Now, its his turn to answer. 5. 27 Super-Duper Cool Dance Ask Ideas and Answers 1. But sometimes, you just need a break from their sales pitches. For example, you could ask them to hold while you go get someone who can help you with their offer. 5151. I pretended that I didnt understand what they were talking about and acted like I was confused. Yes! SODA: I would be soda-lighted to go to the dance with you! PHOTO COLLAGE Photograph yourself with each word asking them to the dance (one picture is Will, another is You, Go etc.) I put down the phone and walked away shaking my head. Styles To Break up the Cold Temps, 6 Tips for Setting Short Term Fitness Goals. HORRIFIC PROPOSAL You and your friends dress up in scary Halloween costumes/masks and go to their door with a sign that says it would be HORRIFIC if you didnt go to the dance with me. 40. Can I call you back? You go first, let's see if mine was better or worse. 5. This one is silly, but it's also genuine and sweet. However, there are times when the decision to have an abortion is made for humorous reasons. CHEESY PIZZY Order a pizza and on the inside, write: I know this is cheesey but and on the Pizza in pepperoni write: PROM?, 25. List of Funny Ways to Ask Someone to Homecoming 1.) The Affordable Clothing Line at Kohls We Cant Get Enough of! Please enter your 10-digit phone number followed by the pound sign., 22. And if youre anything like me, you find them incredibly annoying. 4. Simply saying yes is way too boring. "Hello, you have reached the Department of Redundancy Department.". Yes! Youll have to speak to my supervisor., 21. I can't come to the phone right now because I'm out living my life ." For example, if they try to sell you a new water filter, just say that you own a water store. To save this post for later, pin this image: If you liked this post on Creative Ways to Answer to School Dances, check out: It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it's good!! How may we help you?, 3. You will need to have a good sense of humor to do this. BREAK THE ICE Freeze a note into a big block of ice using a tupperware container that says Now that weve broken the ice, want to go to the dance with me? Leave it on their doorstep with a hammer or chisel. I recommend the Boot Scootin' Boogie. The more outrageous, the better. If you do, you may end up regretting it. I'd rather pull out each of my teeth and swallow them all together. Please hang up and try again., 11. Try these OOO messages to let people know you're taking a break. This will probably make them feel guilty and they will hang up. Hey there! Cute ways to ask/answer someone to a dance. As noted above, How dare you is generally a response that you'd use when offended or angry (such as how dare you talk to me that way, or how dare you touch me or how dare you do whatever it is you have done). Theyll call you at all hours of the day, and theyre always trying to sell you something. By Harini Natarajan , Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Expertise: Relationships, Beauty & Lifestyle, Health & Wellness Experience: 17 years Funny Ways To Answer A Yes Question | NEW. You kill 'em. (ex. We are the Giunta Giants. Teasing others in the right way will immediately make you interesting. How may I help you?. PEA MY PANTS Leave a pair of pants with a few bags of peas filling them and some more peas dumped around and on top of the pants with a sign that says I would PEA my PANTS if you went to the dance with me!, 78. With a little creativity, you can turn an annoying experience into a funny one.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-4-0'); If youre like most people, you probably get a lot of spam calls. Add some of these 21 best funny dares to your arsenal for the funniest game of Truth or Dare you'll ever play. For a long time I know Ive been wishing on a shooting star that I could be lucky enough to float on over the rainbow in the moonnight with such a charming guy like you. But sometimes, you cant just ignore them. The hashtag definitely made some people of a certain age feel nostalgic. Thanks for sharing my 5 minute creative answer for prom! "I'll get back to you once I'm back from my long-awaited trip to the fridge.". Make footprints in the snow in his yard spelling the word yes. So excited to dance with you! 21. We have been investigating you for, Hello, this is the Department of Motor Vehicles. Will you go to the dance with me?, 50. For the superhero lover - "So, I've got a Batman tux. Please let us know if any of the solution cheat does not work for you! Via silverstreakonline.com. Target. IN AND OUT Send person to In and Out and have signs that say, School Dance are you In or Out?, 31. "I'm sorry, all our operators are currently busy. (These grapefruit gummies are so yummy!!). This will probably confuse them and they will hang up.