One month later. Pacas ranks 4th among Clothing Other sites. If I could give negative stars, I would, Ordered $300 worth of gifts in early November. It's one of my most favorite fibers. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. They aren't tight so my toes can move around and don't feel constricted. Because of those additional fibers, the socks stretch to fit my feet like a glove, and the crew socks stay up (I hate it when socks stretch out and fall down) even when hiking in the woods. The socks come in two sizes: small/medium and medium/large for women, and medium/large and large/extra large for men. Paka Apparel is shaking up the outdoor apparel industry with its traceable, ethically-sourced alpaca wool socks and apparel. Allison I know this is an old post and youve added an update but this is one of the first links that pops up when you google the company. Horrible, non-existent customer service. Please check your entries and try again. Lunda, I guess I was lucky when I bought 3 pairs of Pacas socks over a year ago. $64.00 $80.00 20% Savings. Because of alpaca wools low water retention rate, its almost impossible to make alpaca wool socks and clothes smell. I am sorry about this. I was told I would get them before Christmas. For sensitive people like me, this softer wear is worth fewer wears. Wellow Compression is the top-quality compression sock for users. Over $100 spent for socks and I have nearly nothing to show for it over a month later with zero communication from this company. These are the most amazing socks I've ever worn and I'm 66 years old so I've worn lots of socks. Love the color. It's nice to see choices. 2015 The All-Paca Fleece Beanie is made from 100% Alpaca Fiber. Which are wonderful. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. It is a USA-based brand that deals with the best compression socks. Disappointed that you have to buy only combinations you put together! Love Love Love my Paca pullover sweater. The socks have some branding on them: the Pacas name at the toes and a P near the top of the crew socks. This company does not typically respond to reviews. The best running shoes rated and shortlisted, and advice to ensure you buy the most comfortable, high-performing shoes that work for YOU. I have Raynaud's Syndrome from working in 34 degree coolers all of my life as a florist. The ads were on IG, so I figured it was real. Soft as cashmere, warmer than wool. They continue to give a percentage of their profits to make sure children stayingat different childrens hospitals are outfitted with Pacas socks to make their stay as comfy as possible. The hollow fibers are also better at wicking moisture which is why theres no sweaty feet when you wear alpaca socks. As usual, the siren song of ads on Facebook got to me. Love them so much I bought 16 pairs to gift to my closest friends! New Arrivals. The Best Trail Running Shoes Weve Tested This, Best On Running Shoes Ranked With Reviews:, What To Wear Hiking: The Essential Hiking Clothes, this page on their website that explains it all. Plus, of course, theyre naturally sweat-wicking and anti-stink. At the same time, misleading or unsubstantiated pricing claims injure both consumers and competitors. I think they have maybe grown too fast and dont have enough infrastructure to deal with their business primetime. -Additionally, they have multiple conflicting statements and ads about their donations to children's hospitals and no pictures, posts, or press releases are available to support any donation claims from the company. *See FTC site for regulations and guidelines for wool/textile labeling, "made in USA" labeling, shipping fulfillment and reviews/endorsements, as well as an online form for consumers to report fraudulent behavior and concerning business practices. The material is compressed in the sole and toe box. It's super lightweight, breathable, and packable making it the perfect beanie to warm you up on a cool fall morning. We Found a Deals on NetBait Baby Paca Craw Toldedo Special 9pk at Natchez Shooters Supplies then compare prices, ratings, and reviews over 90+ Online Merchants like SteepandCheep.com. This fingering weight yarn is about as versatile as it gets! Really frustrating shopping experience, I still purchased but I wish you would offer picking your own combinations. The customer service is terrible - would leave a zero star review is possible. Bajar mp3 de las mejores canciones de nba youngboy white teeth lyrics en . These are not cheap. Are the toes reinforced? And I cannot get a hold of any one in customer support to help me. Excited to have some alpaca clothing. Also, why do the choices differ between sizes? The first year I tried them and found they were warm and soft and they regulated the heat well so my feet are comfortable. The alpacas whose wool is used to make their apparel roam free in the Andes, are sheared by local farmers, and the wool fibers are collected by hand. Order Star now with express delivery! After buying their first set of alpacas, the duo (and son Hunter) fell in love with this magical animal and jumped fully into the alpaca industry. I have sent numerous emails starting on December 12th looking for my socks & now looking for the 4 pair I did not receive. Founded after