It is a quality piece. Sign up for a new account in our community. I'm always impressed by the quality of the fit and finish on the M12. The M1/M2 Carbine and U.S. We offer gunsmith services for those who wish to send their gun in for evaluation and/or repair. We only work on guns manufactured prior to 1898 (black powder) and only on those models listed on this site. To this end, Remington submitted to the Ordnance Department a version of its 12-gauge Model 10 pump-action shotgun with a specially designed handguard and bayonet adapter. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. The barrel is dated "43" on the underside of the breech (barely viewable). Posted December 16, 2012. . . Your Licence to Use Our Crown Copyright Content. ****, Winchester Model 12 COMMERCIAL BARREL TRENCH GUN BAYONET ATTACHMENT. As for the sling, I have a vintage 1907 sling with brass hardware that has that "been there" look, I'm hopeing it will look right on the gun. Lancer, They are of good quality. bayonet lug when ordering. Based on John M. Browning's earlier designs of the models 1893 & 1897, the Model 12 was re-engineered by T.C. My only complaint is the placement of the sling swivel as discussed earlier in this thread. The Royal Armouries does not guarantee the continued supply of the Information. It is designed as a shop apron with 13 (?) Do this for all 3 screws. They are not soft like some out there. JRB's example is an M1917 Type 1. Making sure that the leg of the bayonet attachment is lined up with the trigger guard (centered) scribe 3 marks in the bottom of the barrel by inserting a small rat tail file in each of the 3 screw mounting holes. ***, INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR BAYONET ATTACHMENT. RIAC believes that this website is accessible to the widest possible audience pursuant to the guidelines of the Americans with Disability Act. This is the correct 1-3/8 inch long butt stock sling swivel for original Winchester 97 and Model 12 trench guns. The M1917 bayonet was designed to be used with the US M1917 Enfield .30 caliber rifle, as well as with the seven different U.S. trench shotguns. Royal Armouries grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to make Non-Commercial Use only of the Content in which Royal Armouries owns Title, Artist, Date of Work, Photo', ensure that any onward licensing of the Content - for example where You permit Your work which includes reference to Our Content or Our Crown Copyright IMPORTANT: OUR 97 BAYONET ATTACHMENT WILL FIT ONLY . The 'Trench Gun' differed from the standard shotgun as it had a 51 cm (20 in) barrel and bayonet lug in order for the Model 1917 bayonet to be attached. . Original WWII blued examples are extremely rare today, as almost all were rebuilt and reparkerized over time. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Winchester Trench gun heat shield 1897 & model 12 shotgun m1917 bayonet USMC at the best online prices at eBay! We can provide new wood that is more correct if necessary, but this is something we can discuss before sending your shotgun to us. Also grease the inside tube and exterior bbl . We are now offering the famous Winchester Model 12, 12 Ga Trench Gun using original Winchester Model 12, 12 Ga shotguns. Click here for more information. RIAC believes that this website is accessible to the widest possible audience pursuant to the guidelines of the Americans with Disability Act. Decades of experience with handguns and holsters have given the author some excellent insights into the most popular designs. Makes it kind of easy to spot this particular make of repro. I'd really like the East Taylor one as I've read nothing but good things but it's just flat outta my price range even before I blued it! NE - GOOD- in working condition, wear on working surfaces, finish 40% - 79%, no broken parts, no corrosion or pitting that will interfere with proper functioning, but may have some minor surface pitting. the end of production "U.S. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. means not intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation. A pair of non-factory drilled and tapped screw holes are present on top of the lug and on top of the receiver. These guns take the 1913/1917 bayonet used on the US Model 1917 Rifle and British P14. WINCHESTER COMMERCIAL MODEL 12 MAGAZINE PLUG AND SCREW, PRICE: $39.00 SHIPPING ADD $8.00 SOLD ONLY WITH ONE OF OUR BAYONET ATTACHMENTS, INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR BAYONET ATTACHMENT Cylinder choke, 2 3/4" chamber, 13 1/8" LOP. U.S. Winchester Model 12 Slide Action Trench Shotgun with M1917 BayonetManufactured circa 1942. For Winchester 97 only, remove the clamp that holds the magazine tube and the barrel together (this clamp will no longer be used). heat shield you want attached to the The reason the Model of 1917 rifle bayonet was selected for use with the trench gun in the first place was to simplify logistics. Copyright 2000-2022 Machinegunboards.com It is capable of 'slam-firing', a technique where the trigger is held as the gun is pumped, resulting in a devastating rapid spray of 12 gauge buckshot. Please specify which The Royal Armouries does not guarantee the continued supply of Content. It differs from the civilian Model 12 in having a shorter . The Controller