Beast Within is a card I tried in various quantities between 0 and 3. On this deck tech we brew with Kamahl, Fist of Krosa as our comm. Pain offers an inexpensive discard, forcing a player to toss a card for one mana, while Suffering needs four and destroys a target land. He enjoys collecting comics, records, and wins in Magic: The Gathering. Command your budget! Check out my Guide To Sigarda, Host Of Herons Commander Tech Here: https://youtu.be/v8HuTVldPD8and my Guide To Teysa, Orzhov Scion here: https://youtu.be/2t. DMCA requests | Fifteen, to be exact. It's goal is not to be cEDH, but a bit beneath that. Additionally, while the majority of land-based mana ramp causes additional lands to be put into play tapped, Archelos allows such lands to be utilized the turn they're put into play. Dana Roach July 7, 2021 Mass Land Destruction (MLD) is not well liked in our format. Raze only requires one mana to destroy a land, but you also have to sacrifice a land you control. Rockon101000. Necessary cookies can be opted out through your browser settings. So, which terrain-leveling spells reign supreme? Despite the deck's inherent weaknesses, I really did enjoy playing it. This isnt the best testing, but I didnt feel like I was testing. Fifteen, to be exact. When paired with effects that allow additional lands to be played, Omnath can be a nightmare for opponents to deal with. The week before LA, I played a number of leagues with my RG Land Destruction deck in MTGO Modern Leagues. -. RELATED: Best Mill Commanders in Magic: The Gathering. One of red's several anti-land tools, Pillage only needs three manaalready impressiveand it can decimate either a land or an artifact, granting some nice versatility. This is most evident in these Commander cards who specialize in land. This allows the Gitrog Monster's controller to continuously draw additional cards and play additional lands. I think this is one of your very best matchups, and here is how I would sideboard: I think this deck has what it takes to be one of the best in the format, but either way, its going to be a ton of fun messing with your opponents lands! A 2/4 turtle shaman for four mana, Archelos states that as long as it's untapped, other permanents enter the battlefield untapped and vice versa. Certainly not. In commander format, nonbasic lands are commonly used in multicolor decks to help attain different mana types; ransack these borders with a field wipe that will (in the right build) leave your own lands unscathed. Magic: The Gathering Revenue Grew 7% in Q1 2022, Led by Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty, June 2526: Philadelphia, PA, organized by, July 810: Indianapolis, IN, organized by, July 1517: Montreal, Canada, organized by, June 1719: So Paulo, Brazil, organized by, July 1617: So Paulo, Brazil, organized by, June 2526: Frankfurt, Germany, organized by, July 910: Birmingham, England, organized by, June 2526: Sydney, Australia, organized by. In a world where Blood Moon isnt a powerhouse, theres no real reason to be playing this deck. by Jonny994, (NOT) Land Destruction PL5 I ended up building to 20 mana and never found a spell while he went Ornithopter, Ornithopter, Steel Overseer, Steel Overseer. In Magic: The Gathering, land can make or break a victory. Targeting basics both before and after Blood Moon helps to lock people out quickly. Help | While the deck is more than capable of getting to 7+ mana and hardcasting a Bonfire for 3 or more, you cant bank on that. It wasnt meant to be. I played more copies in versions of the deck with Anger of the Gods and/or Lightning Bolt, but its nice to have the utility. I put up decent numbers on Magic Online, but I was notimpressed. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. This is probably the matchup I would choose toplay againstif given the option. But you're right, it's definitely a potent tactic, especially when you have cards that save your lands from the blast. But Red is the only color that regularly destroys lands. Due to the large-scale nature of the Commander format, there are numerous decks that seek to manipulate lands in a multitude of ways, putting additional lands into play, or converting lands into raw damage.But which land-based commanders are the most viable in Magic: The Gathering? He followed that up with an Etched Champion I could no longer kill and then a pair of Platings. It's mean, but this only works on lower power decks or like 1/2 color decks. A 5/3 elemental for five mana, when Titania enters the battlefield, its controller may return a land from their graveyard to the battlefield, potentially retrieving a previously sacrificed land for additional value. BRG (Jund). While the majority of land-based commanders tend to be green, when paired with other colors, lands can be used to provide alternative forms of value such as card draw. Control Shutting down their Nexuses and ability to cast spells is great. This is an incredibly potent ability due to Uro's ability to be cast from its controller's graveyard. I enjoy fielding Helldozer early in matches with green tricks like "Elvish Piper;" fortunately, despite his prowess, he's surprisingly affordable, costing less than three dollars! An opponent on the draw will often lead on a tapped land and then be shut off of playing spells for the rest of the game. If you expect opponents to gain large amounts of life, cards like Sorin Markov can help rein them in. This site is unaffiliated. In a departure from the norm, I sincerely hope that as few of you as possible build this salt-inducing deck. Lord Windgrace can be your commander. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. This meant that there was a single Sinkhole, an Ice Storm, and an Ali from Cairo to try to stay alive. Upon being cast, Uro gains its controller three life, draws them a card, and allows them to play an additional land from their hand. And Wizards has revealed the dates and locations for the 16 in-person CommandFest events that will take place this Summer all over the world. Fracturing Gust is the 1 card I didnt actually get to cast in the GP, but there were multiple games where it was the card I most wanted to draw (or needed to draw 1 more land to cast and win). In Commander, most Control players are quick to play lands, and Control decks are the biggest offenders when it comes to discarding lands to meet hand size. Blazing Dynamo by d r e a d s w o l f. EDH 4 / 2 . My first Pro Tour back from a long hiatus was in San Diego of 2010. Answer: Depends on the format in question. A 2/4 turtle shaman for four mana, Archelos states that as long as it's untapped, other permanents enter the battlefield untapped and vice versa. All rights reserved. Alandra and Talrand Drakes. Another form is control, and Land Destruction is one of the best ways to do that. In order to keep these decks readily functioning and operational, the vast majority of multi-colored decks possess mana bases made up of many non-basic lands that can be reliably tapped for several potential colors. This synergizes in impressive fashion with fetch lands, and lands such as evolving wilds that can be sacrificed in order to search for another land and put it into play. Find when your store is running their event. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Mwonvuli Acid-Moss definitely got the most readers throughout the tournament, including judges. These events will feature two promos: Sol Ring (the same promo from previous CommandFests) and both a foil and non-foil Path of Ancestry. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. You can't counter if you can't pay your counters. By tapping, sacrificing itself, and spending one red mana plus two X values of your choice, Settlers can destroy X number of lands. Being bigger than opposing creatures like Tarmogoyf is also a nice sell. The first deck I ever took to a semi-competitive FNM-style event, approximately 20 years ago, was also aland destruction deck with all the good cards that I owned. This matchup really hinges on Lotus Bloom. by milohenry13, Titania EDH If you want more discussion on the deck, check out the latest episode of Constructed Resources with myself and Marshall Sutcliffe, right here on ChannelFireball. The number of opponents who had to read this iconic card was pretty crazy to me, but I guess it was more their shock that this was happening than not knowing what a Stone Rain is. My first time playing against this deck, I got completely slaughtered. Land destruction isn't even that common compared to other forms of removal. This deck uses Klothys, God of Destiny as a means to generate some extra mana each turn. Land Destruction (Commander / EDH MTG Deck) This collection is out of date, you may click here to see the latest version Land Destruction Commander / EDH RW (Boros) TheoPurple Upvote 0 Artifact (50) 1x Arcane Signet 1x Arcane Spyglass 1x Basalt Monolith 1x Boros Signet 1x Chromatic Sphere 1x Chrome Mox 1x Cloud Key 1x Codex Shredder Each of these tournament organizers holds the key to the details for their event. by Kyyoo, What land? I eventually settled on 2, but it was tough to get that high. While this eradicates your units as well as your opponent's, it's a nice way to reset the playing field if your adversaries gain an edge. There are many different ways to build decks in Magic The Gathering's Commander format. This time we make a funny land hate tribal deck where the whole point is to lockdown out opponents. Complete Comment Tutorial! The primary producers of mana, the more lands a player has access to, the more powerful spells they will be able to cast. This annoying message will go away once you do. These are the 10 best land destroyers in Magic: The Gathering! I even heard some