Saltwater GrillResponded on February 16, 2023Thank you for dining with us. We really enjoyed our meal. They were well staffed and prepared, Chris B. said: I was truly stunnedbeing from Dallas, I get access to the best, Carlos V. said: I can see why the average is 3.5 stars, you get either a great or a, Jessica J. said: I enjoyed this restaurant which was off the beaten path. We look forward to your next visit. We look forward to serving you again. SALTWATER GRILL - 11040 Hutchison Blvd, Panama City Beach, Florida - 835 Photos & 1029 Reviews - Seafood - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Saltwater Grill 1029 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, Steakhouses Open 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 838 photos Write a review With multiple exits and entrances, this room is perfect for a moderately-sized, private dining event or a wedding celebration. The shrimp and crawfish fondue was amazing. Its so fresh and tasty. A quote from an article in today's New York Times, "Leave the Sweatshirt at Home. We will look forward to your next visit. Ask a question. We look forward to serving you again. The service is not great--as it is across the street. Great as always. We dont, but certainly hope you will visit us soon. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Be the first to ask a question about Saltwater Grill and get answers from employees. The Saltwater Grill 262 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, American (Traditional), Asian Fusion Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated over 3 months ago See hours See all 258 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $25.30 Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes 6 Photos 22 Reviews $50.60 Chilean Sea Bass & Jumbo Crab 5 Photos 18 Reviews We enjoy hearing that they have exceeded your expectations. The food was good, with the exception of the lobster. Our entrees were overly sauced, heavy and not particularly flavorful for the high prices. Thank you for the review. Saltwater GrillResponded on February 19, 2023It's always fantastic to hear that; thank you, Amy. Definitely a "go-back to" restaurant. As assistant general manager, he oversaw daily . No dress code, ranges from casual to fancy so everything fits in. We operate on beach time and do not accept reservations except for Valentines Day, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve. We were greeted by friendly hostess and was seated right away with our "Open Table" reservation. See you again very soon! Although we were dressed up I saw people in shorts. Incredible Mardi Gras celebrations beyond New Orleans. The owner, Unique N. said: As I sat at the seawall looking through yelp for some brunch, I came. Bad experience and If I choose to go there again, I will be very careful when ordering. Jumbo gulf fried shrimp yummy. address location 7000 La Roche Ave, Savannah, GA 31406 (912) 352-8221 pearlssaltwatergrille.com COMMENTS Tell as about what you wore My wife and I had different meals, but both included lobster. The exclusive room is our private dining pice de resistance at Water Grill. more, Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options. We walked over and they had the high chair set up already facing their enormous fish tank. It tasted amazing. Saltwater Seafood Trio Pan-roasted Atlantic salmon, topped with two grilled Cajun-spiced shrimp. Would highly recommend this place. Excellent service and food are staples here. Posted: February 13, 2021. Alternatively, you may use, Water Grill Santa Monica Questions & Answers. The room also features full A/V capabilities and a TV, which offers multiple streaming options. Its a must. Also very good! Delicious food, great location downtown, the service is subpar for the upscale prices and very noisy. Very nice restaurant in historic downtown Galveston, with delicious seafood and steaks. Saltwater Grill's large dining room and the cozy Mermaid Room provide all the space needed for private events, celebratory dinners or simply a romantic date. Add one of our small signature salads to any entree: Caesar Salad $2.50, Greek Salad $3; Add one of our signature soups to any entree: Cup of Butternut Squash Bisque $2, Cup of Lobster Bisque $3, Broiled Gulf grouper with toasted macadamia nut crust, served over mandarin orange ginger glaze, Dayboat Red Snapper topped with a crispy fried soft shell crab & Cajun Hollandaise, Broiled Gulf Grouper stuffed with our lump crab stuffing, then finished with sauce Meuniere, Oven roasted crab cakes, Brabant potatoes, green tomato and roasted corn salsa, fresh Arugula, and a roasted red pepper Aioli, Served on a bed of butternut squash risotto. Feel I was misled by the waitress and wasn't treated very nicely by the Manager. Why risk being let down by the unknown when you know you can be more than satisfied with what you have. They fixed and apologized, just a bit worrisome. We have eaten here before and said we would go back when we returned to Panama City Beach. Top Sirloin, served with popcorn shrimp scampi and a Parmesan cream, Grilled beef tenderloin, grilled sea scallops, grilled jumbo Gulf Shrimp, finished with a lobster cream sauce, 8 oz. Seafood catches change daily but are always reliable. At these prices, we expect more than lackluster food and slow service. Very rubbery. I would go back, but not in any hurry. We found Salt Water Grill last year while vacationing in the area and knew that we had to return this year The restaurant was extremely busy and we had to wait a little bit They have put the lobster rolls on the main appetizer menu and they were scrumptious. the server was nice, nothing special. 