Maximo is the exotic, romantic take on Max that youve been looking for. Ximeno. Cristian is a name of English origins and the meaning of Cristian isa follower of Christ. Aitor is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an out-of-the-box name from Spain. Aureliano is a romantic and regal name with strong Latin roots. Hello, Im Evan, I have been working with writing for over eight years.I provide Parenting Tips, Baby Names, Mothers Love, Crafting Ideas For Kids, etc. For centuries this name was associated primarily with the towering figure of Italian Renaissance painter-scientist-inventor Leonardo da Vinci, and was scarcely used outside the Latin culture. For decades, four names have been widely used, they being Antonio, Jose, Francisco and Manuel. Nathaniel 13. Beck 13. 2-Syllable Middle Names. And Rafa is a cute nickname. Vicente. Asher 9. Aaron is a strong name for your baby boy. I hope you find the perfect name from this list of Latino and hispanic baby boy names for your little bundle of joy! A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Name - IAGO Camilo. Felipe. This information is for educational purposes only and not a substitution for professional health services. All of us do. Xavier is a rare baby boy name. Santino or Santiago (Santi for short). 100 Spanish & Hispanic Names for Boys Long or short, classic or modern, popular or uncommon, we have every type of Hispanic and Latino boy name. With only four letters, this name still manages to pack a punch. On the other hand, some of the names that were on the minds of future moms in 2015 haven't been chosen as much this year, including Juan, Ethan, Alonso, Mximo, and Damin. It strikes a perfect balance between being exotic while still being easily recognizable. You can choose angel baby names as an inspirational middle name for your baby boy or pick from the following: Leonardo Origin: Latin Meaning/Description: Lion or brave Rafael Origin: Hebrew Meaning/Description: God heals Romeo Origin: Italian Isandro is a rare I name. Its short and can be used either language, and even though its already a short name it can also be shortened to Lou as a nickname! Nowadays, the name Ethan is used all over the world in a variety of cultures and languages. 8. Emiliano is a distinct and mature Spanish baby name. Thanks!! And if you're a Broadway fan, this would be a perfect name for your. Meaning advice and protector. Originally of Germanic origin, Fernando means adventurer. Both Ferdinand and Fernando are exquisite choices for a brave and adventurous baby boy, but Fernando has more of an exotic and regal sound. Alder Oak; Arden Clay; Arlow Birch (double . Recently, it has been climbing the charts in America, Spain, and Latin America. Zavier is one of the more popular and fresh Z names. Adam 3. Here are some examples of second names (celebrities) Laura Jean Reese Witherspoon Walter Bruce Willis William Bradley Pitt David Jude Law Robyn Rihanna Fenty Aubrey Drake Graham Christopher Ashton Kutcher This alternate spelling adds an edgy and trendy look to the name. Absolom - Father is Peace. The Spanish and Portuguese made this name their own and have kept it relevant for centuries. Enzo is a zippy, exotic choice. If you havent already guessed from the name of my blog, that choice was Lennox! Here we have put together a list of cool, catchy, best, amazing, creative, and funny Spanish middle names to make your search easier. Many of the above examples have drastically different pronunciation en ingles. If you have roots in Argentina or Chile, you may find this name to be more common than those from other countries. Jorge. When she's not editing, she's creating online courses for her piano students or hanging out on her beautiful local beach. I used to say Thiago in my head all day long, imagining the day I would meet my little prince. Emiliano has extensive historical significance in Mexican culture. Stoic and strong, Estevan is a great choice for your baby boy. Meaning to be strong. 34. Here are 10 of the most popular Spanish boy names loved by parents around the globe: 1. Marino. 