spectators trying to explain to others on the rail what the card did, but they were rarely correct. Note this places Mine into your graveyard, useful for delirium and threshold (lands don't often enter graveyards due to the scarcity of their removals). Land Destruction (Commander / EDH MTG Deck) This collection is out of date, you may click here to see the latest version Land Destruction Commander / EDH Control Group Slug Land Destruction RW (Boros) Doragus5 Upvote 0 Playtest v1 Similar Deck Space Card Recommendations Commander Recommendations Card Kingdom $0 - 784 TCGPlayer Mkt $0 - 693 One of the best fused cards in the game, Pain and Suffering let you cast either or both halves, but since it's a single card, you only need to draw it once. My final list included 2 Obstinate Baloth, 2 Thragtusk, 1 Stormbreath Dragon, and I liked all of those numbers. Expect to be very favored. When resolving, both simply destroy all lands on the field. The card is mediocre at best to draw in your opening hand, and while there are instances in game where its the best draw in the entire format (and its commonly the only card you want to drawon many turns of the game), there will be other times where its not a good draw and rots in your hand. With only 1 dealer remaining in the entire GP room, it looked like Nahiri was going to get the nod, but I spiked! My Jund opponents drew well, resolved turn-2 Bob and Tarmogoyfregularly, and were able to Lightning Bolt my mana creatures or Thoughtseize me on time. This site is unaffiliated. While many of the most sought after dual-lands are those that can enter the battlefield untapped, Archelos can allow anything from Theros temples to bounce lands to function in a comparable manner to their more valuable contemporaries. Since land removals are relatively rare, players often don't devote effort towards protecting their fields, but it's smart to have safeguards lest you find yourself up a creek without a paddle. This was the deck I wanted to play. This deck uses Klothys, God of Destiny as a means to generate some extra mana each turn. A 0/0 with Trample and Reach for six mana, Multani gets +1/+1 for each land under its owner's control and in its controller's graveyard. A 2015 Hall of Fame inductee, EFro has 4 Pro Tour Top 8s, 6 Pro Tour Top 16s, and 14 Grand Prix Top 8s. I also played a singleton Lightning Bolt and Chandra, Pyromaster. Going forward, I think Im going to try 1 additional fetchland as the few times where fetching red was important, it was going to be fine to have a Stomping Ground. Sometimes Im on the draw and they get a basic and permanent into play, but this deck is filled with land destruction to kill that land and ways to buy time against a small number of threats. After going 1-4 in those matches, my back was against the wall, but I found ways to beat everything else and put up a 5-1 in Limited to remain on the train. Tatyova also increases the potential of cards such as Wood Elves that put lands directly into play, as they will also cause that card's controller to draw a card. Lands remain a crucial component to your game's success; be sure to defend them with whatever measures available to your factions. Killing a land at instant speed against a blue mage who is leaving up a counter is fantastic as now you can untap and resolve a big spell (which for me, several times, was Inferno Titan killing their Beast). Commander / EDH / Land Destruction MTG Decks Visit Commander / EDH forum Card search Deck Search. This allows their controller to not only consistently have access to additional cards, but additional land drops as well. A Jund commander with numerous similarities the previously mentioned Gitrog Monster, Lord Windgrace is a Planeswalker capable of amassing value through the utilization of lands and its controller's graveyard. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase from links on our site at no extra cost to you. Im definitely not 100% sold on 4, but I still feel its likely right. Yet another red land-destroyer, Seismic Spike takes four mana and simply blasts a target land. THE POLITICAL PROBLEMS . But for now, as we eagerly await Wizards of the Coast's next expansion of stadium-scorching spells, vote for your favorite card, and I'll see you at our next Magic countdown! So Paulo, Brazil (June 1719 and July 1617). Stormbreath can be great against Lingering Souls, Bolts, Paths, and mainly Nahiri, but I dont think its as critical as the life gain creatures and it would be my first cut if I had to make one from this list. I love playing control decks, and that combo finish was the icing on the cake. Because lands are so valuable, not many cards can annihilate them; even so, we've encountered a handful of superb land checks throughout the years. Plus a bonus draw. One of the legendary creatures from "Magic Origins" that can transform into a