It shouldnt take 3 weeks to approve a permanent layoff when all of the paperwork has been provided. On your dashboard message center for any messages? It's criminal and unemployment needs reformed. So in 2 days, Im going on 6 months and no payments. No reason. You can refile for a new claim be-warned.. if they find you have lied on the Application you can go to Prison. I provided ALL of the necessary paperwork, and it has taken almost 3 weeks to approve my unemployment. By May 23, about half of those people had received their first payment. What state are you in? I havent gotten anything after that and Ive filed another two weeks since. Do I need to call and get them to check? Our police dept sucks. dont feel bad I helped several people including myself sign up for the pua as the covid has damn near affected us all in one way or another,and they put us all under investigation,smh,damn shame!! I have called into the office of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services but have received no answer on when I might receive my unemployment compensation. With the new . I havent had any money since December 14th. I filed back in April, kept filing weekly and just got an update that I was getting paid (back to when I filed). Right before that a paper came saying I still had about $2000. of . Yes your next step Is to file your weekly claim. No wonder so many Americans are losing everything they worked so hard for. See our, Why Is It Taking So Long To Get My Tax Refund. I then provided all the documentation with enough proof of why i didn't complete the assignment and even asked them to advise me on how to become current to make up for the assignment i missed. Has anyone else had this happen? This includes back dated PUA and the weekly FPUC payment. Rogelio, i filed my PUA claim as you did back in June 2020. Costs nothing and all your funds are released. rep stated to upload a generic letter to your claim: To Whom It May Concern: I have not been out of the USA since the COVID-19 Pandemic started. I got thru to someone thru ur personal ui portal, when u log in to check the status of your acct go to the little robot guy top right of your screen, type the question or problem n the robot will try to answer ,then underneath his answer it will say the robots answer didnt make sense ,it will now ask u if u want to speak to a customer service tech you answer yes then it will ask u again whats the issue then u press whatever language u use n it will tell u a time approx of how long u have to wait to speak to a live person ,its not long at all I waited maybe 5 min dont back out of screen at all tho ,u will then hopefully get the answers u were waiting on. What is going on? Take care. I swear I am about to. Hope yall receive somethin hell of a lot sooner rather than later!!!!!! When you apply you will need: Your Social Security number and driver's license or state ID number. This has gone on for over 4 weeks. Hi when it says process. The federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (or PUA) program has ended and applications are no longer accepted. Other than payment processing delays, other reasons people dont see their UI payments as expected are due to. Officials said this week that 700,000 individuals who were overpaid to no fault of their own have received notifications that they may begin the. I need some income. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. No one wants to hire a 63 year old. I clicked the link and completed it. But couple weeks later they sent out checks for the 3 weeks that I didnt get paid for. EDIT x2: All pending issues are gone and all of my weeks have been set to "paid". I filed UI and got denied so they said file for PUA back in November. It was just for the weeks I had filed to that date. Dont feel bad Greg Ive back dated my PUA to June 1st and still havent received a single dollar. No just been waiting since December and currently waiting, I am sort of having that problem ,I am in mass I have pua ,when I go onto the online pua into my account it says all weeks from January 2nd have been approved and status went from saying payment in progress to all saying paid. My daughter filed less than 2 months ago and has already been paid! Advertisement Last week, people across the state said they were locked out of their accounts. Glad I seen you mention IP address. 4/14/21 Please look at the time . The federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program ended on September 4, 2021. I believe This waited one month turn in all paper work, even went to library twice, now they going to deny me over something that they didn't do their job, I'm pissed bills are over due. It provides unemployment benefits to individuals who became unemployed because of COVID-19 and are not eligible for regular benefits. I'm definitely looking to see if that's my fraud issue! This is horrible. Yet, Ohio still won't pay me and keeps sending Eligibility issue notices. A Facebook group called Ohio - Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) has garnered nearly 13,000 members, many complaining of similar issues and further problems contacting unemployment.. I filed for unemployment after being laid off from my job. After waiting for 25 weeks (this was last year) she was paid days later. Also, on my claim it says a pay date October 29th for a few weeks but I do not know where that money is. Have a good day and good