43. Among the most popular middle names today are Grace, Rose, and Marie for girls, and James, Lee, and Michael for boys. Curious to know more about your family name and the last names and meanings of other countries, check out our package on last names from around the world. Adrien 2. Nicknames like Ed or Eddie add a touch of familiarity and fun to this stoic name. The name Claudio is primarily a male name of Latin origin that meansLame. Julian is an English and Latin name with a rich history. The decision becomes even more strenuous when you are in a multicultural family like myself. Bearer of Christ. Csar. 5. Jago is a dashing alternative to overused favorite Jacob. Christian (English origin) meaning "a Christian." Used for both boys and girls during the Middle Ages. Preferably I would use as a girl name because I think its very powerful and girl boss like. Joaqun. Raul and French brother Raoul are much more appealing than flat-footed daddy Ralph. Orson: (Italian origin) means 'little bear cub.' 33. Our Baby Name Generator can also help you find the perfect and unique name for your little boy. Names that saw a surprising uptick in popularity this year were Adrin (up 39 spots), Izan (up 24), Salvador (up 22), and Hugo (up 20). 31. Ramon is a name that is easily recognizable without fears of it being overused. Recent celebrity choices include Dove, Sage, and Wolf. What a great name, especially if your son is born in the season of falling leaves. Your child or the person you are considering naming your child after must be really precious to you and may turn out to be or already be an extraordinary person. 73. Marcos is the Spanish and Portuguese equivalent to the ancient Roman male name Marcus after the Roman fertility god Mars. We have a Julian already (because it is such a beautiful and strong name in Spanish) and we may be going with Benjamin for the baby coming next April! Julin. Meaning God will strengthen. Beloved. If youre expecting or adopting and would like to apply to be a part of the series, click here to fill out this form about your situation and name preferences!! Abad This cute and short Hispanic name refers to someone 'who is eternal'. "The ruler of the land," from the Germanic land (land) and rihhi (ruler). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Ooh, I love Ezequiel! Families in Spain, Sweden, New Zealand, and the United States all had Lucas in their Top 10 baby boy names in 2020. Mateo: The Spanish form of Matthew meaning " gift from God ". Axel- Means the Lord of calm and tranquility. Abe- This is the shorter version of the Biblical name Abraham, and means a father of many nations. Its kinda funny that Im into names cuz Im 14 and I wont even thing about kids for another 15 + years ! Bilingual Boy Names (Names That Work in Spanish + English), How To Make A Gallery Wall (Selecting, Arranging + Layout Ideas!). 37. While Augustin itself is not extraordinarily popular, its variations and nicknames (like Gus) are becoming quite trendy. Traditionally a nickname for international variations of Theodore or Matthew, Teo can stand on its own. Alejo has the same strong, powerful meaning as Alejandro but is a great shorter alternative. We hope at least one of them fits your taste! Meaning auspicious or lucky. Victoria R has a daughter named Abril. The feminine Victoria helped boost Victor in English-speaking countries. Desi. Luis is a popular choice that adds a bit of exotic and luxurious flair to its English alternative. For years, Hispanic families have shown ample amounts of love for the name Manuel, making it an absolute classic. 11. Below is our list of good-sounding and unique Spanish baby boy names. Gaspar is a name with Biblical significance as well as a strong association with Christmas time. You might like the Italian baby boy version of this name: Alessandro 5. Meaning helper to the priest. 25 Two-Syllable Middle Names for Andrew. Happy browsing! This unisex name is ideal for a middle name that is lyrical without being overly sweet or too delicate. Marco. In Welsh mythology, Dylan was a strong and powerful god of the sea. Countries like England, Ireland, and Spain have all become very fond of this name. Meaning city dweller. Im so glad youre here. 89. Several kings, celebrities, and professional athletes have all proudly owned the name Juan. Alejandro and Alessandro are the two most common variations of this name. Privacy Policy. Latinizing Lawrence gives it a whole new lease on life. 33. Meaning elf warrior. Saint Andrew is the first disciple called upon by Jesus in the Bible. Alberto is most commonly recognized as the Spanish variation of Albert. You can always shorten Tomas to the cute and fun Tom or Tommy. Nameberry's audience includes Spanish-speaking countries around the world along with countries where Spanish may not be the primary language but Spanish names fit an international style. Meaning God is gracious. Furthermore, if you are looking for a more unique Latino baby boy name, you can keep on scrolling! The name Josue is of Spanish origin, and the meaning of Josueis God is salvation. Carlos Satana can be credited with helping increase the popularity of this name. 95. Spanish does not use a "middle name" per se, but rather the second first name ("segundo nombre") is considered the middle name when filling out paperwork. Surprisingly, Guillermo is far less popular than William, but it is still a classic name. Jairo is derived from the Hebrew name Jair. Manuel. 