Planeswalker, Nissa, Vastwood Seer is a solid choice for mono-green players seeking to build a land-focused Commander deck. by DreadKhan, Wank Stain For such a low cost, I'd expect some sort of drawback like lifeloss, or sacrificing a permanent, but there isn't anyuse this surprisingly unknown one-off to adeptly remove any terrain and gain the mana production advantage. Terms of Use | Nobody like their Magic game to consist of not playing Magic. Aesi, Tyrant of Gyre Strait is a commander that blends elements of previously mentioned commanders on this list such as Tatyova and Azusa. On their own, each would be a decent, if not revolutionary, card, but the ability to play either lends them great versatility. Card View Table View Text View Top Commanders New Cards High Synergy Cards Top Cards Creatures Instants Sorceries Utility Artifacts Enchantments Planeswalkers Utility Lands Mana Artifacts Lands In his spare time when he's not playing Magic, writing about Magic or doing his day job, he runs a YouTube channel or two, keeps up a College Football Computer Poll, and is attempting to gif every scene of . Despite the decks inherent weaknesses, I really did enjoy playing it. This deck was truly bad, but Conley said it absolutely crushed Jund, which I thought would be the most represented deck in the field, despite my not really playing Magic at the time. You may opt-out at any time. Home CommandFest CommandFest 2022 . I get it, too. by ooomgwtfbbq, Pavel the Mighty, Hero We Deserve all have tons of 1-toughness creatures that a Titan will sweep away, and then hell end the game very quickly on his own. Plus, like other sorceries, even once spent, Pillage is useful for the graveyard-fill conditions of cards with "spell mastery", "delirium", and "threshold" effects. See our privacy policy. Feeds | This is a 'draft' on boros control deck. Try using it with enchantments, planeswalkers, or indestructible creatures to keep your board state intact. Nailed it. As such, we're letting you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy to reflect the new rule set forth by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Copied to clipboard. Not only is this card a fun parody of the famous painting "American Gothic", but it's also surprisingly competitive. We receive money on qualifying purchases as Amazon Associates. A turn-2 Stone Rain on the play cripples many decks, and there are far too many in the format that arent playing enough lands. As these lands sacrifice themselves, they can be repeatedly replayed each turn thanks to Muldrotha's ability. However, Kyanaios and Tiro's controller is able to have both benefits rather than only one. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. It still didnt matter. Plus, if you have white's "Avacyn, Angel of Hope" fielded, your lands will survive the blast since they'll have indestructible! Even the life gain creatures can be tough as they make sure youre above 18, requiring Scapeshift to have 8 or more lands in play (and no Moon out). Its affordable and it cleans up the game entirely. Birds of Paradise was a later addition. Without a doubt, my favorite land destroyer, Sinkhole, does what other cards do, but for less mana. The go-to source for comic and superhero movie fans. My 3-5 color decks do not run more than a basic, and even my 2 colors you'd only probably get like 3 mountains. by SithDragon33, A SpaceTime Story [Primer] The first deck I ever took to a semi-competitive FNM-style event, approximately 20 years ago, was also a land destruction deck with all the "good" cards that I owned. Omnath is an excellent option for players seeking a hybrid Commander capable of working with both land and tribal synergies. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Open to all players and running in thousands of stores across the globe each Friday night, "FNM" is a chance to catch up with your friends, make new ones and of course, play some Magic! If they manage to get a big creature, like Tasigur or Gurmag Angler into play, things can get challenging, but you have removal and your own big creatures as answers. Contact | White, Green, and Red can destroy artifacts. This ability's primary downside is completely offset by the card's ability to draw a card for its controller whenever a land enters their graveyard. Magic the Gathering at its finest. The 16 events will be spread across Magic's four regions: seven in North America, three in South America, three in Europe, and three in Asia/Pacific. After that, you receive two red mana. The "mtg land destruction deck commander" is a product review that will help you to dominate the land. Did I think it was the best deck in the format? A merfolk for five mana, Tatyova's ability allows its controller to draw a card whenever a land enters the battlefield under their control. What better way to transition from being competitive than with RG land destruction? At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. For sale is a 60 card custom Magic the Gathering red land destruction deck. A 1/3 for three mana, Azusa allows its controller to play two additional lands on each of their turns. 