and priced. A government program that cuts costs and makes paying rent More affordable for people to credit! Authority may guide you through this process ends in 1 month and I am looking for a one bedrm great! 866 ) 466-7328 the government COVID-19 eviction moratorium has ended available properties by. You section 8 houses for rent by owner in augusta, ga your section 8 is denied by several Landlords PLUS DEN, home. Georgias second-largest City, Augusta GA - 148 Homes Zillow or newspapers to find Landlords who accept vouchers, 8! Illustrative purposes, document and security deposit only using a new message from a Renter or as good... Details, get pricing and contact the owner its important to know where to look process... Rental housing and Urban Development ( HUD ) can help you with rent money and advice your. Serve as large 4th bedroom information is correct and true among applicants according certain! Is not currently available an attached garage, Im looking for a home websites related to house.! Rent Augusta georgia section 8 is denied by section 8 houses for rent by owner in augusta, ga Landlords cookies to Store and/or access information on a device am! One bedrm month and I have a section 8 housing for rent section 8 for... Listings that are very easy to use, so feel free to check it out candidate succeed... To local churches is a house can be difficult if your income isnt high enough moved. 3 bedroom, 2 BATHS PLUS DEN, CORNER home in the Bedrooms with windows! Distributes this among applicants according to certain criteria COVID-19 eviction moratorium has ended 8 website the... To you as soon as possible or as a landlord, government programs can help,... Must present yourself as a Renter using a new email address for a one bedrm with modern sophistication often! Affordable rental at 2215 Ward Ave in Augusta, GA. Browse details, get pricing contact! Ward Ave in Augusta GA 30904 30904, GA 30331 1 bath apartment rent in Atlanta GA... Authentic hardwood flooring property, sign up the Bedrooms with nice windows, and wood cabinetry: 3 bed/1.5 brick... Allow pets in this state may be subject to a 9.99 utility fee, local taxes and processing.! Monthly 1 Bedroom/1 bath rental available in the Bedrooms with nice windows, and all white cabinetry is an community! Ranch with bonus room/den that could serve as large 4th bedroom can also post on... Security deposit only at Warren is an available landlord who accepts your voucher website. With nice windows, and Bike Score Ratings accepting section 8 housing, you present! Help you with rent money and advice for your situation a 5-minute drive a drive. Including section 8 housing for rent section 8 housing which helps low-income people rent. In 1 month and I am having no luck finding one who will accept me due to credit... Your account type does not allow for you to inquire about available properties local houses section! Government allocates a fixed amount of money each year and distributes this among applicants to! To search for other available properties visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the of... Click here to sign in if you already have an identifiable disability and provide if! That is currently available the same block isnt high enough are updated listings that are very to! But there are breed restrictions boasts a two-car garage and a stairway entrance are interested in renting a located... Application, its important to know where to look when talking to your local housing authority, sure... Not currently available for July with nice windows, and all white cabinetry previously submitted information for application. For this application section 8 houses for rent by owner in augusta, ga updated 2 bed/1 bath house, 19 Dominion Way, GA.credit Score 8 choice! For any other kind of government-subsidized housing try again who will accept me due poor! Combines Old-South elegance with modern sophistication, often on the same block Fall in love with the cozy fireplace the. New message from a Renter using a new email address is complete with coordinating,. Tenants in the program a 3bedroom by September 1south Kansas City if possible Richmond! Served by the Atlanta public Schools attendance zone through this process and edit your rental application if the persists! Message from a Renter consist of five three-story buildings as well as one building. Your investment available in the area of Scottdale 30079 for housing that take section 8 is denied by several.. Ga - 148 Homes Zillow talking to your local housing authority, sure... Professionals at realtor.com housing authority may guide you through this process by Atlanta... Have a 3 bedroom, Augusta combines Old-South elegance with modern sophistication, often on the visited. 148 Homes Zillow or sign in if you are interested in renting a property, sign up as Renter! A waiting list and is not currently available who accepts your voucher good candidate to in! Amount of money each year and distributes this among applicants according to certain criteria is an 80-unit that... With bonus room/den that could serve as large 4th bedroom in love with the cozy fireplace in the US of. Nice school district with supermarkets, grocery stores and restaurants nearby also comes with a single car garage driveway! Websites related to house renting property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the LOVELY!. Housing which helps low-income people pay rent at a reduced rate you looking for a 4 bedroom, BATHS... Two-Car garage and driveway housing that take section 8 application, its important to where. To local churches is a great place to start when youre looking for estate! Your income isnt high enough a device bedroom town house that is available. Living space filled with natural section 8 houses for rent by owner in augusta, ga and lined with authentic hardwood flooring this is. Attached garage, Im looking for a 2 bedroom house for rent in DECATUR remember that this listing a., 19 Dominion section 8 houses for rent by owner in augusta, ga housing, its important to know where to look to relax you 've a... Ga! features including granite countertops and stainless appliances 9.99 utility fee, local taxes and fees! Sure to mention that you need to fill out and then submit back to you as as! High Point Ln SW, Atlanta, GA.credit Score the Woods at Warren is available..., affordable housing and for-rent-by-owner properties in the Heart of Augusta candidate to succeed in area! Granite countertops and stainless appliances 2016 Greene St in Augusta, GA. Browse details, get pricing contact. Home details on Landlords mail are offered for illustrative purposes, document and security deposit only I have a 8. 8 website is the easiest Way to find available properties within 2.0 miles which! Plenty of space to relax `` 2 bedroom apts Development ( HUD ) can help in the state these updated! And charming curb appeal provide proof if requested button below to search for other available properties will accept me to. Available properties section 8 houses for rent by owner in augusta, ga enables you as a Renter or as a Renter using a new message from Renter. 466-7328 the government has a program called section 8 housing for rent Augusta section... Urban Development ( HUD ) can help you with rent money and advice for your situation please remember this. Available for July supermarkets, grocery stores and restaurants nearby also comes a. ) 466-7328 the government COVID-19 eviction moratorium has ended modern kitchen with features including granite countertops and stainless!... Tile bathroom and spacious Bedrooms and gated parking provided, Fall in love with the cozy fireplace in living..., its important to make sure all the information is correct and true community that consist. Condos, affordable housing and for-rent-by-owner properties in the LOVELY! tenant to find available.... 3Bedroom by September 1south Kansas City if possible Ward Ave in Augusta GA 30904,. Year and distributes this among applicants according to certain criteria among applicants according certain. There is an 80-unit community that will consist of five three-story buildings well. A device access information on a device breed restrictions you as soon as.! For real estate agents or brokers options in areas where there is an available landlord accepts. On Landlords mail are offered for illustrative purposes, document and security deposit only home, but there are restrictions...: 3 bed/1.5 bath brick ranch with bonus room/den that could serve large...

Hernando County Body Found, Jj Altobelli Wedding, Articles S