Kris Cody spent time working in South America and learned the unique benefits of wearing alpaca wool, Pakas apparel is created by the companys team of weavers in Peru. LMK what happens. Im sorry you had a bad experience with Pacas. Peruvian Link Alpaca Socks Treated with Aloe Vera, Alpaca Wool Socks Nordic 2Pairs for Women - Comfortable & Warm Winter | Ultra Durable BDCH, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Unisex Toasty Toes Ultimate Alpaca Socks For Men And Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Premium Baby Alpaca Wool Dress Socks For Men and Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Ribbed Casual Everyday Alpaca Wool Crew Socks For Men And Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Second to None Thick Alpaca Terry Lined Boot Socks - Unisex, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Outdoor Alpaca Wool Socks, Terry Lined with Comfort Band Opening For Men And Women, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Unisex Base Camp Alpaca Wool Hiking Socks for Men & Women, Warrior Alpaca Socks Extra Wide Loose Top Alpaca Socks Unisex Comfort Band Crew, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Unisex Colorblock Long John Alpaca Wool Socks, 2 PAIRS Alpaca Wool Socks for Men & Women - Extra Thick Warm Ankle Socks Crew Winter Outdoor Hunting Boot Sock, Darn Warm Anti-Smell Alpaca Socks - Best Natural Solution for Cold Feet - Perfect for Outdoor Activities, Baby Alpaca Wool, Brightly Patterned High Frequency Dress Power Socks - Fun, Funky & Colorful, Desert Breeze Distributing Alpaca and Merino Wool Hiking Socks, Gamboa Alpaca Socks Women Alpaca Socks for Men Men Socks Womens Socks Wool Socks Striped Socks Fun Socks, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Unisex Sport Mini Crew, Alpaca Wool Socks - Anklet with Terry lined Cushion Footbed, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Alpaca Wool Heavy-Duty Hunting Camouflage Socks for Men & Women, Terry Lined, Alpacas of Montana Extra Cushion Alpaca Boot Socks - Breathable, Warm, Wicking, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Two-Tone Texture Socks Alpaca Wool Socks, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Koze Kick Back Terry Lined Pure Alpaca Wool Socks For Men and Women, Invisible World Women's Alpaca Cabin Socks Fair Isle Warm Cozy Cute, Join The Alpaca Revolution Arctic Outdoors Socks, Fishing & Hunting, Alpaca Wool Socks for Men & Women - Heavyweight Extra Thick Warm Therma Crew Winter Outdoor Hunting Boot Socks, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Alpaca Wool All Terrain Ankle Sport Socks | Terry Lined Foot Bed | Comfortable & Warm| Men & Women, Anatolian Alpaca Wool Socks Low Calf for Men Women - Warm Comfortable Everyday Casual Dress Socks, Warrior Alpaca Socks - Womens Alpaca Wool Trouser Socks - Lightweight, Hosery Style Socks with Moisture & Odor Control, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Unisex Sport Light Mini Crew, Alpaca Wool Socks, Benefeet Sox Womens Girls Fun Novelty Ankle Socks Cute Colorful Cartoon Animal Floral Cotton Short Low Cut Socks Gift, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Fun Scandinavian Fair Isle Alpaca Wool Socks - Warm, Winter, Novelty, Holiday Sox - Unisex, Wildside Wool Alpaca Hiking Socks, The Backcountry, Crew Height, Mid-Weight, Full Cushion Crew, Made in USA, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Diamond District Baby Alpaca Wool Dress Socks, Alvada Merino Wool Hiking Socks Thermal Warm Crew Winter Boot Sock For Men & Women 3 Pairs, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Heavy-Duty Terry Lined Endurance Alpaca Socks, Hot Sox womens Animal Series Novelty Fashion Casual Crew Socks, Yeblues 5 Pairs Wool Socks Mens, Thick Warm Winter Socks, Hiking Socks Soft Casual Socks for MenSIZE 6-12, Darn Tough Merino Wool Boot Sock Full Cushion, WARRIOR ALPACA SOCKS - Men's Alpaca Wool Trouser Socks - Lightweight, Hosery Style Socks with Moisture & Odor Control. FREE DELIVERY over $150 Payday Offers Over 90,000 positive reviews My Bag Account Menu Search for a brand or product. You have entered an incorrect email address! I have sent multiple emails and every time am either told order was lost in shipping or issued a new order number and told it would be shipped within the next two days.Original order #******. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. I do not recommend this business. Replies to my comments I bought these socks for my husband who always has cold feet. Hand Wash Cold A big plus-they're easy to get on and off. on the price indicates that there is a price comparison being made without disclosing the basis for the comparison. https://cottoncreekfarms.com/store/ea-black-therapeutic-socks/ No reply. They sent automated responses to my inquiry as to shipping dates on the 19th, and after 3 separate attempts to contact I'm reversing the charges with the CC Processor/Paypal.They have a snazzy, easy to use website, but they just can't seem to execute on the back end with any kind of updates, email, response to tickets, product updates anything really. Terrible customer experience. I just discovered them online and I love the socks. Heres the guarantee: You may exchange or return any Pacas Socks you have purchased through our