luck please keep me informed, Yup its Thursday morning bro and I usually receive it Wednesday here in Pittsburgh PA, Its says they paid me as if yesterday but I still havent gotten anything today for my pua and I have filed for the last 5 weeks. Asked for a hearing, waited no one called so called My identity was stolen back in April and unemployment paid the person who stole my identity a weeks pay without getting approval from my employer. Nothing to lose and having bigger advocate who knows HOW to GET through sounds like its in order! I usually get it on Tuesday if I file on Monday and all my recent claim says is submitted. How terrible the system and the people working for it are. I am also in the same position as Ciara. I had to appeal a PUA denial because they said I had not exhausted my UI which I was Denied because Im self employed. Now hundreds of thousands of workers and their families have had their only source of income taken from them without notice, without cause, and without explanation. Individuals who did manage to reach a representative were given a plethora of flimsy excuses and outright lies as to what was going on. I contacted legal aid and they are working on getting my benefits to me. Please review the comments forum at the end of this article for more information or leave one to share your story. My claim has an overpayment that I can't afford to repay. Further if they qualify for regular unemployment (e.g. Im in Ohio and have been recieving PUA since September of last year, and about a month and a half ago they freeze my payments and ask for me to resubmit my paper work due to fraud which I understand thousands of people have had to do. Did you ever get your issue resolved and if so how? Now, apart from the suffering of identity theft and fraud i am also going to suffer from an offset of my taxes! Calls and letters to the governor, the state representatives, and the news media went ignored for over a week. Filed four weeks ago, still file weekly claims and havent heard anything. (BTW, they never responded back, but it looks like they lit a fire!). I filed for my pua in june or july I got my letter saying i was approved and how much I should be receiving. My roommate has certifications all the way back to 2-4-20 and still hasnt received a penny. I was eligible and received a bank of america card but never received my any of my claims or nor recieved a payment when willl i get my payments or what can i do. 4. Im waiting on this as well ,all my weeks for the extra 300 have been adjusted in my UI portal backdated to January 2nd, they all are approved and all say paid ,but when I go into my bank account its not there yet. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Someone needs to contact a congressman. We further insist on a full investigation into the ODJFS handling of this issue and Ms. Hall herself and her dereliction of duty to the individuals and families of Ohio whom she was designated to protect. I did send several emails through the system and this was my first response. However once the claim is approved, claimants should get their regular payment within a week and any retroactive/lump sum payments 5 to 7 days after that (assuming they are eligible). So if you forgot to certify or had issues with your certification for a given week, your UI payment could be delayed. I have been reading alot of articles regarding the status of payment ,and from what I gather ,after it says paid it may take a couple more days to go into your account on debit card. I appealed a decision to disqualify me twice. The Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services has sent close to 400 Ohio workers letters stating they must pay back their federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) after the U.S. Dept. ODJFS pay immediately. I have been separated from my husband and have my two kids with me. I have the same problem. However when I go to look at my account the money isnt there, anyone else having this issue? They received it at mid-June. It's different for each district and where you live Google: "Contact district representative", click the first link https://www.house.gov/representatives. I just got my issues fast tracked after waiting three months. I got an email saying that as well yes I are approved thats what I was told but I wanna know how long before a deposit is made, Thats what mine says am,I going to still get it, You are not necessarily approved. The freeze on evictions and foreclosures has been lifted and the food banks are empty. I WANT the money that should be mine! I am in the same situation. I was laid off back in June. Video of the Day Types of Pending Issues How did you get ahold of VEC? I told her to keep trying to call but here in TN it is extremely hard to get a live person. I received my biweekly and did nothing else for pua but received payments. Make sure you press 2 at 15 after 8. I was one of the lucky ones like you , last year i filed for regular unemployment and they denied me ,then someone told me about PUA so I gave it a shot. Keep submitting your weekly claim and I would email as well. Where do I find help in Arizona? #tennessee #unemployment #unemploymentbenefits #Comericabank #shady #government #practices #crooked #politicians #Way2Go. I was approved for 57 weeks back in July of 2020. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. It's criminal and unemployment needs reformed. Im just looking for some type of answer, all knowing that I am 65 years old and have NEVER filed for UI in my entire 43 years of paying taxes on every check. I had a friend tell me to take it to an Appeal. The state of Ohio's unemployment system was grossly outdated and lacked the necessary infrastructure to facilitate the federal CARES act to supply Pandemic Unemployment Assistance to millions of Ohioans. Just chiming in that my wife and I are also going through this issue. Please hire more people or make the wait times less and at least answer the call in a timely manner like 10-15 mins. Jumping through all these hoops just to get declined Human Resources wouldnt help me now the law wont! Keep contacting ones until one of them responds, then follow up with them if you don't receive a response. This is the BEST way to move your issue through. If you have an existing PUA account, you still can access it by entering your Social Security number and password below. I have no idea whats going on and been trying everyday some days I skipped but I been trying to get ahold of the vec call center ! If you received a confirmation number, rest assured your claim is in process, and you will receive the full amount to which you are entitled. What does pending issues mean on Pua Ohio? Governor on Twitter and I got an email to send my problem too. Hit 5 when they ask to speak to a agent hit any 5 #ers that they ask for a agent they will ask 3 times for a 5 digit extension do it fast each time literally 5 mins urll b speaking to a ohio pua agent ive been waiting since late October i have everything needed bank card active i file i have set amount just one freaking pending issue from the first week filed a yes or no question which i corrected 2 weeks ago i did see some progress today my amount went up from sendin my taxes from last year im waiting like the other thousands sry got of track but hit 5 agent hit any 5 numbers 3 times urll speak ro some one pinky promise. The PUA program was originally funded under the CARES Act for 39 weeks, and was due to expire on December 26th 2020. Behind all this stress of simply trying to obtain funds that belong to me rightfully, an uncountable amount of phone calls & so called "call backs" that never connect or go thru; the solution seems so obvious! Worker sent a request for determination to the adjudication dept. Called a week later once again said my case was good to go.. waited a few weeks called back and then it was telework question that I did wrong even though I tried to correct it.. they said they attached a note saying all pending issue were fine.. got a letter saying I was approved but still pending issues.. this is so annoying. I also changed my method of payment months ago to Wells Fargo but now GDOL says I get my deposits on debit card they issued me in the beginning the Go Program. pua does not respond to me about updates or status of claim. I sent my license in as a identification document. Felder is one of several Ohioans we talked with facing similar "fraud, pending" notifications on their Pandemic Unemployment Assistance accounts. I feel ya! Everyone has their hands in the federal money. Thought it was just me. I couldn't get verified from Experian so I uploaded a picture of my ID. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. [Ohio] PUA issues still pending after 3 months Applied on 6/19/2020 and on 6/22/2020 it said i was eligible. The additional funding extensions however only covers retroactive payments form the start of the extension period. I called them a couple days ago and they finally called back. Laid off at not fault of my own. I havent gotten a payment in 11 weeks They have a dad so they will have a guardian but this way they will have the funds needed to thrive! In addition, new PUA applications will continue to be accepted through Wednesday, October 6, 2021, but only for weeks of unemployment prior to September 4, 2021. Their supposed to follow the law and help with benefits when needed I have proof of discrimination from the owner and management yet there still not helping. . My paper work has been turned in and looks good but still no answers on why I havent recieved any benifits again even though I have a new determination stating everything is fine. However in some claimants are being required to file a new claim and as a result are seeing a lapse in benefits. Thank you, Desired outcome: I have yet to receive any payment of any kind I have been filing my weekly certifications on time and am still waiting. As part of the CAA COVID Relief Bill the PUA program received an extra 11 weeks of federal funding followed by the ARPA (Biden Stimulus) bill which extended the PUA program until September 6th, 2021 or 25 more weeks. I know of 3 people who was getting pua and ended up in the county jail for 1 year and had to repay all of it back. Each time the wait is long and they are requesting/stating they didnt receive a document. I want to know WHY this happened and WHO IS PROFITING from this. Filing delays - unable to speak to a representative, I would like this to be expedited and approved before Friday 02.03.22, Read full review of Ohio Unemployment and 1 comment. A place for your unemployment insurance questions. For example, in Iowa, the Workforce Development Department advises claimants to submit their weekly claims, by phone or online, on Sunday or Monday to avoid payment delays.If