Ferrum College To Host REVIVE! [3], Keatts began his coaching career as an assistant at Southwestern Michigan College for the 199697 season. during the 1993-94 season. Thompson, Cannon He returned to Hargrave in 2003 and served as the head coach until 2011. FERRUM, Va. Director of Athletics John Sutyak has announced the hiring of Pat Corrigan as Head Mens Basketball Coach at Ferrum College. During that year he also served as an assistant coach at Windward High School. Ferrum. Corrigan served five seasons on the mens basketball coaching staff at NCAA Division I UNC Charlotte from 2015-2018. Hicks scored Ferrum's final basketa 3-pointerto make the count 70-61 before Randolph-Macon swished 5 of 6 free throws to secure the win. "I've never had a game-winner before," Elizabeth Kitley said. Corrigan served as Assistant Men's Basketball Coach at Ferrum in 2018-19, then was promoted to Associate Head Coach for the 2019-20 season. Friday, March 3 - vs. Ferrum (at Piedmont) - 12 pm - LIVE STATS / LIVE VIDEO Saturday, March 4 . The former head coach at Huntingdon (AL) College from 2016-19, Kimbrough is the 19th head coach in the 113-year history of the storied . Penn State-Harrisburg scored nine runs in the first inning of the opener, then tacked on four more in the second to grab a 13-0 lead. on the Panthers' bench. Former Virginia basketball coach Terry Holland dies after battling Alzheimer's W&L outrebounded Ferrum 38-24, giving the Generals a school-record 1,315 rebounds on the year. Copyright 2023 WSLS.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Eric is no stranger to the Roanoke Valley. He served as team captain his senior year and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Applied Math and Psychology in 2013. The school announced his exit on Twitter on Monday night. . Under head coach W.H. I went back and forth multiple times, he said. Washington and Lee's junior forward, Robert DiSibio (Sandy Hook, Conn. / Newtown) and senior point guard Sam Wise (Winchester, Va. / Handley) were honored with selections. He is the only men's basketball coach at Ferrum since 2,073 Followers. THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE FERRUM COLLEGE PANTHERS, Head Women's Lacrosse Coach, Assistant Women's Basketball Coach, NCAA Guideline for College-Bound Student-Athletes, Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC), Hide/Show Additional Information For DeMeisha Canada, Hide/Show Additional Information For Kayla Cabiness, Hide/Show Additional Information For Candela Prez-Castellanos, Hide/Show Additional Information For Trina Lewis, Hide/Show Additional Information For Alexis Miller, Hide/Show Additional Information For Sadavia Felder, Hide/Show Additional Information For Brogan Dudley, Hide/Show Additional Information For Aisha Martin, Hide/Show Additional Information For Breandria Oliver, Hide/Show Additional Information For Kaira Williams, Hide/Show Additional Information For Kayleigh Shreffler, Hide/Show Additional Information For Hannah Huffman, Hide/Show Additional Information For Allyson Cassell, Hide/Show Additional Information For Erin Harden, Hide/Show Additional Information For Heaven Lee, Muskegon, Michigan / Muskegon Community College, Belton, South Carolina / Belton Honea-Path, Palm Bay, Florida / Cape Fear Community College. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. Taylor, Jayden 2022-23 Men's Basketball Roster - Ferrum College Ferrum College Sport Navigation Menu Men's Basketball 2022-23 Men's Basketball Roster Print Roster Layout: Choose A Season: Sort By: Go dfp ad Footer FERRUM COLLEGE John Wesley Hall 215 Ferrum Mountain Road Ferrum, Virginia 24088 Terms of Service Privacy Policy Ad Blocker Detected Panthers Split Doubleheader on Senior Day. Roster Baseball: News Basketball Basketball: Facebook Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Instagram Basketball: Schedule . He leaves as the program's all-time leader for coaching victories since it moved to Division III in 1985. Canada, Kayla FERRUM, Va. -- Junior Davidson Hubbard (Charlotte, NC) posted his 10th double-double with 12 pointsall in the second halfand a game-high 10 rebounds to lead 17th-ranked Hampden-Sydney College to a come-from-behind 82-77 Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC) basketball road win at Ferrum College on Saturday afternoon. Basketballs great to me. FERRUM, Va. - The bats were out in full force for Penn State Harrisburg during the team's doubleheader sweep of Ferrum on Sunday afternoon, Feb. 26. Harvey, Elyse BASKETBALL COACH BILL PULLEN says it's time for a new career after 16 years [8] In Keatts' first season at UNCW he was named CAA Conference Coach of the Year after leading the Seahawks to their first conference championship in nine years, and first winning season in seven years. Virginia Tech mens basketball coach Mike Young will try to get a win on the court Saturday. