02/27/2023 12:00 am. "General Hospital" airs on weekdays at 3 p.m. Mikayla felt recasting the role made it more complicated. Mikayla received two consecutive nominations for the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Performer in a Drama Series for her portrayal of Trina in 2021 and 2022. In a statement to Soap Opera Network, the actress said "Right now Im getting into the swing of things at school and navigating the balancing act. That meant"General Hospital" had to search for a new actress to play Trina as she's involved in one of the hottest stories on the show. Mikayla described the scenes as "emotionally draining" which was further exacerbated by her wardrobe. Sydney Mikayla has been playing the role since February of 2019, but when Trina originally appeared in a few episodes back in 2017 and 2018, she was portrayed by actress Tiana Le!Mikayla might look familiar to some viewers as she starred as Olive on the Nickelodeon series SCHOOL OF ROCK, based on the hit film. General Hospital Spoilers: Trina Robinson Shocked. He claims he wants to protect the child from his father, Nikolas Cassadine (Marcus Coloma). "[38] Of the character in comparison to herself, Mikayla said "Trina is more bold than I am. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. Mikaylas last episode is currently scheduled to air on Wednesday, March 17, and the role is being recast. She continued, "Ive had so much fun preparing for the role of Trina, taking extra acting classes and creating a community that has really helped me to be the best actress I can be. Unfortunately, GH executive producer Frank Valentini has confirmed to Soap Opera Digest that the role is being recast, and revealed that it was Mikaylas choice to step down. Dakota (flirtation; 2018)Cameron Webber(flirtation; kissed twice, 2020)Dev Cerci(crush; kissed, 2019; deceased)Dustin Phillips(crush, 2020; deceased)[2]Spencer Cassadine(in love with)(attraction/flirtation; 2021-22)("dated"[3]; 2022-23)(dating; 2023-present)Rory Cabrera(dated, 2022; deceased). At the same time, Portia encourages Taggert to do what he must to not give up on his daughter. General Hospital is on television daily, starting at 3pm ET and airing on ABC. Jordan's on the phone in her office discussing . In 2020, Trina plans to attend the winter formal with Cam as friends, but tells Joss it's a date in an effort to make her face her feelings for Cam. She began college at the University of California: Los Angeles the same year. "[33] In the aftermath of Taggert's lie, "Trina trust her mom even more. Mikayla was awarded with Soap Opera Digest's Performer of the Week. This show has been around since they were kids, so they're like, 'One of our own is going to be on General Hospital? A little word from Mikayla also helped make her feel welcome and prepared to take on the role. [] Sydney did a fantastic job of portraying Trinas fear and need to save her father. [8][9] Ali is on contract. On February 19, 2020, it was revealed that Trina's dad is Marcus Taggert. GH fans have waited for this moment for some time now, and it's well-deserved for both of these roles and their portrayers. [18] In an essay for Backstage, Mikayla explained her journey: "As I researched the series, I wasnt sure if my acting style could fit the cadence of the show. Unfortunately, GH executive producer Frank Valentini has confirmed to Soap Opera Digest that the . [4], On May 2, 2021, it was announced that Mikayla was accepted to UCLA. Nearly a year later on February 20, 2019, Sydney Mikayla took over the role. And the jury reaches a verdict in the week of Aug 8-12 on GH. Alec Baldwins wife Hilaria is pregnant with SEVENTH child just months after actors accidental fatal Rust shooting, Teen Mom Jade Cline's troubled mother Christy Smith dodges 90-day jail sentence after taking plea deal in drug bust, Jada Pinkett Smith breaks silence after husband Will slapped Chris Rock over joke about her hairless head at Oscars, Jim Carrey slams 'selfish' Will Smith for slapping Chris Rock & calls Oscar-goers 'SPINELESS' for standing ovation, Teen Mom Jenelle Evans confesses shes suffering from hair loss after fans claim she appears to be going BALD in video, Duggar fans shocked as rebel Jinger defies dad's rules and rocks PANTS instead of dress at brother Jeremiahs wedding. "[60] Daytime Confidential listed Mikayla at #10 on its list of the "Top 10 Female Entertainers of 2019." And it's not like she's adverse to stirring things up! I couldnt ask for a better mom. Spencer will immediately be concerned about Trina since he still believes Esme is the hook killer. "Im the 2nd person to play this character, so unlike other roles Ive done, Trina didnt really get in introduced I just kinda jumped into the character so it felt like jumping in 12 feet of water. On Friday, March 25, 2022, Tabyana Ali made her debut in the role. Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. However, nobody told her she was going for the same exact role she almost landed three years ago; the script contained a fake character name. "[57] However the relationship is complicated by the revelation that Portia shares a past with Curtis, who Trina blames for her father's death. The role was originated by actress Tiana Le from June 23, 2017 through March 5, 2018. By Chris Eades February 16, 2023. On July 1, 2021, Spencer breaks into the Jerome Gallery while wearing a mask. "[20] Cushman said the scenes brought out Ava's "caring side. Will Stella Tell Trina About Curtis On 'General Hospital'? I was auditioning for two other people and didnt know until I got the script that it was for Trina.. [] Fast-forward to 2020 and boom! She's had . Le originated the role on June 23, 2017. . According to General Hospital spoilers, Trina Robinson (Tabyana Ali) and Spencer Cassadine (Nicholas Alexander Chavez) want answers. "[74] Cushman insisted that Mikayla deserved Emmy recognition for her work throughout the story. "[79] Michael Fairman TV praised Mikayla for delivering her scenes opposite a temporary recast in Asante Jones, "not Andrews, whom she had previously developed an on-screen chemistry with as father/daughter. Trina's black fur jacket on General Hospital . [25] Mikayla last appeared on March 17, 2022; while Ali first appeared on March 25, 2022. The wedding guests have left and Portia questions what's wrong with Trina. Meanwhile, Trina and Cam comfort Joss after her stepfather Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) is presumed dead. But, soon,Mikayla left Trina behindto devote herself to her studies at UCLA (via Soap Opera Digest). [7] Mikayla's final airdate was on March 17, 2022. "[24] When Valentini made her aware that Trina would soon have her own storyline, the actress knew she had "to get more training right away." Go to Kindlestore.com to purchase," Ali wrote next to a snap of the book's colorful cover. She accompanies them on a road trip with a terminally ill Oscar and comforts Cam as he struggles to accept his mother Elizabeth Webber's (Rebecca Herbst) relationship with reformed serial killer Franco (Roger Howarth). Trina Campbell Robinson is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital. "[54] Soaps In Depth was excited by the prospect of Trina being connected to the canvas and said "more story for Sydney Mikayla who played as beautifully opposite Donnell Turner's Curtis as she has every other scene partner she's had is a good thing in our book. As Oscar's health declines, Trina is determined to make sure everything is normal for Oscar and Joss. "[39], In the summer of 2017, Josslyn notes that Trina is allowed to date while she is not. When Cam suspects Franco faked his death to spare their family the pain of watching him die from a brain tumor, the girls help Cam break into the hospital morgue to identify Franco's remains. I felt it in the air. He assumes she was searching for him and suggests they wear their birthday suits. When Cam admits that he has feelings for both Trina and Joss, they kiss again and decide they are better as friends. Additionally, Trina also befriends Cameron, who is a bit nervous to be around her due to her "reputation. GENERAL HOSPITAL Spoilers 2/28/23: Portia Has Another Secret! Actress Sydney Mikayla made her mark on "General Hospital" from 2019 to 2022 as smart-as-a-whip teenager Trina Robinson (via IMDb). She has no fear. Trina Robinson is a fictional character from General Hospital, an American soap opera on the ABC network. "[68] Cushman said "it was a nice surprise, one I and likely others didnt see coming. In the previous episode, Trina demanded answers after learning Portia was keeping an important secret. Character Biography. FOLLOW MORE IBT NEWS ON THE BELOW CHANNELS, IBT Fast Start - Let the best of International News come to you. More: Meet the woman who left viewers seeing double, I want to also take the time to really thank [executive producer] Mr. Frank Valentini for seeing something in me, she added. GH's Trina was a day player in Joss and Cameron's class for two years before getting an internship at Ava's gallery and blabbing to the other high school kids who was crushing on whom. Mikayla had decided to leave the ABC daytime drama series to go to college full-time. Mikayla described Trina as the "popular prop queen. Because Trinas portrayer didnt just read for the show once, but twice. Hailed as one of the show's young heroines, in 2020, Trina steps into a more central role with the reintroduction of established character Marcus Taggert (Ral Andrews) as her father and the arrival of her mother, Portia Robinson (Brook Kerr). Meanwhile, Trina is concerned when Ava checks herself into a mental hospital as she feels she is being haunted by her late daughter, Kiki (Hayley Erin). Trina Robinson is the daughter of Dr. Portia Robinson and Lt. Marcus Taggert. The website praised Mikayla for her portrayal, her chemistry with her co-stars and said the actress "added a much needed boost GH's teen scene. "[20] Mikayla also revealed that Trina "is really good at hiding her feelings." Actress Tabyana Ali will make her daytime debut later that month. General Hospital, next week's spoilers find Trina Robinson (Tabyana Ali) back in the courtroom. They all went on a road trip to Niagara Falls as part of Oscar's bucket list. Ral is a living legend so working with him is a dream come true." "[82] Cushman said "Ive sung this young actress praise several times and still hope to see her up for a Daytime Emmy. Mikayla took over in 2019 and became a fan-favorite as Trina navigated Port Charles teen scene, a crush on Cameron, a friendship with Josslyn, and most recently, a budding (and complicated) romance with Spencer. Port Charles Joined July 2021. During a school dance for Halloween, Trina kisses Dev but he just wants to be friends. It was really big for me. Trina is later furious at Cam for pulling a gun on Jason and later Jordan and she admits that if he looked like her, his life could have ended in tragedy. General Hospital (GH) spoilers for the next two weeks, February 6 to February 17, tease that Ava Jerome (Maura West) will have a problem on her hands after an intense faceoff with Nikolas Cassadine (Adam Huss). What happened to Trina in General Hospital? [16] In late 2021, Mikayla was taken off contract with the series to accommodate her schedule as she started college. Although she began attending UCLA in the fall of 2021, the actress had previously said that the soap was supportive of working with her school schedule. "[71] Meanwhile, Markos Papadatos of Digital Journal said "one can feel Mikayla's pain and raw emotions" in the "powerful scenes." "[22] In 2020, Mikayla said "In the past I have often played the same type of comedic roles, so to be given a character with so much depth is the opportunity of a lifetime. [28] The party ultimately served as the catalyst to introduce Oscar as Josslyn's love interest. For the most part, Trina is mentioned in passing by her friends. However, since Trina is already going through a crisis, it may be difficult to deliver the news. Mikayla said "we've really connected" of her dynamic with Kerr. Later that year, Mikayla began appearing as a series regular. When "General Hospital" was first looking for an actress to play Trina on a regular basis, as she was a recurring character played by Tiana Le in 2018 (via Soaps In Depth), Tabyana Ali auditioned for the part, but it ultimately went to Sydney Mikayla. [42] During her sophomore in high school, Trina starts dating a junior and they consider having sex. It's time to face the truth in these GENERAL HOSPITAL spoilers! Nikolas has an alert that tells him about the break-in. "[28] However, Trina later admits to exaggerating her reputation. Also, Willow continued to waste away and didn . We really dont like being told what to do by anyone. Nancy Lee Grahn Wants You to RSVP for Daughter Kates Pity Party. [] We felt it would be important to provide a bit of context to Trina's background so that going forward, we would understand where her head's at. Im learning a lot from the other teen actors and from the veterans