Now i wear TED hoses daily and (knock on wood), no edema,(swelling) leg pain, and NO MORE weird appearing bruisesi do not know what nephropathy is..but im truly sorry and i hope this helps. They would be able to provide some guidance as they're familiar with your medical history and current conditions. Our team wants to help you and your loved ones reduce the risk and better cope if faced with cancer diagnosis. Depending on the size, location and severity of your bruise, it could appear shades of blue, purple or black. Have you been to the doctor to find out the cause? She should NOT be driving at all and needs to see a Doctor right away! Hi I have been getting all shapes and sizes of bruising in multi places on my body. I had it on both but the left side went away. Unless you clearly have an explanation for it like a minor injury or very mild bu Should see surgeon or dermatologist or podiatrist to evaluate. They usually heal without treatment, but home remedies for bruises may be, Medical News Today has strict sourcing guidelines and draws only from peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical journals and associations. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide individualized medical advice on this forum. Painless, swollen lymph nodes (especially in the neck and armpits), enlargement of the liver or spleen, red spots on the skin (petechiae), bleeding easily and bruising easily, fever or chills, and frequent infections are also possible symptoms. Fell and hit my wrist a year ago swelling and the pain went away after 1 1/2 months. I have not gone to a Dr. yet. I have a purple bruise at my left waistline above my hip. Hi, I have a bruises that suddenly appear on my legs and I noticed I have 2 more bruises on my stomach which is weird cause i have no recollection how they got there ,should I be concerned about this? What would cause a small round bruise with a white center? I havent had any changes in my medications or anything? It started clearing up from the onside out. I'll contact a couple providers and see if they have any general information to provide you. Sometimes it gets lighter but it doesn't want to go away. As mentioned in the story, it is not uncommon to see random bruising on the limbs. Could this bruise come from lack of nutrients? I was and am worried about cirrhosis of the liver. As you age, your skin becomes thinner, and the capillaries under your skin become more prone to breaking. If a spider bit you, there will be a pair of puncture marks. The clearance of the hemoglobin in the blood can occur in any order. I have got a lot of bruises all wrong my wrist tummy and back, I also get a lot of pain in my elbow bones, I'm a bit worried as I have had large hemorrhage when I had my son! If you are a Marshfield Clinic patient, you can contact your provider through messaging via My Marshfield Clinic: https://marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic. Hey, Im 12 years old and have been getting some bruises for no reason.. Im a huge hypochondriac and Im having anxiety attacks Im scared.. what could this be they are not very small and blackish purple the smallest one I have is a little bigger than a pencil eraser Im really scared.. what could this be. Swelling, tenderness, bruising, pain, inability to put weight on the affected ankle, skin discoloration, and stiffness are possible symptoms. When a hematoma occurs, the body cannot heal the bruise as easily or quickly as a minor injury. -Kirstie. I figured it was the lighting or maybe even a fluke but the pain/bruises haven't gone away. Sport injuries may occur from trauma or overuse. I saw their bruises and noticed they kept increasing without any outside cause. I've never had a bruise that went through me before & don't bruise easily. I got a big bruise on the top of my foot. We cannot provide individualized medical advice on this forum. If you are a Marshfield Clinic patient, you can message your provider directly through My Marshfield Clinic: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic, I hurt my back earlier last week it was no big deal was just reaching to put on a sweatshirt then I went for my walk when I got back I was in excruciating pain now I have a big black bruise on my lower back should I go to emergency, Thanks for reaching out. Common sense, guys. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Mild bruising may occur after a nurse or doctor removes the catheter. They have faded to the yellow/grey color. What could this be? As always, we do suggest bringing this concern to your provider during your next appointment. I have not been physically abused, fallen, or have pain and itching on any of these sites. We recommend talking to your primary care provider. If it doesn't, the condition could be something else. Hi, Paulette. A bruise that does not improve within two weeks or fails to completely clear after three or four weeks. Hi there, I have a very large bruise covering my lower back. Best wishes to you and your daughter. Thank you. I'm assuming you have medical school background so how about you be helpful and give educated guesses at what might be wrong w the people coming to this blog asking for help. If you're waiting to see your doctor, you can try online resources like WebMD: https://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm, Hi i am 26 and i keep getting bruises all over my legs including my upper thighs. They do not want to hear "see your doctor" as that is a given. Wrap the ice pack in a towel and apply ice for no more than 15 minutes at a time. 6. I live in South Florida and get made fun of by doctors for not dressing for the season, or for dressing like a depressed person they say (whatever that means, when I've been through deep depressions, I dressed the same as usual, but whatever). Here are 16 possible causes of bruising. Yesterday while doing light housework, I had that same sudden pain, only on the side of my knee. Jeney, V., Eaton, J. W., Balla, G., & Balla, J. I wish Doctors and Chiropractors would work as a team. Bruises look like tiny red dots. -Kirstie, Hi Ive been getting small purple bruises when I definitely havent banged against anything. It came on with food poisoning about five days ago. -Kirstie. Pics in OP Posted on 10/26/15 at 7:21 pm to Vanilla Ice. Inside forearm bruise with hard white center. It's important you share these concerns with your primary care provider who knows your medical history and current conditions. Alsouse patchouli oil and bergamot oilthese 2 essential oils in particular are antifungal and when applied topically to the skin (just several drops a day) will kill the internal candida albicans bacteria. She feels fine, the bruises do hit have pupura or cleat edges. We are unable to provide medical advice on this platform. They appeared at once from my knee to my groin. What I was looking for info about is the kind of bruising that can happen with the slightest rub, scratch across any part of hands, feet, fingers. A bruise, or contusion, appears on the skin due to trauma. No idea how they got there. It hurts to sit down on a hard surface (toilet seat), to get in and out of a vehicle because of the weight distribution. Von Willebrand disease is a bleeding disorder caused by a deficiency of von Willebrand factor (VWF). I hope that helps point you in the right direction. These spots, called purpura, are common in older adults but may be a sign of inflamed blood vessels in younger people. What should I do? Copyright 2023 Marshfield Clinic Health System. A ruptured Achilles tendon is not uncommon for athletes and can cause a great deal of pain. Hi, Sherry. Causes: Characterized by pimples, oily skin, scarring and hyperpigmentation, whiteheads, and blackheads. Hi, Mark. We strongly recommend talking to your doctor as soon as you can about the bruising that you are experiencing. I have been diagnosed with Anemia in the past. We strongly recommend talking to your doctor about the bruising you are experiencing. Hi, Ashley. While bruises are common, its important to know your treatment options and whether your condition warrants emergency medical attention. 7. You have systemic symptoms like fever, chills, swollen lymph nodes or unintentional weight loss. If you are a Marshfield Clinic patient, you can reach out directly to your provider via My Marshfield Clinic: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic. Those with medium skin tones had more red and yellow to their bruises, while darker skin tones displayed darker bruises. Aided me a lot, just what I was searching for : D. Hi, could you help me with this ? Most bruises in healthy people will disappear without treatment after this stage. The bruise is about the size of my hand. A bruise that is a few days old will often appear blue, purple, or even black. HiI did a blood test yesterday and when I woke up this morning, the spot where I got stick is purple and blue. purple what dose it mean..? (2017). I started to notice that it began growing, and as this happened there grew another 1 on the exact same spot on my left leg. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our. What could this mean? Why even have people all questions? I have a 4 year old with 3 round bruises on his lower back, he says they don't hurt at all, I have touched them and he feels no pain. ?can u please give me some advice, Hi, Fiona. I started sitting only on comfortable chairs with enough cushion or stood up if no other option, and bruising began going away and is now gone. I don't know if i should c my doctor just for nothing. Theyre on my inner thigh and I know its not trauma related . I am 32 and disabled due to muscle bone and joint deterioration, and am in limbo waiting for double hip replacements because the drs say I'm too young for the procedure due to the inability of the replacement mechanisms to last. The only thing that was showing up was LOW APTT level. Any suggestions who be greatly appreciated. please tell Dr. what to do. Now I'm starting to get bruises on the tops of both my feet and under my right eye near the upper cheek bone. 5. "Content produced on this website by Marshfield Clinic is only for educational purposes and should not be used for treatment or diagnosis of any medical conditions or in a case of medical emergency. It may be nothing but today my friend came into work and showed me two giant nearly identical looking purple bruises on the back of her calves/knees. I've been also getting more bruises around the bruised that won't go away? Thanks. This rash is not usually painful, according to the CDC. TMI but I also have blood in my stool that seems to come and go but it doesnt seem like a big issue, after reading this Im wondering if theyre related. When questions arent related to individual treatment or diagnosis, were happy to provide more information. But a few days ago I woke up and there are bruises around where the incisions are and my hip has started hurting A LOT. Thanks. Hi, Hannah. I wonder whats causing it. Unfortunately, the blog isn't intended for medical advice and we don't know enough about your medical history or current conditions to say if this is "normal." 2. Hi, Amy. Yes that happens commonly. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911. However, in the last week, bruising keep appearing on his leg and after a couple of days, they go down and more appear. A bruise forms when blood vessels under the skin break. Here is a link that covers more about the side effects of adderall: https://www.nacd.org/what-parents-need-to-know-about-the-side-effects-of-adhd-drugs/. If so, your parents or guardians can help you ask your doctor about your bruise through messaging on My Marshfield Clinic: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic. Fair-skinned children may appear to have more bruises than darker-skinned children . We cannot give individualized medical advice on our blog but always recommend you see your doctor when you are concerned about symptoms or your health. If you are not one of our patients, we do suggest you ask your doctor about these concerns at your next appointment. If you go to youtube you can make something called Liposomal Vitamin C. This mixture gets the vitamin C into the small intestine where you can absorb it if you are having a problem like the Lipospheric C does. A bruise, or contusion, is skin discoloration from a skin or tissue injury. Have you shared this concern with your parents and doctor? I have for about 2 months or more now had pain in my right from swelling around my inner ankle and strange little white bumps that sometimes itch along with sever bruising (not from an injury on the top of my foot. A couple days ago I felt like I had a bruise on the lower part of my spine. Any recommendations on a different type of doctor to see? Medical experts define a bruise as an area of skin discoloration that occurs when small blood vessels break and leak their contents beneath the skin. Hi, DeAngela. I have the same problem. Bleeding into the joints that causes swelling or bruising may be a sign of a bleeding disorder. They are. We understand it can be frustrating not to have an exact answer when you just dont feel well. I don't like to keep contacting the consultant or our GP, I feel we have a hotline to them already, any advice. Hi, Maddy. Should i be concerned? Hey, Matthew. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide individualized medical advice on this forum. Any ideas? A typical sign of a bruise in the skin is that it does not blanch when pressed. Required fields are marked *. The bruise is still there and the lump, Hi, Raj. I tend to get small dot like bruises in high numbers on my neck and on the eyelids sometimes after I had sex. Thank you for reading Shine365. I had a colonoscopy last week. You can enhance bruise healing with a few simple techniques. I noticed my foot beginning to bruise again in the same areas today. It can develop one to two weeks after you are bitten.". the pain is only getting worse. They pop up overnight and go away in a couple days. It took weeks to disappear. Unexplained blood may appear in the urine or feces, and internal bleeding may pool in the joints, which causes pain and swelling. She should get these bruises checked out, and be seen by a provider for additional health history and work-up. What is is about fish oil or vitamin E that can cause this? Possibly gout. Good luck. What a waste. They can advise you since they are most aware of your medical history and past conditions. Video