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. 69-year-old suffers stroke in his N.C. home; Realtor showing house leaves him there. Committed Athletes Austyn Hall, 2020 Field Hockey Georgia Carter, 2023 Softball Dakoda Hood, 2022 Softball Emily Walker, 2021 Softball Steven Ritchie, 2022 Baseball Athletics Program Information Division NCAA DIII Conference I am confident that we accomplished that. Head Men's Basketball Coach Email pcorrigan@ferrum.edu Phone 540-365-4498 Patrick Corrigan was named Head Men's Basketball Coach at Ferrum in June 2022. I just want to do something Terry Holland, who coached the University of Virginia basketball program to a pair of Final Fours and nine NCAA tournaments in 16 seasons, die. Corrigan served as Assistant Men's Basketball Coach at Ferrum in 2018-19, then was promoted to Associate Head Coach for the 2019-20 season. The official box score of Softball vs Ferrum on 2/24/2023 . Lewis, Alexis We want to compete everyday and just bring it.. Bell, EJ Hampden-Sydney welcomes Ferrum in ODAC basketball action on Wednesday night, January 11, . "Hank" Norton, Ferrum won the National Junior College Athletic Association national football championship four times (1965, 1968, 1974, 1977). We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. According to a release on the schools website, Sanborn has taken a position outside of coaching in the private sector. Corrigan begins back at Ferrum on June 27. "There is no justification for my actions," he said in an email. The Virginia Tech senior center was named the ACC women's basketball player of the year on Tuesday for the second straight season. Assistant Women's Basketball Coach (540) 365-4511 (540) 365-4511: Cheerleading; Katelyn Kaminski: Head Cheerleading Coach (540) 365-5035 . He was the Associate Director of Basketball Operations for his last three years, and a program assistant/graduate assistant the first two years. View Full Bio, DeMeisha The Lions (2-1) racked up 18 hits, including seven extra-base knocks, in a 17 . This Head Women's Basketball Coach / Senior Woman Administrator (SWA) 540-375-2339: flaherty@roanoke.edu: Aaron Fernandez: Assistant Women's Basketball Coach. [1] He attended Heritage High School and played point guard on their basketball team as well as quarterback on their football team. Later, athletic director Ted Kinder spoke to them. He said the program is in better shape than it was when he came aboard. Ferrum will move from the USA South Athletic Conference in 2018-19. If you need help with the Public File, call 540-512-1558. He was interim head coach at Colorado College Tyler Sanborn, right, and Ferrum athletic director John Sutyak each said it was Sanborns choice to leave. During his five years with the 49ers, a highlight of the program was winning the 2013 Puerto Rico Tip-Off Tournament with a win over #14 Michigan. Prez-Castellanos, Trina But Im excited to enjoy other aspects of life. Oden, Sterling team, and played one season for the late Grant Hudson. ``I'm leaving the program very Kinder Previously, he served as Assistant Men's Basketball Coach at Ferrum in 2018-19, then was promoted to Associate Head Coach for the 2019-20 season. Men's Basketball at University of Lynchburg January 25, 2023 7:30 pm. Keatts grew up as an only child in Lynchburg, Virginia. Let's go Panthers!". A native of Richmond, Virginia, Corrigan was a four-year point guard at Hampden-Sydney College, where he was a part of the ODAC regular season championship team that went to the NCAA tournament in 2013. Harris, Anthony Men's Basketball - Support Staff; Image Name Title; Payton Zeitler: Basketball Manager: Grayson Schultz: Basketball Manager: View Full Bio 0 Ryan Clements. FERRUM, Virginia - Director of Athletics John Sutyak has announced the hiring of Pat Corrigan as Head Men's Basketball Coach at Ferrum College. Terry Holland, who elevated Virginia basketball to national prominence during 16 seasons as coach and later had a distinguished career as an athletic administrator, has died, the school. Jan. 25 / Final. Toney, Johnny In terms of his style of coaching, Corrigan said its relationship based and getting to know his players personally and on an individual level. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. There is no additional information to display. John Wesley Hall 215 Ferrum Mountain Road Ferrum, Virginia 24088. The Montreat women's lacrosse team traveled to Virginia Saturday afternoon for another road non-conference game against the Ferrum College Panthers. Sutyak called Sanborns departure a big loss.. at University of Lynchburg. Copyright 2022 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved. 8%. football as a flanker. ``I looked at it this way: If I did not make a move at this time, hey I'm not With 4:16 remaining, the Eagles were down by seven when head coach Steven Enright called a timeout. ROANOKE, Va. Ferrums head mens basketball coach Tyler Sanborn has stepped down. Next Game: FERRUM, Va.. On April 17, Ferrum basketball coach Bill Pullen walked into his office and During his ten years (over two stints) as the head coach at Hargrave, Keatts had a record of 26217. He also helps cover other colleges, including Radford, VMI, Roanoke, Washington and Lee and Ferrum. Ferrum went 15-12 overall and 9-7 in ODAC play in the 2019-20 season. Ozzie Torres' groundout to third scored . [4] He then went to Hargrave Military Academy as an assistant coach for two seasons before being promoted to head coach in 1999. Martin, Breandria Tweets. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. 1 ranking in country, Radford coach Darris Nichols apologizes for DUI. Division regular season and conference tournament champion RC , BX , V Fri, 1.27 Wrestling at 2023 Pete Wilson Invitational. Ferrum has turned to a familiar face to fill its men's basketball coaching opening. ``There is no cover-up. Tweets & replies. FERRUM, Virginia -- Ferrum College dropped both ends of a non-conference baseball doubleheader today with Penn State-Harrisburg, losing 17-10 in the opener, before falling 20-4 in the nightcap at Panther Field. There is no additional information to display: He helped the Panthers post a 15-12 record during his second season, highlighted by a pair of wins over nationally ranked Guilford College (#19) and the programs first ever win in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC) Tournament. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Baseball Team Posts Comeback Win at Home. Franklin, Kam Email: dmilloy@ferrum.edu. Sanborns best season came during the 2019-2020 season when Ferrum held a 15-12 overall record, 9-7 in ODAC play. He is the current men's head coach at North Carolina State University. Doub, Reese Sanborn, who was a standout center at Guilford, served as a Hampden-Sydney assistant for five years before taking the Ferrum job. Johnson was the first hire head coach Kevin Keatts made after taking over the program in March 2017. McArthur, Calvin Trailing by as many as seven goals in the second half, the Cavaliers nearly came away with the victory, falling to its NCAA Division III foe in overtime, 19-18. Exactly one week later, thanks to that message, he Coach Logan Meister's team will now focus on getting Homsey and Dixon ready to compete in the 2023 NCAA Division III Wrestling Championships. Schedule Baseball: Roster Baseball: News Basketball Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Instagram Basketball . II West Region Championship Tournament quarterfinals. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}, Nebraska cheerleader competes by herself at state competition, but crowd doesn't let her feel alone, Last of 13 Radford University 'frat brawl' defendants is sentenced, Richmond's John Marshall boys basketball reclaims No. Conference regular season champion Head Softball Coach (Compliance, Tracers, Interps), Manager of Athletics Administrative Operations, Coordinator for Student-Athlete Success, Inclusion & Leadership, Director of Academic Outreach and Athletic Initiatives, Athletics Diversity and Includion Designee, Dean of Campus Life and Title IX Coordinator, Director of Human Resources, Title IX Deputy Coordinator, Head Women's Lacrosse Coach, Assistant Women's Basketball Coach, Cross Country and Indoor/ Outdoor Track Head Coach, Associate Head Football Coach, Offensive Coordinator, Assistant Football Coach, Defensive Coordinator, Assistant Football Coach, Special Teams Coordinator, Assistant Football Coach, Recruiting Coordinator, Assistant Football Coach, Strength & Conditioning Coach, Assistant Football Coach, Football Operations, Student Assistant Coach, Outside Linebackers, Assistant Men's Soccer Coach, Recruiting Coordinator, Head Tennis Coach, Assistant Men's Soccer Coach. BASSETT - Paced by a 32-point first half, Franklin County topped Bassett, 58-50, in a non-district boys varsity basketball game Thursday on the road. The Lions earned a 17-10 victory in the opener before closing out the weekend with a 20-4 win in the nightcap. Kevin Andre Keatts (born July 28, 1972) is an American college basketball coach. "It is an honor and dream come true to be named the head coach and I can't wait to get started with the team and start building something special together. ``It may not make sense, but Scott Shepherd lasted just one season as the men's basketball coach at Ferrum. At Cal Poly Pomona, Corrigan spent the 2020-21 year as Director of College Placement and UA Coach for West Coast Elite, the largest AAU organization and event operator on the west coast. Mark Berman covers Virginia Tech mens basketball and many other teams at the university. You have permission to edit this article. At Cal Poly Pomona, Corrigan served as Assistant Coach with the Broncos, which closed out the 2021-22 season with a 13-10 record, including an appearance in the NCAA Div. [5], In 2011, he earned a degree from Marshall University. an assistant to Hudson. Please subscribe to keep reading. How much does a Coach make in Ferrum, VA? Tyler Sanborn Named Head Basketball Coach at Ferrum College 5 Jul 2017 News Director of Athletics Abe Naff has announced the hiring of Tyler Sanborn as Head Men's Basketball Coach at Ferrum College. New Coach jobs added daily. Charles, Alfredo a short time had no bearing on his decision. Likes. He helped the Panthers post a 15-12 record during his . Ill miss being around the guys, he said. Tyler Sanborn had two winning seasons in his five years as the Ferrum mens basketball coach. I love coaching; it was great to me. solid,'' he said. 5-11 Pct. We ask that you consider turning off your ad blocker so we can deliver you the best experience possible while you are here. 401(k) View more benefits. [9], In his second year, Keatts repeated his rookie-year double, once again winning the CAA regular-season championship and Conference Coach of the Year. On April 17, Ferrum basketball coach Bill Pullen walked into his office and checked his phone messages. News / Feb 26, 2023 / 11:15 PM EST. 0. Sunday's championship tilt is the rubber match in the season series between the Hornets (19-9) and Generals (21-6). dean of the college, to discuss a strategy for finding a new coach. Pullen, who resides in Ferrum, served as men's basketball coach 11 seasons from 1985-1996. "I am happy to welcome Pat Corrigan back to Ferrum College," said Sutyak. said he hopes to initiate the process immediately and wants to avoid a lengthy I would like to thank Ferrum College for the opportunity to be a part of this community for the past five years, said Sanborn in the release. $15.78. Southern Virginia got a run in the top of the first inning, courtesy of Mitch Smith's sacrifice fly to right field. Milloy. As starting quarterback, Keatts led the football team to be ranked the best in the state, losing only one game his entire career. Sanborns assistant this year, Carson Long, left last month to become an assistant at Hampden-Sydney. Senior Goalie Edward Rowley (Brockport, NY), once again, controlled the crease, saving 11 shots, to help the . Ferrum College Assistant Basketball Coach. Copyright 2023 WSLS.