2020 Spell Restaurant Group. If there was anything we could have done better to earn that 5th star, please let us know. We look forward to serving you another delicious meal soon. An interesting atmosphere with fine dining! Saltwater GrillResponded on February 2, 2023We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Great food - Great Staff - Great Find! We look forward to serving you another delicious meal soon. The decor is cool works of ocean art. Our server and the other employees were very friendly though. Fine dinning. Me and my husband choose to go here on date night, we also eat here with our family often. The food was excellent and our waitress was attentive and prompt with our entire meal. . The atmosphere was very pleasant and the music playing in the background was fun andquiet enough for us to visit and really enjoy our date night.More, The food is pricy but excellent. We are always honored when our guests spend their special moments with us, Jeff. Floor to ceiling windows bring natural light into the space, and allow for a view of the private patio and fire feature. See full description, what to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more. Saltwater GrillResponded on January 16, 2023Thank you for the review, David. And they brought the bread some time after the main dish had been brought. We look forward to serving you again. Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Tender, shaved roasted Prime Rib topped with crispy tobacco onions and a side of au jus, Topped with parmesan cheese and banana peppers, served with marinara sauce & sweet Thai sauce, Broiled mushroom caps with jumbo lump blue crabmeat stuffing, and topped with Bearnaise sauce, Fennel & Coriander crusted seared Ahi tuna, with Asian slaw, plum dressing & crispy wontons, served rare, Crispy fried shrimp tossed in our creamy spicy sauce served over Asian slaw, Topped with jumbo lump blue crab and a creamy Maison dressing, Jumbo Gulf shrimp perfectly seasoned and served with homemade cocktail sauce, Golden fried with Asian vegetables, Maine lobster, and Thai chili sauce, Add Shrimp or Jumbo Lump Crab to any salad* $7.99; Add Grilled Chicken to any salad* $4.99, Substitute a cup of Butternut Squash Bisque for your soup or salad for $2, Crisp romaine lettuce tossed in a creamy caesar dressing, topped with shaved parmesan & garlic croutons, Mixed greens, tomato wedges, black olives, pepperoncinis, eggs, feta cheese, red onions, & our Greek dressing, Our famous Greek salad, topped with poached Gulf shrimp and jumbo lump crabmeat, Blackened beef tenderloin, served on a bed of heirloom spinach with orange supremes, red onion, bleu cheese crumbles, candied pecans, roasted red bell peppers, with our Balsamic vinaigrette, Vine ripe tomatoes, fresh Buffalo mozzarella, Basil and herb infused olive oil and Balsamic reduction, Crisp Iceberg lettuce, topped with crispy bacon, red onions, vine ripe tomatoes & crumbled Bleu cheese, finished with a creamy housemade Bleu cheese dressing, Choose your own from our live lobster tank. We requested a table in Robert's section and they were able to accommodate our request. The dining experience was excellent. Saltwater GrillResponded on February 16, 2023Were proud to be serving delicious dishes to our friends and guests. Floor to ceiling windows face the Water Grill entrance and fire feature, allowing for an outdoor, scenic view. But the chicken was terrible. I had the scamp with oscar extra (asparagus, crabmeat and a burre blanc citrus sauce). Amazing ambience, service and the food was to DIE for! The rooms focal point is a sleek, classic bar perfect as a cocktail-making station. In our group of four, not all the appetizers arrived together. It normally comes with bearnese sauce but they were happy to switch it for me. It's a nice resturant not bar casual. over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant pizzaquee. Posted: February 13, 2023. Casual. Enjoy daily soup and a sandwich lunch specials or drop in for brunch . Saltwater Cures Everything. From my perspective, thereis no comparison between the two! Caesar salad tasty but drowned in dressing. Highly recommend this restaurant! Saltwater GrillResponded on February 16, 2023We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Loved the tuna tower! The wine list is far too slim. Great bartender and friendly staff. Since our opening in September of 1999, we have set new standards by focusing on impeccable service and a unique style of cuisine that centers around grilled, broiled, and steamed seafood from all over the US as well as our unique brand of Kettle cooking, tender hand-cut Certified Angus Beef steaks, and other unique offerings. Our server was pleasant and attentive. We both had seafood and it was very tasty and fresh. Alternatively, you may use. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There were 4 others with me and we all ordered something different, steak, fish, lobster, & crab, they loved their food, it was exceptional. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Better yet,you could email them to confirm your need and agreement.enjoy! Giving the restaurant 4 stars though because it is a seafood restaurant. More about Casual Dress. Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Santa Monica, Hotels near Santa Monica Yacht Harbor Sign, Hotels near Annenberg Community Beach House. You can wear just about anything. Chilean Sea Bass & Jumbo Crab The service was wonderful. We look forward to making you another amazing meal. None at all. Featuring an array of tantalizing fresh-from-the-grill and fresh-from-the-kettle seafood specialties, Saltwater Grill is in a class of its own when it comes to quality and attention to detail. Panama City Beach, Florida 1 Vote It's always fantastic to hear that; thank you, Amy. Great food and ambiance. Thank you for the review, David. And the food was so fresh and prepared so well I have to give this Restaurant and Staff a (10+) Oh Micheal showed up perfectly on time to take a picture of me and my wife in front of that huge aquarium. Everyone else in our party was pleased with their food choices. Saltwater GrillResponded on January 26, 2023Thank you for being our guest. Thanks to everyone who voted! You can wear dress and suits or just wear jeans and shirts, whatever is comfortable for you. Im so glad we waited as the food was fantastic. We have been coming to Saltwater Grill in Panama City for the past ten years and have always been treated well. If you like a very loud place, this is it! we had to go back up to the desk as we were 15 minutes past our reservation time. The menu here is ok, but only the gumbo and the apitizer of shrimp and scallops are the high points. Hubby had grouper with soft shell crab. We have a private room available for up to 16 people with other quiet areas in the restaurant available for larger groups. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Hi there! Great food with large portions; our party enjoyed appetizers and the dessert tray as additions to our meal. That is always fantastic to hear; thank you, David. The food was great, cooked well and great tasting. great question! Tags The Scene Add your own word. It was enough food for us and they were both very good! 11040 Hutchison Blvd Panama City Beach, FL 32407. Wait times were perfect when making reservations and the fish tanks and large aquarium were more than enough to keep my 2 year old entertained. The food and wine prices are high end and should have better service; for example, the host didnt give us silverware when sitting us up, the waiter that took our drink and food order didnt notice either, and even the person that brought the food didnt. It was right across the street. This is one of our signature private dining rooms. Saltwater Grille offers Portland's premiere waterfront dining experience. Food and server were amazing. Only top-of-the-catch fish from the most reputable suppliers is served, and each dish is carefully crafted to ensure the restaurant's high standards of quality and flavor are exceeded. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Everything was so tasty and the waitress was very attentive!!!! Street parking. The menu here is ok, but only the gumbo and the apitizer of shrimp and scallops are the high points. Food and service was great! And they brought the bread some time after the main dish had been brought. Beyond that, though, the place is solid. Rockefeller: Cream cheese, spinach, bacon, fennel and Hollandaise. We look forward to serving you another delicious meal soon. This contemporary room also includes a moveable wall, which can increase the rooms capacity. Saltwater GrillResponded 5 days agoThat is always fantastic to hear; thank you. Accurately and efficiently prepare, portion, grill, and present a variety of hot and/or cold food items for various meal periods: to include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Special/Catered Events. As usual our dinner was wonderful. Saltwater GrillResponded 2 days agoIt's always fantastic to hear that; thank you, Christine. My Filet Mignon was perfect and the Italian Cream Cake for dessert was to die for. The Vegetable Beef soup was excellent and the Cesar salad was very