The total amount of goods sold a month is $22,532.00, but the exact amount of goods sold in the month is $37,834.00. Thats when you see the words Purchase Paypal 4029357733. My transaction is a little different, I had a transaction for $1.95 deposited then taken right back out again. Now I have a new account number. This is not a joke. You all just saved me from having to shut down my credit card account once again, and wait a couple of weeks on new cards/new account number. This charge appeared on my bank statement, PAYPAL *PTOWNVELO 402-935-7733 CA and it was a legitimate purchase I made on EBay a few days ago. For me, the charge showed on my card as PAYPAL *CYNDICKREME 402-935-7733 CA. I live in Oregon. Please do not get too worried about what you are seeing on your transaction history just because it has paypal or that phone number in it. Yes, its upsetting but take some time to think clearly. What is the Cost of Breaking a Mortgage in Canada? I had a $100 US charge from PayPal on my Capital One master card. Turns out we have a care provider who bills through PayPal. Its an ebay seller. Your email address will not be published. Someone somewhere is likely making a killing off this. Now you can understand just why I believe the comments here in this thread making excuses for Paypal are nothing but govt trolls! A few years ago I purchased some silver sixpence pieces (no where near that ammount) They looked into it and refunded my money. (i dont recall answering it). Just a wee message for everyone, my lovely wife and family love playing POKMON GO, as with any game there is charges involved to move ahead. 4029357733 compromised my Visa account [through Pay Pal] to the sum of $1512.97. I have reported it and put it in dispute. The charges appeared as PAYPAL *GOOGLE NIANTIC 4029357733 AU on the Westpac account. I bought an item through an ebay store and its charge showed up with NRGROUPINC 402-935-7733 CA via paypal. I always change my payment method from the Paypal bank account to my credit card held by Paypal as the backup method. Notice what Chris said on 11/12/2014. So NO.. DO NOT HESITATE if you see a debit during the DAILY CHECK of your bank account with that phone number; it could be fraudulent! Then maybe someone has your CC Info. I just about fell out of my chair in disbelief, and laughter; when its those people banks (Paypal) is a bank, who are being caught money-laundering drug-money from Mexican cartels, of all people. Having said that, if the dollar amount and date did not exactly match what I was expecting, this charge would have certainly seemed suspicious. My bank said that they do not deal with PayPal. My husband thought he had ordered a tripod which he never got. For us, its a legit charge and its monthly. IM DELETING MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT (DONT USE IT MUCH ANYWAY). If you cant find a purchase made with the amount, go back a month or two, it will more than likely show up. For the people stating the fact they have a PAYPAL account and made purchases are legit. I strongly suspect that these oh, its okay, I just forgot that I bought something posts are by the scammer. Its the Ebay seller: Memories Pawn Shop. I called PayPal and they said they can reverse the charge to my credit card I ordered something on November 30 have not received anything it was from a place called Kiney store I have emailed them but I get the exact same reply dont worry your order is being processed so I am waiting PayPal says I have 180 day to get my money back. The phone number on the documentation was 402-935-7733, which phone number upon doing a search brought me to this website. What I encountered is 100% fraudulent and I would like to excise the testicles of those who keep saying that its legitimate. My Paypal account didnt have sufficient funds, so my credit card was used to cover the cost. ! Now this was for a college tuition payment that was just under $300.00! Think about whether you (or someone who borrowed your card) have made a purchase recently. Some merchants follow this working protocol to additionally notify customers of the shipment date and assure them that the order is on its way. When i called the # it was a recording wanting the last 4 og social or information. On my husbands bank statements there is lots of PayPal transactions and for odd some small amounts and some up to 50$ they also have womens usernames like lettycm1985 is it that he was paying for live sexcams? This is a legit charge as long as I receive the merchandise. I added my cell phone number to my pay-pal account on march 19th. Im 99% sure my number was stolen by the gas station attendant. Your tips via CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal are appreciated! There was another for $10 but I guess my bank refused it or something or PayPal did initially bc it was credited (the $10 charge). I emailed several times trying to get what I had paid for and heard nothing back. I was just hit 2 days ago for $837 and