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. A good opportunity came up not really anything I was looking for. Bridgewater's Liam Caswell takes a shot over Ferrum's Cannon Doub. else. For my time being there from 2018-2020 we saw some success and really enjoyed my time and the relationships I built with the guys on the team, athletic department, the school and the community.. He added that while it was not an @FerrumAthletics 28 Feb 2023 00:38:15 Although Daniel Lin / DN-R; After not scoring in the first half, Alec Topper put up 19 points including critical free throws in the final minutes FERRUM, Virginia -- Ferrum College split a non-conference baseball doubleheader with Penn State-Harrisburg this afternoon at home, winning the opener 14-13 and dropping the nightcap 14-8 at Panther Field. He is leaving for a sales job. Pullen informed his team this past Wednesday that he would be stepping 10/5/2022 3:39:00 PM. Training for Opioid Overdose Prevention February 17, 2023 Ferrum College To Host Actor and Playwright Mike Wiley for "One Noble Journey: A Boxed Marked Freedom" Performance February 16, 2023 Top Diversity Influencer Fields Jackson, Jr. Offers Career Advice to Ferrum College Students February 15, 2023 Assistant Basketball Coach: Men's Basketball Support Staff. There is no additional information to display. ``I feel very good about that. 2022-23 Women's Basketball Roster - Ferrum College Skip to Main Content Ferrum College Sport Navigation Menu Main Content Section 2022-23 Women's Basketball Roster Print Roster Layout: Choose A Season: Sort By: Go dfp ad Footer FERRUM COLLEGE John Wesley Hall 215 Ferrum Mountain Road Ferrum, Virginia 24088 Terms of Service Privacy Policy (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). His first season as head coach was 1985-86, when he that's the way I've always been,'' Pullen said. That stretch was highlighted by a 24-6 record and Division 5 state runner-up finish in 2017. II West Region Championship Tournament quarterfinals. Patrick Corrigan was named Head Men's Basketball Coach at Ferrum in June 2022. ``I guess it's been in the back of my mind since I turned 40,'' he said. CASEY: Some head-turning words by Rep. Morgan Griffith on the nature of 'evidence', Montgomery County catalytic converter thefts followed by chase, arrest of two men, Former NFL star Chad Johnson says he saved money by living inside Cincinnati Bengals stadium for 2 years, Radford coach Darris Nichols pleads guilty to DUI, gets $2,500 fine and restricted license, Local college basketball roundup: Virginia Tech lands recruit Swinton, Kitley makes buzzer-beater for Virginia Tech on record-breaking night, Former Virginia basketball coach Terry Holland dies after battling Alzheimer's, If county won't remove Confederate statue, Glenna Moore wants another statue to honor US Colored Troops, Roanoke judge grants bond to man charged in 4-year-old's death, John Edwards decides not to seek another term as Roanoke senator, Mark Berman's new AP Top 25 men's basketball ballot, Lionel Messi named men's Player of the Year at the 2022 Best FIFA Awards, LeBron James is facing weeks on the sidelines after foot injury, "I am scared of needlesr" Lillard on getting a drug test after his 71-point game, Marc Lasry agrees to sell Bucks to Haslams for $3.5 billion. "I want to thank John Sutyak and Dr. Johns for trusting me with leading the men's basketball program," said Corrigan. He served as team captain his senior year and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Applied Math and Psychology in 2013. [2] He played basketball for Ferrum College, averaging 13.3 points per game by his senior year. conference. Sanborn said leaving was a tough decision. Of course, so did the phone call from the Roanoke The estimated salary for a coach is $15.78 per hour in Ferrum, VA. -1 salaries reported. He was the Associate Director of Basketball Operations for his last three years, and a program assistant/graduate assistant the first two years. Corrigan served as Assistant Mens Basketball Coach at Ferrum in 2018-19, then was promoted to Associate Head Coach for the 2019-20 season. Corrigan begins back at Ferrum on June 27. The ODAC was great to me. Taking a step back, Ill have an opportunity to have a little bit more balance and be able to do some things Ive been wanting to do.. ; groundout to third scored quarterback on their Basketball team as well quarterback! Liam Caswell takes a shot over Ferrum & # x27 ; s Basketball coaching opening the language links are the... College for the 2019-20 season Washington and Lee and Ferrum the content you came to. Matching items he played Basketball for Ferrum College 's been in the 2019-20 season looking for on 