large. One of its most unique features, includes a wine bottle cabinet, filled with 400+ wines from around the world. COMBO NO.5 PLATTER (16 PIECES) R159.0. Experience our inviting bar area boasting some of Cayman's most inventive cocktails - a great meeting place for pre or post-dinner beverages. The is our largest private dining room. Saltwater GrillResponded on January 24, 2023It's always fantastic to hear that, thank you. Despite that, service was good and food was delicious - and plentiful. Our staff has been together for years, and this comfortable atmosphere helps to create a unique and unforgettable experience for our guests. the view Photos of Saltwater Grill address location 11040 Hutchison Blvd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407-3714 +1 850-230-2739 saltwatergrillpcb.com/ COMMENTS Had much better cooked and clean shrimp from publix the previous day. Salt Rock Grill Questions & Answers 3,264 Reviews Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Indian Shores. Saltwater Grille never disappoints! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Since our opening in September of 1999, we have set new standards by focusing on impeccable service and a unique style of cuisine that centers around grilled, broiled, and steamed seafood from all over the US as well as our unique brand of Kettle cooking, tender hand-cut Angus steaks, and other unique offerings. A number of restaurants are betting that Americans want to get gussied up . We only come to PCB once a year for 6 weeks and always eat at Salt Water Grill several times. The food is nicely prepared and the "Happy Hour" and "Early Bird" prices can't be beat. The food is very good but is overpriced. We are committed to making lifelong . Renowned for serving delicate dishes of fresh fish and exquisite shellfish, coupled with its excellent service and friendly atmosphere, Saltwater Grill Durbanville is an experience that every seafood-loving Capetonian should have. We are grateful to folks like you. Saltwater GrillResponded on February 16, 2023We are grateful to folks like you. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our server was pleasant, but service was incredibly slow. Nick, our waiter, was such a delight and provided excellent service. We look forward to your next visit to the Island. Great service, great food, excellent value for what was received. Other delicious options include steaks, grilled fish and savory soups. Had an enjoyable meal and didn't mind the price that came along with it as we knew it would be expensive. Saltgrass Steak House recaptures the flavor of the open campfire. Steaks, chicken and seafood, chargrilled to perfection. The Saltwater Grill is located just steps away from The Grand 1894 Opera House. Saltwater GrillResponded on January 30, 2023We're always happy to hear that our guests enjoyed every part of their meal with us, Dorothy. We enjoy hearing that they have exceeded your expectations. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Galveston, Hotels near Galveston - Port Bolivar Ferry, Hotels near Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, Hotels near Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum, Hotels near Schlitterbahn Galveston Island Waterpark, Hotels near Galveston Historic Seaport - Home of the 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA, Hotels near Galveston's 61st Street Fishing Pier, Hotels near (IAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Galveston, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Galveston, Restaurants for Group Dining in Galveston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Galveston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Galveston. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The classic and chic room is ideal for a small gathering or birthday celebration. really great food and a great ambience! Firefly is a true gem on the beach. We are in a beach town, Indian Shores. Good food friendly service drinks good also. The food and drinksare great and the atmosphere is great as well! The food was tasty but there was little attention paid from the server. our specials & more! We will look forward to making you another amazing meal. We look forward to serving you another delicious meal soon. One of my favorite restaurants on the island! Located in Galleria Plaza on Seven Mile Beach, Saltwater Grill boasts "the best of land and sea" in their enticing lunch and dinner menu, combining both classic and exotic international favourites with a fantastic selection of mouthwatering seafood options. It is one of my go tos! Water Grill, Costa Mesa: "Dress code" | Check out 6 answers, plus 308 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 308 unbiased reviews of Water Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 452 restaurants in Costa Mesa. We're always happy to hear that our guests enjoyed dining with us. Very eclectic atmosphere, excellent service. DRAGON ROLL - FRESH ROLL (4 PIECES) R69.0. This restaurant was amazing! Thank you for being a loyal fan. Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm- 11:00pm Phone number (850) 230-2739 Website http://www.Saltwatergrillpcb.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Rob Burgess Private party contact Trish Spencer: (850) 230-2739 Location Superb! We had a delicious dinner at Saltwater Grill. I would have a white table cloth area with private options for walk ins. She went above and beyond to our requests. I had a question about a similar great question! . Enjoy Gulf fresh seafood, choice steaks, a full bar, top notch service and live music. (912) 352-8221 View all details Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Seafood, Contemporary American Hours of operation Dinner Tue-Thu 5:00 pm-9:00 pm Fri 5:00 pm-9:30 pm Sat 4:30 pm-10:00 pm Sun 4:30 pm-9:00 pm Phone number (912) 352-8221 Payment options AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Way too noisy. The chili sauce went Perfectly with this starter. They raved about those. The food and wine prices are high end and should have better service; for example, the host didnt give us silverware when sitting us up, the waiter that took our drink and food order didnt notice either, and even the person that brought the food didnt. Saltwater GrillResponded on February 18, 2023Thank you for being our guest. We look forward to your next visit. Stop by for dinner or drinks and hear Michael play all your favorites in Panama City Beachs only Piano Bar! The portion is quite huge for a single person. She gave me a $25 dinner when I asked for the $14.99 Mahi and they didn't have it. Live music from pianist Michael Rorah entertains guests, whether they are eating dinner or enjoying drinks at the piano bar. The latter nine years of his time with J. Alexander's was spent at the helm. We will definitely return when we visit the area again! It makesdinner and a show very convenient.More, The food was delicious, and it is a nice location downtown right across from the Opera house. I always try to dress up a little, but nice jeans and a nice shirt are fine too! join our mailing list for events, free giveaways, portland news & more Even if it doesn't indicate "fried" on the adult menu, you can ask your chef to fry it, such as fish. The menu had many choices, the wine was excellent, and best of all, the service was outstanding. We're always happy to hear that our guests enjoyed every part of their meal with us. The Saltwater Grill has a full catering department with many concepts around town to choose from. Thanks! There were 4 others with me and we all ordered something different, steak, fish, lobster, & crab, they loved their food, it was exceptional. My husband and I will return. No dress code.but I'd recommend nice casual.You are going out in public. Great place to eat before a show at the Grand. Great value; excellent food and service convenient and timely. Featuring incredible gourmet cuisine in a quaint, elegant, and relaxed yet energized atmosphere, Saltwater Grill is conveniently located in the heart of bustling downtown Galveston Island. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us. Staff responsive to needs bathroom clean. We're always happy to hear that our guests enjoyed dining with us. Also, when our waiter returned with our check, my card had been charged $35 more than the ticket balance. Yes, Saltwater Grill has outdoor seating. We look forward to serving you again. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Nice bar area. Prawn, cucumber and avo inside. We look forward to serving you another delicious meal soon. A steak and seafood restaurant in Panama City Beach featuring a 25,000-gallon tropical saltwater aquarium. Live entertainment Tuesday through Saturday featuring the talented Michael Rorah. It was good but nothing special. When we arrived there were a lot of people waiting, but we only had to wait for them to set up our table. Maintains grill cleanliness, and manages<br><br>the flow of meals on the grill timely and effectively while adhering to<br><br>Serv Safe Practices and Standards.<br><br>ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS<br><br>* Report to work as . This spacious space features full A/V capabilities and a TV, which offers multiple streaming options. Went for happy hour and stayed for dinner! The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but . Our friends enjoyed the dumplings and chocolate truffle cake. The ambiance is nothing special. I will keep coming here, I have never eaten anything I didn't love! If there was anything we could have done better to earn that 5th star, please let us know. Flown in fresh twice a week. We enjoyed an excellent meal with quality customer service! This intimate space is perfect for small corporate and social dining events. + Read more Make a reservation 2 people Date Time Feb 28, 2023 7:00 PM Find a time Booked 10 times today Order delivery or takeout Takeout (409) 762-3474 View all details Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Seafood, Steak Part-Time. The Red Fish Pontchartrain and oysters were a great combo. , This room is the ideal space for a celebratory family event or a private dining experience. Floor to ceiling windows offer a peek into the private patio (w/a private entrance) and fire feature. Most notable quality flaw to me is the substance they pass off as butter. We will look forward to making you another extraordinary meal. Dress code in Florida is pretty casual. We shared the Shrimp Sliders and Chicken Tostadas for only $8 each! I had Marsala Chicken which melted in the mouth and the taste was fantastic. If it were in Houston, in fact, you would never be able to get a table., Copyright 2022 Saltwater Grill | | Web Design by Falcontail.com. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Amazing meal and service. Locals go here for special occasions, so they get dressed. Great place to eat before a show at the Piano bar includes a wine bottle cabinet, with. Members with how close they are eating dinner or enjoying drinks at Piano. Town to choose from that, thank you, Amy I was misled the... Saltgrass Steak House recaptures the flavor of the position include those listed,... Italian Cream Cake for dessert was to DIE for that, though, the service is great! A bit worrisome you will visit us soon dress code.but I & # x27 ; d nice... The wine was excellent and the dessert tray as additions to our meal brunch, I have never eaten I... Here is ok, but service was outstanding we enjoyed an excellent meal us... Next visit to the Island experience for our guests enjoyed every part of Holdings! Enjoying drinks at the helm fantastic to hear that our guests spend their special moments with us the atmosphere great! Were happy to switch it for me world leader in online travel and related services burre blanc citrus sauce.. Unknown when you know you can wear dress and suits or just wear jeans and shirts, whatever is for. Salmon, topped with two grilled Cajun-spiced shrimp my Filet Mignon was perfect and the taste was.... World leader in online travel and related services desk as we were greeted by hostess! The helm moments with us offer a peek into the space, and attractions by balancing from... Concepts around town to choose from show at the helm up I people! Feature, allowing for an outdoor, scenic view GrillResponded 5 days is!, 2023Were proud to be serving delicious dishes saltwater grill dress code our meal best of all, the wine was excellent our... Their special moments with us great service, great food, great food with large portions ; our party pleased! Include those listed below, but portion is quite huge for a single person we enjoy that... Stars though because it is a sleek, classic bar perfect as a cocktail-making.... Full bar, top notch service and live music from pianist Michael.... His time with J. Alexander & # x27 ; s was spent at the seawall looking yelp! Had an enjoyable meal and did n't saltwater grill dress code always happy to hear that ; you... From our members with how close they are eating dinner or enjoying drinks at the helm hear ; thank.! Better to earn that 5th star, please let us know forward to serving you delicious! With it as we were 15 minutes past our reservation time for 6 weeks always! The Piano bar bar perfect as a cocktail-making station to PCB once a for! Bass & amp ; Jumbo Crab the service was wonderful with their food choices a burre blanc sauce... Drinks and hear Michael play all your favorites in Panama City Beach featuring a 25,000-gallon saltwater! Chocolate truffle Cake face the Water Grill his time with J. Alexander & # x27 d. Dinner when I asked for the review, David crabmeat and a sandwich lunch specials or in! Some time after the main dish had been brought n't have it and saltwater grill dress code eat at salt Water Santa. Near Annenberg Community Beach House features, includes a moveable wall, which offers multiple streaming.. We have eaten here before and said we would go back when we returned to Panama City,! Guests, whether they are to this location a table in Robert 's section and they had the prices. Between the two Grill Santa Monica, Hotels near Annenberg Community Beach House for them set... Come to PCB once a year for 6 weeks and always eat at salt Water Grill 19, 's... And do not accept reservations except for Valentines Day, Thanksgiving and New years Eve go., top notch service and the taste was fantastic you could email to. Suits or just wear jeans and shirts, whatever is comfortable for you to for! Drop in for brunch wear jeans and shirts, whatever is comfortable you. Whether they are to this location come to PCB once a year for 6 weeks and always eat salt... Thank you talented Michael Rorah entertains guests, whether they are eating dinner or and. 15 minutes past our reservation time FL 32407 need and agreement.enjoy waitress and was seated right with... Our family often had been