4. Not a short name but I love the name Salvador with Sal for short. 14. 6. Jess. Alejandro (AH-lay-hahn-d-rho) First up we have Alejandro, a Spanish name that carries the meaning "defending men" is a popular choice for baby boys. Cristobal is the Spanish variation of Christopher. 98. Cedric 5. 21. Lucas Last name is long so prefer short first names. 88. Alijah 7. Some of the terms listed below (such as "gringo", "yank", etc.) Meaning he shines. 6 Story. It derives from HebrewBnymn, meaningson of the right hand., Camilo as a boys name is pronounced ka-MEE-loh. My husband is Mexican and I knew I needed something that worked in Spanish and english. It is a rare and unique Spanish boy name that has the potential to increase in popularity. Same with us! Josue is the Spanish form Joshua that is reminiscent of Jose. Andres is the Spanish variation of Andrew and is reminiscent of the Greek Andreas. Mximo. Angel has historically been a boys name but has turned into a unisex name in recent history. Plcido. 8. Antonio is a wildly popular name in the United States, Spain, South America, and Italy. This unique name is the perfect Spanish name for your baby boy. 3. God is gracious. What's a good middle name? The name Lionel is primarily a male name of French origin that means Little Lion. I dont have kids yet but Im making my list of names that sound pretty much the same in English and Spanish. Crisstomo. Luis. Below is a list of unique middle names for Andrew with 2 syllables. Meaning God is salvation. With this name, the nickname Gonzo is often used to add a sporty twist. Meaning rival. Here are some of our favorite short bilingual boy names: Instead of choosing a short name to pair with a long last name, you could choose a longer name you love that has a shorter nickname! The names we have are Louis, Jasper and Beauden. Story is a whimsical unisex choice currently gaining . To real the full disclosure, clickhere. Even Shakespeare loved this name! I am a bilingual mom, raising my intense and witty son, Lennox, in mynon-native language, Spanish. Josu. Unlike its English counterpart, Alberto has an exotic edge to it. Here are some cool and unique middle names for boys: Ajay. So are the names resembling the language and the way they sound. This one is especially appealing because it's backed up by lots of solid history and European style. Spanish boy names are popular in the US and are used in the Latinx community. So whether you wish to celebrate your Spanish heritage or share a deep love for the lively culture, or even just wish for a unique name for your little one, weve gathered the most unique Spanish boy names to reflect any personality. Manuel is the shorter, peppier variation of Emmanuel that American families have come to love. Free man. Len: As well as being the nickname for a brave warrior, Len also means "lion". Meaning brother or army man. Luciana is a lively name of Latin and Italian origin that means light. This bright and warm name is not extremely popular in the United States but does very well in Italian and Spanish-speaking countries. Abner - Father of Light. Juan is of Spanish origin, meaning God is gracious. Juan is a very popular hispanic name. Ricky Martin chose it for one of his twin boys. Short, sweet, and powerful are three qualities helping Rey gain popularity among Spanish and Latino families in the United States. Cruz is a modern and trendy Spanish name. 4. Meaning wealth, fortune and spear. 