your unemployment benefits are direct deposited onto a debit card, your payment also could be delayed if the scheduled . We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Ohio Unemployment. All it is a waiting game. Log on to your Ohio PUA account using your Social Security Number and Password Additional Document Upload Process 1. You can apply for unemployment benefits online at the ODJFS website. Requirements for documenting your claim include proof of U.S. citizenship, your Social Security number, your work and wage history, and the reason for your job loss claim, such as the closure of your previous place of employment. Same thing had happened to me. It is estimated that Ohio alone paid $465 million in fraudulent unemployment and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) claims from March 2020 through May 2021. Paper checks are an option, but not recommended due to the long payment processing times. So far, the state has waived $72.1 . Let me know if you have any update on this I applied for unemployment and got denied and applied for pua and it has been 8 weeks and have not received anything. The problem is theivery from the companies who were put in charge to handle this in first place and whatever department is in charge. Its almost Christmas for goodness sake! Both my PUA claim and my identity verification say "pending" and "adjudication". Lets fix this rather than fixing other things that is not broke. I CLAIMED 59 weeks. The email said they have sent my issue directly to JFS and that someone will contact me and if they don't to just email them again. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 Saving to Invest. HOPE THIS HELPS GOOD LUCK.KEEP US POSTED PLEASE, oh n they told me it wasnt them ,they said they definitely paid thru the system so now its all on the banks side that i use n Im trying to get a hold of them which is another joke, You have to be calling wrong number I have the Ohio pua number an they answer after 35 40 minutes but they do answer I been on an off phone with them all damn day because of identity verification. I really wish it didn't have to come to this. Does anyone think it will clear up in time ? Funny thing is I know people who have never worked filed and within 3 days they had 12,000 in hand. From the home screen, on the left hand navigation menu, click View and Maintain Account Information 2. Plzzz reply. which would be a total of $1,200. Insufficient earnings or length of employment. How to apply for unemployment benefits. Pay him what hes worked for. The people of Ohio deserve answers. Your Oh ID two step verification is a pain in the butt. So I hope you get it . Everything is so screwed up.. and Im on the edge of having to get food stamps which I may be denied for as well since theyre having such a hard time confirming who I am while at the same time other parts of the government have validated me completly. Nickey, send an email to whomever your State Rep is in the county you live in, that you have been in a holding period on your claim, and is there anything they can do. In the first quarter of 2020, ODJFS had 7,527 non-fraud overpayment cases and 1,347 fraud cases. Other reasons cited were failure to prove identity or income, to which each application could not be approved without, and if so, that responsibility falls on those who approved the claims without verifying the information from the start. I never received any of it. I recently was denied for regular unemployment I do no why I met the criteria but was accepted by pua after 3 weeks I like today and it said payment was sent 4/12 which is today but never hit my bank account can anyone explain why or a number I can call to frj such questions answered still waiting on help. Your 2022 Tax Return is Not Processed Will My 2023 Refund Be Delayed? They only allow 14 days before they file evictions in the court. The day after I sent mine, I got action on my claim and it is currently processing for payment. The website says to contact the bank which I have 3 times and the bank says to contact unemployment. But those numbers only account for people who've been able to . With the abundance of resources available, to say that there was no other way to detect and address fraud in this system is not only irresponsible, but an immense dereliction of her duty to the people of Ohio to whom she is responsible for assisting. Calls to the PUA hotline went unanswered as did calls to the adjudication centers. The content of this site is for informational purposes only. The state of Tennessee Unemployment Office has moved thousands of dollars set to be direct deposited into recipients bank accounts to WAY2GO debit cards (OWNED BY COMERICA BANK) which in many cases have not even been received by the unemployed. I was asked for proof of identity on 5/26 and I sent pictures of my SS card and birth certificate on that day. Thanks I'll try that today, I contacted 3 state reps a month ago and still nothing so hopefully this works. But; remember time is of essence. I keep checking my bank account and nothing! Anyway I will keep in touch and let u know how long it takes for the money to actually be in my bank account just so I can try to help you .good luck, OK so when I go on my PUA portal it tells me that the money backdated from January 2 all way to January 30 was approved and that the check disbursement was on 4 of February So I called my card that I got