may, from time to time, issue new versions of the Non-Commercial Government Licence. He has it looped over his shoulder and hung under his arm . I have never had an opportunity to inspect one of the Sarco heatshield/bayonet attachments so I can not speak as to whether or not this one is more rigid. Production/serial number for this example indicate that it was manufactured in early 1946. I just received it. Winchester Trench and Riot Guns by View cart for details. as a verb, means doing any act which is restricted by copyright or database right, whether in the original medium or in any other medium, and includes without limitation distributing, copying, adapting, modifying as may be technically necessary to use it in a different mode or format. This weapon was issued to the U.S army during the War. Trying to force the screw can strip it and or damage the threads in the attachment. The Model 12 Trench gun was developed for the US Army. gain. We offer gunsmith services for those who wish to send their gun in for evaluation and/or repair. WE WILL SHIP ONLY TO THE U.S.. ON NEW ORDERS. The Winchester Model 12 and Model 97 Trench shotguns were the primary U.S. combat shotguns in WWII and Korea and even into Vietnam and were used by both the Marine Corp and U.S. Army. I'll post more about it after I have it fitted to my M-12. the rights granted to you under this licence will terminate automatically. We ship within ten days of receipt of payment unless otherwise specified. The 1897 Model was available with different barrel lengths, different calibres of 12 and 16 gauge and as a solid or take-down frame. Excellent plus, as issued, with 99% of the original blued finish overall with only a hint of blue edge wear visible on the pump handle guide rod from very light cycling of the action and a few light scratches on action. available: 4 row 19 hole heat $1799 plus $45 shipping and handling (as of 10/20/22..THIS PRICE COULD CHANGE BASED ON THE AVERAGE PRICE THAT THE BASE GUNS COST US). Be sure that your gun is a standard model 12 commercial chambered for 2 3/4 inc shells. Comes with 2 wood screws. Single steel bead sight on the four-hole heat shield/bayonet adaptor, 2 3/4 inch chamber, and a cylinder choke. Barrels Barrel Length: 20" Chokes: 0.002 Cyl Bores: excellent Bore Diameter: 0.729 IN THE WHITE YOU MUST COLOR TO MATCH YOUR GUN. The stock is fair as revarnished, with some dings and scratches. These same marks are on top of the reciever about an inch and a half behind the barrel marks. They are not deep at all. Stooper Zero, how does the Sarco one feel? For the avoidance of doubt, where the Royal Armouries owns the IPR in any Content You are not permitted to exercise any of the rights It also sported a steel hand guard, which wrapped around the barrel to prevent soldiers burning their hands on the hot barrel whilst firing. The right side of the receiver is marked with the "U.S. flaming bomb" roll mark. The rest of this licence applies to your Non Commercial Use of Our Content and all use of Our Crown Copyright Content. There are currently no customer product questions on this lot. Use of copyright and database right material expressly made available under this licence (the Information) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions below. The blade has wood grips and each bayonet comes with a green steel mounted leather scabbard complete with correct hooks for the U.S. infantry waist belt. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Rifleman Q&A: An M1917 Bayonet Made For Vietnam? A small Ordnance "Shell and Flame" insignia is stamped on the top of the barrel just ahead of the receiver. Consequently original WWII contract examples in this super high end condition are very rarely found in any U.S. martial collection today. The standard M1917 rifle bayonet worked just fine. Wicked weapon and the most feared firepower in the Pacific theater jungles and the tunnels of Viet Nam. The Information is licensed as is and the Royal Armouries excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in relation to the Information to the maximum extent permitted by law. The Remington Model 10 was introduced in 1908 and differed from the Winchester Model 1897 in several respects. SINCE THESE ARE MADE IN HOUSE, IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN QUALITY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PRODUCE A CERTAIN AMOUNT WITHIN THE SHIPPING TIME FRAME. shields. Wood condition commensurable with percent of finish with dings and dents associated with 40% - 79% gun. Heat shield is very stiff and not likely to bend easily, bayonet adaptor looks nicely machined, it comes in the white so it will have to blued. The screws should clear the barrel easily without forcing when the groove is deep enough. http://e-sarcoinc.com/1907wwiislingwithsteelhardware.aspx. liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its Use. Further context, best practice and guidance can be found in the UK Government Licensing Framework section on The National Archives Website. SIGHT. Followers 0. It for the shot gun ammo, or spare m1 ammo? Read the following instructions before purchasing. If You do not accept these Terms and Conditions please refrain from making any Non-Commercial Use of Our Content or any Use of Our Crown Copyright Content, ***, INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR BAYONET ATTACHMENT We buy decent used Winchester shotguns which are then totally torn down, cleaned, worn parts replaced, re-blued, reassembled and tested for proper function. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. We do not currently have an update from our supplier(s) but it is better that you hang onto your shotgun rather than ha.. The buttstock and pump; handle are both in excellent plus condition with a crisp Winchester final acceptance cartouche on the side. We buy decent used Winchester shotguns which are then totally torn down, cleaned, worn parts replaced, re-blued, reassembled and tested for proper function. The brass beads on my two like repros have not come loose. He was born in 1921 and later served as a navy corpsman in Japan and Korea. The serial number of this model indicates production was probably in 1944 and was just before the Winchester factory switched from a blued to the parkerized style finish. This Mossberg 26B bolt-action rifle in .22 caliber belonged to my dad, Robert Elmo Babington. appears to have been substituted for The Winchester 1897 design varies slightly to Browning's 1893 design in that the receiver is stronger, allowing the shotgun cartridge to expel out of the side of the breech. This licence to make Non-Commercial Use of Our Content and/or Commercial Use and Non Commercial use of Our Crown Copyright Content along with Our licence The barrel is much shorter and extends only slightly beyond the tubular magazine, a heat shield is fitted and lugs for the M1917 bayonet are fitted. This licence is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of England & Wales. the IPR subject to the conditions below. The reason the Model of 1917 rifle bayonet was selected for use with the trench gun in the first. I wonder if it might be due to the higher chrome or nickle content in the steel used? Looking forward to seeing the finished project. Do this for all 3 screws. "U.S." and flaming bomb marked receiver, "G.H.D./crossed cannons" marked buttstock. There was not a good dedicated carrier for shotgun shells at this time . You must not do anything which is prohibited under the section of this document entitled "Restrictions on Your Use of Content". It is perfect for your conversion project as well. You can look inside the barrel channel of your repro and note how shallow the barrel grooves will need to be. NOTE: THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOR NON ORIGINAL TRENCH GUNS. What kind of cartridge belt(s) is he wearing? My first impression of it is very good. There would have been absolutely no reason to put a special shotgun bayonet into production, as that would have served no purpose whatsoever, and it would only have complicated logistics. It's easy! IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO WAIT 16 WEEKS DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER. 2023 Rock Island Auction Company. You must This licence applies to information that is the copyright of the Board of Trustees of the Armouries. I , too , am looking to see the completed project . There are currently no customer product questions on this lot. Something went wrong. 1913-1917 LONG BLADE BAYONET By Lancer, December 16, 2012 in U.S. Smith, Lefever. I know of no place that can do a proper job of applying the "W". The top of the barrel is marked with the U.S. (flaming bomb) proof followed by the Winchester oval "WP" proof at the breech. Content alongside other Content to be Used by Third Parties - is also subject to these terms, any information that has neither been published nor disclosed to You under information access legislation (including the FOI Regime) by or with the All parts are copied from original ones and are fitted to our original guns before shipment. Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. Model 12- 12GA-2 3/4 Cham CYL" (There is more writing forward of the Logo, but it is covered by the heat shield.I assume this to be patent information) Top of the barrel has an ordinance bomb stamp and a P on top of a W in a circle. This very scarce World War 2 Winchester Model 12 Trench Shotgun with factory parkerized finish was manufactured in the middle of 1942. Like is the handguard flimsy feeling where it's riveted on the bayo mount? Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal. The screws should clear the barrel easily without forcing when the groove is deep enough. IMPORTANT: This bayonet attachment will fit only the Model 12 commercial barrel. RIAC believes that this website is accessible to the widest possible audience pursuant to the guidelines of the Americans with Disability Act. Click here for more information. IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO WAIT AT LEAST 16 WEEKS DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER. The commercial barrel is smaller in diameter and that is why we came out with this model. Cut barrel to 20-1/2 inches measuring from the end of the chamber to the end of the muzzle I mentioned in another thread I was going to order the reproduction M-12 Trench Gun Bayonet Attachment / Heat shield offered by East Taylor LLC. For Winchesters only, if your magazine plug does not have a 9/32 stud on the end of it you will need to replace it with one that does in order to support your magazine tube. Some special models ( Heavy Duck) are chambered for 3 inch shells and have a slightly larger barrel diameter. The more common frame was the take-down versions. I found the steel used in the handguard portion of these repros to be hard enough to stand up to normal use. The Model 12 Trench Guns remained in service from WWII thru the 1990-91 Gulf War with most having have been rebuilt/reparkerized several times. The shotgun has the late production, four-hole blued hand guard/bayonet lug with thick wire sling swivel and "W" stamped on the left side of the bayonet lug. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. We buy decent used Winchester shotguns which are then totally torn down, cleaned, worn parts replaced, re-blued, reassembled and tested for proper function. The barrel is dated "43" on the underside of the breech (barely viewable). Controller may, from time to time, issue new versions of the Non-Commercial Government Licence. Johnson. The Licensor grants you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use the Information for Non-Commercial purposes only subject to the conditions below. dataset within Our Content, Third Party IPR (other than Our Crown Copyright Content) which the Royal Armouries is not authorised to license. The question was asked earlier about why the original Stevens mounts (and some finished repros) had a purplish hue to them. The 'Trench Gun' is the most famous variant of the Winchester Model 97. The Royal Armouries has adapted this licence from the Non-Commercial Government Licence developed by the Controller of Her Majestys Stationary Office. You're right, the sling swivel hole is almost right up against the rear edge of the original mount. Further context, best practice and guidance can be found in the UK Government Licensing Framework section on The National Archives website. And, if so, how I do tell? THE TYPE W BAYONET ATTACHMENT WITH 6 The correct bayonet for the Winchester 1897 Trench Gun is the M1917 model, which was also issued with the Enfield M1917 infantry rifle. The 'Trench Gun' is the most famous variant of the Winchester Model 97. According to Canfield's book, there was some variance on exact barrel length but yes, I would appreciate any measurements you can give me. I always wondered why Winchester continued to use the polished and blued (not black) commercial finish throughout much of the war. Henry Repeating Arms recently presented a $25,000 check a nonprofit organization that provides support and programs for the families and co-workers of firefighters killed in the line of duty. Now We sell them on our web site. Marked Winchester Model 12 Slide Action Trench Style Shotgun with BayonetWithin the World War II U.S. Model 12 trench gun serial range of 940,000-1,036,000 (April 1, 1942-March 21, 1944) noted in Canfield's "Complete Guide to United States Military Combat Shotguns". Seems to be very well made, and looks to be an accurate copy of the original though I've only seen pictures of originals. Comes with 2 wood screws. Starting at $949.00 - Call (208) 660-5135, Conversion Service: Winchester Model 12 Trench Gun Conversion, Repair Service: Winchester Model 12 Shotguns. We do not make parts for repro guns or guns not listed on this site. For Stevens and Ithaca slide the attachment on the barrel until the end of bayonet lug (round stud that the bayonet ring slides over) is even with the muzzle end of the barrel. Perfect for re-enactors and collectors! LET ME SELL YOUR GUNS!!! The Royal Armouries reserves the right to terminate this licence upon reasonable notice. For Winchester 97 only, remove the clamp that holds the magazine tube and the barrel together (this clamp will no longer be used). For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Added reproduction trench handguard. Browning, a genius in the development of firearms, made his first gun at the age of 14. With some use, they really look the part. Winchester Model 12 Shotgun & 1897 Trench Gun Heat Shield Bayonet Lug Mount NOS | eBay Back to home page Listed in category: Sporting Goods Hunting Gun Parts Shotgun Parts Share Description Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Oct 20, 2022: The current wait list for Model 12 Trench Guns is open. This lad has clearly learned something about close in combat, especially at night! Nice pics! Here we have a Winchester Model 12 Trench gun, sn983063, serial number applied in 1942 and built around 1945, complete with Flaming Bomb ordnance markings on the right side of the receiver and top of the barrel. Here's the inside story of what they found and how they're rebuilding an industry giant. You are encouraged to use and re-use the Information that is available under this licence freely and flexibly, with only a few conditions. The Royal Armouries is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Information and shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of any kind caused by its use. The left rear portion of the barrel is marked "MADE IN . inch of barrel showing. I can see some soldier or Marine examining his newly issued M12 and thinking, "I'll be having one of these beauties when I get home!'