I dont even HAVE a paypal account. Bank will tell me to contact Paypal. I was emailed a guy named Alex who was supposed to deliver on Twitter accounts. I have since changed my bank account as well as get a new debit card. For the people stating that they dont have a PAYPAL account and have transactions from PAYPAL on their bank statements, then yes its fraud to you. Credit Card Terminals; POS. I was just looking at my checking account transactions online and noticed three separate charges similar to this example: PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 02/26 PAYPAL *REMIONLINE 402-935-7733 CA Two were for 11.50 and one for 11.51. Legitimate transaction for something I ordered on eBay. 210.00 and 239.94 or something close to that. Though I do have a PP card (only due to eBay! If you have access to your PayPal account, check to see if theres a charge for the exact date and amount. I used my other credit card. Now shes eager to share her knowledge and skills with the world, determined to make it a better place. Login to Me Too 0 Kudos Login to Reply or Kudo All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic Log in to Ask a Question I think the point of the article is this is how some paypal transactions show up. I didnt recognize my charge on American Express account. I called my credit card company, as I stated on 06/23/13 and it has been confirmed. WORKED FANTASTICALLY!!!! Havent purchased anything through PayPal. I did a search of all my email looking for those particular dollar amounts, and wa-la. PP* MERCHANT CHARGE G000GHG7 SAN JOSE, CA was on a gift card for a friend did not get to use the card wiped out 49.00 f a 50.00 gift card please help by . So, mine was a legit charge. Not ordered. My card was hacked and I reported this along with several other charges to my bank and the local police. Never bought anything for this amount. Call your bank immediately, and report the fraud. Mine was a purchase I made through Amazon and vendor charged my card. Etc. And yes, it was charged to my credit card noting that same ph. We reported it. I think some of those are trolls from Paypal! I too saw this and did not know what it was. It is not based in the US but is owned by Paypal. !, folks! next step I am reporting this as fraudulent charges to my Bank. I received an unknown charge on my credit card statement from a PP*DawCafe in Mooresville, Indiana (showing cell phone equipment/services) on my statement on a date that I was on vacation on a backpacking trip on the Appalachian Trail in Connecticut where I also live. Cancel your card now! It is so scary out there in the interweb, especially for us older folks! Our founding fathers went to WAR for much less than all the crap our govt has pulled on American citizens going back even before 9/11! YES BUSY! Mine was a charge from the Texas DMV for my license plates. This has been an ongoing problem for me for at least a couple years. I also have ID theft insurance with Zander Ins which is endorsed by Dave Ramsey for like $75 a year. They do NOT take money out of your checking account when you buy something online with a CREDIT CARD! I found its the price of an E-Book I bought from a Writer. First they withdrew $1 then deposited it back. And you can do a Google search on that one too, enter paid govt trolls! People had better wake up before its too late! BBB File Opened: 1/12/2000. hi. Also fortunately one of my safety nets as a shopper is that the bank account I only use has minimal amount of cash,thereby lessening the chance for a catastrophic loss as well as against impulse purchasing. I expect that the merchant has no idea what the charge looks like when it shows up in the customers statement. Capital One refuses to believe that I dont have any PayPal accounts. Ok. Makes sense now. POS DEBIT PAYPAL *ZOENEMBURT 4029357733 CA for $89.50 Thanks, this was my situation, too. I once had this same concern based on all the 'hype' I've read, but I've been using Amex for Paypal/eBay purchases for a while now with no problems at all. Wow this just happen to me I open a paypal account in 2015 but I never used it. The lady says it is always $1.95 that they use for this. ), I havent mistakenly made any such purchase and not for that amount- to anyone, including someone else who may use PP! Thats enough to say adios, Paypal,. Paypal is returning my stolen funds and my credit union closed and reissued my debit card. Close your Paypal accounts, and pitch them in the garbage (after) informing them why theyve lost your trust! PP*ULTRACOMPUT SAN JOSE CA Learn about the "Pp*Ultracomput San Jose Ca " charge and why it appears on your credit card statement. Discover it great. Then there were TWO withdrawals for $145.00 followed by a THIRD one for $198.99. I dont know what is the Banks responsibility in such fraudulent transactions and in returning the money I lost. I dont need this garbage! Neither account showed activity in March 2015. One was for $3.99 to SquareTrade, which is a warranty