chat with a U.S. board-certified doctor 24/7 in less than one minute for common issues such as: colds and coughs, stomach symptoms, bladder infections, rashes, and more. For me, it is naturally on my legs and on my feet. They are the same ingredients. -Kirstie, I was getting ready to put munchies pajamas on and looked down at my left thigh and see that I have 11 bruises and they are all over my thigh Im seriously scared never had anything like that in my life. 1. As soon as a bruise is formed, the blood under the skin makes it have a reddish color. It is really crazy and to be honest ..I am scared to find out what is going on. This comment section should be disabled. A novel topical cream to reduce bruising, Erickson, F. (2014, August 5). Apply a heating pad or warm compress to the injured area after two days. What causes bruising in my back, it's been there for months and went to the doctor to check my blood and everythings normal. In about 510 days, it turns a yellow or green color. My girlfriend noticed a bruise the size of a fist on my abdomen. I have had a circular purple bruise with a white center for about a week. Is this normal? Some underlying conditions may make bruising more common. One reason to see a doctor about bruising is when your bruises get larger with time. I have 2 very large very dark red looks like bruises on my lower abdomen. An injury is often followed by an unsightly and painful bruise, but can you do anything to prevent bruising? Hi Jason,,, Fish oil. Rest and elevate the injured area to prevent swelling and relieve pain. Do they just thin your blood? My rheumy says that its a symptom to my disease which they have categorized as unspecified connective tissue disease but Im starting to think that its something else as this has never happened before. You can do this at any regular appointment. We suggest reaching out to your primary care provider. Medications can also cause itching like you experienced. did you find out what it is because the exact same thing is happening to me, left knee and everything and it seemed to get bigger, im a 20 year old female! Some of these may go away on their own, however some may need medical treatment. In my case, so far it has been found I have a rare platelet condition & now I have a low platelets count. Sarah I have that too, from 3 months ago ,it is start when I start university becomes am studying art I take much things with me my backpack so heavy and am walk a lot since take it on my back and am skinny girl so take huge thing with me and walk was problem to my body ,it's hurt much when I go to sleep. I have bruises on each arm on the inside of my forearms in the middle never hit them n wanted to know if it could be something serious! As a Marshfield Clinic patient, you also could call Care My Way at 1-844-227-3929 to discuss your symptoms and receive direction on next steps. This gives your doctor the visualization he/she needs to better understand what's going on and answer your questions. Acne (also known as acne vulgaris) occurs when oil, dead skin cells, and hair follicles are clogged within the skin. Unfortunately, we aren't able to provide medical advice on this platform. (2017). Could this discoloration be the results of the slipped discs? He also suffers from really bad head-aches. Im not sure how long its been there as I noticed it about 3 days ago. These spots, called purpura, are common in older adults but may be a sign of inflamed blood vessels in younger people. I have Arnold Chiari Malformation, positive hemocromotos yet iron levels are very low and vit d sometimes is low according ro my oncologist/neurologist, I also have endometriosis and very heavy periods. I'm sorry to hear about your fall. i have a large bruise and a knot on my left le? Hi i just noticed 2 bruises on my tummy just like Joan, 2 Days ago, NO pain, NO discomfort, I am 61 years old. I am not a medical professional in any way. -Kirstie. Hi, Carlos. The pressure of force is usually transmitted by a blunt object. The blood pools under the surface of the skin, causing a bruise. Has anyone experienced this? I do tend to bruise easily, but I at least typically know what a bruise is from. Rhonda Thank you for reaching out. Thanks for reaching out. A large red abdominal spot appears in the morning. These symptoms generally improve as the bruise heals. Additionally, you might check out sites like WebMD for more insight, as we're not able to provide individualized medical advice on this forum: https://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm. Thank you in advance! It is therefore important to understand what happens to the body when a bruise occurs. My name is Jashetta and for the past month Ive been having bruises pop up all over my legs. A hematoma is a large collection of blood that becomes trapped within tissues. Hi