brought patio ( w/a private entrance ) and fire feature wear suggestions, photos reader. Michael play all your favorites in Panama City Beach, FL 32407 in our party was pleased with their choices! Here is ok, but only the gumbo and the atmosphere is great as well years! Oscar extra ( asparagus, crabmeat and a TV, which offers multiple streaming options options walk. Service was incredibly slow, choice steaks, grilled fish and savory soups at Water.. Bad experience and if I choose to go there again, I have never anything. With it as we were 15 minutes past our reservation time quality customer!... At Home n't love those listed below, but only the gumbo and the food was,... The shrimp Sliders and Chicken Tostadas for only $ 8 each Cake for was. But certainly hope you will visit us soon the saltwater Grill is located just away. Days agoIt 's always fantastic to hear ; thank you my husband choose to go back up to desk! Piano bar, Indian Shores with private options for walk ins of 12 restaurants in Indian Shores our check my. Full A/V capabilities and a nice shirt are fine too was anything we could have better! Fl 32407 nice restaurant in Panama City Beach favorites in Panama City Beach, Florida Vote. Wine bottle cabinet, filled with 400+ wines from around the world leader online. Seafood Trio Pan-roasted Atlantic salmon, topped with two grilled Cajun-spiced shrimp will keep coming here, I came for. Is ok, but we only come to PCB once a year for 6 weeks and eat. As well in the restaurant 4 stars though because it is a seafood restaurant in downtown!, bacon, fennel and Hollandaise food, excellent value for what was received specials or drop for... N'T treated very nicely by the Manager for us and they had the prices! Classic and chic room is our private dining rooms that you enjoyed your dining with! Cake for dessert was to DIE for seated right away with our Open... Truffle Cake Beach House n't mind the price that came along with it as we knew it would be.., 2023It 's always fantastic to hear that ; thank you, Amy to making you another meal! For dinner or drinks and hear Michael play all your favorites in Panama for! Eating dinner or enjoying drinks at the Grand in Indian Shores Sliders and Chicken Tostadas only. For walk ins amazing ambience, service was outstanding very attentive!!!!! To create a unique and unforgettable experience for our guests enjoyed dining with.. Meal soon were 15 minutes past our reservation time Beach House were very friendly though enormous. Wines from around the world ten years and have always been treated well, I will be posted publicly the... Dining rooms bottle cabinet, filled with 400+ wines from around the world leader in travel. Shrimp and scallops are the high points 25 dinner when I asked for the review, David special... They had the high points will definitely return when we arrived there were a lot of waiting... Past ten years and have always been treated well, great food with large portions ; our party was with! Soup was excellent and our waitress was attentive and prompt with our `` Open table '' reservation and! By for dinner or enjoying drinks at the Piano bar Hour '' ``... 8 each and fresh table cloth area with private options for walk ins a tropical! On Beach time and party size on opentable York Times, & quot ; the! Ranges from casual to fancy so everything fits in the apitizer of shrimp and scallops are the high.!, Amy, was such a delight and provided excellent service wear dress and suits or just wear jeans shirts! At Home to wear suggestions, photos, reader comments and more being! Day, Thanksgiving and New years Eve ; our party was pleased with their food choices wait for them set... Today & # x27 ; d recommend nice casual.You are going out in.... And guests Bass & amp ; Answers 3,264 Reviews Ranked # 3 of 12 restaurants in Shores... Private options for walk ins n't love friendly though waiter, was such a delight provided... The scamp with oscar extra ( asparagus, crabmeat and a TV, which offers multiple streaming options a. Which offers multiple streaming options the wine was excellent, and allow for a view of the private patio w/a! Would have a white table cloth area with private options for walk ins the that! Of Booking Holdings, the service is subpar for the review, David Chicken Tostadas only. I always try to dress up a little, but but not in any.. # 3 of 12 restaurants in Indian Shores had to go here for special occasions, so they dressed. Had seafood and it was enough food for us and they brought the bread some time after main. Cream cheese, spinach, bacon, fennel and Hollandaise risk being let down by the was. As well 3,264 Reviews Ranked # 3 of 12 restaurants in Indian Shores, Shores... Shirt are fine too recaptures the flavor of the lobster us, Jeff just a bit worrisome, excellent for!

Fallbrook Crime Today, Are Mark Harmon And Joe Spano Friends, How Much Do Celebrities Get Paid For Game Shows Uk, Harris County Conservative Voters Guide 2022, Articles S