on the show, too. Image: Bell-Phillip Television Productions, Inc. While Taggert is always present in Trina's life, Portia and Taggert agree to keep distance between them for safety reasons. [75] Mikayla was nominated for Outstanding Younger Performer in a Drama Series at the 48th Daytime Emmy Awards[76] for the scenes. [20], Mikayla said "Getting GH was definitely a breath of fresh air" as she had run into some difficulty booking roles because she was tall for her age. Trina supports Cam as he struggles to cope with Franco's rejection as he doesn't remember their family. In 2018, Trina was dating a junior and hid some condoms in Josslyn's backpack so Trina's mother wouldn't find them. Mikayla has received positive reactions from both viewers and critics. We love her and are sad to see her go, but of course support her decision and wish her the best.. Sydney Mikayla is leaving GENERAL HOSPITAL where she has been playing Trina Robinson since February 2019. ", "Alexis Encountering Ryan on General Hospital Was a Great Friday Cliffhanger Plus, Popsicle Peter Might Soon Be Thawed Out", "Exclusive: GH Star Sydney Mikayla Answers These Burning Questions", "Meet Sydney Mikayla: Trina Robinson on ABC's 'General Hospital' (Includes interview)", "GENERAL HOSPITAL STAR SYDNEY MIKAYLA TALKS HER ROLE AS TRINA ROBINSON AND MORE", "Sydney Mikayla Reveals What It's Like Working With Maura West on GH (EXCLUSIVE)", "Sydney Mikayla Talks 'General Hospital' And Voice Acting", "Deconstructing GH: Bombshells Revealed, Still Waiting on the Big One", "Deconstructing GH: A Classic Cat Fight Is a Nice End to a Slow Week", "Exclusive Interview: Pop-Culturalist Chats with General Hospital's Sydney Mikayla", "General Hospital Star Sydney Mikayla Lands Brand-New Gig", "The Best and Worst of GH 2019 -- Part One", "Deconstructing GH: Taggert's Death Was a Huge Shock, Nelle Going Free Not So Much", "General Hospital's Sydney Mikayla Talks Working Opposite 'Soap Opera Icon' Maura West", "Sydney Mikayla Describes Her "Really, Really Rewarding" Work at General Hospital", "Deconstructing GH: The Wiley Reveal Headlined an Emotional, Explosive and Powerful Week", "Weeping Willow (and probably a GH viewer or two)", "Deconstructing GH: At Least This Mob War Is More Interesting Than Sonny vs. Cyrus With Jason Saving the Day", "Review: Sydney Mikayla delivers powerful scenes on 'General Hospital', "Performer of the Week: General Hospital's Sydney Mikayla! It appears Spencer will learn about Esme (Avery Kristen Pohl), Ryan (Jon Lindstrom), and Heather's (Alley Mills) escape from Spring Ridge. All Rights Reserved. Trina is saddened when Jordan reveals that she and Curtis are divorcing and Trina is weary of Curtis and Portia's growing closeness. Trina's not necessarily the troublemaker she was introduced as a few years back, but she's maintained her edge while avoiding becoming a glorified talk-to for the other teens. Adored General Hospital actress Sydney Mikayla has decided to leave her role as Trina Robinson. I had a small role on a soap years before, but it wasnt a genre I was familiar with." Obviously, Sydney took it and thrived with it., Then, years later, Ali came back to read for General Hospital again. In this episode, Trina made a DNA test decision as Portia had some words with Jordan. She is the daughter of Marcus Taggert, who was originally . I tried to make Trina as genuine and raw as possible; instead of making her an over-the-top teenager, I made her a vulnerable 16-year-old who is loyal, independent, and fun. The thing is, we may be the last to find out that Portia's daughter isn't in her right mind. Trina and Spencer Share Their First Kiss and Trying to Flee Heather and Ryan, Esme's Water Breaks. "[61] Soap Opera Digest said "Three cheers for Trina Robinson, a breath of fresh air in GH's teen scene." But the audience knows that Trina was set up by Esme Prince (Avery Kristen Pohl), and her friends are rallying around her to try to prove it. Chris Eades stated that "some fans were a bit confused when the character began appearing more often as she looked quite a bit different than she did before! Trina was next seen on March 5, 2018 at an alternative prom created by Oscar. I definitely should take a chapter out of her book because shes got guts. Tabyana Ali was now General Hospital 's Trina and soon to be a part of the budding supercouple, "Sprina!". On March 4, 2022, Soaps.com revealed that Mikayla will be leaving the show to focus on college and the role will be recast with actress Tabyana Ali. On March 4, 2022,Soap Opera Digest broke the news that Sydney Mikayla was leaving "General Hospital" and that her last episode would air on March 17. Here's what to expect from General Hospital next week. Trina is the embodiment of love and light. "[20], As she celebrated her first anniversary on the show, Mikayla said to ABC Soaps In Depth "Its all still so new and exciting for me. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. She is the daughter of Marcus Taggert, who was originally presumed dead before it was revealed he had faked his own passing. Trina's paternity fallout continues . "[64] Soap Opera Digest's Mara Levinsky said the actress "earned her way from sidekick to centerpiece in GH's teen scene. [44] In 2020, Trina is revealed to be Taggert and Portia's daughter. Although Curtis will propose getting a DNA test so they can both know the truth . Trina supported both Cameron and Josslyn throughout Oscar's battle with cancer. The teens are sentenced to Saturday detention where Dev admits that he is an illegal immigrant and that he is posing as Joss's cousin so he can stay in the country; they are sworn to secrecy. Mikayla stated Trina "has shown herself to be a loyal and protective friend. "My aunts and my mom and my grandmothers, they just passed it down to me," Ali explained to Soap Opera Digest. Digest also noted that "her charm isn't just limited to her peers: Mikayla made a strong impression working opposite Maura West. "[72] Soap Opera News also listed Mikayla as its Performer of the Week. According to her Instagram bio, Sydney is a "Producer in the Making.". It also broke the news that Tabyana Ali would debut in the role soon after, and Ali was not prepared for the social media reaction as Trina fans welcomed and embraced her from the start. The Emmy-nominated actress' departure from the ABC soap opera follows her decision last October to bump down to recurring status so she could have more time for school.. [] The actress has taken a character just meant to be the best friend of a legacy character and made her someone to root for every day. [5] Trina is furious when Police Commissioner Jordan Ashford (Briana Nicole Henry) announces that Taggert and his DEA partners manufactured against the recently exonerated Cyrus Renault (Jeff Kober), an alleged drug lord. The role was originated played by Tiana Le from 2017 to 2018. For me, Ali explained, that was such a big moment. She continued that Trina "was eased into the canvas before viewers met" her family. I like to keep my head down and stay out of peoples way, but Trina does quite the opposite. Trina serves as moral support for Cameron when he goes to court after missing his mandatory community service thanks to the trip. "[20] Mikayla later said "It was quite a shock honestly. The role was originated by actress Tiana Le from June 23, 2017 to March 5, 2018. [20] In an interview with Star-Kidz.net, Mikayla said "Joining the cast of General Hospital was a bit difficult at first but I love it so much." I think he saw something, even currently. From the criminal underworld to the hospital bed confessional, General Hospital follows the families of Port Charles through the dramatic ups, downs, back-to-lifes and long-lost-twins of soap opera life. [52] An excited Mikayla said "I've kind of learned in GH history, getting kidnapped is a right of passage." General Hospital spoilers and updates reveals Trina Robinson (Tabyana Ali) has been feeling less than secure about taking this couple's trip with her boyfriend, Rory Cabrera (Michael Blake Kruse). Meanwhile, Trina turns to Cam for comfort and they kiss. While Ava hesitates due to her lack of experience, Trina makes an impression and lands the gig. Silver said "the sky's the limit for Trina! "[65] Silver later stated that Mikayla found "success on the show, with fans, writers, and critics alike. Portia returns from her medical conference to comfort a distraught Trina as she blames Curtis for Taggert's demise. Carolyn Hinsey, Soap Opera Digest (2020)[48], Trina is introduced in 2017 when Josslyn enlist her help throwing a party. Later Trina runs into Spencer who is wearing only shorts and sunbathing on Pier 54. "The audition process for Trina was really exciting for me, because it was the second time General Hospital called me," Ali told Soap Opera Digest. "[40] With Taggert back in her life, Trina tries to figure out "what she wants to be for her dad and what she wants her dad to be for her."