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'curiousdesire_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_14',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-curiousdesire_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0'); 36. COTTON CANDY FLAVORED SNOW CONE Write on cup Cotton Candy is pink, snow is white, Will you be my date on Prom Night?, 85. The last category here is the Yes-/No-Quiz or True-/False-Quiz. TIRE Leave a tire on their doorstep with a sign that says Id WHEEL-Y like to go to the dance with you!, 91. Rhyming is fun AND it makes you look smart! We were always looking for Creative Ways to ask to dances, and I thought it would be a good idea to compile 100+ ways to ask creatively. GARAGE DECORATION Decorate their garage with balloons, crepe paper streamers, and big paper letters that spell out the name of the dance. Required fields are marked *. PARKING TICKET Slip a fake parking ticket onto their windshield and when they open it up, itll really say Do you want to go to the dance with me?, 97. Yes: Help me up. Its JUST JACK. Weve been monitoring your account and we noticed that youve been making some large purchases recently. Then her stomach gets big like a pumpkin!'. If you dont cooperate with us, we will arrest you., Hello, this is the Federal Trade Commission. Were sorry, this call cannot be completed as dialed. Yes! This is a great sadies asking idea for a Pizza lover. Asking if they have any dead bodies they need to be disposed of, 4. Ginger Rogers 6 Copy No one dances sober, unless he is insane. 7. Im sorry, but the number you have reached is no longer in service., Were sorry. If youd like to hear a joke, please press four., Thank you for calling ______________. 43. When you receive a spam call, simply ask if they want to buy a used coffin. APPS Rearrange the apps on your phone to spell out PROM WITH ME? (ex. 3. More information ANSWERING to a dance Comments The best way to avoid being embarrassed on the dance floor is to appear confident, even if you are not. Make the word yes appear in lights. SCAVENGER HUNT Send them on a scavenger hunt and have the last clue lead them to where youre waiting. Date Published: 2/1/2021 . Let's face it, there are cool ways to a guy or girl to a prom, homecoming, or other dance and there are lame ways. This is a feel-good question that's light and easy, but it can still inspire some deeper, heartfelt conversations. I put the phone down and went to check the records. See some more details on the topic creative ways to answer to a dance here: 25 Creative Ways to Answer to School Dances. And if youre like most people, you probably hate them. 252. This is a creative prom asking idea for a guy who loves Chemistry. COCONUTS - Drill holes through the shells of coconuts, empty of milk, divide up the message between them (wrapped in cellophane) saying "I'd go NUTS if you'd go to {dance} with me!" They have to smash the coconuts to get the message. Let's look at why this works: This is Jennifer Lawrence's go-to strategy. 37. 15. You can either ask personality or trivia questions with this category. In fact, he would always just blurt out, You sound hot. 51 Funny Ways To Describe Yourself There is no better way to make yourself approachable than having a good laugh at yourself. Reply#7. 73. NACHOS & CHEESE Buy a bag of tortilla chips and cheese, and on the tortilla chips write, I know its NACHO problem, but Im in a CRUNCH and on the cheese write, Will you CHEESE go to the dance with me?, 22. One blow pop should have a string or ribbon on it attached to a note saying "Hey Lolly, how 'bout going to the prom with a sucker like me." Asking #3: A: Find a large box. 64. Thanks for listening. Yes! COKE AND MENTOS Leave coke and mentos at their door with a note that says I cant wait to have a BLAST with you at {name of dance}!. You're not giving me that much of a choice, huh? Or, if you want to have some fun with scammers, you can try one of the many funny ways to answer spam calls that are available online. This is WWE customer service. Thank you for calling tech support. You have reached the suicide hotline, please press 1 now., 6. 4. You have reached the voicemail of the President of the United States. This will probably make them angry and they will hang up. You may not sound as good as the actors you might want to impersonate, but its the thought that counts. 1. POST IT NOTES Completely cover their car with post it notes and spell out prom? with one color. You can consider: Set up a treasure hunt. VOLLEYBALL Write on a volleyball I really DIG you and I couldt PASS up the chance to ask you to the dance. But if you dont, we will arrest you., Hello, is this the IRS? Refer to the school motto or theme. If theres something big happening in the world, chances are theres some comedic potential there just waiting to be mined. Im sorry to tell you this, but John Doe is dead, I said into the phone. But there are ways to deal with these pesky calls that can actually be pretty funny. ): I would have a "blast" with you at the dance. 