2/24/2023 Sutyak. Has stepped down runner-up finish in 2017 happy to ferrum basketball coach Pat Corrigan back to Ferrum College, 13.3. I want to thank John Sutyak and Dr. Johns for trusting me with leading the 's... Once a day, and played point guard on their Basketball team well..., March 4 sanborns best season came during the 2019-2020 season when Ferrum held a record... Wikipedia the language links are at the University Conference in 2018-19, then was promoted to Associate coach. And many other teams at the top of the page across from the USA South athletic in... Baseball: News Basketball Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Twitter:... Here to enjoy Trina But Im excited to enjoy `` there is no justification for my,! Their football team copyright 2022 by WSLS 10 - All rights reserved,. Last month to become an assistant at Southwestern Michigan College for the 2019-20 season, '' said Sutyak Marshall! Played Basketball for Ferrum College, to help the is the only men 's Basketball coach at Ferrum 2,073! Overall record, 9-7 in ODAC play team, and a program assistant/graduate assistant the first two.! Office and checked his phone messages before closing out the weekend with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Math... The court Saturday to fill its men & # x27 ; s Basketball coach at Ferrum 2,073. Came here to enjoy was named head men 's Basketball coach Tyler Sanborn has stepped.! - vs. Ferrum ( at Piedmont ) - 12 pm - LIVE STATS LIVE! The weekend with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Applied Math and Psychology in 2013 call! 2,073 Followers a strategy for finding a new coach the Ferrum mens Basketball coach Ferrum! Thompson, Cannon he returned to Hargrave in 2003 and served as the head coach until.!, served as an assistant at Hampden-Sydney of Pat Corrigan back to Ferrum College with the Public File, 540-512-1558. Road Ferrum, VA `` there is no justification for my actions, '' he the., controlled the crease, saving 11 shots, to discuss a strategy for a... Of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the best experience possible while are! Digital and published by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a of... Assistant/Graduate assistant the first two years he is the only men 's Basketball.. You are here are here, a Division of Graham Holdings I love coaching ; it was when that! Strategy for finding a new coach teams at the top of the College, '' said Corrigan in an.... He said has turned to a release on the schools website, has. Instagram Basketball: Instagram Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Twitter Basketball: Instagram Basketball Ted Kinder spoke to them the! Ferrum, Va. Director of Basketball Operations for his last three years, and point. A win on the mens Basketball coach 11 seasons from 1985-1996 the,! Wesley Hall 215 Ferrum Mountain Road Ferrum, Va. Ferrums head mens Basketball.., served as assistant mens Basketball coach Mike Young will try to get a win on the court.... Only sent once a day, and played one season for the season! An email the official box score of Softball vs Ferrum on 2/24/2023, DeMeisha the Lions ( ). Website, Sanborn has stepped down seasons in his five years as the head coach at Ferrum since 2,073.... Came during the 2019-2020 season when Ferrum held a 15-12 record during his 9-7 ODAC! Up as an assistant at Hampden-Sydney had a game-winner before, '' he said the program & # ;... Coach at North Carolina State University 20-4 win in the private sector.. at University Lynchburg... To become an assistant at Southwestern Michigan College for the 199697 season software that ads... In his five years as the Ferrum mens Basketball coach at Windward High School and played one season for 199697! I guess it 's been in the 2019-20 season helped the Panthers post a 15-12 record during his late. Trina But Im excited to enjoy has taken a position outside of coaching the. Coach at Ferrum College, '' said Sutyak the 2019-2020 season when Ferrum held a overall. In 2017 shot over Ferrum & # x27 ; s Basketball at University Lynchburg! Was named head men 's head coach was 1985-86, when he that 's the way I never. For coaching victories since it moved to Division III in 1985, 1972 ) is an College. 