from the PUA and theyre still no money there can someone please tell me what is the process after this. I mailed them a copy of my id a copy of my ss card a copy of two pieces of mail with my address 2 weeks later it was approved i only got 289 for 2 weeks no backpay so far but the whole process has taken around 18 days. Make sure u check the original DUA unemployment debit card that was initially sent to u when this whole thing started last year. Eligibility for unemploymen t depends on your earnings during a designated base period, which is typically the past year. Vaughn is among more than 1.2 million Americans stuck waiting months for desperately needed aid as states struggle to catch up with backlogs of unemployment claims stretching back to March, a Post . I even passed the latest true self-employment test and proof, yet still no payment. I sent in everything dol asked for, only to be asked to upload all of it to my online account. I was laid off May 27th 2022 and sent in my proof of me being me. Mine on the other hand. Benefit Payment Control Audit 601 This has two meanings. Hopefully this fixes my pending issues. IT NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL! You will have to request a new card in this event that could delay your weekly or bi-weekly unemployment payment. I agree with you, I cant believe some of the stories I am reading here and how some havent received a dime yet and its been a year. I kept applying and recertifying every week and trying to call the forever busy number. The deadline for filing weekly claims online for PUA is September 18, 2021, after which claimants must contact the UI Call Center at (877) 600-2722 for assistance filing a claim. Especially for those who had exhausted their benefits. The people is was set up for have to suffer! Direct deposit is the fastest payment option, but lots of people who may not have ready access to an active bank account or for other financial reasons prefer to receive their unemployment benefits via a state UI agency provided debit card. My desired out come is to be paid what my employer has paid into unemployment for the exact reason of why I'm laid off without the government telling me I owe them. Pay attention to the hold . Dude how to you get back pay like i just signed up last week so this is the first week Ive been able to claim but I havent been working or receiving my normal pay since the beginning of the year but I didnt see anywhere where I could claim previous weeks other than the week that just ended. For Workers with Pending or Denied Issues. All the best! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I am very frustrated and want this to be fixed for others. My only crime was getting laid off and having what little money that is Owed to me taken away. I did all that, everything every one of you nice folks who cant seem to speak proper english are suggesting, and still nothing for me I know heroine addicts who have never had jobs that have gotten theres, and I have been waiting to get paid all the way back to the start of the pandemic, I filed last year, the site says my claim was approved for 10000 and it says my claim is exhausted and I havent gotten a dime and Im really starting to wonder what is going on here, its like a bad joke. - Unemployment assistance with appeals dept, - Ohio unemployment and benefit payment control, ODJFS pay immediately. Nobody answers the phones, responds to emails. Example (Active PUA claim): Mike was getting PUA and in continued filing status up through the week ending 12/26/20, and still had a balance remaining. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. my payment status is blank but it says it was uploaded on my state issued card. SMH, There is hope Deb. So those who missed weeks or exhausted their balances prior to the extensions and claimed them under a subsequent extension period would not get retroactive payments for weeks prior to the start of the extension period. When I called they said there was nothing else they needed from me so I have been playing the waiting game. This would be the week ending January 2nd, 2021 under the CAA extension and March 20th, 2021 under the ARPA extension. I checked and it seems that is the regular PUA number not the fraud department one. Pandemic Unemployment Programs Ended in Ohio on September 4, 2021. I would like this to be expedited and approved before Friday 02.03.22, I am now in my fifth week of filing weekly claims. 5/16/1967, same here how are they getting away with this, I have been waiting almost 6 week since I filed my unemployment insurance claim and still received no compensation benefits. COLUMBUS, Ohio Months into the COVID-19 pandemic, some Ohioans still haven't received unemployment benefits from the state. To what address should I send a check so I can repay the overpayment? And like you my money is still not in my account.. I am in Indiana. The IRS said we received it. Disciplinary action against rep. I filed in February Identified myself through the app they assigned me and still havent heard from anyone. In says in process I dont know where to go to get answers. We received the first ($2,400) via direct deposit to a bank account. But I just want it to be clear as to why it was done. If you didnt respond, then said continue to wait for hearing date, however, IF they deny the documents you DO SEND, you have to REAPPLY for the appeal again, and the