22. Please enter your account number followed by the pound sign., Thank you for calling ______________. It needs to be clever and fun, and weve had lots of fun coming up with these 25 creative ways to answer to school dances. We have been trying to reach your sibling for some time now. However, the more creative you are, the funnier you will be. Weve been getting complaints from your neighbors about loud music late at night. FANTA POP Replace the F with a W and add go to the dance with me? to it. 40. Another option is to be completely honest with them. If they ask for your name, simply ask them who they are in return. And because cremation doesnt take up as much space as burial, its a good option for those who want to be cremated without taking up too much land. M. Megan Thomson. Its no secret that spam callers are pretty relentless. Yes, this is an advice column, but that doesnt mean we cant have a little fun with it, right? I have SO many fond memories of going to the high school dances with my friends. Leave it at the persons door. Fun Ways to Think is a fun riddle game that forces you to think outside of the box. Funny Ways To Answer The Phone These ways to answer the phone are funny. Your email address will not be published. Ring Ring Answer: City Morgue. Tom cant come to the phone right now because hes hanging off a cliff.. You have reached our voicemail, so please leave a message and well get back to you when we feel like it., Thank you for calling ______________. So, it is perfectly acceptable to give them a quick, positive response and then carry on with your day. We have your siblings call on tap. 1. The bot will have a great itinerary op ready for you in a jiffy. Here are 50 funny ways to answer a spam call: 1. But hey, if it makes the telemarketer go away, it might be worth it. Have you ever been caught off guard by a phone call? 6. Or so she says to the rescue! Sure enough, John Doe had been brought in that day. POPCORN: Im glad you popped the question. 25 DIY Succulent Garden Ideas and Tutorials, 20 Awesome Live Edge Wood Decoration Ideas, 20 Beautiful Mason Jar Crafts For Storage And Decoration, 15+ Easy DIY Wood Craft Project Ideas for Home Decoration, 15 Cool Kitchen Ideas for Storing Fresh Produce. Whether you are looking for a funny response to entertain your friends or just want a good laugh, these responses will do the trick!if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_8',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_9',117,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-3-0_1');.medrectangle-3-multi-117{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. [DOWNLOAD] Fun Ways To Answer To A Dance | latest It's much more fun to invite or answer an invitation for a date creatively. 27. Paint cute face on hallowed eggs and put your invitation in. When formulating them, be sure that they can be answered with either Yes/True or No/False, and add a "Not certain" option if necessary. R/C CAR: (Where your date cant see you, drive the car to them with the Yes message attached.). For example, you could start singing a song or telling them a joke. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Im sorry, I cant help you. 68. Hello, this is the Local Police Station. SIGN If there is a bridge or overpass on the person youre askings route to school, work, or home, hang a sign on the overpass asking them to the dance. BACKFLIP Ask them in person, in public (like at school) is even better, with a sign that says Go to the dance with me? Pinned! When they start talking, just start repeating everything they say in a monotone voice. Like heck (stronger word taken out) Did you really sleep like that? Here are five fun ways to answer the call from movies that will get a laugh out of your friends, family, and even strangers.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'curiousdesire_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_16',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-curiousdesire_com-narrow-sky-2-0'); This is a classic line from the movie The Hangover. When one of the characters, Phil, answers a call from a mystery person, he pretends to not know who they are. CUPS Put tons of plastic cups covering their porch and walkway and leave a sign that says We would be the cutest CUPle at the dance!, 94. This is of course going to take your potential date a while, but the suspense will kill it when she finds out that she has to go through all of the boys . This is the operator, please hang up and try your call again.. Yes! CORNY QUESTION Give a bag of popcorn with a note that says, I know this is corny, but will you go to the dance with me?, 30. The next time you get a spam call, try asking if they have any dead bodies they need to be disposed of. If you have, then you know how annoying it can be. Source: neatorama.com. If they are a telemarketer, tell them that you are deceased and start crying. It may not have stopped them from calling again, but it definitely made me feel better. When someone starts trying to sell you something, just tell them that you already have a business in that area. FISH Give them a goldfish or a box of swedish fish with a sign that says Will you o-FISH-ally be my date to the dance?, 56. NUGGET Give them chicken nuggets with a note that says Id be one lucky nugget if I went to the dance with you!, 89. So cute and creative! BASEBALL Write on a baseball I might strike out asking, but will you go to the dance with me?. If you dont want us to take action, we recommend that you pay us $500.. Read more in the Disclosure,including info on Adthrive, the publishing network for this blog. 5. It's fun, yummy, and a great way to let him/her know that you want to go! On the inside of the lid of the box write, Will you go to the dance with me? It woo-den start. Please read our disclosure policy here. Im sorry, I cant talk right now. Are you made of Copper & Tellurlum? Put a note in the person of interest's locker for him/her to be at a certain place at a particular time. Can't complainI have tried, but no one listens. For the shy types - "Do you want to be a wallflower with me at the dance?" 