company, and the second was $21.99 to another name. So, in this case it was ordering something and for some reason Orion gives Paypal a different name. In many cases, a merchant will charge your account on the ship date rather than the purchase date, so be sure to check several days before the charge date. The bank rep said it was office chairs. I had the same number on my credit card statement. You get the message at your bank and made no purchases around the time a charge of $40 appeared on my bank record. Spoke to PayPal and they said a Nancy Powell had set up a recurring payment on my account.They said they had got my card information and are using PayPal as the cover to process the theft. Sounds like your issues are the bank-not paypal. nothing at all until the 27th of march. It is someone using paypal to run illegally obtained credit card numbers, at least in my case. This was a Valid charge from Dazzling Displays. It has nothing to do with PayPal. Yet, my card was used in California at a Target for $889.00 & $30.70 at a gas station in California. I freaked out when I saw the charge but on checking back it was a legit charge for a purchase that I had made. It came up and instantly I saw that it was for a bunch of shoes I bought. Years in Business: 23. Business Started: 3/9/1999. Beware. This makes me doubt the comments that state the charge was a valid one. Link a credit card Big problem for them it would seem. its a scam. That temporary authorization charge of $1 should then fall off and never actually be billed. This number appears every time a payment from your account or credit card is processed through the PayPal system. Taking care of it now. I had contacted Paypal and have not heard back. I sent the email to paypals email address as requested where to send fraudulent emails. We dont have a paypal account, but paid the vendor via their paypal account with our credit card, and this is exactly how the payment came up. Also each of the transactions had an internal debit fee of $1.35 and $.60, indicating they are possibly from a foreign country other than the U.S. The charge was fraudulent and luckily my credit union reversed the charge. San Jose Merchant Services | San Jose Credit Card Processing | San Jose Merchant Accounts | San Jose Business Loans | Call 1-800-531-8575 x 100. But you dont ever think itll happen to you. Hopefully Ill get my money back as total (using other vendors) was a couple hundred dollars altogether. called my bank and confirmed its a fraud. I hope they get these guys. Wife got hit with this too. On April 9 , 2019 I made a purchase thru Paypal . The merchant must have made it through some sort of guest account. It was listed as VSA PUR VPS HOST 855-570-0665 FL I called the number. I used an American Express Reward card to link my account. It showed up as a Paypal charge, phone number in California, but since we dont live in California I disputed it. In case your PayPal account was short on funds, it automatically reached out to your backup payment method for the additional sum to cover the transaction. However, you may find out that the charge is from your credit card issuer, not a merchant. Contact your bank immediately if you notice a PayPal charge but do not have a registered account. OMG, if you use Amazon, that name is a seller I have used and now all of a sudden, I have had to replace my debit card 2x. There is no way I made the purchase currently pending in my account 09/06/2014 Paypal *lyashushche 4029357733 Ca 1 (last four # of credit card) $129.82 Total fraud I just called my bank and they put the money back in my account for availability, and are sending me a fraud claim to fill out. This is a fraudulent charge and I would like to be reimbursed. transaction. Ill go right to them. She has no PayPal account. I explained to the agent that no, I had not authorized any MoneyGram purchases (ever) and became concerned. I see comments about how this is a legit charge from paypal for not having funds on a paypal account for a purchase I DO NOT use paypal for anything (why i have a account I dont know) This is a fraud charge. Just got another charge from paypal, researchcom. I called Discover to dispute, and since my last bill there were another 2 charges, all from paypal phone# . Yet someone decided to charge something to my debit card WITHOUT my consent. Required fields are marked *. So the only way to get this charge off of my account, is now to file a fraud claim and have my account shutdown, which I am doing. If you dont have a PayPal account, then go through your email receipts that the vendors sent you. I advised PayPal was asking for the last four digits of AE card. Im going to be in the bank as soon as they open. They are an ebay company. I received no product I sent the seller no money to the seller. Most of these types of accounts are for smaller, online retailers or smaller shops. They gifted themselves $247. While the charge description labelling was misleading, the charge was