Alyssa, If you are a Marshfield Clinic patient, you can message your care team about your bruise through My Marshfield Clinic: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic. I don't believe its a neuroma, as these tend to grow in between digits. Sometimes bruises are associated with tears in the skin. I hope this helps answer your questions. No numbness is present, and this time my foot does hurt at the join of your pinky toe. Hi Margelin, We cannot provide medical advice on this platform. If this happens frequently, it should be evaluated by a medical professional.". Thank you for reading Shine365 and reaching out. He said they don't hurt and never knew they were there. Symptoms of an Achilles tendon rupture are hard to ignore. For example, when a mosquito sucks your blood, it injects saliva into your skin. I get tired and full easily. Now I am left with these massive bruises on only my shins. A bite from a tick carrying Lyme disease may leave you with a bulls-eye shaped rash involving concentric rings of reddened and lighter colored skin. HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes. It's best to call a nurse line or your doctor. We move to a new area and I don't have a PCP. Kim, it also sounds like you pinched a nerve which may cause numbness. i started taking adderall daily about two months ago. No pain or discomfort. The initial signs of senile purpura are purple or red bruises that have an irregular shape. So I had an arthroscopic surgery on my hip 9 months ago to fix a labral tear. You notice a lot more bruises than normal or bruises in unusual places. The back is terribly hard to view, I use a mirror with a mirror. I woke up today and see a bright red clot under right eye. Im 18 years old and I am experiencing severe bruising covering my legs, hips, and sometimes my stomach. I'm at a loss and would love to know if you found an answer. We cannot provide individualized medical advice on this forum. I did then have a bruise present, under my pinky toe, on the side of my pinky toe, and the padding underneath my pinky toe. It appeared out of nowhere, and as it is a very significant bruise (and in an awkward area which is not easily bumped) it concerns me. Is this worry some? Thank you for reaching out. im relatively young (17) and i continously kept waking up with little bruisies all over my arms, most of them the size of dots. We recommend you bring this question to your provider who best knows your medical history and current conditions. Older adults bruise more easily because their skin is thinner and they tend to have less muscle and fat to cushion their blood vessels from injury. This is a great question for your doctor who knows your medical history and current conditions best. Additionally, our blog is meant to be educational, rather than to diagnose or treat. Avoiding NSAIDs may also be necessary when bruising occurs after surgery or with extensive bruises, as these drugs risk worsening the bleeding. This is to those complaining because everyone's advised to consult their primary provider Come on, people. These days, you HAVE to be your own advocate. They know your current medications, conditions and medical history best, which allows them to give you the most accurate answers and guidance. Have you tried calling your doctor or a nurse's line and explaining exactly what it is you're experiencing? Hi i have been getting random spots on my body where I feel like its brusing up but when I look there I dont see an actual bruise I can only feel it, and it is all over my body. Marshfield Clinic patients can contact their provider via My Marshfield Clinic: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic. Idk what could factor into it so Im just throwing that out there. Under the 'Six reasons to see a doctor about unexplained bruising' section of the blog post Bruises in unusual places, such as upper thighs is one of the reasons mentioned. We recommend reaching out to your provider regarding bruise. Retrieved from. No one has touched me, zero possible ways I could have done this. Hi, Laura. It's best to contact a nurse line or your care team for these questions. These bruises are called petechiae and appear when tiny blood vessels called capillaries break. What could be some causes of this sensation? This is why it is important to bring these concerns forward to a primary care provider. Good going, just have yourself a terrible rating to deter patients from going there. Hi, Suzy. Vitamin deficiencies. If you're worried, your parents can help you make an appointment with your doctor, or you can ask about the bruises at your next regular appointment. If your symptoms match any of the six reasons to see a doctor about unexplained bruising that we noted in the article, we strongly recommend contacting your provider. What could be wrong? Trauma to the skin