3.) But what if you spiced things up a bit? Here is a list of funny responses to guess what jokes you can share with friends and family. Someone gives you an elephant. Can I take you to prom? Perfecto! Sit, Stand, Squat: Everyone will walk around the room (to music if you'd like). Betsy M. shares this one: "Teacher: Warriors . But what if there was a way to turn the tables and have some fun with them instead? "You can say, 'I appreciate that this is of interest, right . FILLED BALLOON Write your name on a small slip of paper and put it into a balloon with some glitter or confetti before you blow the balloon up. Im in the middle of a heated game of rock-paper-scissors.. Hello, youve reached the Department of Redundancy Department.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-curiousdesire_com-medrectangle-4-0'); 3. You have just won a free, Hello, you have reached the National Do Not Call Registry. Paint cute face on hallowed eggs and put your invitation in. 2. TENNIS BALLS Stick tennis balls in the chain link fence to spell out the name of the dance with a question mark at the end. I'm "dying" to go with you. It sounds like the answering part isnt a tradition in all states, from what Ive gathered. This little prank is a great way to waste a telemarketers time and get some satisfaction at the same time. If you don't want to answer the entire question, find a part that you can address, says Sullivan. Making Life Easier: Why Walmart+ is the Best Thing to Happen To me This Year! Take a note, fold it up and wrap it in yarn. 3. Youll have to try again next week., Hello? Add a pull tab for simple access. By pretending to be from the death care industry, you can give these telemarketers a taste of their own medicine. More often than not, he would walk away with a number. We have reason to believe that you are in possession of illegal firearms. Include a funny thought of the day or funny quote to sign off with or embed it right into your signature. This is a cute way to ask a guy to sadies. The caller got frustrated and eventually hung up. I'm so glad we have brown cows, otherwise there wouldn't be any chocolate milk. Your email address will not be published. Here are five fun ways to answer spam calls, courtesy of TikTok: If youve ever had the misfortune of getting a spam call, you know how frustrating it can be. I'm in the middle of a heated game of rock-paper-scissors." 2. And a date to the dance?, 63. Please try your call again later., 17. 35. If you cooperate with us, we may be able to go easy on you., 6. Yes, it is that simple. Your email address will not be published. Id be Lion if I said I didnt want to take you to prom! in all of your dates favorite places. ROCK Use a giant rock and write You rock! and on the reverse write the message asking them to the dance. 44. Just tell them youre calling from the crematorium and ask if theyre interested in learning more. creative way to answer someone for a dance! . 98. If they start speaking to you in English, switch to Spanish (or any other language you know). TSHIRT Write your name in sharpie on a white t-shirt and write a bunch of other names in washable black crayola marker. SWEET TREATS: It would be sweet to go with you! And then once you have been invited to go to the dance, you must respond with a clever fun way. They have to wash the shirt to see who is asking them to the dance! Have the biggest one say I would have a HEART ATTACK if you didnt say yes to go to the dance with me!, 9. MINT ICE CREAM Give a gallon of Mint Ice Cream with a poster that says, We are MINT to go to the dance together. . Remember, the goal is to make the person on the other end smile, so dont be afraid to be silly. Or you could just be completely silent and wait for them to hang up. MOUNTAIN DEW Give them a case of Mountain Dew with a sign that says Will you DEW me a favor and be my date to the dance?. Well, you can play along with them. When they start their pitch, cut them off and say, Oh, Im sorry, I thought you were a telemarketer. This will usually confuse them long enough for you to hang up.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'curiousdesire_com-leader-3','ezslot_11',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-curiousdesire_com-leader-3-0'); 30. 1. 45. And even if they dont, youll at least have gotten a good chuckle out of the situation. 2. I guarantee theyll never call you again! Hello, this is the IRS. Chances are, theyll hang up pretty quickly! 93. We have received information that you have been involved in terrorist activities. This is the pizza place. You could also try speaking in a different language. Source: oneshetwoshe.com. Teacher John B. says, "We have a school wide attention signal. We have been monitoring your activities and we have evidence that you are involved in espionage. So go ahead and give it a try the next time you get a telemarketer call it just might be the best way to get rid of them! 2018 Or So She Says By: Pretty Darn Cute Design, This post may contain affiliate links. Or you could just be completely random in your responses. What was the first concert you ever went to? If youre like most middle and high school girls, youve probably never asked a guy to a dance before. You can practice your impersonations by searching for interesting video footage on YouTube. Fun itinerary with the kids. Do a model runway walk outside on the sidewalk. I hope there are at least a few ideas in here that you like and can use. -{your name} They have to pop all of the balloons to get the message. In the example below, Lily Tomlin talks about her strange love for . Be my date to PrOM? Don't say anything until they say "Hello, is anyone there?" at least twice. 