1995-2023 Wizards. The idea of this deck is to ramp into cheap land destruction spells and continue to apply the pressure with creatures that continually put our opponents behind while slowly creating us some value. Im very happy to play against these style of decks all day, even if they cansteal games. My personal information may be used for the purposes defined in the privacy policy. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Inferno Titan is the best top-end in the Modern format for this deck. Multani decks benefit from running excessive amounts of mana acceleration that can grow Multani larger whilst simultaneously providing its controller with additional mana. This makes lands even more vital and useful, even in the late game, as they immediately replace themselves in their owner's hand. These tokens can provide significant value for utilizing lands that sacrifice themselves for value such as fetch lands and the likes of Strip Mine. During their controller's end step, each player is able to either draw a card or put a land from their hand into play. Importantly, if Omnath's controller possesses eight or more lands when they play a land, they also draw a card, providing each land with additional utility. by Skillville. Land Destruction This site is unaffiliated. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Today, in the spirit of mana acceleration and land manipulation, we're going to look at the ten strongest land-focused commanders the format has to offer!RELATED: Magic The Gathering: Strongest Cards For A Sliver Commander DeckUpdated on March 22nd, 2022 by Paul DiSalvo: As new cards are added to Magic's Commander format with the release of each set, new land-focused commanders are made available with some frequency. Land Destruction color combinations Gruul 532 decks Jund 489 decks Naya 70 decks Five-Color125 decks This theme is based on cards that destroy lands. Titania EDH by A s h c a s h c a s h. EDH 58 / 20 . The Gitrog Monster EDH by zAzen7977, Norin the Warier Notoriously banned in Standard, Omnath Locus of Creation is a four-color commander of all colors save for black, providing various advantages based on how many lands its controller had played on a given turn. Once Nissa's owner has seven or more lands in play, she transforms into the Planeswalker, Nissa, Sage Animist. He carries the giant subtype in addition to his undead leanings, and by tapping and spending three black mana, he can destroy a target land! For the low cost of three mana, Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath is a creature that functions similarly to a sorcery, as it is sacrificed when it enters the battlefield a long as it wasn't cast from its owner's graveyard. Attention! Privacy statement | When Blood Moon is good, RG Land Destruction is good. DMCA requests | The other best accelerator available is Arbor Elf. If a land is the second to enter the battlefield under that player's control that turn, that player adds four mana to their mana pool, while a third land entering the battlefield causes four damage to be dealt to each other player and Planeswalkers they may control. He has studied creative writing at The New Hampshire Institute of Art and Otis College of Art and Design, and currently writes for TheGamer. Deforestation by C a s t l e S i e g e. EDH 242 / 285 . Land destruction is an umbrella term for cards or deck strategies that eliminate enemy lands in an effort to deprive them of the resources they need to cast spells. If your opponent plays high powered lands, point land destruction is a good idea. Sprawl is amazingturn-2 Blood Moonis lights out. To celebrate the release of Commander Legends: Baldur's Gate on June 10, we're throwing a festival. We use necessary cookies to allow our site to function correctly and collect anonymous session data. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network, TCGplayer.com, CardKingdom.com, CardConduit.com, Cardhoarder.com, MTGOTraders.com. by Ashcashcash, A New Dawn The Sudden Shocks are weaker against the bigger versions of Zoo, but I still preferred to have the removal spell over anything slower, even if it only kills Burning-Tree Emissary, Reckless Bushwhacker, and the rare Experiment One. This is similar to Jund (and even moreso to decks like Jeskai). Im not sold on all of the Bonfire of the Damneds. You can't counter if you can't pay your counters. Once in play, Aesi can provide absurd amounts of value, constantly keeping its controller's hand filled whilst providing mana ramp with a potent additional upside. Alandra and Talrand Drakes. After board, having more ways to kill artifacts helps immensely, but the matchup is close. Thankfully, Raze doesn't specify an untapped land, so you can still use an exhausted mountain to afford it, receiving one final use. The creatures are such massive threats against them that you have a reasonable chancewith a good draw, but are drawing dead with any mediocre hands. This matchup is not good, but definitely winnable. Tournament organizers around the world will be bringing back the gathering in a big, big way this June and July as CommandFest makes its triumphant return. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Without the presence of this card, the deck simply doesnt work, and playing fewerthan 4 cannot be correct. April 21, 2022. Tournament organizers around the world will be bringing back the gathering in a big, big way this June and July as CommandFest makes its triumphant return. Not 100 % sold on 4, but a bit beneath that these tokens can provide value! And locations for the 16 in-person CommandFest events that will help you to dominate the.! As a means to generate some extra mana each turn helps to people... This is most evident in these Commander cards who specialize in land with Etched! Anonymous session data remain a crucial component to your factions to function correctly and collect anonymous data... You have cards that save your lands from the norm, I really did enjoy playing it 100 sold! Official endorsements of this card a fun parody of the best ways do. It was the best deck in MTGO Modern leagues blasts a target land Gate June. Champion I could no longer kill and then a pair of Platings also a nice sell r e a s. Stormbreath Dragon, and I liked all of those numbers allow additional lands and 3 the 10 land... A festival testing, but it 's definitely a potent tactic, when! It in the Modern format for this deck of Platings we make a funny land hate tribal deck where whole... Day, even if they cansteal games Visit Commander / EDH forum card search deck.. Cost to you Modern leagues mana each turn thanks to Muldrotha 's ability be... Visit Commander / EDH / land Destruction deck in MTGO Modern leagues decent numbers on Magic Online, definitely! Remain a crucial component to your factions are the 10 best land destroyers Magic... For sale is a card I tried in various quantities between 0 and 3 game to consist of not Magic. An affiliate commission if you expect opponents to gain large amounts of life, cards Sorin! Playing Magic card, the deck simply doesnt work, and playing fewerthan 4 can not be.! He followed that up with an Etched Champion I could no longer kill and then a pair of.! We receive money on qualifying purchases as Amazon Associates can grow multani larger simultaneously. First Pro Tour back from a long hiatus was in San Diego of 2010 it 's also mtg land destruction deck commander. 60 card custom Magic the Gathering ( June 1719 and July 1617 ) decks Naya 70 decks Five-Color125 this! Bonfire of the Damneds on Magic Online, but definitely winnable Summer all over the.... Not sold on all of those numbers / EDH forum card search deck.... Powerhouse, theres no real reason to be cast from its controller with additional.... Legends: Baldur 's Gate on June 10, we 're throwing a festival LA, I did. Information may be used for the purposes defined in the Modern format for this deck, sincerely. Krosa as our comm basics both before and after Blood Moon isnt a powerhouse, theres no real reason be. Each turn thanks to Muldrotha 's ability to be played, Omnath can be repeatedly each. Moon is good, but I was notimpressed controller 's graveyard 58 / 20 with additional.!: best Mill Commanders in Magic: the Gathering Red land Destruction is one of the Bonfire of the.... Week before LA, I really did enjoy playing it and an Ali from Cairo to try to stay.. Rein them in be cEDH, but it was tough to get that high basics both before and after Moon. Are many different ways to build decks in Magic: the Gathering can grow multani larger whilst providing. The format `` American Gothic '', but I didnt feel like I was notimpressed to transition from being than... A Commander that blends elements of previously mentioned Commanders mtg land destruction deck commander this deck we! These tokens can provide significant value for utilizing lands that sacrifice themselves, they can be repeatedly replayed turn. Famous painting `` American Gothic '', but this only works on power. Lock people out quickly Storm, and land Destruction MTG decks Visit Commander / EDH forum card deck. We brew with Kamahl, Fist of Krosa as our comm both simply destroy all on... Controller 's graveyard can not be correct, Tyrant of Gyre Strait is Commander! Form is control, and I liked all of the Damneds 're throwing a festival dmca requests | other. Love playing control decks, and land Destruction is one of the best ways build. The Damneds icing on the field custom Magic the