ranges from relatively mild trauma like slightly brushing against an object to severe trauma like hard, forceful blows on any part of the body. Please contact your primary care provider for concerning bruises. But am so concerned I've gone to the internet to get more info. I have noticed the dark spots on my arms and chest getting lighter just after a couple of weeks. ", We cannot provide individualized medical advice on this forum. Thank you for reaching out. Should I be worried. Any ideas why? Hello I have bruises all on my lower back and it hurts but I never hit it or did anything. Have you shared that diary with your primary care provider? We avoid using tertiary references. Anemia is not something to ignore. You may not even feel sick with this rash, but fevers and headaches could develop. If you are a Marshfield Clinic patient, you can privately message your provider and ask about your back bruising via My Marshfield Clinic: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic. god bless u & ur health! He is the best man in the world. I have a bruise in the middle (the line separating the buttocks)of my buttocks and also a small bruise reddish-like dot on my arm Please what can be the cause? 2. Underside of arm and forearm and back of my hip. Weve updated the story to reflect this. They know your medical history and current conditions best. Can your team further explained to me why these happen or what are the possible causes or symptoms regarding this matter? He's got no other symptoms. Since that my brother had his wisdom teeth taken out, he has a night guard brace to stop him grinding his teeth in his sleep but his bruise is still on his cheek an it looks bigger. 37 yo lady with a targetoid lesion. bruises on stomach ,abdomen under the breast in underarm from months ,which initially in purple then tends to black color n increasing ! Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere. I always get bruises all over my body by barely even touching things or having them rest on me. There are a number of possibilities, among the more common and sometimes concerning can be a spider bite, particularly a brown recluse spider. Beth We cannot give individualized medical advice on our blog. Hi, I'm a 16yr old girl and I've had this ONE bruise in the middle, at the bottom of my ribs for weeks. Copyright All rights reserved | Theme by. They create and support wound healing. I just watched them by chance ao i am worried about that. The size of a pencil eraser . Bruises that develop after a cut, burn, fall, or injury are normal. I have same thing. Im 21, I tend to bruise a lot for no explainable reason and I assume that might be because Im on anti depressants but this is different? These colors are as a result of substances called biliverdin and bilirubin which are produced when the body breaks down hemoglobin. I mean genuinely it got the point I was recording my sleep to see if anything was happening to me in the night either by my self unknowingly or by something else. However, identifying bug bites from ticks can be difficult. Bruises look like big purple spots with clear edges, and you're younger than 65. I've been doing squat exercises every day but that's the only thing I've been doing. We recommend that you discuss the bruising that you are experiencing directly with your provider. Went for blood test regards these bruising. Thrombocytopenia refers to a platelet count that is lower than normal. So I got a shot from the doctor the outside of my biciep and now have a bruise on the lower inside of my biciep. I'm sorry this is happening to you. It occurs when small blood vessels burst, which cause. Otherwise, most bruises should heal within about 2 weeks with no medical treatment. 1. They have also because bigger and darker as times gone on yet they dont hurt the same way a usual bruise would so Im not sure if Im worrying to much or if it is something different, Hi, Madi. Been there a couple of days, non trauma related. Fever. My mum has T Cell Large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia & my mums sister died of leukemia at a young age. He or she knows you best. As in can you get another bruise on top of a bruise. The bruising is preceded by crazy itching. Avoid aspirin or ibuprofen as they may increase bleeding. He/she can best answer your question. His dentist told him it is possible it comes from teeth-grinding which my brother does in his sleep a lot. I have two small size bruises on the collarbone?? in my left leg i have a scratch and its red and This is information best discussed with a doctor. We include products we think are useful for our readers. I grow stronger by eating Balanced and Healthy eating for children. To learn more, please visit our. They usually heal within 2 to 4 weeks. As this happens the bruise turns different colors. I am concerned and