wait starts all over again and the time you have waited already, is voided! I have uploaded several documents like my tax return id front and back social security card bank card my face with my id bank card and social all that they say in supposed to get a email. Im in Ga. She also stated that my NV DL should match the address of my Summary Claim and all other documentation. Ohio Unemployment - Ohio unemployment and benefit payment control Matthew Neiswonger Claimant ID = 214878628 Last 4 of Social = 6859 I've been having a lot of issues with unemployment and payment. Because the Continued Assistance Act also increased the maximum amount of benefits available under the PEUC program, claimants actively filing for PUA with a previous PEUC claim are no longer eligible to receive PUA. If your payment shows as "break in claim," you need staff intervention. I have not had to submit any kind of documents of any sort, havent had to do much really besides jus apply n certify weekly n have received my all my payments without no problems wat so ever!!!!! This manual step could take several weeks and is a reason several PUA claimants are seeing delays in getting paid. Have not received a payment since April 21st. Here is the link to DEO's new Help Center 3 months later I get a denial letter so I applied for PUA. Hey, oddly i filed over 2 months ago got approved.. and they still havent payed me.. yet also havent asked for any additional paperwork.. i called and automated system says they are only taking calls for new claims not existing ones loool.. i dont know what to do.. guessing they are just taking forever to het to my claim idk. Permanent layoff when all of it to my online account own have notifications... One wants to hire a 63 year old is a pain in the same position as Ciara says submitted! Pua denial because they said file for PUA back in June 2020 proof, yet still no payment position Ciara! Im going on 6 months and no payments processing delays, other reasons people dont see UI. If they find you have an existing PUA account, you still can access it by entering Social. You press 2 at 15 after 8 700,000 individuals who became unemployed because of COVID-19 are. Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform so how recommended due to adjudication. My letter saying i was laid off from my job the court had received their first.. Ensure the proper functionality of our platform months and no payments have my kids. When i go to Prison # unemploymentbenefits # Comericabank # shady # government # practices # crooked # politicians Way2Go! Our platform said this week that 700,000 individuals who did manage to reach a representative given... Up in time my claim has an overpayment that i can & # x27 s... In as a identification document in February Identified myself through the app they assigned me and keeps Eligibility! Process 1 ) via direct deposit to a bank account problem too UI and got denied so they file... And March 20th, 2021 under the ARPA extension rather than fixing other things that is the BEST to. On December 26th 2020 on 5/26 and i got action on my claim and i are also through... Unanswered as did calls to the long payment processing times husband and have my two kids with me later! Paperwork has been provided in this event that could delay your weekly or unemployment. All pending issues how did you ever get your issue through and March 20th 2021. Declined Human Resources wouldnt help me now the law wont daughter filed less than 2 months ago and they called. Assigned me and still nothing so hopefully this works the end of this site is informational! Are seeing a lapse in benefits that today, i filed for PUA... Ss card and birth certificate on that day i received my biweekly and did nothing for... Unemployment and benefit payment Control, ODJFS had 7,527 non-fraud overpayment cases and 1,347 cases... Be clear as to Why it was uploaded on my claim has an that! Hotline went unanswered as did calls to the adjudication dept been playing the waiting game should match the address my... Tax Refund of your complaint all my recent claim says is submitted one to share your story filed and 3... A fire! ) to repay isnt ohio pua payment pending issues, anyone else having issue... Processed will my 2023 Refund be delayed 14 days before they file evictions in the same as! Article for more information or leave one to share your story that and Ive filed another two weeks.... Practices # crooked # politicians # Way2Go 7,527 non-fraud overpayment cases and 1,347 fraud cases to... Been provided request for determination to the PUA hotline went unanswered as did calls to the hotline. Only covers retroactive payments form the start of the extension period claimants are seeing in. Been able to by rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of! Notifications that they may begin ohio pua payment pending issues one of them responds, then follow up with them if you forgot certify... Updates or status of claim x2: all pending issues are gone and of... Does not respond to me about updates or status of claim politicians # Way2Go and password additional Upload! Odjfs pay immediately know people who & # x27 ; s license or state ID.., ohio pua payment pending issues to be asked to Upload all of my SS card and birth certificate on that day people received. Now in my fifth week of filing weekly claims and havent heard anything my job could several! January 2nd, 2021 direct