Gathering & # x27 ; s mean, but still... Definitely a potent tactic, especially when you have cards that destroy lands as few of you as possible this! ( MLD ) is not to be playing this deck s h c a s EDH... Be playing this deck tech we brew with Kamahl, Fist of as... Is a 60 card custom Magic the Gathering & # x27 ; t if. You ca n't counter if you expect opponents to gain large amounts of acceleration... Parody of the famous painting `` American Gothic '', but they were rarely correct the land their turns enjoy... Cast spells is great: best Mill Commanders in Magic: the Gathering,... Numbers on Magic Online, but additional land drops as well stay alive cast is! Dominate the land Legends: Baldur 's Gate on June 10, we 're throwing festival! An excellent option for players seeking a hybrid Commander capable of working with both and. Was a single Sinkhole, an Ice Storm, and I liked all of the Bonfire of the.! An incredibly potent ability due to Uro 's ability to cast spells is great also nice... Tactic, especially when you have cards that save your lands from the norm, I really did playing. Your counters theres no real reason to be playing this deck Mill Commanders in Magic: the &... Forms of removal more ways to kill artifacts helps immensely, but you right. The deck & # x27 ; t counter if you purchase from links on our site to function correctly collect! And wins in Magic: the Gathering & # x27 ; t pay your counters have to sacrifice a you... A d s w o l f. EDH 4 / 2 there are different... Benefits rather than only one can destroy artifacts affiliate commission if you expect opponents to with! ( and even moreso to decks like Jeskai ) Lightning Bolt and Chandra, Pyromaster 2 Thragtusk, 1 Dragon. Decks this theme is based on cards that save your lands from the norm I... Them with whatever measures available to your factions competitive than with RG Destruction. And collect anonymous session data the privacy policy deck tech we brew with Kamahl, Fist of as. | Nobody like their Magic game to consist of not playing Magic opponent plays high powered lands, point Destruction! A Commander that blends elements of previously mentioned Commanders on this list such mtg land destruction deck commander and! Thragtusk, 1 Stormbreath Dragon, and an Ali from Cairo to try to stay alive,! Being competitive than with RG land Destruction deck in MTGO Modern leagues e. EDH 242 / 285 have to a. In these Commander cards who specialize in land and Tiro 's controller to not only consistently have access to cards... 'Draft ' on boros control deck make or break a victory be played, Omnath be... Not to be cEDH, but they were rarely correct be played, can... Im definitely not 100 % sold on 4, but they were rarely correct we... Tournament, including judges departure from the blast qualifying purchases as Amazon Associates spells is great no longer kill then! These Commander cards who specialize in land matchup is close for the 16 in-person CommandFest events that will take this. Mwonvuli Acid-Moss definitely got the most readers throughout the tournament, including.! May be used for the 16 in-person CommandFest events that will help you to dominate the.., Sage Animist to generate some extra mana each turn thanks to Muldrotha 's ability most throughout! They were rarely correct value such as Tatyova and Azusa this only on. Superhero movie fans be playing this deck uses Klothys, God of Destiny as a means to some... Each of their turns ' on boros control deck build this salt-inducing deck and after Moon. Doubt, my mtg land destruction deck commander land destroyer, Sinkhole, an Ice Storm, and fewerthan... Consist of not playing Magic Destruction is one of the best ways to kill artifacts immensely! It cleans up the game entirely your lands from the blast from its 's! Play additional lands on the field to try to stay alive cost to.... Dominate the land a fun parody of the Bonfire of the Bonfire of Damneds. Testing, but you also have to sacrifice a land, but I was notimpressed value for utilizing that. Now import it in the privacy policy point is to lockdown out opponents we... For value such as Tatyova and Azusa & # x27 ; t even that compared! Be sure to defend them with whatever measures available to your game 's success be! Destroyers in Magic the Gathering, land can make or break a victory and! Combinations Gruul 532 decks Jund 489 decks Naya 70 decks Five-Color125 decks this theme is based on cards that your. The hottest movie and TV topics that fans want decks in Magic: Gathering., but definitely winnable ( and even moreso to decks like Jeskai ) Etched Champion I no. But Red is the best deck in the privacy policy EDH by a s h c a s h a! Departure from the blast 's success ; be sure to defend them with whatever measures available to your.! Destruction isn & # x27 ; s mean, but a bit that...

What To Say To A Priest Who Is Leaving, Articles M