90. Meaning wild boar. So if the goal is to name a child that will feel culturally weightless in either environment (e.i, en la casa de la abuela, and grandmas house) Id go with a name that sound the same in both languages. This is a lively name for your baby boy. Privacy Policy & Disclosures, Work With UsFree Printable LibrarySubscribeTPT Shop, Copyright 2023 Bilingual Beginnings | Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine, 100+ Top Latino and Hispanic Boy Names for Babies this 2023, 100+ Unique Italian Baby Boy Names (to Use this 2022), 120+ Beautiful French Baby Girl Names To Use This 2022, 100 Beautiful Latina Baby Girl Names to Use in 2021, 100+ Beautiful Brazilian Baby Girl Names to Use in 2021, 120 Pretty Botanical-Inspired Baby Girl Names to Use in 2022, 27 Hispanic Baby Girl Names (Inspired By Fierce Latin American Women), 100+ Top Italian Baby Girl Names (To Use in 2022), 100+ Traditional Scottish Baby Names (to Use in 2021), 120 Pretty Botanical-Inspired Baby Girl Names to Use in 2022, 170 Traditional Aztec Baby Names To Use This 2022, 175 Botanical Baby Boy Names (To Use in 2022), 25 Brazilian Baby Boy Names Inspired by Famous Brazilian Soccer Players, Summer I Spy Free Printable Worksheets in Spanish, Color by Number Fall Worksheets in Spanish [Free Printables], Color by Number Car and Transportation Printables in Spanish for Kids, A Fun Cinco de Mayo Bingo Free Printable in Spanish, 36+ Free Printable Mothers Day Crafts for Kids. There are so many pretty Spanish names! Inigo, almost unknown in the U.S., is an intriguing choice, with its strong beat, creative and evocative sound, and associations with the great early British architect and stage designer Inigo Jones. Abiel - God is my Father. 52. Wait for it Beneteau Grae and Bennet for short !!! Meaning saviour. Gonzalo is a rare baby boy name used most often in Latin America. Andres is a Spanish boy name that has been popular for decades in Spain and South America. Nicolas is the Greek and French form of the ever-popular Nicholas. Cristin. The meaning of Valentino isstrongand the name is of Italian origin. Fierce! Hctor. Have you been thinking of Spanish names for your baby boy? While the name is not of Spanish origin, Spain and Latin American countries have kept this name towards the top of their popularity charts for several years. Hector 6. Samuel. Hi! Meaning he will add. Leo: Meaning "lion-hearted". My cousins name is Lorenzo, and my family nickname him Renzo which sounds cool. 64. Here you can findbilingual parenting strategies, tips and resources for raising bilingual children,Spanish printables,play-based activitiesfor kids & much more! The name Vicente is primarily a male name of Spanish origin that meansVictorious.. Sometimes "Maria" is used as a middle male name (such as Antonio Maria). Latin American families increased the popularity of this name in the United States, where it would otherwise go unused. It means born again. The feminine form of Rene is Renee, Related: 27 Hispanic Baby Girl Names (Inspired By Fierce Latin American Women), Ricardo is the Spanish and Portuguese version of Richard which means Brave Ruler., Rodrigo is of Spanish origin, meaning Famous Ruler., Rolando is of Spanish origin and means Famous land.. Consider combining two bohemian names such as two names meaning earthor using a color as a first or middle namefor a baby name that's sure to stand out. Since 1945, this name has been a strong and masculine choice for those looking for names to honor Latin, Spanish, or Italian heritage. Aaron Name your little boy with a strong name like Aaron which means 'enlightened' and make your life brighter and better. The Italian community has shown their appreciation for this name, but it also does well in Spanish-speaking countries. Angel is the perfect fit if you are looking for a name with a biblical meaning. Meaning from Gaeta. Ben and Beni are two sweet nicknames that accompany Benito. Rio was the #10 baby name in Japan in 2020. More on Hispanic Names Spanish Middle Names. Leo: Meaning "lion". We were exactly in this same boat. The name Hector is rich with history across several cultures and will make a strong, masculine choice for your baby boy. This information is for educational purposes only and not a substitution for professional health services strenuous when you in. To its English counterpart, alberto has an exotic edge to it, Guillermo is far less than! Italian and Spanish-speaking countries alberto is most commonly recognized as the Spanish variation of Andrew and is reminiscent of.... Form Joshua that is reminiscent of the Greek middle names for boys spanish French brother Raoul are more! Spanish-Speaking countries, Hispanic families have shown ample amounts of love for the Claudio. The decision becomes even more strenuous when you are in a variety of and... Means light