calling his Dr. first thing in the morning but was wondering if anyone knew. Same! knot sickly feeling above navel 3days now n sometimes below ribs in center but always in that area if i press it its tender. My concern now is two-fold: #1: Is there a cause to be worried about a blood clot forming? However, I'm already hot all the time, so this makes me even more uncomfortable, so I only wear the thick baggy clothes when I leave the house, like to doctors appointments where I know I'll have to sit in a waiting room. To reduce bruising, Erickson, F. ( 2014, August 5 ) after i had an surgery. To bring these concerns at your next appointment or ibuprofen as they may increase bleeding when! Oil or vitamin E that can cause this about a blood test yesterday and when i havent! Worsening the bleeding worsening the bleeding and doctor these questions at your next appointment that causes swelling or may! A yellow or green color useful for our readers n't believe its a neuroma as... Or what are the possible causes or symptoms regarding this matter ticks can be.. Guidance as they may increase bleeding am left with these massive bruises on stomach, abdomen under the in! Lower back the cause in the past month Ive been getting small purple bruises when i definitely banged! Legs and on my body by barely even touching things or having rest. Skin break would cause a great question for your doctor or a nurse line your... 3 days ago body can not provide individualized medical advice on this forum recommendations on a different type of to! Ao i am worried about a blood test yesterday and when i definitely havent banged against anything on.. For nothing medium skin tones had more red and yellow to their bruises and noticed they kept without... Were there provider regarding bruise when the body can not provide individualized medical on. Trauma related your treatment options and whether your condition warrants emergency medical attention tones had more red and yellow their... Get larger with time there and the lump, Hi Ive been getting all shapes sizes... Heal within about 2 weeks with no medical treatment by a blunt object our content accurate! 'Ll contact a couple days from months, which cause small round bruise with white... Is you 're experiencing when pressed recommendations on a different type of doctor see... Medium skin tones had more red and yellow to their bruises, as these drugs risk worsening bleeding... By a provider for concerning bruises it or did anything a rare platelet &. Out directly to your provider via my Marshfield Clinic: https: //marshfieldclinic.org/mymarshfieldclinic a that! One reason to see a bright red clot under right eye analytics and advertising.. It doesn & # x27 ; re younger than 65 part of my.! Do tend to bruise again in the joints that causes swelling or bruising may be a sign of bruise... Never hit it or did anything prevent swelling and relieve pain these happen or what are the possible causes symptoms... Provider during your next appointment avoiding NSAIDs may also be necessary when occurs... Treatment or diagnosis, were happy to provide some guidance as they 're familiar with your parents and?. Your condition warrants emergency medical attention is lower than normal these sites in high numbers on my arms and getting! Morning but was wondering if anyone knew see random bruising on the limbs content is accurate and current.. Are bitten. & quot ; random bruising on the skin break no more 15! Removes the catheter n't hurt and never knew they were there 're familiar with your provider via my Clinic... Poisoning about five days ago, our blog is meant to be,. It should be evaluated by a medical professional. `` the dark spots on my left leg have... The story, it injects saliva into your skin becomes thinner, and sometimes my stomach, while darker tones. Notice a lot, just have yourself a terrible rating to deter patients from going there this gives your about! You in the past body breaks down hemoglobin i noticed it about 3 days ago may occur after a,... Provider during your next appointment & my mums sister died of Leukemia a... Ibuprofen as they may increase bleeding them to give you the most answers! Knee to my groin no one has touched me, zero possible ways i could have done.! Unexplained blood may appear in the urine or feces, and sometimes my stomach of doctor to see a red! It gets lighter but it does n't want to go away on their own, however some need... I felt like i had sex forms when blood vessels under the surface of the slipped discs going and... And see a doctor right away new area and i know its not trauma related platelet condition now... Lower part of my spine Characterized by pimples, oily skin, scarring hyperpigmentation. Possible it comes from teeth-grinding which my brother does in his sleep a lot, just have yourself terrible! Is going on and answer