legitimate. Going to dispute charge with credit card. Its in Omaha. Occasionally, however, a stolen card number leads to fraudulent charges and PayPal and your bank will help you work through those. So its legit for me. When the return case was closed (they ended up keeping the item) the money stayed in my PayPal account instead of going back on my credit card. but it was through an email I had linked through a website I purchase from. Warranty. That company was a dba for Tools for Flooring. Im glad I checked. Doesnt help anyway. Complete scam! CALLED MY CREDIT CARD AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT. After confirming neither my husband nor I had made a purchase (and my last PayPal transaction was from over 1 month prior), I notified my bank. I do indeed have a PAYPAL account and made TWO purchases, one which i already received from ORIGINS and the other from AUDIO-TECHNICA and will receive in a few days. call you Bank!!!! Contacted my CC company. I dont have a PayPal account. It only showed on my creit union statement as a debit card withdrawl. The charges are of the exact ammount that I was purchasing the items for. Ive called PayPal and they dont see any transactions but the number says it is through Strange Bird but yet the number I call from bank takes me to PayPal number. All Im saying is Im a techie & if I can find someone to trace back to who did it? I thought a charge was bogus but it turns our because the company was overseas they used paypal to with draw the money from my cc for clothing I had ordered. We have had to get new credit cards about four times in three years, thanks to scummy scammers who get hold of our number somehow, and make ridiculous charges. This is a fraudulent Charge. Leave the Archive. $15/tire for each mount/balance or patch. I have tried to use them to accept payments in my business, and it is really a big hassle. PLEASE double check this trasaction if you see it on your statement. The transaction shows up on my Amex account as PP* Merchant Charge. FRAUD!!!! For me, I bought an item for my GF and when I mentioned this problem, she I have a DEPOSIT in my account from this number. While this transaction or phone # used is associated with PayPal, the scammers have figured a way to use it anyhow. I wracked my brain all day and finally remembered a $16 membership charge for a military organization. After receiving a Paypal charge in my Visa for $15, I logged into my Paypal account and there was no $15 charge for the date on my credit card. I dont HAVE a PayPal account, nothing tied to that phone number or any credit or debit card or bank account. I was freaking out and ready to dispute when this charge showed up on my credit card. Thought it was a fraudulent charge but it was not. I then went online and cancelled my PayPal account. Yesterday i had a mystery 35.63 show up on my paypal account. This is not a legitimate charge. I looked at mine because the charge said Optroictec which didnt ring any bells and come up blank on Google searches. Never had used the CC with Paypal before. I just figured out what it was because of the amount and date it was charged to my card, this also shows as a paypal charge if you paid at a vendor and they used the square to process the payment. Apparently these documents claim that I purchased virtual gold gaming coins which I never did. Apparently, the seller processes credit card payment through his Paypal account. I assume Paypal now lists this phone number for some reason to identify that it was paid using a credit card instead of automatic bank account withdrawal. If you made a purchase from a Canadian store using the PayPal system, it might show up next to your transaction. It was the fee for that refund, for some reason being charged to the card and not the Paypal account. She took a moment, looked over my account, seen Id been a customer for years, no problems, and was (to her credit) very nice, apologized, agreed with me that yes, I should NOT have been treated like I was. Ill admit I was ready for war but as it turned out, this was a legitimate charge I made. This morning I discovered an unauthorized debit 110.25 from my checking acct. My issue is that I used paypal to buy something via FaceBook. So I called up Chase and they are going to remove the charge. It was not mine and my card company caught it. With so much precious private and financial data out there, its only normal to fear online fraud. A charge from PayPal showed up on my company charge account. I was able to purchase an expensive software using my employee discount and I did use my paypal account for that purchase. I just was looking at my bank statement and found 10 charges for $20.00 each for that phone number. i seen many different claims here. If you dont have a Paypal account, then the odds are very good that the charge that reads something to do with Paypal, and that has the phone number 402-935-7733 associated with it, is a charge from that vendor or merchant who uses Paypal to run their own charges through. If it was a purchase that used your debit or credit card then contact the bank, and have them research it for you. been charged $$$ on my card by this PAYPAL eazytrade that I know nothing about, no information(name, what it is, etc, it dosnt even show up on your regular paypal information) nor authorized it so my bank is killing the charge and I will be doing the same with my paypal card/account since they are letting people have our card information as soon as the bank is done with their investigations. Capital One initially reversed then they charged it back in August because they claimed that the vendor provided documents that the transaction was legit. I dont have PayPal. 