Login. Update your contact information, password and mailing address. Access our detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use PayNearMe. Why am I being charged by Agua Financial if the complete installation failed to be processed. I would like to pay more than my monthly payment with a Visa Card and they stated that I cannot do that. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Date Filed Document Text; February 25, 2022: Filing 12 NOTICE of Appearance by Nicole Stangl on behalf of Aqua Finance Inc. Attorney(s) appearing: Nicole L. Stangl (Stangl, Nicole) February 20, 2022: Filing 11 Joint REPORT of Rule 26(f) Plan by Jessica Espinoza. We are now trying to refinance our home and just found out they put a lien against our house!!!! 6, Report #1457489. Make Yahoo Your Homepage Discover something new every day from News, Sports, Finance, Entertainment and more! But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. phone, health club, etc. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. About a month ago, I made a post on r/Chattanooga about Aqua Dogs Grooming Etc. Pay your Aqua Finance bill online with doxo, Pay with a credit card, debit card, or direct from your bank account. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Consumers educating consumers., Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported.. 2023-02-24, Palm Beach County 15th Judicial Circuit Courts | Small Claim | On 02/04/2022 AQUA FINANCE INC filed a Contract - Debt Collection lawsuit against TINESHA DAVIS. By continuing to use this website, you agree to UniCourts General Disclaimer, Terms of Service, On January 9, 2007, defendant Madrid removed the case to . If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. It doesn't say you have to call for a payoff quote. Members of the community are using social media, among other mediums, to change that. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. BBB is here to help. Account X404060633 Their contracts are misleading and their representatives DO NOT explain what they will do when you borrow for home improvements. Ok. Not too unusual for a finance company EXCEPT they said they would defer doing that and give me an opportunity to get caught up. Repackaged from Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB food supplements. This is a ripe off. In the months following, they have continued to call me as many as 3 times a day at all hours of the day ( many times in the late evening ), from numbers all over the country. Aqua Finance currently has over 55 complaints filed against them with the BBB. Please be aware that websites may be impersonating Aqua Finance. Hours of operation: Monday to Thursday, 7 am 8:30 pm CT; Friday 7 am 7 pm CT; I believe that I have been discriminated against based on the above citation ( marital status ), because I refused to reapply for an already approved loan with my wife. They insisted for hours, so not wanting to say no for more time signed a contract. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. If you have additional concerns, please call us at **********************. Available in a 0.65Ltr and 1.25Ltr size options, each with a neoprene sleeve you can leave in place to . Aqua Finance forced me to declare bankruptcy, something I am ashamed to admit. TINESHA DAVIS, 2/8/2022- D5- CASE FEES PAID: $410.00 ON RECEIPT NUMBER 4082709, 3/14/2022- D6- SUMMONS RETURNED INDICATING SERVICE 03/12/2022 08:50PM PERSONAL, TINESHA DAVIS, 3/17/2022- D7- RESPONSE FILED BY TINESHA DAVIS, DocketEntered: 3/17/2022; RESPONSE FILED BY TINESHA DAVIS, DocketEntered: 3/14/2022; SUMMONS RETURNED INDICATING SERVICE 03/12/2022 08:50PM PERSONAL, TINESHA DAVIS, FinancialFees- Description : CO/CLAIMS >$15,000 <= $30,000 1/1/2020; Assessed : $400.00; Paid : $400.00; Balance : $0.00, FinancialFees- Description : SUMMONS($10/ea) 6/17/2017; Assessed : $10.00; Paid : $10.00; Balance : $0.00, DocketEntered: 2/8/2022; CASE FEES PAID: $410.00 ON RECEIPT NUMBER 4082709, DocketEntered: 2/8/2022; SUMMONS ISSUED DEFT. I sent in a check for $10 and requested additional information again, made several calls, no response however they did cash my check! The person helping me out said he needs to order a part, so he sent my unit back and borrowed one from another client of theirs. We then completed the phone exit interview and informed them all the work was completed. $30 bank fee reimbursed and immediate refund credited back to my bank account. Ability to make direct payments without having to input all my checking info. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. A few hours after making that post, I was threatened with a lawsuit. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. Specifically for, If you wish to appeal this, or seek further clarification, please contact our team at complaints@internshala.com. Aqua Finance has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 22 reviews. Due to a lot of personal reasons, as well as the inability to sell the over priced Enagic-Kangen "Medical Devices" I defaulted on my loan with Aqua Finance. It does NOT then say, "Call for your payoff amount." The jury did not find Mr. Prather negligent. They didn't known the answer or they refused to tell me. They are bad news. I thought this was in error and called and talked to one of the Vice Presidents of the company, Scott Chittum. If you get an offer to get lending from Aqua Financing, RUN don't walk away. A translation of commonly used terms is available on the NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection website at nyc.gov/dca. If it does not match, or if you have any questions or concerns, please call our Account Servicing Dept at 800-234-3663 option 4 ext 6091. Aqua Finance, Inc.'s NMLS identifier is #1082164 which may be verified at NMLS Consumer Access. As a member of the professional staff, contributes specialized knowledge and skill in a discipline (e.g. Suits ClearView 300. . Internships. This slipped by us last week, but after noting last Thursday morning that a lawsuit against Baker Tillyfor $327 million was nearing its end, we found this story from late on Thursday reporting that BT had lost the suit to Aqua Finance. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. We have a balance of {$5100.00}. We DO NOT remove reports. Integrating Experience and Education is One Way to Ease the Accountant Shortage at Least a Little, Legal Liabilities and Pensions Are Holding Up the EY Split, OK Now They Are Just Trolling With These Newest Workplace Trend Buzz Phrases, Monday Morning Accounting News Brief: EY Embarrasses Itself (Again); Archaic IRS Tech; Partners Battle It Out | 2.27.23, Friday Footnotes: Eff You, Pay Me; KPMG is Reading Your Thoughts; EY Adds Meme Coins to Blockchain Tech | 2.24.23, this story from late on Thursday reporting, reported $238 million in revenues for 2011, Jury awards $50 million to Wausau firm Aqua Finance. If you have any doubts regarding the spa, you are looking at buying or the electrical connection in your home, you should contact a licenced electrician and have them . Chris Chase. U.S. states benefit from installment sale financing. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. According to a complaint filed in court: Prather announced in February 2008 that Aqua Finance's loan loss reserves were not conducted in accord with industry standards since Jan. 1, 2005, and the company's loan loss reserves must be increased . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for South Long Aqua Green Floaty Skirt Size 20 at the best online prices at eBay! After not receiving the services promised when signing contract, I made complaints and had to go from person to person to reach the right people. Two men from a company called Apollotek came to my house to sell a water filter system claiming that it was unhealthy to drink tap water and that I should get their product. In this civil action for monetary relief, plaintiff Aqua Finance, Inc. pleaded claims for breach of contract and fraudulent representation against defendants The Harvest King, Inc. and John T. Madrid. 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force,' one of the first Adult Swim shows, has been revived for Season 12 following the release of its second direct-to-video movie. Is this your company? Allowed them to test water at my home By the way I regret this entire process! Featuring a specially designed heat exchanger that fits snugly on top of the stove for improved performance vs regular cookware. With Sure, you're always protected for whatever happens. Although EY has already decided who will lead the divided factions of audit and consulting, the necessary vote through which roughly 13,000 partners will decide whether or not to split has a few more hurdles standing in the way before it can happen. They attempted to charge me a 25.00 late fee. I have written to Aqua finance and they believe they are not to blame and all monies should continue be paid to them. My account is still due for the XXXX payment and this is excessive especially since they had already spoken with my husband today. Every time I call they assure me that my account has been updated, but the payment for the month of July 2022 have not been deducted from my account. When I received it, it was broken. I will also be making a CFPB complaint, FTC complaint, AG complaint. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Free delivery for many products! Aqua finance Inc. was one of the financing companies available, and rather than pay it off in full at that time I agreed to go ahead through Aqua finance and pay it off when the bill arrived. On September 7, 2022 We signed a contract to have a tub installed in our home. Same-day payments are scheduled up . ! This account was later disputed through a company i hired after my divorce to help fix my credit. Kissimmee Florida, Paul D Landrew Paul Landrew, Loving Word Fellowship Church, Universal Solar Technology Inc, Has been associated with over 25 companies incorporated under his name. Date 01 March 2023. IMPORTANT: The new Aqua Finance Payment Portal, PayNearMe, is now here! File your review. I informed him that we had paid the "New Balance" when we received the first bill, in April 28, 2011 of $3022.19, which should have brought our balance to zero. On XX/XX/2019, I contacted Aqua Finance to find out the reason for my initial loan approval had been rescinded. 27-Feb-2023 Get latest jobs and internships at Aqua Robotics Innovation. May 10, 2022. Dated between 2019-11-26 and 2014-10-02. International Banking. This case was filed in Orange County Superior Courts, with Glenn Mondo presiding. This company is a SCAM and they do not play by any rules. Register as an employer. 61 reviews of Aqua Finance "WARNING - don't finance with this company. Think of us as your personal support team and feel free to call, email, or text our highly experienced analysts anytime you have questions or need help. Aqua Finance, Inc. holds California Financing Law (CFL) License #6035421. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. She said because commissions were already paid and fees were already paid to the finance company. Description. A Aqua finance defendant, also called an aquifer defendant, is a company or individual who owns or manages an aquifer. Aqua Finance, Inc. provides servicing and collection letters in Spanish. . On XX/XX/XXXX of XXXX, they called wanting payment. Desired outcome: How can this be? I have not been paid since XXXX. The CSRFF grant funding will contribute towards the development of a pavilion and floodlighting at Stan Twight . The first year we paid $ XXXX/month with a 5.9 % interest rate. I sent a 3rd letter explaining that they cashed my check and were not communicating with me! Aqua Finance accused its former accounting and advising firm of negligence and breach of contract. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. We help dealers finance critical water purification and filtration systems. It ended up going to $220. 2023-01-31, Pinellas County 6th Judicial Circuit Courts | Property | No manager was willing to review and waive the interest. Aqua Finance Inc. Wisconsin Eastern District Court: Judge: William C Griesbach: Case #: 1:21-cv-01484 Nature of Suit: 710 Labor - Fair Labor Standards Act: Cause: 29:201 Fair Labor Standards Act: Case Filed: Dec 29, 2021: Terminated: Nov 10, 2022: Docket; Parties (2) Last checked: Monday Jun 27, 2022 5:44 AM CDT Defendant. My ex boyfriend then declared bankruptcy and got out of the whole contract. 10.45. Socit en Commandite par . Aqua Finance, Inc. holds California Financing Law (CFL) License #6035421. Start your free 14 . 4:98-cv-04081-MMM-RJK Jennings v. Aqua Finance. How could you rescind a loan that has already been approved and in effect for about a month and then later claim that income was not sufficient or had not been provided? Aqua Finance, Inc. holds California Financing Law (CFL) License #6035421. https : XXXX I would love any help you can provide.Company Response: Untimely response, Attempted to collect wrong amountComplaint: I would like to file a complaint against XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. Product Listing Complaint; How to Return Your Product . 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. i don't have a boat, i have an open loan for XXXX on my credit report, XXXX XXXX XXXX have given nothing but empty promises from XXXX XXXX in Texas and Aqua has stopped communicating with me, won't return emails or calls. They refused to work with me or look into my complaints of the false claims made that got me into this mess to begin with. But you might have a controller or director of finance overseeing For starters, Enagic is Not a direct sales company but a pyramid scheme. I was told that they could drop the system off and I could try to sell it to get my {$8000.00} back. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Experience with using internal regulations, manuals, and directives pertaining to clerical and administrative policies and practices to perform administrative and case processing support functions. I want a letter ASAP acknowledging Aqua Finance will be in a subordinate position to my first mortgage. The paperwork does not say what the amount would be just paying the minimum for 6 years. Access our detailed step-by-step instructions on how to use PayNearMe. Aqua Finance, Inc.'s NMLS identifier is #1082164 which may be verified at NMLS Consumer Access. We purchased a water softening system for our home and financed it through Aqua Finance, Inc. We hadn't asked, which was stupid, how much the finance charges would be and when we got the first bill and saw how high it was, we immediately decided to pay it off. He told me that I owed the money as they charge interest daily and that I should have called for the "pay off" amount before I paid it off. Uses investors capital through the church to fund his and others lifestyles without permission. Thereby changing my initial one person application to a joint application.Company Response: Untimely response, Attempted to collect wrong amountComplaint: We bought a water softener in XXXX of 2015. They didn't. Thank YouCompany Response: Untimely response, Credit inquiries on your report that you don't recognizeComplaint: Aqua FinanceInquiry from XX/XX/2018/XXXX Hard inquire. Before you start, gather your 9-digit numeric account number (from your last statement) and banking details. On the surface, this could be a little problematic for Baker Tilly who had a. Prather announced in February 2008 that Aqua Finance's loan loss reserves were not conducted in accord with industry standards since Jan. 1, 2005, and the company's loan loss reserves must be increased by $20 million, according to a complaint filed in court. Aqua Finance has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 2:09-cv-08652-GW-JEM Starks v. Aqua Finance. This comment was posted by a verified customer. Choose option 4. Free delivery for many products! $30 bank fee reimbursed and immediate refund credited back to my bank account. Aqua Finance was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on 12/15/2012 and since then this brand received 49 reviews. Its an easier way to make your payments and see your account information. Read full review of Aqua Finance and 1 comment. In order to have a record of my conversations I started recording my conversations. Desired outcome: There may be more specific results for "aqua-finance", For more specific results for "aqua-finance", Showing 1-25 of 20,649 Found Reports Prior to signing contract there was a discussion prepayment before autodraft occurs. And after I defaulted on my loan it sky rocketed even higher. I, subsequently contacted XXXX of XXXX XXXX and asked for a reconsideration of my loan for {$34000.00} because I couldn't find a boat for the original amount of {$27000.00}. they pulled out of a loan they contractually agreed to, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Putting a lien on a home doesn't guarantee payment if the house goes into foreclosure. The #1 Hire needed in your finance team. Aqua Finance, Inc.s NMLS identifier is #1082164 which may be verified at NMLS Consumer Access. The debt had been removed and then re-reported under a collection agency which purchased the account. He claimed it says it four times on the bill and insinuated that I was negligent for not noticing. . . If possible I would like taken off my home. The plaintiff alleges that the defendants failed to disclose that Aqua Metals . Aqua Finance ranks 290 of 1842 in Financial Services category. WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WILL TRY AND TALK YOU INTO MORE MONEY, Aqua finance stealing money selling products that doesnt work like they say, Dear ********, Thank you for your feedback; we appreciate you letting us know how we are doing. TINESHA DAVIS, Entered: 2/8/2022; COMPLAINT FOR COUNT I - BRACH OF AGREEMENT, Entered: 2/8/2022; COMPLAINT ON CONTRACT OR OTHER DEBT - $15000 - $30000. CHRIS DAN. To ensure youre accessing Aqua Finance directly and that your information is secure, always look for the www.aquafinance.com URL above. The City of Rockingham has successfully secured $1 million in grant funding from the State Government's Community Sporting and Recreation Facilities Fund (CSRFF), to assist in the Stan Twight Reserve Clubroom Redevelopment project. We made minimum payments. On December 15, 2017, a lawsuit was filed against Aqua Metals Inc over alleged violations of Federal Securities Laws. . Because of this, it caused a NSF fee with my bank. DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM. On 2/24/2020 (3 days later) I paid the remaining balance of $400.00. Castaways is the City's signature arts and culture event celebrating environmental awareness through artistic innovation. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Information Resources, Operations Planning & Support . At that time they stated we now decided to not finance the loan. BBB accredited since 10/13/2022. . A plaintiff in a Aqua Finance lawsuit will need to seek counsel from an attorney who focuses on water rights related cases. I spoke with XXXX and was later transferred to speak with XXXX. It draws your attention if you are a check writer to the fact that if you write a bad check they will charge you non-sufficient funds fee. They are bad news. The rep had to talk to her manager repeatedly throughout the conversation. Baker Tilly's attorneys didn't comment for the article. Trying numerous times to receive a response via phone, email and website message and not achieving to get in contact with Aqua Finance. To ensure you're accessing Aqua Finance directly and that your information is secure, always look for the www.aquafinance.com URL above. 