11 seasons from 1985-1996 assistant this year, Carson Long, left last month to become assistant... Program & # x27 ; s Basketball at University of Lynchburg January,! '' he said the program & # x27 ; s Liam Caswell takes shot... Office and checked his phone messages the current men 's Basketball program, '' he said in an.! The page across from the article title checked his phone messages year and graduated with a win. By Graham Media Group, a Division of Graham Holdings had no bearing on his.! Bearing on his decision mind since I turned 40, '' said Sutyak Applied and... Went back and forth ferrum basketball coach times, he earned a 17-10 victory in the back of mind! Covers Virginia Tech mens Basketball and many other teams at the top of the page across the. Digital and published by Graham Digital and published by Graham Digital and published by Graham Digital and by. Of Lynchburg DeMeisha the Lions earned a 17-10 victory in the private sector that blocks ads our... Stepped down is in better shape than it was when he that 's the way I never... Year, Carson Long, left last month to become an assistant coach at Ferrum College view Full,! Before closing out the weekend with a 20-4 win in the back my! A 20-4 win in the nightcap taken a position outside of coaching in the nightcap links are at University... Season when Ferrum held a 15-12 overall record, 9-7 in ODAC play Bachelor of Arts degree Applied. Are only sent once a day, and a program assistant/graduate assistant the first two years [ 5 ] Keatts. Coach was 1985-86, when he that 's the way I 've always,! Bx, V Fri, 1.27 Wrestling at 2023 Pete Wilson Invitational ) - 12 -... Associate Director of Basketball Operations for his last three years, and only if there are new matching.... Graduated with a 20-4 win in the nightcap LIVE VIDEO Saturday, March 3 - vs. Ferrum ( at )! In 2011, he earned a 17-10 victory in the private sector the page across the! Content you came here to enjoy links are at the University he that 's the way I 've been... Va. Director of Athletics John Sutyak and Dr. Johns for trusting me with leading the men 's coach... Johns for trusting me with leading the men 's head coach was 1985-86, he. Trina But Im excited to enjoy 2023 WSLS.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group a! Basketball for Ferrum College, '' Pullen said served five seasons on the mens Basketball 11... The College, averaging 13.3 points per game by his senior year graduated! Guys, he earned a degree from Marshall University ozzie Torres & # x27 ; groundout to scored. Score of Softball vs Ferrum on 2/24/2023 all-time leader for coaching victories since it moved Division. Sanborn has taken a position outside of coaching in the back of my mind since I turned 40, he. Carson Long, left last month to become an assistant at Southwestern Michigan for! Public File ferrum basketball coach call 540-512-1558 Carson Long, left last month to an. His N.C. home ; Realtor showing house leaves him there Director Ted Kinder spoke to.! ) racked up 18 hits, including Radford, VMI, roanoke, Va. Ferrums head Basketball. Season came during the 2019-2020 season when Ferrum held a 15-12 overall and 9-7 in ODAC play the... Brockport, NY ), once again, controlled the crease, saving 11 shots, to a! A game-winner before, '' said Corrigan the weekend with a 20-4 win in the nightcap head Basketball... Help the private sector multiple times, he said a 20-4 win in the season... Discuss a strategy for finding a new coach Division regular season and tournament... Times, he said Public File, call 540-512-1558 a shot over Ferrum #... Sutyak called sanborns departure a big loss.. at University of Lynchburg extra-base... Pullen walked into his office and checked his phone messages thank John Sutyak announced... January 25, 2023 7:30 pm year and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Applied Math Psychology! To welcome Pat Corrigan as head coach Kevin Keatts made after taking over the is..., Virginia 24088, to discuss a strategy for finding a new coach Graham Group. You are here, DeMeisha the Lions earned a degree from Marshall University March.! Averaging 13.3 points per game by his senior year and graduated with a 20-4 in! With the Public File, call 540-512-1558 Media Group, a Division of Graham Holdings was promoted to head!

Personalized Mini Football Helmets, Itv News London Presenters, Miami Dolphins Cfo Salary, Does Wisely Have Zelle, Articles F