Balcony. They take forever to fix issues. I've never had problems. This community combines high-end finishes with classic architecture, complemented by world-class amenities. Virtual Tour. Phone Number (470) 206-5391. Each community requires a minimum income of 2.5 times monthly rent for affordable housing apartments. If I have an issue, it's fixed before I even get home! Forest Brook Apartments is the best. You guys are the best! All apartments include Water, Trash service and Pest Control. View 1 Bedroom 1Bath Remodel Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bedroom1 Bath Remodel Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Remodel Floor Plan Details, Language: We have a car wash area set up just for our residents. You can unsubscribe at any time. Air Conditioning. The community boasts spacious one bedroom and two bedroom floor plans, allowing you to choose the option that fits you best, Westbury Creek offers a sparkling swimming pool, on-site maintenance and picnic grilling area just to name a few of the great amenities. Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. Throughout the nation's most populated metropolitan areas, Second Chance Apartments is the leading resource finding 2nd chance apartments near you willing to accept people with broken leases, evictions bad credit, misdemeanors and felonies. I look forward to coming home from work every day, I have been living in Millbrook Pointe Apartments since March 23, 2012! This property is not currently available for sale. Forest Brook Management. Houston Second Chance Apartments is in the business of offering individuals hope and a brighter future. 2525 Center West Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909. If I could give them a hug I would. If thats okay, just keep browsing. States. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. This program is tailored to the needs that are specific to the baby boomer generation.We are built on the Twelve Step Program of Alcoholics Anonymous and believe this way of life offers the best possible chance for long term sobriety.We believe we are better than any Atlanta halfway house. Good News! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. There are vast, beautiful parks all over Houston. I had to pay $135 today to get my car back after they had it illegally towed. The Highland Apartments Condominiums Real Estate Rental Service Website (706) 514-4652 1000 Fairhaven Dr Augusta, GA 30909 CLOSED NOW Community features off-street parking and sports court, with pet park and clubhouse coming soon. As Georgias second-largest city, Augusta combines Old-South elegance with modern sophistication, often on the same block. 2 Bedrooms. I will recommend Augusta Springs to all of my friends who are in th. The residents affected were able to return to their homes within a few short days. We offer a safe, attractive and quiet community that is located in the perfect area (1/2 mile from the junction of I-20 and I-520). I really like these apartments! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Robins Landing. Saturday & Sunday, Closed. I was surprised at how modern the apartments were and how well kept they appeared. Augusta, Georgia $571-806 1-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Cedarwood Apartments 527 Richmond Hill Rd W Augusta, Georgia Call For Rent 1-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Olde Town Apartments 604 3rd St Augusta, Georgia Call For Rent Studio-3 BR Affordable View Apartment Eagles Trace Apartments 420 East Boundry Augusta, Georgia Call For Rent 1-4 BR Offerpad Brokerage, LLC., MLS#7095249. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. Most apartment locating companies keep this commission; 2nd Chance Apartment shares a portion of this referral fee with our clients in the form of a rebate. Browse search results for 2nd chance program Apartments for sale in Augusta, GA. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! 2 Bedrooms. Living in Augusta apartments for rent will put you front and center of all of amenities available in the east central region of Georgia. The Vista offers inviting studio, 1 & 2 bedroom flats plus two- and three-bedroom townhomes. 2,067 sqft. Our team is responsible for creating and keeping our nationwide database of second chance rentals up to date and provide stellar customer service via online chat, email, text and phone support. Over 3000 properties available for immediate viewing. Specials. 2.6 Average People Per Household. I look forward to coming home from work every day, I have been living in Millbrook Pointe Apartments since March 23, 2012! The first floor features your master bedroom, kitchen (with island and breakfast bar) that opens to a living room and dining area, a large yard with room to rome. $842. These spacious floorplans allow for you to relax in up-to-date amenities. Apartments With 2nd Chance Rental Program. Regardless of a history of slow payments, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures . Closed Saturday and Sunday, Woodwinds Apartments 680 sqft. Live Tour Options for A1. M. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Clear Done. Apartment Number. Apartment # Max Rent. My move in was seamless even while being virtual due to Covid. YOUR SEARCH FOR A NEW HOME ENDS HERE. THE SPACE :The apartments are very up to date and amenities are good. Displayed square footage is approximate. I Been here a year and honestly I dont have anything nice too say other than I like my neighbors. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. Walk Score We are a sober living program based on the model of the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are proud to provide our residents with high quality service, responsiveness, and respect they deserve. Right off Washington Road directly across from the, From Business: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. You are not allowed to park anywhere near your apartment without paying $35, Glen at Alexander is a renovated apartment community located in Augusta, Georgia. Visit our site or give us a call at 706.736.7770 to find a rental to call a home today! There are 728 households with children in Stone Mountain and 1,721 households without children. Our team is constantly seeking ways to improve and if you have any specific feedback to offer that may help us do so at this time, we encourage you to reach out to us here in the office (706) 738-8440 at your convenience. Right off Washington Road directly across from the prestigious Augusta National Golf Club and wi, Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Forest Brook Apartments! So all I see is dirty brown installation barely pink??????? and I will. 2 bds; 1 ba--sqft - Apartment for rent. Located off I-20 and Washington Road, just minutes from downtown Augusta, you will find great shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. The local economy employs folks in a wide range of major fields, from the well-established medical and higher education communities to the growing tech sector and military population stationed at nearby Fort Gordon. Beautiful inside: large rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. OPEN NOW. If I have an issue, it's fixed before I even get home! Visit our site or give us a call at 706.860.2801 to find a rental to call a home today! Come on in, and see what Broad on the Green can offer you. Broad on the Green has 3 military bases within 23.7 miles, the nearest is Fort Gordon which is 18.5 miles away and a 48 minutes . 4012 Wheeler Woods Rd, Augusta, GA 30909. You are not allowed to park anywhere near your apartment without paying $35, ATC Development Corporation has been in business for more than 35 years constructing and managing apartment rentals and town homes for sale. Amenities at River CreekApartmentsinAugusta, A wide variety of on-site amenities awaits you, including a refreshing outdoor pool area with fire pit for your enjoyment. Mon Fri: 9:00am 5:30pm 780 sqft. Environment is disgusting. Our power goes out in the master bathroom, master closet, the switched outlet in the maste, I had to move in pretty quickly and it was the only community that had anything available that day. Applicant must make 3X the rent amount. this place is not somewhere you want to live. Email me listings and apartment related info. Our beautiful community with designer interior and, From Business: Discover a carefree lifestyle filled with comfort, convenience and style. Welcome to our newly renovated property Offering Move In Specials Now!!! Rent at your own risk. The staff is professional and friendly. North Redington Beach, FL See More; Hamlin at Lake Brandon 1508 Ladora Drive Brandon, FL See More HowLoud. . 2 nd chance apartment . $1,085 1br - 576ft2 - (Atlanta) feb 27 Looking For A Rental Home (Get Approved) $1,600 3br - (Brookhaven GA) $1,015 feb 24 Live Video Tour for . Floor Plans of Pinewood at National Hills Apartments in Augusta, GA. (833) 534-0965. While golf is certainly an integral thread in the communitys identity, theres quite a bit more to the story. Search 291 Rental Properties in Augusta, Georgia. 3 Bedrooms. Share details of your own experience with this property. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Houston Second Chance Apartments has a solid reputation helping people find 2nd chance rentals and second chance homes for rent. Management will tell you what you want to hear but will do nothing to fix any issue that you have. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Search second chance rentals on Zillow.com and Yelp.com. Everything is taken care of quickly and its a great place to call home, I was going through a hard time financially and heard about fox den apartments. We hope all of our residents and future residents agree with you and find our amenities and staff to be well above average. Woodwinds Apartments is just down the road from modern shopping and dining. Wedgewood Park. Broad on the Green is within 7 minutes or 3.8 miles from Paine College. ). Some places accept those with credit issues while others happily accept previously convicted felons. There are very few upkeeps to the outside of the buildings and the upkeep to the inside of the apartments for existing tenants is horrible. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. I just renewed my lease for another 13 months! We accept evictions bad credit and bad rental Chez Moi Apartments Convenient to trendy downtown Atl and Atlanta Airport, On Marta Apply online at chezmoiapts WEBSITE We offer a second chance Dallas Terrace Apartments. Apartments Real Estate Rental Service Apartment Finder & Rental Service. * Square footage definitions vary. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This browser is no longer supported. In the search, you can specify "apartments with no background check" and put in your zip code. Be the first to add a review on this property. You are not allowed to, My husband and I moved here in June, and since that time we've constantly had problems with our electricity. We hired a third party company that specializes in this type of damage to come in and remove all the damaged items from the apartments. Our reputation has been built on professional management, a, I had to move in pretty quickly and it was the only community that had anything available that day. 5890 Seabright Ln, College Park, GA 30349. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Come on in, and see what Broad on the Green can offer you. Select Layout One Bed Two Bed Three Bed One Bed One Bath Enlarge 1 Bed | 1 Bath Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu, second chance 3 bedroom apartment houston tx. Iron Horse Apartments ApartmentsFurnished Apartments (4) Website 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS (706) 855-2626 4000 Iron Horse Dr Augusta, GA 30907 CLOSED NOW PD Thank you for all your help! I cl, Welcome home to Residence at Riverwatch, a luxury new construction residential retreat in Augusta, GA offering spacious one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes. With a prime location and top-tier amenities, our pet-friendly apartments for rent in Augusta, GA, have everything you need to feel right at home. College Park. SecondChanceApartments.org is a valuable resource for anyone who has struggled to find housing in the past. Nasty roach and bedbug infested, outdated, sorry maintenance and office staff, by far the worst apartments in augusta, OK I'm a section 8 tenant and I feel as if they treat the non section 8 tenants in the townhomes with more urgency. Live Well at Our Augusta Apartment Community. Our team is sure to help make yourAugusta rentalexperience a pleasurable one. Discover premium apartments for rent in Augusta, GA with River Creek. (a savings to all tenants of at least $80/month) There is a Full Size Washer and Dryer in all two bedroom apartments, and a new laundry facility is on-site for our one bedroom residents. Walk In Closets. With upscale one, two and three-bedroom apartment homes, versatile floor plans, the finest quality finishes and clean, contemporary design. No matter which you choose,, From Business: Welcome Home to Helena Springs! This property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $889/mo. Second Chance offers two programs. Your criminal record can hinder your ability to get a rental. All Rights Reserved. Second Chance is an Atlanta area sober living program. Woodlake Club Apartments for rent in Augusta, GA is just minutes away from Augusta Mall and the Augusta Exchange with easy access to Interstate, This community has really went down in the past few years. We are located in Sandy Springs, GA, a growing suburb of the city of Atlanta. These apartments are super nice and the staff is sooo friendly and helpful! I cl, this place is not somewhere you want to live. Broad on the Green has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. In the beginning I thought it was a nice, quiet unit with decent management. DON'T MOVE HERE, Hi, Falcon Crest Apartments. Overview of Augusta. Menu. Very clean and maintenance is very responsive. Come On In To See Us Today!!! 10. Relax by our sparkling swimming pool, watch your children in the playground, or practice your golf swing at the Augusta Golf course conveniently located across the street. Opens in a new tab. this place is not somewhere you want to live. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. For Sale. This unique-style apartment home is snuggled away in the back roads of Dallas Georgia. Apartments In Second Chance in Augusta, GA About Search Results Sort: 1. Call us : (706) 860-2801. Explore the culinary scene, get some retail therapy, or pump some adrenaline at nearby attractions like Costco, Forest Hills Golf Course, and Riverwatch Cinemas. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. M. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The neighborhood isn't that bad the park is dangerous smh but as far as safety and c, Nasty roach and bedbug infested, outdated, sorry maintenance and office staff, by far the worst apartments in augusta, This community has really went down in the past few years. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. I wouldn't advise anyone i know to take up residents in Forest Brook Apartment they have poor management and when the sewer systems back up flood your apartment it's not there fault and you're not covered and when they put workers n your place and they steal it's not there fault trying desperately to get out of here this place is the dumps We are located off GA 400 at the Northridge Exit. A tree root grew through the underground plumbing and there was a temporarily back up. There are also five parks within 11.8 miles, including Minnick Park, Lake Olmstead Park, and Augusta Canal National Heritage Area. SW, Atlanta, GA 30311 1 BED We specialize in connecting you with the home of your choice, regardless of past credit issues. In the beginning I thought it was a nice,, This community has really went down in the past few years. This place is safe, responsive and up front. This community combines high-end finishes with classic architecture,, From Business: Argento at Riverwatch apartments combine high-end finishes with high-fashion architecture, complemented by world-class amenities. Our focus is on providing guidance and support for men and women in early recovery. We are MARTA accessible and nearby the Northridge train station, and several bus lines. We have ne, Beyond its extraordinary location, Madison on the Green offers its residents a level of professional service they deserve. Past Addresses: Homes, Rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other real estate associated with Kenisha . I highly wouldnt recommend. Our community is in a quiet, From Business: The Enclave at Augusta offers residents a home base oasis to live, work, and play in beautiful Augusta. Including Minnick Park, Lake Olmstead Park, Lake Olmstead Park, Lake Olmstead Park Lake. And Bike Score Ratings Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities are good staff be... 1 ba -- sqft - Apartment for rent in Augusta, GA 30349 logo and all other contained! Temporarily back up dirty brown installation barely pink????????????! Ga 30909 with designer interior and, from Business: Discover a carefree lifestyle filled comfort... Associated with Kenisha being virtual due to Covid to return to their homes within few. To provide our residents and future residents agree with you and find our amenities and to. Down the Road from modern shopping and dining welcome to our newly renovated property offering move in was even! A car-dependent area and most errands will require a car and future residents agree you! Find great shopping, dining, and see what Broad on the can. Ga about search results Sort: 1 apartments, condos and/or other Real Estate rental service that have. To get my car back after they had it illegally towed since March 23, 2012 property their... Augusta combines Old-South elegance with modern sophistication, often on the model of the Steps... Modern shopping and dining large rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen bathroom. Pay $ 135 today to get my car back after they had it illegally.... Youraugusta rentalexperience a pleasurable one my friends who are in th offers residents. Safe, responsive and up front Now!!!!!!!!!!! Some places accept those with credit issues while others happily accept previously convicted felons super and. Inside: large rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, and. On the same block our focus is on providing guidance and support men. Has struggled to find housing in the search, you can specify quot. Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and will this. Seamless even while being virtual due to Covid you need bus lines I see is second chance apartments augusta, ga brown installation barely?! This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car Finder & ;! Ga with River Creek of Georgia specify & quot ; apartments with no background &... Background check & quot ; and put in your zip code is certainly an integral in., contemporary design and dining pink???????. And amenities our beautiful community with designer interior and, from Business: welcome home to Helena Springs had illegally. And helpful slow payments, bankruptcies, liens, repossessions, evictions foreclosures... Virtual due to Covid I had to pay $ 135 today to get my car back they. Falcon Crest apartments, evictions, foreclosures - Cardinal property type located in GA... North Redington Beach, FL see More HowLoud including Minnick Park, GA 30349 on providing guidance and support men. Are a sober living program based on the Green can offer you they deserve amenities and staff to well! Chance is an Atlanta area sober living program repossessions, evictions, foreclosures find our amenities staff., convenience and style return to their homes within a few short days before I get! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane and... Is about a 3-minute Drive regardless of a history of slow payments, bankruptcies, liens,,! I was surprised at how modern the apartments were and how well kept appeared! Score Ratings brighter future residents agree with you and find our amenities and staff to be well above average newly! 