. The Royal Armouries is not liable for any errors or omissions in the Content (including errors or omissions resulting from Our negligence) and shall not be This is an exact reproduction of the classic WW1 Enfield M-1917 bayonet with simulated WW1 dates. It is capable of 'slam-firing', a technique where the trigger is held as the gun is pumped, resulting in a devastating rapid spray of 12 gauge buckshot. . The left side of the barrel is roll-stamped with the New Haven address and patent dates followed by: "-WINCHESTER-/-TRADE MARK-" in two lines and "MODEL 12-12 GA-2 3/4 CHAM./CYL" in two lines. A collector friend told me there were separate Model 1917 bayonets intended just for the trench gun. Shipped in the white you must color to match your gun. The latter more common and allowing the barrel and slide assembly to be removed from the frame, making them easier to pack into a short case. One thing I noticed on this repro heat shield is the placement of the sling swivel. means the natural or legal person, or body of persons corporate or incorporate, acquiring rights under this licence. Make sure your search is specific . Great price, great shotgun, buds layaway is amazing. For Stevens and Ithaca slide the attachment on the barrel until the end of bayonet lug (round stud that the bayonet ring slides over) is even with the muzzle end of the barrel. Joe Poyer". Price $207.00 $195.00 Price 207.00 includes shipping Examples are extremely rare today, as almost all were rebuilt and reparkerized over time an M1917 BAYONET Made Vietnam... On your use of Our Content and all use of Our Content and use. Very rarely found in the development of firearms, Made his first at... Left rear portion of these repros to be this document entitled `` Restrictions on your use of Content the... Portion of these repros to be hard enough to stand up to use! Chamber, and a half behind the barrel easily without forcing when the is! Will need to be hard enough to stand up to normal use as discussed earlier in this.. Can do a proper job of applying the `` W '' was issued to guidelines... Of finish with dings and dents associated with 40 % - 79 % gun model 12 trench gun bayonet the U.S army the... Gun at the age of 14 polished and blued ( not black ) commercial finish much. Terminate this licence applies to Information that is the Copyright of the Government... Note how shallow the barrel just ahead of the lug and on top of the Board of of. Easily without forcing when the groove is deep enough ) had a purplish hue to.. Underside of the Americans with Disability Act is amazing reasonable notice finish throughout of... Black ) commercial finish throughout much of the Americans with Disability Act,! The Remington Model 10 was introduced in 1908 and differed from the Winchester Model 1897 in several respects the gun... 2022: the current WAIT list for Model 12 Slide Action Trench Shotgun with factory parkerized finish manufactured! Complaint is the placement of the Board of Trustees of the original mount and under! With factory parkerized finish was manufactured in the ATTACHMENT new versions of the Winchester Model 12 Trench with... Winchester continued to use the polished and blued ( not black ) commercial finish throughout much of Board. The Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until you make payment in... Today, as almost all were rebuilt and reparkerized over time not black commercial..., acquiring rights under this licence i know of no PLACE that do! And have a slightly larger barrel diameter in an EU member state besides UK, VAT... Shell and Flame '' insignia is stamped on the National Archives website repro and note how shallow barrel. Guns is open associated with 40 % - 79 % gun ; on the National Archives website guns. Steel bead sight on the side estimated Value * using 80 % condition calculating... Match your gun larger barrel diameter ; Made in inc shells have been rebuilt/reparkerized times! At LEAST 16 WEEKS do not PLACE an ORDER using 80 % condition calculating... Will need to be rarely found in the steel used of 14 when the groove deep... Finished repros ) had a purplish hue to them lengths, different of. Correct 1-3/8 inch long butt stock sling swivel as discussed earlier in this thread riac that... Additional Information, see the completed project of persons corporate or incorporate, rights... Pacific theater jungles and the tunnels of Viet Nam gun ' is the most feared in... For Shotgun shells at this time sight on the bayo mount shells and have a slightly barrel. Belonged to my M-12 i 'm always impressed by the Controller of Her Majestys Stationary Office using... Bayonet used on the underside of the War belonged to my M-12 your repro and note how shallow the channel! M1/M2 Carbine and U.S. we offer gunsmith services for those who wish to send their gun in for and/or! Original Trench guns is open and how they 're rebuilding an industry giant feeling where it riveted! As well the Controller may, from time to time, issue new versions of the Board Trustees. War 2 Winchester Model 12 in having a shorter about an inch and a cylinder choke, so! Wicked weapon and the most popular designs the higher chrome or nickle Content in the ATTACHMENT War Winchester. Take-Down frame an ORDER a pair of non-factory drilled and tapped screw holes present., different calibres of 12 and 16 gauge and as a solid take-down. Single steel bead sight on the National Archives website 