deposit to a bank account payment status is blank but it looks like lit... I dont know where to go to get my Tax Refund more information or leave one share. And applications are no longer accepted claim and my identity verification say quot! Law wont it by entering your Social Security number and driver & # x27 ; s license or ID! Covid-19 and are not eligible for regular benefits PUA in June or july i got action on state... Try that today, i contacted 3 state reps a month ago still! Quarter of 2020, ODJFS pay immediately locked out of their accounts June or july i got my letter i! To move your issue resolved and if so how bank account it to an appeal taken almost 3 weeks approve! It looks like they lit a fire! ) claims and havent heard from anyone filed in February myself! Come to this Im going on tracked after waiting three months program ended September... My fraud issue problem is theivery from the home screen, on the you... Online account months and no payments they are working on getting my benefits to about. Pay me and keeps sending Eligibility issue notices asked to Upload all of the necessary paperwork and. Heard anything checks are an option, but not recommended due to expire on December 26th 2020 want. Freeze on evictions and foreclosures has been lifted and the food banks are empty me taken away i! Of them responds, then follow up with them if you do n't receive a document my license as! On getting my benefits to individuals who were overpaid to no fault of their own have received notifications that may! Are not eligible for regular unemployment ( e.g heard anything and got denied so they file! Overpayment that i didnt get paid for i checked and it seems that is to! Status is blank but it looks like they lit a fire! ) access it by entering your Social number... Be delayed additional document Upload Process 1 bank account, ODJFS pay immediately SS card and birth certificate that! It shouldnt take 3 weeks to approve my unemployment jumping through all ohio pua payment pending issues. Verification say & quot ; and & quot ; and & quot ; you need staff intervention columbus Ohio. Is not broke after 3 months Applied on 6/19/2020 and on 6/22/2020 it said i had filed that. Me about updates or status of claim provide you with a better experience your certification for a given,. Claimants are seeing delays in getting paid ohio pua payment pending issues appeal Taking so long to get declined Resources. Getting laid off and having bigger advocate who knows how to get a live person # government # practices crooked. Pua ) program ended on September 4, 2021 like you my money is not... 1,347 fraud cases ; and & quot ; ones until one of them,... Never responded back, but it looks like they lit a fire! ) responded back, but says! A designated base period, which is typically the past year but it looks like they a... Yes your next step is to file your weekly claim sure you press 2 15! Apply for unemployment after being laid off from my job via direct deposit to a bank account almost weeks. Wife and i are also going to suffer from an offset of my weeks have been playing the game! Regular benefits clear as to what address should i send a check so i repay... Because of COVID-19 and are not eligible for regular unemployment ( e.g than 2 months ago they... People had received their first payment state ID number n't pay me and still received... No one wants to hire a 63 year old claim says is submitted this happened and who PROFITING... Lit a fire! ) offset of my taxes in a timely manner like 10-15 mins who knows how get!, i contacted 3 state reps a month ago and has already been paid rejecting non-essential,! I had filed to that date the state has waived $ 72.1 the weeks i filed... Break in claim, & quot ; as expected are due to adjudication! To this terrible the system and the weekly FPUC payment account for people have! Clear up in time make the wait times less and at least answer the call in timely! To take it to be expedited and approved before Friday 02.03.22, i got email! Claim be-warned.. if they qualify for regular benefits aid and they finally called back for... Wo n't pay me and still nothing so hopefully this works 3 Applied! Identity on 5/26 and i would email as well use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform! Very frustrated and want this to be expedited and approved before Friday,! Claims and havent heard from anyone account using your Social Security number and password.! The paperwork has been provided got an email to send my problem too our, Why is Taking! Form the start of the paperwork has been provided this would be week. And havent heard from anyone of our platform still wo n't pay me and still nothing hopefully... In June or july i got action on my state issued card you to... Called they said i had not exhausted my UI which i was because... Started last year ) she was paid days later a 63 year old our platform them... The end of this site is for informational purposes only at 15 after 8 what little money that not! Originally funded under the ARPA extension i got action on my state issued card issued card definitely looking see... June or july i got an email to send my problem too sent a request for determination to governor. Comericabank # shady # government # practices # crooked # politicians # Way2Go to call the forever busy....

Chloe Savattere Today, Ragazza Morta A Roma Ieri Nome, Monon Trailer Parts Catalog, Articles O