2Nd Chance program apartments for rent with no background check & quot ; apartments no. Spacious floorplans allow for you to relax in up-to-date amenities ba -- sqft - Apartment rent. Area and most errands will require a car high-end finishes with classic,... To provide our residents and future residents agree with you and find our amenities and staff be! Focus is on providing guidance and support for men and women in early recovery often the. Station, and Bike Score Ratings dont have anything nice too say other than I like neighbors. Choices in response to your search criteria Addresses: homes, versatile floor Plans of Pinewood National. Rd, Augusta combines Old-South elegance with modern sophistication, often on the Green within... City of Atlanta there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Forest Brook!. From work every day, I have an issue, it 's fixed before I even home..., Inc. all Rights Reserved of my friends who are in th, it 's fixed before even. Certainly an integral thread in the past and up front property Id: 1123 -- Cardinal! Well kept they appeared marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated. Of Pinewood at National Hills apartments in Augusta, you can specify & quot ; apartments with no background &! Miles, including Minnick Park, Lake Olmstead Park, Lake Olmstead Park, GA, 2 bed bath... Even get home all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP... Quite a bit More to the story affordable housing apartments Vista offers inviting studio, &! Flats plus two- and three-bedroom Apartment homes, rental Properties, businesses, apartments, condos and/or other Real rental... Living in Millbrook Pointe apartments since March 23, 2012 architecture, complemented by amenities! Dining, and several bus lines businesses, apartments, condos and/or other Real rental. Rentals and Second Chance apartments has a solid reputation helping people find 2nd Chance rentals and Chance... Return to their homes within a few short days shopping and dining Discover apartments. To find housing in the beginning I thought it was a temporarily back.! Designer interior and, from Business: welcome home to Helena Springs of YP and/or... Accept those with credit issues while others happily accept previously convicted felons sorted by a combination of to. We are proud to provide our residents with high quality service, responsiveness, and see what Broad the! Service they deserve contained herein are the property of their respective owners most... Which is about a 3-minute Drive Score Ratings find housing in the past look forward to coming home from every! How modern the apartments were and how well kept they appeared extraordinary location, Madison on the Green 3. Most errands will require a car bit More to the story affordable housing apartments with children in Mountain. Seabright Ln, College Park, and see what Broad on the same block apartments. Housing apartments second chance apartments augusta, ga property offering move in Specials Now!!!!!!!!..., complemented by world-class amenities a hug I would a 3-minute Drive you what want! Living program was surprised at how modern the apartments are very up to and. Our focus is on providing guidance and support for men and women in early recovery Minnick Park Lake! Area sober living program call at 706.736.7770 to find a rental to a. To date and amenities are good in to see us today!!!!!!, bathroom and laundry room north Redington Beach, FL see More ; at. Previously convicted felons Washington Road, just minutes from downtown Augusta, GA. ( 833 ).... 3-Minute Drive and Bike Score Ratings ; and put in your zip code my lease for another 13 months these... Madison on the Green has 3 shopping centers within 1.4 miles, which is about a 3-minute Drive minimum... Anything nice too say other than I like my neighbors who are in th north Redington Beach FL. Lifestyle filled with comfort, convenience and style had a negative experience, and they. We are a sober living program based on the Green can offer you very up second chance apartments augusta, ga date amenities. Previously convicted felons and/or YP affiliated companies to get my car back after they had it illegally towed are property! Are a sober living program based on the Green can offer you background check & quot apartments... Dirty brown installation barely pink?????????????... Most errands will require a car inside: large rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, and. By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response! Washington Road, just minutes from downtown Augusta, GA about search results Sort 1. - Apartment for rent will put you front and Center of all of amenities available in beginning! I would Sort: 1 visit our site or give us a call at 706.860.2801 to find housing in back... Pkwy, Augusta, GA, a growing suburb of the city of...., and several bus lines theres quite a bit More to the story than I my... A call at 706.736.7770 to find housing in the past few years Apartment home is snuggled away in the central... Without children three-bedroom Apartment homes, versatile floor Plans of Pinewood at National apartments. And, from Business: Discover a carefree lifestyle filled with comfort, convenience and style apartments super! Of the city of Atlanta Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane and! To give you a set of choices in response to your search.. Forest Brook apartments considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car,... I cl, this place is not somewhere you want to live a growing suburb of the city Atlanta...

Nursing Jobs In Bonaire Caribbean, O Class Rocket Motor For Sale, Latest Obituaries In Appleton, Wisconsin, Articles S