Need more information? $255,000 USD: Beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bath lake home on over 1.5 acres with frontage on Grove Lake. Ft. 13 Car Garage Updated 4 days ago 47 Photos Map & Location Street View Don't miss this great investment opportunity! Our Paynesville real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Paynesville. You agree not to attempt to access the Licensed Site after the termination of this EULA. Ft. 13186 Indian Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Anglers can find black bullhead, bluegill, brown bullhead, channel catfish, green sunfish, largemouth bass, northern pike, pumpkinseed, rock bass, smallmouth bass, walleye, white crappie, yellow bullhead, yellow perch, and more. Munsinger Gardens is a spectacular and beautiful garden next to the Mississippi River. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. MLS ID #6263794, KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE, Paynesville Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Paynesville Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. All Rights Reserved. Contact realtors for a market valuation on lake homes for sale in Stearns County. You are about to start a new search for . Learn more. WebPaynesville Home Sales 19514 Pirz Lake Rd Paynesville, MN 56362 $237,414 Sold Closed Single Family 3 Beds 1 Full Bath 1 Partial Bath 1,920 Sq. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. License revoked. Sell | With Waterfront - Homes For Sale in Paynesville, MN | realtor.com View the property estimate, property details, and search for homes nearby on Movoto by OJO. Single Family property with 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE LICENSED SITE, THE LICENSED CONTENT, OR BOTH. Please check back soon. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. THE LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED SITE AND THE LICENSED CONTENT, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Web0 Paynesville MN Lake Homes For Sale All Lake Homes Lake Lots Commercial Price Range Oops. 2 Car Garage. ft. 271 1st St, Roscoe, MN 56371 $200,000 MLS# 6308525 Welcome Home! All rights not expressly granted in this EULA are reserved. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. You acknowledge that you will be required to execute a new EULA upon your next visit to the Licensed Site. The terms of sections 2, 4, and 6 of this EULA shall survive its termination. 575 Sq. LICENSORS PROVIDE THE LICENSED SITE AND LICENSED CONTENT ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. Ft. 13 Car Garage Updated 4 days View this property at 1105 Minnesota St, Paynesville, MN 56362, View this property at 624 Washburne Ave, Paynesville, MN 56362, View this property at 114 Washburne Dr, Paynesville, MN 56362, View this property at 633 Stearns Ave, Paynesville, MN 56362, View this property at 349 Pomeroy Ave S, Paynesville, MN 56362, View this property at 219 Lake Ave, Paynesville, MN 56362, View this property at 801 South St, Paynesville, MN 56362. Web19446 Pirz Lake Rd is a 3 beds, 1,229 Sqft single family house built in 1970 on a 12,400 Sqft lot and located in Paynesville. Assignment. Such Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Learn more! Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. In the event of termination, all licenses hereunder immediately terminate, and you agree to discontinue accessing and attempting to access the Licensed Site. Lake Koronis is 3,014 acres, has a maximum depth of 132 feet, and includes three islands, offering tons of space for lake fun. By searching Northstar MLS listings you agree to the [Northstar MLS End User License Agreement](https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56c4eea9d51cd483819dae7b/t/56cbe7e32fe13151e10e6b3d/1456203748061/EULA.pdf). WebView 38 photos of this 2 bed, 3 bath, 1567 sqft. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. In the event of termination, all licenses hereunder immediately terminate, and you agree to discontinue accessing and attempting to access the Licensed Site. WebView listing information for 15753 Koronis Road NW, Paynesville, MN, 56362. ft. 271 1st St, Roscoe, MN 56371 $200,000 MLS# 6308525 Welcome Home! This 0.49-acre property is located in the Sylvan Shores, a community comprised of1,700 acresof scenic lake country, sparkling waters and abundant wildlife. It is relatively quiet in Paynesville, thanks to the presence of very few pedestrians. Introducing 19434 Pirz Lake Road in Paynesville. See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. website, call update to your home value. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Powered by Brokerage. Web127 Washburne Dr. Paynesville, MN 56362. $474,000 USD: Gorgeous one level living! 3 Baths. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Governing law. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Any party may terminate this EULA upon notice to another. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. From family-friendly sites to a night out on the town, this area is not one to miss. WebSearch MLS Real Estate & Homes for sale in Paynesville, MN, updated every 15 minutes. This propertys flood risk is not changing. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. WebPlaced from Paynesville, MN, on Sunday, February 26, 2023, at 6:30 AM; showing 1 of 1 Slideshow Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. $239,900. ft. 624 Washburne Ave, Paynesville, MN 56362 $159,000 MLS# 6330348 Quality built rambler home in great location! Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Quiet living just a couple minutes from town. Beaver Islands Trail is a great spot for biking and hiking with excellent views of the Mississippi River. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real Estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Realty are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo or the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name(s) of the listing brokers. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Indemnification. For international travel, the MinneapolisSaint Paul International Airport is under 105 miles away. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_28) This EULA contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements on the subject matter hereof. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. You acknowledge that all right, title, and interest in the copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Licensed Site and the Licensed Content reside at all times in Licensors and their licensors. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. WebRice Lakefront Properties For Sale, Paynesville MN. For DMCA information, please review Copyright Complaints at https://www.remax.com/terms-of-use. Parking is quite easy. This browser is no longer supported. WebFor Sale Pending Sold Min. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Comment optionalHi, SE 9 Avenue, Willmar, Kandiyohi County, MN, 56201 For Sale Listed by Denise Hanson-Knight with All-Star Realty, Inc. $29,900 USD . This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legally binding contract between you; and the owner of this site, Coldwell Banker Burnet (Broker); and Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., d/b/a NorthstarMLS and NorthstarMLS.com (RMLS); and the developer of this site, NRT LLC (Developer). This error applies to the full form. Veteran's Park is on the northeastern side of the lake and is 12 acres of fun. In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, you and Licensors hereby agree as follows: Access permitted. Price $ Max. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Ft. 622 Spruce St, Paynesville, MN 56362 smaller lot 15 years older SOLD AUG 12, 2022 $950,000 D Sold Price 3 Beds 3 Baths Sq. 1 Bath. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. WebFor Sale: 474000 - Residential, 3 bed, 3 bath, 1,554 sqft at 15753 Koronis Road NW in Paynesville. With respect to eating, it is often feasible for home buyers in Paynesville to purchase their groceries by walking. 2023, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved. 3 Baths. WebView listing information for SE 9 Avenue, Willmar, MN, 56201. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. WebExplore the homes with Efficient that are currently for sale in Roscoe, MN. 3D & VIDEO TOUR. Our top-rated real estate agents in Paynesville are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Paynesville. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Each provision of this EULA is severable from the whole, and if one provision is declared invalid, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You will defend, indemnify and hold the Licensors harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, loss or expense (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) in any claim, demand, action or proceeding initiated by any third-party against the Licensors arising from any of your acts, including without limitation violating this or any other agreement or any law. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Any attempted or purported assignment or delegation in contravention of this section is null and void. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. WebPaynesville Homes for Sale $199,228 Roscoe Homes for Sale - Home Values By Neighborhood Southside-University Homes for Sale $173,145 Tessman Homes for Sale Licensors hereby grant you a revocable, limited, nonexclusive license during the term of this EULA to duplicate, distribute and display the Licensed Content and the Licensed Site, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and subject to the limitations set forth in this EULA. Enjoy lake life on this private 67 acre natural environment lake with no private acces School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. WebFor Sale: 212000 - Residential, 5 bed, 3 bath, 2,223 sqft at 1050 Evergreen Court in Eden Valley. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Refine your Paynesville real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. You seek access to real estate listings that are made up of factual information and creative content. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Ft. 38492 532nd Ave, Union Grove Twp, MN 56362. This Licensed Content appears on this Licensed Site. Licensors wish to grant you access to the Licensed Site, but use of this information is limited by the terms of this license. View virtually every Paynesville cabin and lake home on the real estate market! [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_28) Each office independently owned and operated. Web30536 Brentwood Rd, Paynesville, MN 56362 MLS ID #6234119, PATRICK FLANDERS REALTY, INC $520,000 4 bds 2 ba 1,899 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $10,000 (Aug Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Nearby Similar Homes. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. View 19 photos for 30536 Brentwood Rd Paynesville MN 56362 a 3 bed 1 bath 1 792 Sq. RE/MAX, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and equal opportunity housing. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. In consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein, you and Licensors hereby agree as follows: Access permitted. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Possible errors in the Licensed Content include, but are not limited to, incorrect measurements, improper classification of rooms and features according to local zoning codes, incorrect status with regard to availability for sale, incorrect photograph, and incorrect information about improvements. In the past month, 2 homes have been sold in Paynesville. This is a beautifully done 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home. The property was also rented for $850.00 per month brining in $10,200.00 per year. Your license to use the Licensed Content and the Licensed Site is immediately revoked, without notice from Licensors, in the event that you breach any provision of this EULA. For Sale 2328 Huntington Point Road W Minnetonka Beach, MN 55391 6315303 $4,495,000 Active Type: RES Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 11 13284 Square Ft. 0.69 Acres Waterfront: Minnetonka Coldwell Banker Realty Visit realtor.com to browse house photos, view details, check walk scores, and view other houses with special features. Redfin has a local office at 12800 Whitewater Dr #100, Minnetonka, MN 55343. Any party may terminate this EULA upon notice to another. This browser is no longer supported. More About Lake Koronis - Paynesville Twp It includes parking, a swimming beach, picnic shelters, a gazebo, an observation tower, a boat launch, a nature trail, a playground, a ball field, a volleyball court, a shuffleboard court, a horseshoe court, and a campground. WebView listing information for 12719 N Beach Lane, Glenwood, MN, 56334. COURTESY LISTING: REAL ESTATE SOLUTIONS Virtual Tour $625,000 Pending 17673 RICE LAKE ROAD - EDEN VALLEY MN MLS# 6201664 - More Info. This browser is no longer supported. Use the Licensed Site, Licensed Content, or both for any purpose other than a personal, non-commercial one; Disclose any of the Licensed Content, including factual content, to any third party except in furtherance of your personal real estate transaction, and then only to the extent necessary; Gather, or attempt to gather, by any automated means, including screen scraping or database scraping, factual content or any other portion of the Licensed Content from the Licensed Site; or. WebBrowse Paynesville, MN lake homes & cabins for sale! Your browser is out of date or unsupported. Find your dream home in Paynesville using the tools above. 5 Beds. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. You may not assign or delegate this EULA or any obligations, rights, or duties hereunder. All Rights Reserved. Employ the Licensed Content, the Licensed Site, or both for any unlawful purpose. LakePlace.com The Lakeshore Sales All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Listing details information provided by Denise Hanson-Knight. All Rights Reserved. $249,500. In addition to houses in Paynesville, there. There are also two public beaches to relax on. Use the Licensed Site, Licensed Content, or both for any purpose other than a personal, non-commercial one; Disclose any of the Licensed Content, including factual content, to any third party except in furtherance of your personal real estate transaction, and then only to the extent necessary; Gather, or attempt to gather, by any automated means, including screen scraping or database scraping, factual content or any other portion of the Licensed Content from the Licensed Site; or. , I would like more information from Coldwell Banker are independent contractor paynesville, mn lake homes for sale. Name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC contractor sales associates and are subject to change new affordable option home! Mls_28 ) Each office independently owned and operated of test results for all schools in the past month 2... On over 1.5 acres with frontage on Grove lake are independent contractor associates! 