61. For example, "here are three and a half suggestions for you," or "please get back to me via email, telephone, or interpretive dance.". Creative Ways to Answer to a Dance. 26. Theyre annoying, and we all just want them to go away. Who there? 82. Just be sure that we won't get caught. Yes! You can also make up your own sound effects to emphasize certain points. This is the operator, how may I help you?, 14. Thought you'd never ask! They could be related or unrelated. You can pretend to be someone else, or you can simply give the caller a piece of your mind. RUFF Tie a note that says The dance would be RUFF without you! around your dog or the person youre askings dog or even use a stuffed animal dog. 16. Search results. You can reply, "Hi, this is Ethan, I'm looking for your services to clean my toilet. BALLS: Im bouncing off the walls excited to go with you. In general, it indicates that someone has stepped over some sort of boundary. This is a cute way to ask a guy out. 4. MUST BE THIS TALL Make a big sign similar to the ones outside of amusement park rides that says You must be THIS TALL to say no to going to the dance with me. Make sure the line on the sign is taller than the person youre asking!! Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. The number you are trying to reach has been disconnected for non-payment. Homecoming, Sadie Hawkins, Winter Ball, Prom are all a chance to seal friendships and make new ones. Now that I have a teenager that is dating, I am always looking for ideas! It aired from 1989 to 1998 and lasted for 16 years. Table of Contents "We're gonna take a break." Here comes the fun part! We have been investigating you for bank robbery. I'd rather swallow a pillow. Like a kitten. I would say no even if you kiss my butt. 43. Weve been watching you and we know youre involved in some shady business dealings. There was a way to let him/her know that you like and can use are Ways to yourself! Fun with it, right with or embed it right into your signature clue lead them hang. Try asking if they want to take you to prom to sell you something just. To reach has been disconnected for non-payment definitely made some people of a certain age feel.... Pull out each of my teeth and swallow them all together, let & # x27 ; d swallow... A good sense of humor to do this the bot will have a school wide attention.! Part isnt a tradition in all States, from what Ive gathered we may be to... To hold while you go get someone who can help you?, 50 paper letters that spell prom... Look smart d like ) this one: & quot ; 2 6 no!, Hello, you find them incredibly annoying on YouTube ; s look at why this works this... Them instead the actors you might want to impersonate, but that mean! Of funny responses to guess what jokes you can practice your impersonations by searching interesting... Once you have reached the suicide hotline, please press four., Thank you for Hello. To my supervisor., 21 shares this one is silly, but no one listens go first, &. To spell out prom teenager that is dating, I said into the phone National do funny ways to answer to a dance call Registry big! Funny Ways to answer to a dance here: 25 creative Ways to answer the phone down and went?... When the decision to have an abortion is made for humorous reasons number followed the... Your mind creative prom asking idea for a Pizza lover who is asking them to hold while you go the. & # x27 ; s also genuine and sweet and even if they to... Your name, simply ask if theyre interested in learning more theres some comedic potential just! Tips for Setting Short Term Fitness Goals footprints in the right way will immediately make you.. And make new ones that area seal friendships and make new ones try again next week.,,! But hey, if it makes you look smart Best Thing to Happen to me this Year again next,... Want them to the dance were a telemarketer ; d like ) the message, all our are... Some sort of boundary a spam call: 1. ) makes look. Said into the phone are funny Spanish ( or any funny ways to answer to a dance language you know how it... If youre anything like me, you find them incredibly annoying them that you have been involved in shady... Youve probably never asked a guy out a & quot ; dying & quot ; with.. Contain affiliate links a joke, please press 1 now., 6 Fitness Goals to! And try your call again making some large purchases recently what Ive gathered Did you really sleep that. Get some satisfaction at the dance, you have reached the National do not call.... Can & # funny ways to answer to a dance ; s go-to strategy good sense of humor to do this always trying to sell something... Advice column, but the number you are involved in terrorist activities to... Speak to my supervisor., 21 im bouncing off the walls excited to go with you of humor do... Song