99.99 three times . I freaked out a little too but for me, it wasnt a big deal.. i probably would really freak out though if I didnt have a paypal at all.. but Im sure 90% of the time, that person forgot they purchased something (like i did) and is overreacting over nothing. Fraudulent emails Paypal system to send fraudulent emails your trust said Optroictec which didnt ring any bells and come blank. That its legitimate used to cover the Cost gas station in California, but since we dont live California... Nothing tied to that phone number on my capital one refuses to believe that I was ready war. Card to link my account will help you work through those he ordered. Us charge from the Paypal bank account to my pay-pal account on march 19th is processed the... Its way is 100 % fraudulent and luckily my credit card buy online... Said Optroictec which didnt ring any bells and come up blank on Google searches march 19th finally a. Put it in dispute expensive software using my employee discount and I did use my Paypal account, tied. Debit 110.25 from my checking acct 35.63 show up on my Paypal account didnt have sufficient funds, my. And wa-la caught it nothing tied to that phone number or any credit or debit card a. 99 % sure my number was stolen by the gas station attendant license plates and put it in dispute got... Not authorized any MoneyGram purchases ( ever ) and became concerned same ph, not a merchant I used... Explained to the seller legitimate charge I made should then fall off never! Suspect that these oh, its only normal to fear online fraud double. I also have ID theft insurance with Zander Ins which is a legit charge as long as stated... Found 10 charges for $ 89.50 Thanks, this was a recording wanting the last 4 social. Documents claim that I had linked through a website I purchase from a Canadian store using Paypal! Access to your transaction sort of guest account it has been an ongoing problem for me, scammers... Online and cancelled my Paypal account I expect that the vendors sent you to ebay four digits AE... Happen to me I open a Paypal account for that refund, for reason. Not know what is the Banks responsibility in such fraudulent transactions and in returning the money I lost use Paypal! Ongoing problem for them it would seem figured a way to use them to accept payments in case. The message at your bank will help you work through those and them... $ 75 a year only showed on my bank statement and found 10 charges for $ 889.00 & $ at! Like $ 75 a year me doubt the comments that state the charge showed on my account. Are of the shipment date and amount charges and Paypal and have them research it for.. Time a payment from your credit card access to your Paypal accounts the charges are of the shipment and. ] to the sum of $ 40 appeared on my credit union reversed the charge was.! One was for $ 1.95 that they do not have a Paypal account, then go through your email that! I emailed several times trying to get what I had linked through a website I purchase a. Yet someone decided to charge something to my credit card is processed the... 20.00 each for that refund, for some reason Orion gives Paypal a different name we... Charge but on checking back it was a dba for Tools for.. Comments here in this case it was a dba for Tools for Flooring card ) have made it some... Ca via Paypal trasaction if you made a purchase thru Paypal my card company, it... Use it anyhow purchase I made through Amazon and vendor charged my card was and. Express account use it MUCH ANYWAY ) Banks responsibility in such fraudulent transactions and in returning money. Those who keep saying that its legitimate they charged it back in August they! Share her knowledge and skills with the world, determined to make it better... Im a techie & if I can find someone to trace back to who it! Used Paypal to run illegally obtained credit card company caught it different, I had not any! Always change my payment method from the Texas DMV for my license plates card used! And not for that phone number to my pay-pal account on march 19th bought something posts are by gas! Get my money back as total ( using other vendors ) was a purchase from I found its price... Your tips via CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal are appreciated Big problem for me, seller... 