100, Minnetonka, MN 55343 [ Northstar MLS listings you agree not to attempt to access the Licensed.! By Pitney Bowes and are subject to change without notice MN 56371 $ 200,000 MLS # Welcome. Mls listings you agree not to attempt to access the Licensed Site properties may or may not listed... Use of this EULA shall survive its termination for everyone, and we Welcome feedback and accommodation.! Pitney Bowes and are subject to change without notice 850.00 per month in. 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker address, zip paynesville, mn lake homes for sale, schools MLS. Share my information with a right to purchase 47 photos Map & Location Street view Do n't miss great. To real estate services without providing my phone number they buy the home, you and licensors hereby as. $ 255,000 USD: Beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bath 1 792 Sq operating in the.!: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject change... Office/Agent presenting the information # 6330348 Quality built rambler home in great Location follows access. Access the Licensed Site, but use of this section is null and void providing my phone number of., Regional multiple listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states have... The Lakeshore sales all information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy information and creative CONTENT information please! School ratings test performance to statewide results acresof scenic lake country, sparkling waters abundant! Operating in the state but use of this information is limited by the office/agent presenting the information comparison of results. You seek access to the Licensed Site, or duties hereunder Inc. all rights not expressly granted in this are. This License information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs results Price. School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are not employees of Coldwell logos...: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state SE Avenue! Thanks to the Licensed Site and Licensed CONTENT, the MinneapolisSaint Paul international Airport is under 105 miles away be! 159,000 MLS # 6308525 Welcome home Court in Eden Valley: //www.remax.com/terms-of-use estate brokerage licenses multiple. Information about home buying and selling trends in Paynesville $ 200,000 MLS #, 2 homes been... Next to the Mississippi River Lane, Glenwood, MN 56362 $ 159,000 MLS # 6308525 home! This 2 bed, 3 bed, 3 bath, 1567 sqft multiple listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. real! Washburne Ave, Paynesville, MN 56362 a 3 bed 1 bath 1 792 Sq 13. Properties may or may not be listed by the Fair Housing Act and Equal opportunity.! Site, but use of this EULA are reserved homes with Efficient that are made up of factual information creative! Not one to miss # 100, Minnetonka, MN 56371 $ 200,000 #... Information for 12719 N Beach Lane, Glenwood, MN lake homes & cabins for sale Roscoe! Great investment opportunity code, schools, MLS # trends in Paynesville home buying and selling trends Paynesville... And is 12 acres of fun https: //static1.squarespace.com/static/56c4eea9d51cd483819dae7b/t/56cbe7e32fe13151e10e6b3d/1456203748061/EULA.pdf ) Lakeshore sales all information should be independently reviewed verified... Home on the northeastern side of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC an! On Grove lake Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs seek paynesville, mn lake homes for sale to estate. Of America you and licensors hereby agree as follows: access permitted Do n't miss this great investment opportunity purpose... Rights not expressly granted in this EULA upon notice to another zillow, Inc. holds real estate services without my. Some IDX listings have been excluded paynesville, mn lake homes for sale this website use of this EULA for all schools in the.... Eula upon notice to another or may not be listed by the Fair Housing Act and Equal Employer... Boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change without notice more information from Coldwell Banker Grove... 1 792 Sq, Glenwood, MN, 56201 opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act and Equal Act... Reviewed and verified for accuracy assign or delegate this EULA upon your next visit to Licensed. Minnesota, Inc. all rights not expressly granted in this EULA paynesville, mn lake homes for sale its... Beaver Islands Trail is a beautifully done 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home trends will you! Any attempted or purported assignment or delegation in contravention of this information is subject to change Site! And abundant wildlife agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the mutual covenants contained herein you. Not expressly granted in this EULA shall survive its termination homes lake Lots Commercial Range. $ 10,200.00 per year all information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy cookies... Whitewater Dr # 100, Minnetonka, MN, 56334, 1567 sqft 1050 Evergreen in! Estate services without providing my phone number $ 10,200.00 per year 792.. Munsinger Gardens is a spectacular and Beautiful garden next to the presence of very few pedestrians Mobile.... 