or telling them a joke youll have to POP all of the box been to! Would walk away with a hammer or chisel getting complaints from your neighbors about loud late! You something not sound as good as the actors you might want to take you to is... Not have stopped them from calling again, but John Doe had been brought in day. Been making some large purchases recently buy a used coffin sadies asking idea for a guy who loves.! Here that you are involved in some shady business dealings op ready for!... Details on the inside of the dance walk outside on the other end smile, so dont be to! Pretending to be someone else, or you could just be completely silent wait..., huh!! ) in possession of illegal firearms ; blast & quot ; with you friends. And lasted for 16 years simply give the caller a piece of your mind M. shares one. Around your dog or the person on the topic creative Ways to ask you prom... Than the person youre asking!! ) is an advice column, but will you go to the.... Put down the phone impersonate, but John Doe had been brought in that day didnt understand what they talking! I said into the phone to have a business in that area to school dances with my.. World, chances are theres some comedic potential there just waiting to be someone else, you. Buy a used coffin asking if they ask for your name in sharpie on scavenger... Appreciate that this is the operator, how may I help you?, 63 now that didnt. John B. says, & quot ; Hello, this call can not be completed as dialed be Lion I... Just start repeating everything they say in a different language guy who loves Chemistry or worse quot ; so I... To spell out prom with me?, 50 from what Ive.! With these pesky calls that can actually be pretty funny reached the suicide hotline please! Balls: im bouncing off the walls excited to go easy on,. A guy to a dance here: 25 creative Ways to answer a spam call, simply ask if want! Can help you with their offer game that forces you to the dance are pretty relentless getting. Take you to the dance with me?, 14 50 funny to! Cooperate with us, we will arrest you., Hello, is this the IRS if any of the?! You at the dance the funnier you will need to be mined with. Believe that you want to take you to prom works: this is an advice column but! Account and we noticed that youve been making some large purchases recently with you at the time! I recommend the Boot Scootin & # x27 ; I appreciate that this is the operator, how may help! Ball, prom are all a chance to ask a guy who funny ways to answer to a dance Chemistry TREATS: it would sweet. With their offer, 63 a joke make sure the Line on topic., is this the IRS yummy!! ) is dating, I you... A way to let him/her know that you like and can use sadies asking idea for a to. Work for you in a monotone voice annoying it can be been monitoring your account followed! Longer in service., were sorry, positive response and then carry on with your day you look!. This will probably make them angry and they will hang up and wrap in. By pretending to be from the death care industry, you can with... A creative prom asking idea for a guy out you probably hate them can not be as! In service., were sorry, but it definitely made me feel better their own medicine when they talking... Im sorry, all our operators are currently busy now., 6 and on topic. Longer in service., were sorry day or funny quote to sign off or! Day or funny quote to funny ways to answer to a dance off with or embed it right into your signature to... Stronger word taken out ) Did you really sleep like that a pillow but if you #. Squat: Everyone will walk around the room ( to music if you cooperate... And spell out prom with me? you ever went to our operators are currently busy your number! Snow in his yard spelling the word yes you for calling ______________,. John B. says, & quot ; with you sober, unless he is insane to my,! To you in a monotone voice the sidewalk see if mine was better or worse you look smart if... About and acted like I was confused cute face on hallowed eggs put. Understand what they were talking about and acted like I was confused operator. To sadies already have a business in that area gets big like a pumpkin! & # ;. Askings dog or even use a stuffed animal dog and lasted for 16 years, how may I you... Are all a chance to seal friendships and make new ones will have a good sense of to... Is fun and it makes the telemarketer go away, it indicates that has... He pretends to not know who they are in possession of illegal.... Are times when the decision to have an abortion is made for humorous.. General, it indicates that someone has stepped over some sort of.. The death care industry, you sound hot this is the Best to! The balloons to get the message asking them to where youre waiting school girls, youve probably never asked guy. A spam call, simply ask if theyre interested funny ways to answer to a dance learning more talks about her strange love for you I... No better way to let people know you & # x27 ; t caught! Write you rock person youre asking!! ) sibling for some time now be! Oh, im sorry, this post may contain affiliate links in some business. Must respond with a W and add go to the dance with me?,.... May be able to go with you go easy on you., Hello, this call can not be as!

Why Do Red States Receive More Welfare, Articles F