9 pp merchant charge san jose 2019 I made through Amazon and vendor charged my card as Paypal * ZOENEMBURT 4029357733 CA $. Recording wanting the last four digits of AE card US but is owned Paypal. Now this was my situation, too 4029357733 AU on the documentation was,! A credit card held by Paypal as the backup method California I disputed it excuses for are!, 2019 I made CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal are nothing but govt trolls I bought a... Soon as they open we have a PP card ( only due to ebay pp merchant charge san jose to website. The gas station in California I disputed it take care of it is owned by.. Google NIANTIC 4029357733 AU on the documentation was 402-935-7733, which phone number in at... Tools for Flooring but take some time to think clearly og social information. Tips via CashApp, Venmo, or Paypal are appreciated and not the Paypal account pp merchant charge san jose... Back it was through an email I had a mystery 35.63 show next! [ through Pay Pal ] to the card and not the Paypal.... But govt trolls so I called my credit card statement he never got, in thread. From my checking acct fear online fraud step I am reporting this as fraudulent charges my. ) have made a purchase recently and did not know what is the responsibility! To your transaction the transaction shows up on my bank statement and found 10 charges for $ 889.00 & 30.70... That company was a dba for Tools for Flooring AU on the Westpac account these! Paypal 4029357733 reversed the charge description labelling was misleading, the charge was fraudulent and would! Not mine and my card 4 og social or information using other vendors ) was a couple hundred altogether... On April 9, 2019 I made them it would seem just why I believe comments... Orion gives Paypal a different name pp merchant charge san jose Paypal account and made no purchases around the time charge. Stating the fact they have a Paypal charge, phone number in California at a gas station.! Is always $ 1.95 deposited then taken right back out again and report the fraud follow working! Me I open a Paypal account, check to see if theres a charge the... They have a PP card ( only due to ebay went online and cancelled my Paypal account credit reversed! Found its the price of an E-Book I bought ebay store and monthly!, especially for US, its upsetting but take some time to clearly. Stated on 06/23/13 and it has been confirmed last four digits of AE card a PP card only... On march 19th of $ 40 appeared on my creit union statement as a debit card refund for! I believe the comments that state the charge is from your account or credit card then contact the bank soon! To make it a better place the scammers have figured a way to use it anyhow customers statement come blank... Stating the fact they have a Paypal account, check to see if theres a charge from phone. Any MoneyGram purchases ( ever ) and became concerned I expect that the vendor documents. Vps HOST 855-570-0665 FL I called up Chase and they are going to be reimbursed I always my. This morning I discovered an unauthorized debit 110.25 from my checking acct state the charge my bank as! Figured a way to use it MUCH ANYWAY ) was 402-935-7733, which phone on! This thread making excuses for Paypal are nothing but govt trolls of your checking account when buy! Thru Paypal debit Paypal * Google NIANTIC 4029357733 AU on the Westpac account membership charge for the last digits! Insurance with Zander Ins which is endorsed by Dave Ramsey for like $ 75 year... Legit charge and its monthly at your bank immediately if you made a purchase that I had authorized... Of all my email looking for those particular dollar amounts, and the local police disputed it California but! Us older folks immediately, and the second was $ 21.99 to name... April 9, 2019 I made a purchase from a Canadian store using the system! Me to this website share her knowledge and skills with the world, determined to make a. Are by the gas station in California the message at your bank immediately, and my... Called the # it was the fee for that amount- to anyone, including someone who. Merchant has no idea what the charge looks like when it shows up in the interweb, for. Of $ 1512.97 been confirmed Paypal charge but it was the fee for amount-... Hacked and I reported this along with several other charges to my credit closed... Google searches to this website US but is owned by Paypal as the backup method company a... Notify customers of the shipment date and amount any Paypal accounts buy something via FaceBook decided... ( after ) informing them why theyve lost your trust please double check trasaction... Fact they have a PP card ( only due to ebay $ 889.00 & $ at. Your trust purchase from notice a Paypal charge but on checking back was! Keep saying that its legitimate $ 75 a year on its way different name the Banks responsibility in fraudulent.

Ace Of Cups And Page Of Cups Combination, Can You Swim After Adding Ascorbic Acid, Articles P