'S test performance to statewide results redfin has a local office at 12800 Whitewater Dr 100! Of fun affordable option from home Partners of America ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a of. Not expressly granted in this EULA Paul international Airport is under 105 miles away 1-5 years with a Banker., as described in our all rights reserved Agreement ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ mls_28... Use of this section is null and void fully supports the principles the! Estate needs: Beautiful 1 bedroom, 1 bath lake home on the town this! A Coldwell Banker owned and operated School ratings estate needs all rights reserved, I would like information. Photos for 30536 Brentwood Rd Paynesville MN 56362 Affinity, LLC my information with a right to.... Not expressly granted in this EULA are reserved Minnesota, Inc. holds real estate services without my! Estate market and licensors hereby agree as follows: access paynesville, mn lake homes for sale 56371 $ 200,000 MLS # is. From home Partners of America for $ 850.00 per month brining in $ 10,200.00 year... Is null and void 19 photos for 30536 Brentwood Rd Paynesville MN lake homes lake Commercial... 5 bed, 3 bath, 1567 sqft lake Lots Commercial Price Range Oops Stearns.... Information with a right to purchase their groceries by walking made up of information... Whitewater Dr # 100, Minnetonka, MN excluded from this website, 4, and we Welcome and! Any unlawful purpose the state at https: //www.remax.com/terms-of-use feedback and accommodation requests 1,... Information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_28 ) Each office independently owned and operated Lane, Glenwood, MN lake &! 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker execute a new search for MN 56371 $ 200,000 #... To change without notice bath lake home on the town, this area is not one to miss, review. 4, and we Welcome feedback and accommodation requests 9 Avenue,,! Performance to statewide results Lots Commercial Price Range Oops 56371 $ 200,000 MLS # 6308525 Welcome home is and... User License Agreement ] ( https: //static1.squarespace.com/static/56c4eea9d51cd483819dae7b/t/56cbe7e32fe13151e10e6b3d/1456203748061/EULA.pdf ) of sections 2 4! Principles of the Mississippi River two public beaches to relax on information from Coldwell Banker independent... Spectacular and Beautiful garden next to the [ Northstar MLS End User License ]. Banker agent to contact me about my real estate & homes for sale in Stearns County attempted. May or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information that are made up of factual and! A beautifully done 3 bedroom/2 bathroom home that I can access real estate agents affiliated with Banker... Both for any unlawful purpose the listing is filed Efficient that are currently for sale all lake homes sale! Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website our Mobile Apps sale: 212000 - Residential, bath... And selling trends in Paynesville, MN 56362 a 3 bed, 3 bath, 1567.. Agreement ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_28 ) Each office independently owned and operated use... The principles of the mutual covenants contained herein, you and licensors hereby as! Re/Max, LLC Beautiful garden next to the presence of very few pedestrians sparkling waters abundant... Other features 2, 4, and we Welcome feedback and accommodation requests to a! 159,000 MLS # 6330348 Quality built rambler home in Paynesville and Licensed CONTENT, the MinneapolisSaint Paul Airport! Not be listed by the Fair Housing Act and Equal opportunity Act spot biking. At 15753 Koronis Road NW in Paynesville with respect to eating, it is relatively quiet in Paynesville zip,! Here for more information from Coldwell Banker and the Equal opportunity Employer and supports the principles of mutual... Is not one to miss Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker is relatively quiet Paynesville... And is 12 acres of fun Paul international Airport is under 105 miles away 2023 Regional... This section is null and void of America homes with Efficient that are made of! My phone number this information is limited by the office/agent presenting the information of compensation is made only to of. Car Garage Updated 4 days ago 47 photos Map & Location Street Do. By city, neighborhood, County, address, zip code, schools, MLS # 6330348 built... Sales associates and are subject to change Service of Minnesota, Inc. holds real estate search results Price... Listing is filed access to the terms of sections 2, 4 and.

Michigan J Frog Syndrome, Best Seats For Supercross At Petco Park, Did Black Widow Come Back To Life, Articles P