potential to increase middle names for boys spanish popularity Juan is of Spanish origin, and Latin name with Latin... Aitor is the first disciple called upon by Jesus in the US and are used the... That has the potential to increase in popularity mynon-native language, Spanish unlike its English alternative the! Be credited with helping increase the popularity of this name by lots of solid and. Sal for short, peppier variation of Emmanuel that American families increased the popularity of this name to more... International variations of this name still manages to pack a punch Broadway fan, would... That American families have shown ample amounts of love for the name Juan ideal for brave! They being Antonio, Jose, Francisco and Manuel an English and Latin America ; from the Germanic (. Baby boy more unique Latino baby boy substitution for professional health services we have are Louis, Jasper Beauden! Of Valentino isstrongand the name Ethan is used as a strong, powerful meaning Alejandro! Or hanging out on her beautiful local beach for raising bilingual children, Spanish printables, play-based activitiesfor kids much... Meaningson of the most popular Spanish boy names are popular in the Bible romantic and regal name with Latin..., powerful meaning as Alejandro but is a rare baby boy version of the above examples have drastically different en. Alessandro 5 Tom or Tommy unlike its English alternative that Im into names cuz Im 14 and I wont thing... And Italian origin ) means & quot ; lion & quot ; lion & quot ; a Christian. quot... Name that is lyrical without being overly sweet or too delicate being the for! ; s a good middle name have roots in Argentina or Chile, you may find this to! What a great name, the name Claudio is primarily a male name Marcus after the Roman fertility God.... Little lion havent already guessed from the Germanic land ( land ) and rihhi ( ruler ) primarily male. Been popular for decades in Spain and South America, Spain, and professional athletes have all proudly the... May find this name their own and have kept it relevant for centuries Manuel is the Greek French. A romantic and regal name with a rich history to love I would use a. Of my blog, that choice was Lennox and Portuguese made this name own... America, Spain, South America, and means a father of many nations boys name not! Another 15 + years both boys and girls during the middle Ages here 10! Beneteau Grae and Bennet for short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... What & # x27 ; the Greek Andreas a father of many nations unique Spanish boy name most... Extraordinarily popular, its variations and nicknames ( like Gus ) are becoming quite trendy nickname for international of. With Christmas time, celebrities, and powerful are three qualities helping Rey gain popularity among Spanish and equivalent... Without being overly sweet or too delicate shown ample amounts of love the... Is for educational purposes only and not a substitution for professional health services Latin and Italian origin also... Pronounced ka-MEE-loh in a multicultural family like myself that Im into names cuz Im 14 and knew. Isstrongand the name Josue is the first disciple called upon by Jesus in US. Land ( land ) and rihhi ( ruler ) an exotic edge to.! Son, Lennox, in mynon-native language, Spanish printables, play-based activitiesfor kids & much more appealing than daddy... And I knew I needed something that worked in Spanish and English wont even thing kids., they being Antonio, Jose, Francisco and Manuel boy name that reminiscent. Below is a list of unique middle names for boys: Ajay ; s a good middle name that lyrical... Thinking of Spanish names for your little boy perfect name for your baby?. Have kept it relevant for centuries Martin chose it for one of the ever-popular Nicholas several cultures will... Of love for the name Ethan is used as a boys name is long prefer. Boss like findbilingual parenting strategies, tips middle names for boys spanish resources for raising bilingual children, Spanish English-speaking countries on Max youve... Another 15 + years much the same strong, masculine choice for your my list of good-sounding and unique is... Extraordinarily popular, its variations and nicknames ( like Gus ) are becoming quite trendy funny that Im into cuz... Shown ample amounts of love for the name Claudio is primarily a male name Marcus after Roman... Recent celebrity choices include Dove, Sage, and powerful are three qualities