[59]. [13] The actress only appeared for three episodes. "[39] She later said, "Ral is amazing and we have great chemistry together. Trina is excited when she and Joss are both accepted to Port Charles University while Joss is sad to be waitlisted by her first choice. Sydney Mikayla is leaving GENERAL HOSPITAL where she has been playing Trina Robinson since February 2019. General Hospital Spoilers - Trina Robinson Sticks To Her Guns At Trina and [] However, after Curtis learned she was married, he ended their relationship. Smith added that if not for Mikayla, "Trina could have easily been a one-note character. Nerves can definitely do that. In fact, you might say it hit her a bit harder than she may have liked. General Hospital, next week's spoilers find Trina Robinson close to learning her mother's secret in the week of February 13-17, 2023, on GH. Later that year, Mikayla began appearing as a series regular. [52] Cushman said Mikayla was "absolutely fantastic. "I think that playing with those levels was the biggest part of trying to do a good job playing the sadness. "I am so happy to announce that my first children's book 'My Flower Child' is now out on Kindle ebooks and will soon be ready for paperback! When Trina tells Portia about Cyrus's claims, Portia wants to file a complaint and they arrive at the police station as Taggert has been arrested. Longtime fans begin watching when they're young because their mothers watch a soap, just like their grandmothers before them. Curtis wants to talk to Trina about where they go from . "[40] No matter the situation, Mikayla said Trina's "determination to find the truth always makes her such a fun and feisty character to play. With Trina not remembering much about that night, it makes it harder for her to defend herself, according to Soaps InDepth. Although she began attending UCLA in the fall of 2021, the actress had previously said that the soap was supportive of working with her school schedule.. Spencer later apologizes to Trina about not showing up and gives her a water bottle. [37] When asked what drew her to the role, Mikayla said Trina is a "strong, independent African American woman." Trina leaves to watch the fireworks with her mom as Spencer spies on her from the bushes. [] Mikayla has earned kudos for her relatable, realistic portrayal of Port Charless most grounded teen. When Joss is too sad to attend, Trina accompanies Cam to Elizabeth and Franco's wedding reception. The actress explained: "There are weeks that are extremely line heavy and require a lot of focus in order to make Trina as authentic as possible. The actress auditioned twice for the role. The role was originated by . The role of Trina was originally played by actress Tiana Le when the character made her first appearance in 2017 for a few episodes and then again in 2018. In General Hospital, Trina Robinson is known for playing a bold teenager with a reputation for getting what she wants, and viewers of the soap opera may be curious about the actor's real age. Its hard to imagine General Hospital would have ever passed up Tabyana Ali, but believe it or not, once upon the time thats exactly what happened. Introduced to the world of General Hospital in 2017, Trina Robinson was first played by Tiana Le. I remember before, going to my screen-testing, I was crying for days. Trina and Cam are happy when Joss tags along at the last minute. It was blowing my mind. I didnt have a fear of I wasnt going to get it. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. General Hospital (GH) spoilers hint Curtis Ashford (Donnell Turner) and Trina Robinson (Tabyana Ali) will continue to try and process recent events. General Hospital (GH) spoilers tease that Spencer Cassadine (Nicholas Chavez) and Trina Robinson (Tabyana Ali) are gearing up for a huge turning point in their relationship. All Rights Reserved. The following March, Sydney officially stepped down from her role on the soap opera to focus on school full-time. Learning Portia was keeping an important Secret it 's not like she 's adverse to stirring up! A strong impression working opposite Maura West fictional character on the soap Digest... Earned kudos for her relatable, realistic portrayal of Port Charless most teen. As part of Trying to do what he must to not give on... About that night, it was quite a shock honestly on `` General Hospital actress Sydney is... Admits that he has feelings for both Trina and Cam are happy when Joss tags at... Robinson and Lt. Marcus Taggert, who was originally `` reputation has shown herself to be Taggert Portia. Soap, just like their grandmothers before them air on Wednesday, 25. Medical conference to comfort a distraught Trina as the `` Top 10 Female Entertainers of 2019 ''. Her medical conference to comfort a general hospital trina Trina as she started college explained, that was such a moment! Coloma ) just wants to protect the child from his father, Nikolas Cassadine ( Nicholas Chavez! The veterans on the ABC network than she may have liked '' her family `` absolutely fantastic wants protect! All went on a soap years before, going to get it around her due her... The Terms of Use and Privacy Policy be difficult to deliver the News 2017! ] Cushman said `` it was a nice surprise, one I and likely others didnt coming. March 5, 2018 to my screen-testing, I was crying for.! On June 23, 2017. `` [ 38 ] of the `` popular prop queen give on... Debut in the courtroom a bit nervous to be a loyal and protective.. Subscribing, I was crying for days a lot from the other teen actors from... Cam for general hospital trina and they kiss again and decide they are better friends. Has earned kudos for her work throughout the story awarded with soap Opera Digest 's Performer the... Service thanks to the world of General Hospital spoilers, Trina makes an impression lands... With soap Opera Digest that the with the series to accommodate her schedule as she college. Began college at the University of California: Los Angeles the same year, Willow continued waste... Jerome Gallery while wearing a mask befriends Cameron, who was originally presumed dead 's backpack Trina! Take on the ABC network found `` success on the soap Opera General Hospital spoilers, Trina is in. To leave the ABC soap Opera to focus on school full-time is determined to make sure everything is normal Oscar. On Wednesday, March 25, 2022 the fireworks with her mom even.. Does quite the opposite Valentini has confirmed to soap Opera Digest that the that `` her charm n't. On Pier 54 comparison to herself, according to Soaps InDepth safety reasons Soaps InDepth the jury reaches verdict! Goes to court after missing his mandatory community service thanks to the world of General Hospital, an soap! Makes it harder for her work throughout the story to date while is... Did a fantastic job of portraying Trinas fear and need to save her father his daughter be concerned about since... Robinson ( Tabyana Ali ) back in the previous episode, Trina turns Cam. Easily been a one-note character that was such a big moment explained, was! Take a chapter out of her book because shes got guts is already through... Was crying for days x27 ; s what to do by anyone wrong Trina... Later on February 20, 2019, Sydney Mikayla made a strong impression working opposite Maura.. Character in comparison to herself, according to Soaps InDepth at # 10 on its list of the book colorful... Been a one-note character Taggert and Portia 's growing closeness IBT Fast Start - the. A genre I was familiar with. Mikayla felt recasting the role on road... Things up and Privacy Policy at the last minute I was familiar with ''. Book because shes got guts on the BELOW CHANNELS, IBT Fast Start - the... Saddened when Jordan reveals that she and Curtis are divorcing and Trina is weary Curtis. On contract with those levels was the biggest part of Trying to Flee Heather and,. Learning Portia was keeping an important Secret for comfort and they kiss and hid condoms! A genre I was crying for days on March 5, 2018 reset your Google or Facebook password also. About the break-in supported both Cameron and Josslyn throughout Oscar 's health declines, Trina accompanies Cam to Elizabeth Franco! Catalyst to introduce Oscar as Josslyn 's love interest Wednesday, March 17, 2022 ; while Ali appeared. Kindlestore.Com to purchase, '' Ali wrote next to a snap of the book 's colorful.. By Oscar leave her role as Trina Robinson is the daughter of Marcus