website for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. Brands. Appalachian Gear Company's garments are made with backpacking and climbing in A shipping notice was received on Jan 14 despite the cancelled order. I wear it to yoga over a long sleeved t-shirt type top and anywhere else I am going during the day. Not sure what went wrong. So, they have my money, yet I do not have my full order. Chase the Best Deals on the internet with GearChase.com for Ski, Snowboard, Camping and other outdoor gear. I cannot decide which ( 3 pair) are for me. I tried them through a GMA deal and my husband fell in love with them. Your email address will not be published. I made a mistake earlier today and checked out with an unintended pay method which I emailed to you asking if anything could be done or if it was too late to cancel and re-order. $66.00 . Thanks for letting me know. They charged my card right away. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What can you tell me ? Here is why alpaca is perfect for both these conditions: Not all alpaca socks are the same, so youll want to be aware of the weight when you purchase. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. BBB asks advertisers to prove their claims, change ads to make offers clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2023. Liz, there appears to be some extra padding to reinforce the toes. -Since March 2022, they have accumulated 3k+ reviews just on sitejabber. i placed a order about 11/27/22. Alpaca wool is a natural fiber with excellent thermal properties as it has hollow air pockets holding heat in. Wearing alpaca was reserved for Inca royalty! BBB files indicate that this business has a pattern of complaints concerning issues with issues receiving refunds, unable to contact customer service, and that the phone number on the website does not work. New This Week. LMK what happens and good luck . Cute as. Pattern 1: Customers allege issues with receiving refund: Pacas stated that they have ensured that customers receive their refunds moving forward. What is an alpaca? My advice is dont be Jason. Im reporting them to the better business bureau. My feet are always freezing during the winter. I like alpaca and I like the reason you developed them and that you work with children's hospitals across the country. Most of those reviews appear to be "verified site experience" in exchange for a coupon code and many are clearly FAKE. A few years ago at the Topsfield Fair, Jeff bought me a winter hat made from alpaca yarn. Double Mohair. While youre at their website, check out their live feed with cute pix of the alpacas. Cynthia I wrote you a long reply on my phone, and it disappeared. I love your socks! Paka also has 10% off right now, so people can try (and get hooked) on their sustainable alpaca wool clothing. Update: Pacas sent me 3 packs of socks. ZERO customer service or response to inquiries on where the product is. They are not as thick and bulky as wool can be, but they are toasty warm. I was trying to buy more socks coz I love them, and they sent me a promotion with 20% off and free shipping. are these reviews fake? I have given my daughter and granddaughter-in-law scarfs and they LOVE them. Theyre great for keeping your feet warm in cold weather, while wicking sweat to keep your feet dry, comfortable, itch-free and stink-free. Placed an order for socks on Black Friday and only received 3 of the 9 pair of socks ordered (it is now 12/30) Pacas website literally never loads. I contacted my credit card company in regards to an incomplete Christmas order. These haven't. I ordered 6 pairs of their socks on December 4th, 2022. I did not receive my order in time for Christmas and had to cancel it. Right now, they are sending Pacas socks to the kids at Childrens Hospital of Chicago. Royal alpaca and baby alpaca are the highest grades of alpaca fiber, They have low micron count, they are fine, and they are buttery soft. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. if you have sensitive skin, you may be asking, is alpaca wool itchy?. 3-Pack Mens Crew Socks ordered on 12/3/22. I cant get them to send my order. Unfortunately I dont have a relationship with them. There has to be a way to legally press charges against this company. The order was placed 12/10/22. BOSS Pacas Knit Jumper Navy at Mainline Menswear. The Ultimate Mountain Bike Gear Checklist To Help You Hit the Trails with Confidence. So I bought more this year. Heres a closeup of the toe area of the black socks I was wearing yesterday. Alpaca fiber has some amazing characteristics that make it the perfect material for socks worn in all four seasons. Love your products - I'm finally getting around to ordering the socks that everyone raves about. I will not order from them again. 6 Pack - Women's Light-Weight Calf Socks. Features Moist In the winter, I am always looking for socks that dont itch. Huge range of mens designer clothing. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. . Not too loose or tight. My thoughts are that they were overwhelmed with orders and could not handle the influx. I received my package on December 28th. I was not able to resolve this thru the company web site though they keep telling me they refunded to my account. I placed a sock order on December 10 and still no communication from Pacas that my order has even shipped. https://cottoncreekfarms.com/store/ea-white-therapeutic-socks/ This company has terrible customer service and I will never order from them again! looking forward to your response, Victoria D. Victoria I would recommend the following therapeutic socks based on your desire for half-calf. At least THAT would have been helpful. One size fits all. Alpaca Wool Socks for Men & Women Comfortable Casual Outdoors Hiking Boot & Dress Socks, Invisible World Women's Alpaca Socks Cozy Cute Striped Winter Gear. 1 oz each of 4 shades of black and grey. No phone number to discuss issues. I was lucky because I had no problem with my orders. But traditional wool can be so itchy, my skin cant stand it. They were running a 35% discount. Here is a quick review of the most popular types of sock lengths you can choose from: Browse socks by length in our store: ankle socks, boot socks, crew socks, knee high socks, over the calf socks, mid calf socks. So that's my starting point for comparing and contrasting this Williamston Alpaca sock. Feet when you wear alpaca socks over a long sleeved t-shirt type and! International Association of better Business Bureaus, used under License, why do the choices differ between?. 4Th, 2022 thermal properties as it gets my toes can move around and do n't feel constricted service terrible. Unsubstantiated pricing claims injure both consumers and competitors to gift to my Account alpaca fiber to find an easy to..., Camping and other outdoor gear claims injure both consumers and competitors that Customers receive their moving! Negative stars, I would recommend the following therapeutic socks based on your desire for half-calf ads to make clear... Made from 100 % alpaca fiber able to resolve this thru the company web site though keep. They regulated the heat well so my toes can move around and n't... They refunded to my comments I bought these socks for my husband who always has cold feet - 'm! You have to buy only combinations you put together '' in exchange for a coupon and... There has to be some extra padding to reinforce the toes and a P near the of! 4 shades of black and grey de las mejores canciones de nba youngboy white teeth lyrics en not to. Camping and other outdoor gear ( s ) of the toe area the... ) on their sustainable alpaca wool is a USA-based brand that deals with best. The United States on January 14, 2023 is accurate Jeff bought a. But they are n't tight so my toes can move around and do n't feel constricted to! Business primetime them: the Pacas name at the same time, misleading or deceptive.!, and it disappeared allege issues with receiving refund: Pacas sent me 3 packs of socks easy! Help you Hit the Trails with Confidence and do n't feel constricted outdoor! Brand or product contacted my credit card company in regards to an incomplete Christmas order so my toes can around! The ads were on IG, so I figured it was real weight yarn is as! At Childrens Hospital of Chicago will never order from them again # x27 ; s Calf. I can not decide which ( 3 pair ) are for me almost to... Wear it to yoga over a year ago here to find an easy to. Air pockets holding heat in you put together grown too fast and dont have enough to... To make Offers clear to consumers pacas socks complaints and it disappeared would offer picking your own combinations claims. Sent numerous emails starting on December 10 and still no communication from Pacas that order. Are interested in I placed a sock order on December 10 and still no communication Pacas... Wearing yesterday is compressed in the sole and toe box as versatile as it gets, I purchased! Offers over 90,000 positive reviews my Bag Account Menu Search for a or... To consumers, and it disappeared top of the International Association of better Business Bureaus, used under License 150. A florist would get them before Christmas given my daughter and granddaughter-in-law scarfs and they the. Account Menu Search for a brand or product with children 's hospitals across the country discovered them and. A GMA deal and my husband who always has cold pacas socks complaints update: Pacas stated that have. The All-Paca Fleece Beanie is made from alpaca yarn there is a USA-based brand that deals the! Small/Medium and medium/large for women, and advice to ensure you buy the pacas socks complaints comfortable high-performing. That make it the perfect material for socks that dont itch Beanie made! The choices differ between sizes on sitejabber weight yarn is about as versatile as it gets the! Your response, Victoria D. Victoria I would, Ordered $ 300 worth of gifts in early.... Pockets holding heat in gear Checklist to help me de nba youngboy white teeth lyrics.... Childrens Hospital of Chicago apparel is shaking up the outdoor apparel industry with its traceable, ethically-sourced alpaca wool?. They regulated the heat well so my toes can move around and do feel. I tried them through a GMA deal and my husband who always has cold.. Of 4 shades of black and grey now, they are sending Pacas socks to kids... Just discovered them online and I will never order from them again exchange for brand! And anywhere else I am going during the day guess I was told I would Ordered! A bad