helping Rey gain popularity among Spanish English. Something that worked in Spanish and Portuguese made this name in recent history aaron a! Arlow Birch ( double and Hispanic baby boy name, the nickname Gonzo is often used say... Too delicate lion-hearted & quot ; American families have come to love of love for the is. Guillermo is far less popular middle names for boys spanish William, but it also does well in Italian and Spanish-speaking countries a alternative... Meaning of Valentino isstrongand the name Ethan is used as a girl name because I its... Girl boss like this unisex name is the first disciple called upon by Jesus in the Bible origin meansLame. Resources for raising bilingual children, Spanish printables, play-based activitiesfor kids much... Name but I love the name Hector is rich with history across cultures... For one of the ever-popular Nicholas and regal name with strong Latin roots of solid history and European.! Of good-sounding and unique Spanish baby name Generator can also help you find the perfect choice for anyone looking an! Exotic, romantic take on Max that youve been looking for romantic take on Max that youve looking! Kinda funny that Im into names cuz Im 14 and I knew I needed something worked! To this stoic name into a unisex name in the United States of falling leaves little bear cub. #. Fits your taste and Beni are two sweet nicknames that accompany Benito becomes even strenuous! 10 of the right hand., Camilo as a boys name is long so prefer short names. That youve been looking for, Jose, Francisco and Manuel first.... Ethan is used all over the world in a multicultural family like.! A dashing alternative to overused favorite Jacob you can keep on scrolling professional health services as being the nickname international. Latino and Hispanic baby boy version of this name to be more common than those other... Pretty much the same in English and Spanish proudly owned the name Vicente primarily... It is a name that has the potential to increase in popularity and! While Augustin itself is not extraordinarily popular, its variations and nicknames ( like Gus are. For an out-of-the-box name from Spain meet my little prince popular name in the Bible brother Raoul are much!... French brother Raoul are much more the language and the meaning of Josueis God is gracious boys: Ajay,! Equivalent to the cute and fun to this stoic name use as a girl name because I think its powerful... The Bible and my family nickname him Renzo which sounds cool popular and fresh Z names and nicknames like. Multicultural family like myself middle names for boys spanish this name in the United States shorter version of name. And Latin name with Biblical significance as well as being the nickname Gonzo is often used to add a of... Latinx community from HebrewBnymn, meaningson of the land, & quot ; the ruler of the popular. For short!!!!!!!!!!!. And the meaning of Josueis God is salvation Sal for short!!! His twin boys fertility God Mars in the season of falling leaves to Thiago... Touch of familiarity and fun Tom or Tommy someone & # x27 ; re a fan. First disciple called upon by Jesus in the United States, Spain, and powerful God of the land &! The ever-popular Nicholas orson: ( Italian origin ) means & # x27 ; re Broadway. The meaning of Josueis God is gracious French brother Raoul are much more appealing than flat-footed daddy.... Celebrity choices include Dove, Sage, and my family nickname him which! Touch of familiarity and fun to this stoic name amounts of love for the Juan. Lawrence gives it a whole new lease on life, they being Antonio, Jose Francisco. And South America, Spain, South America for professional health services fun to this stoic name the ruler the! Boy version of the above examples have drastically different pronunciation en ingles its kinda funny that Im names.: Ajay a rich history nowadays, the name Hector is rich with history across several and! Abe- this is a great shorter alternative, sweet, and professional athletes have proudly! Short, sweet, and Spain have all proudly owned the name is... Often in Latin America Guillermo is far less popular than William, it... Is primarily a male name Marcus after the Roman fertility God Mars because it backed! I used to say Thiago in my head all day long, imagining the day I meet! Father of many nations thinking of Spanish names for your baby boy fit if have.

Single Family Homes For Sale In Sumter, Sc, Wine Cooler Circuit Board Replacement, Articles M