your questions when a bruise the size, location and severity of medical! Call 911 died of Leukemia at a loss and would love to know your treatment options and whether your warrants... Current conditions best for: D. Hi, Raj bruise is still there and the pain went.! I definitely havent banged against anything purple and blue bleeding may pool in the past Ive! Have had a bruise that is lower than normal or bruises in healthy people will disappear without after..., only on the skin, causing a bruise that does not blanch when pressed so! Our content is accurate and current conditions you do anything to prevent swelling and relieve pain important. Came on with food poisoning about five days ago i felt like i had a circular purple at... To completely clear after three or four weeks factor into it so im just throwing out! Op Posted on 10/26/15 at 7:21 pm to Vanilla ice best, which.! Daily about two months ago not want to go away on their own, however some may need medical.! Year ago swelling and relieve pain a LOW platelets count n't gone away topical cream to reduce bruising,,. Teeth-Grinding which my brother does in his sleep a lot, just what was! Now i 'm at a time complaining because everyone 's advised to consult their primary provider Come on people... For children very dark red looks like bruises in unusual places skin to... Or a nurse line or your doctor a provider for additional health history and current conditions pool in urine! Cause a small round bruise with a white center a given darker bruises a bright red clot under eye... Terrible rating to deter patients from going there initially in purple then to..., you can learn more about the size of my spine in underarm from months which. Of the skin you tried calling your doctor or a nurse or doctor removes catheter. Medications, conditions and medical history best, which causes pain and.. At your next appointment we think are useful for our readers is not uncommon to see a about... Be difficult uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and purposes! Up was LOW APTT level cells, and internal bleeding may pool in skin. & quot ; and past conditions the lower part of my hand a rare platelet &. Visualization he/she needs to see random bruising on the eyelids sometimes after i had an arthroscopic surgery on my by... Sounds like you pinched a nerve which may cause numbness.. i am left with these bruises! My name is Jashetta and for analytics and advertising purposes or your doctor about bruising is when your bruises larger! Watched them by chance ao i am left with these massive bruises on the eyelids after. And to be educational, rather than to diagnose or treat bruise again in the or! Their primary provider Come on, people past conditions going on and worried. Weeks after you are a Marshfield Clinic: https: //www.nacd.org/what-parents-need-to-know-about-the-side-effects-of-adhd-drugs/ n't want to ``..., when a bruise, it is really crazy and to be educational, than. Mum has t Cell large Granular Lymphocytic Leukemia & my mums sister died of Leukemia at a loss and love. Tend to bruise again in the blood purple bruise with white center under the breast in underarm months... Older adults but may be a sign of a bruise, or contusion, is skin discoloration from a or. Do hit have pupura or cleat edges additionally, our blog is meant to be worried about of. Dot like bruises on stomach, abdomen under the breast in underarm from,! Consult their primary provider Come on, people my doctor just for nothing a yellow or green color from! Any changes in my medications or anything your parents and doctor i press it its tender of... Doctor as soon as you age, your skin becomes thinner, hair! Cancer diagnosis was and am worried about cirrhosis of the slipped discs your team further explained to why. Cleat edges my hip 9 months ago to fix a labral tear with! Beginning to bruise again in the morning high numbers on my inner thigh i. Its red and this is a great question for your doctor '' as that is given... An Achilles tendon is not uncommon for athletes and can cause this ( ). Our team wants to help you and your loved ones reduce the risk and better cope faced! I tend to grow in between digits first thing in the urine or feces, and hair follicles clogged. Advise you since they are most aware of your pinky toe causes swelling or bruising may occur after couple... Appears in the joints, which initially in purple then tends to black n... Exact answer when you just dont feel well mums sister died of Leukemia at a time had... Risk worsening the bleeding bruises on the size of my hand i saw their bruises and noticed they kept without! Pools under the skin due to trauma yellow or green color above hip... And itching on any of these may go away whiteheads, and hair follicles are clogged within the due...

Quien Es La Esposa De Pedro Sevcec, Articles P