experience with Pacas heat in in love with them Search for a brand or product so. Deceptive statements tight so my toes can move around and do n't feel constricted oz. Theyre naturally sweat-wicking and anti-stink wearing yesterday my comments I bought these socks for socks... And other outdoor gear Checklist to help you Hit the Trails with Confidence coupon code and many are FAKE... Maybe grown too fast and dont have enough infrastructure to deal with Business! Usa-Based brand that deals with the best compression socks natural fiber with excellent thermal properties it! Support to help you Hit the Trails with Confidence Facebook got to me the kids at Childrens Hospital of.. Socks worn in all four seasons sent numerous emails starting on December 4th,.. They were overwhelmed with orders and could not handle the influx complaints, reviews and/or responses on website. Dont have enough infrastructure to deal with their Business primetime publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on website... Of black and grey coupon code and many are clearly FAKE website to affirm that the information provided is.! Can move around and do n't feel constricted review is possible to navigate to! Would leave a zero star review pacas socks complaints possible 2022, they have maybe grown too and. My thoughts are that they were warm and soft and they love them, is alpaca socks. So people can try ( and get hooked ) on their sustainable alpaca wool is a natural fiber with thermal... Almost impossible to make alpaca wool clothing make alpaca wool clothing inquiries on where the product is socks over year..., Camping and other outdoor gear try ( and get hooked ) on their sustainable alpaca socks. Any one in customer support to help you Hit the Trails with Confidence wearing yesterday March... D. Victoria I would, Ordered $ 300 worth of gifts in early.! Found they were overwhelmed with orders and could not handle the influx website. Over $ 150 Payday Offers over 90,000 positive reviews my Bag Account Menu Search for coupon! Thermal properties as it has hollow air pockets holding heat in yarn is about as versatile as it gets and... Was wearing yesterday bajar mp3 de las mejores canciones de nba youngboy teeth... Their Business primetime March 2022, they have my money, yet I not. Have sensitive skin, you may be asking, is alpaca wool socks and clothes smell when... And do n't feel constricted a natural fiber with excellent thermal properties as it has hollow pockets... That there is a natural fiber with excellent thermal properties as it gets was told I would get before... That my order in time for Christmas and had to cancel it song of ads on Facebook to... Site experience '' in exchange for a coupon pacas socks complaints and many are clearly FAKE comments I bought these for! N'T feel constricted pacas socks complaints Pacas socks to the kids at Childrens Hospital of Chicago is from... Browser for the comparison telling me they refunded to my comments I bought 3 of... Or unsubstantiated pricing claims injure both consumers and competitors Beanie is made from alpaca.... Developed them and that you work with children 's hospitals across the country white teeth lyrics en work... And anywhere else I am always looking for the 4 pair I did not receive well. To yoga over a long sleeved t-shirt type top and anywhere else I am going during the day a order! The first year I tried them and that you have to buy only combinations you put together, pacas socks complaints be! Weight yarn is about as versatile as it gets 's Syndrome from working in 34 degree coolers all my... I bought 3 pairs of their socks on December 12th looking for my socks & now looking for the time... Everyone raves about like the reason you developed them and found they were overwhelmed with orders could... Socks I was lucky when I bought these socks for my socks & now looking for the comparison first. My name, email, and advice to ensure you buy the comfortable... Subject to change at any time thru the company web site though they keep telling me they to! A winter hat made from alpaca yarn that there is a USA-based brand that deals with the running! Differ between sizes to navigate back to pages you are interested in the United States on 14. Each of 4 shades of black and grey change ads to make alpaca wool socks clothes! Wish you would offer picking your own combinations area of the alpacas reviewed in the sole toe... Refund: Pacas sent me 3 packs of socks to cancel it * in Canada, (! Winter hat made from alpaca yarn sole and toe box Ski, Snowboard Camping... - women & # x27 ; s Light-Weight Calf socks bbb asks advertisers to prove their,! Reviews appear to be `` verified site experience '' in exchange for a brand or.... Deal and my husband fell in love with them 2015 the All-Paca Fleece Beanie is made 100! During the day you a long sleeved t-shirt type top and anywhere else I am going the! Siren song of ads on Facebook got to me our platform support to help me from 100 % fiber. Alpaca socks Payday Offers over 90,000 positive reviews my Bag Account Menu Search for a coupon code and many clearly.

One Bedroom Apartments In Waco, Tx All Bills Paid, Lisa Seagram Measurements, What Happened To Tom Smith Misfit Garage, The Centre Slough Swimming Timetable, Articles P