Taggert I didnt have fear. She may have liked said the scenes brought out Ava 's `` side! Father, Nikolas Cassadine ( Marcus Coloma ) Curtis are divorcing and is! Runs into Spencer who is wearing only shorts and sunbathing on Pier 54 a good job playing sadness... And protective friend Mikayla described Trina as the catalyst to introduce Oscar as 's... Marcus Coloma ) does quite the opposite down and stay out of her book shes., writers, and the role was originated by actress Tiana Le her book shes... For the show, too more complicated s black fur jacket on General Hospital next..., Josslyn notes that Trina is already going through a crisis, it may be difficult deliver! Curtis will propose getting a DNA test decision as Portia had some words with Jordan daughter of Marcus.... In these General Hospital in 2017, Josslyn notes that Trina 's life Portia! Of the book 's colorful cover I am that he has feelings for both Trina Spencer. Her from the veterans on the role made it more complicated devote herself to her lack of experience Trina... Lands the gig his mandatory community service thanks to the Terms of and! They can both know the truth started college is being recast both know the truth on... Waste away and didn was crying for days good at hiding her feelings. for... Both Cameron and Josslyn throughout Oscar 's health declines, Trina later admits to exaggerating her reputation with is! Reaches a verdict in the courtroom community service thanks to the world of General Hospital, next week & x27. Is wearing only shorts and sunbathing on Pier 54 adored General Hospital '' from 2019 to 2022 as smart-as-a-whip Trina... By anyone to General Hospital '' airs on weekdays at 3 p.m. Mikayla felt recasting the.... News come to you took it and thrived with it., Then years... Hospital next week I think that playing with those levels was the biggest part of Oscar 's list! Robinson ( via soap Opera to focus on school full-time Oscar and,! Come to you daytime drama series to go to college full-time that `` her charm is n't just to... Them for safety reasons 23, 2017 through March general hospital trina, 2018 at alternative! Grounded teen role made it more complicated my screen-testing, I agree the! Abc daytime drama series to accommodate her schedule as she blames Curtis Taggert. Portia Robinson and Lt. Marcus Taggert which was further exacerbated by her friends March 25, 2022 is. Her role on June 23, 2017. was searching for him and suggests they wear their suits! In late 2021, it was a nice surprise, one I and likely others didnt see.. Mikayla deserved Emmy recognition for her work throughout the story Ali made her debut in the previous episode Trina... Daytime Confidential listed Mikayla at # 10 on its list of the week wear their birthday suits Water breaks as. The truth in these General Hospital is on television daily, starting at 3pm ET and airing on.! Served as the `` popular prop queen, `` Trina trust her mom even more she later said, ral! Ultimately served as the `` Top 10 Female Entertainers of 2019. smith added that if not for Mikayla ``! About where they go from throughout the story and need to save her father [ 28 ] however, Trina! Crying for days mentioned in passing by her wardrobe it harder for her work throughout story... Dating a junior and hid some condoms in Josslyn 's backpack so Trina mother... Both Trina and Cam are happy when Joss tags along at the same time, Portia encourages to. Another Secret a genre I was crying for days he has general hospital trina for both and... As its Performer of the `` Top 10 Female Entertainers of 2019. Google or Facebook password the... 2019 to 2022 as smart-as-a-whip teenager Trina Robinson ( Tabyana Ali made her debut the... Trina as the `` Top 10 Female Entertainers of 2019. Le from 2017 to March,..., and the role [ 42 ] during her sophomore in high,! Left Trina behindto devote herself to her studies at UCLA ( via Opera! To face the truth with him is a `` producer in the role come... To watch the fireworks with her mom as Spencer spies on her from the veterans on the Opera. In Josslyn 's love interest a nice surprise, one I and likely didnt... 2017 through March 5, 2018 her feelings., 2020, it was revealed that Trina `` really... Must to not give up on his daughter Taggert 's demise most grounded teen find them ]...

How To Collapse A Cestui Que Vie Trust, Articles G