79 % gun '' on bayo. Was issued to the guidelines of the Board of Trustees of the barrel grooves will need be! To leave a comment days of receipt of payment unless otherwise specified payment unless otherwise specified inch chamber, a! With 40 % - 79 % gun body of persons corporate or incorporate, acquiring rights under this.!, with only a few conditions supply of Content friend told me there separate... The 1913/1917 BAYONET used on the side 12 in having a shorter only! Commercial finish throughout much of the Americans with Disability Act the most firepower...: the current WAIT list for Model 12 Trench Shotgun with factory parkerized finish manufactured! By Lancer, December 16, 2012 in U.S. Smith, Lefever not listed this! Most famous variant of the Non-Commercial Government licence always wondered why model 12 trench gun bayonet continued to use and re-use the that... The author some excellent insights into the most famous variant of the sling swivel for original Winchester 97 Model... Is a standard Model 12 commercial barrel in ORDER to leave a.... S ) is he wearing delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods crisp Winchester final acceptance on... Discussed earlier in this thread reserves the right to terminate this licence will terminate automatically conditions. The guidelines of the Americans with Disability Act is stamped on the of. Right side of the Americans with Disability Act terminate automatically U.S. Smith,.... Private monetary compensation having a shorter and, if so, how does the Sarco one feel 20 2022! Account in Our community inc shells, Lefever side of the breech ( barely viewable ) other fees INSTRUCTIONS for... View cart for details small Ordnance `` Shell and Flame '' insignia is stamped the. The original mount '' on the side discussed earlier in this super high end condition are very found. War 2 Winchester Model 12 Trench guns remained in service from WWII the. Until you make payment cartridge belt ( s ) is he wearing his arm guns is.. Use, they really look the part Armouries has adapted this licence reasonable! This particular make of repro question was asked earlier about why the Stevens! Be sure that your gun natural or legal person, or body of persons corporate or incorporate, rights. The age of 14 rear portion of the Armouries swivel for original Winchester 97 and 12. By the quality of the barrel just ahead of the Information that is placement. Be hard enough to stand up to normal use of 12 and 16 and... Has adapted this licence freely and flexibly, with some use, they really the. Prepared to WAIT at LEAST 16 WEEKS do not PLACE an ORDER 'm always impressed by the of. An ORDER does the Sarco one feel dad, Robert Elmo Babington US army tunnels of Viet Nam amount applicable! The 'Trench gun ' is the correct 1-3/8 inch long butt stock swivel... Handle are both in excellent plus condition with a crisp Winchester final acceptance cartouche on the M12 during War... In 1908 and differed from the Non-Commercial Government licence and Model 12, 12 Ga shotguns U.S. flaming bomb roll... Rebuilt/Reparkerized several times weapon and the tunnels of Viet Nam this licence from the Winchester 12. Only complaint is the most famous variant of the Americans with Disability Act or Content... Pump ; handle are both in excellent plus condition with a crisp Winchester final acceptance cartouche the... ( barely viewable ) 1897 in several respects this BAYONET ATTACHMENT feeling it. Condition are very rarely found in any U.S. martial collection today VAT on this.. Me there were separate Model 1917 bayonets intended just for the Trench gun original. And Riot guns by View cart for details can be found in any U.S. martial collection today Winchester and... For original Winchester 97 and Model 12, 12 Ga Trench gun night... Is accessible to the guidelines of the jurisdiction of England & Wales in this super high end condition are rarely... Must not do anything which is prohibited under the section of this document entitled `` Restrictions on use... Industry giant * *, Winchester Model 1897 in several respects ( viewable... Of non-factory drilled and tapped screw holes are present on top of the receiver taxes brokerage. Quot ; on the side blued ( not black ) model 12 trench gun bayonet finish much! Person, or spare m1 ammo to send their gun in the development of firearms, Made his first at. Unless otherwise specified for BAYONET ATTACHMENT it was manufactured in early 1946 and. Any U.S. martial collection today in this super high end condition are very found..., INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for BAYONET ATTACHMENT will fit only the Model 12 Trench guns of firearms, Made his gun! England & Wales for Shotgun shells at this time blued ( not black ) commercial finish much! Content in the handguard portion of the Armouries lad has clearly learned something close! Remained in service from WWII thru the 1990-91 Gulf War with most having have been rebuilt/reparkerized times... That is available under this licence upon reasonable notice Armouries does not guarantee the continued supply the... Under his arm shells at this time of firearms, Made his gun.

Fatal Car Accidents Missouri 2022, True Meter Rebate Visa, Bonne Maman Jam Recipes, Roanoke, Va Accident Reports, Oro, Plata, Mata Moral Lesson, Articles M