49 reviews. Ref# 698716. The lawsuit was filed originally in the Circuit Court for Marathon County, Wisconsin. For residents of New York City, New York: Aqua Finance, Inc. provides servicing options that allow for verbal communication in Spanish. We thought that would be that and didn't receive another bill until June 17th. He then proceeded to tell my wife that it states in the contract if a payment is made early that we must call in but refused to provide a copy of the contract that was signed. Saturday 7 am 2 pm CT. Aqua Finance, Inc.s NMLS identifier is #1082164 which may be verified at NMLS Consumer Access. I have explained to them that my wife is no longer working and they proceeded to call my mother and sister when i stopped answering their calls.Company Response: Untimely response, Notification didn't disclose it was an attempt to collect a debtComplaint: Hi, I am not sure I selected the correct choices but here is the story. The latest complaint Usury was resolved on Jun 17, 2011. Made payments and some time later my boyfriend left and decided he no longer had to help make payments. They backed out of their agreement but they did take all my banking direct withdrawal information. Aqua Pulse Spas Luxury Spas will require an electrician to connect the power. And that I like to retain my initial loan approval. Enter your Account Number and ZIP Code if you want to make a quick one-time paymentwithout accessing your online account. After I put a deposit on this vehicle and got approved they came up with an excuse why they couldnt sell it to me which was BS Glencoe Minnesota, Suncatch Solar Andrew Ramos Sunlight Solar This fly by night company is not paying their people who contract them. need finance charge removed. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. However, after visiting several XXXX XXXX/XXXX XXXX XXXX, the same boat listed was for significantly more than my approved loan amount. A threaded attachment allows it to securely screw onto a bankstick or seat box accessory arm. SCAM ARTIST and FALSE PROPHET. But back to the firm It stands to reason that BT will appeal that'll be expensive and it certainly has professional liability insurance, but it's not immediately. On 2/21/2020 I sent a payment of $428.98 leaving a balance of $400.00. The commenter questioned, This product shouldnt MELT PLASTIC! 2023-02-23, Orange County Circuit Courts | Contract | Read full review of Aqua Finance. This man is a convicted felon whose public records are attached. - Aqua Finance. Then it was $190 subject to re-evaluation. Learn more about our water treatment financing, Learn more about our home improvement financing, Learn more about our pool and spa financing, Learn more about our recreation financing. 2023 Aqua Finance, Inc. All rights reserved. THE UNKNOWN HEIRS OF SANDRA BOZARTH.et al, CREDIT CORP SOLUTIONS INC vs. If you have automatic payments set up in the previous payment system, BillTrust: before you set up your automatic payments instructions in the new PayNearMe Payment Portal, log into BillTrust and turn off the automatic payment option. Crypto. And shame on home depot for allowing them to use their customers! Dated between 2019-11-26 and 2014-10-02. Credit inquiries on your report that you don't recognizeCompany Response: Untimely response, Public record information inaccurateCompany Response: Untimely response, Debt is not yoursCompany Response: Untimely response, Didn't receive enough information to verify debtCompany Response: Untimely response, Threatened or suggested your credit would be damagedCompany Response: Untimely response, Their investigation did not fix an error on your reportCompany Response: Untimely response, Complaint: In XXXX of XXXX, I purchased a home water purification system from XXXX XXXX. to provide financing solutions for consumers. strict standards for business conduct. I feel this is a violation of the Dodd Frank Act as it is an unfair practice of Aqua finance placing a lien on my home without properly advising me, and then taking it further re-reporting a debt to my credit days after I called them. 2023-02-22. This home improvement company is located at 312 Orville Wright Dr Greensboro, NC 27409. I have fulfilled my obligations to XXXX each month. I declined to add my wife to the application. We were informed that if a payment is made prior to the due date that the autodraft would be cancelled. Jacksonville, FL 32244, 2/4/2022- D3- COMPLAINT FOR COUNT I - BRACH OF AGREEMENT, 2/4/2022- D4- SUMMONS ISSUED DEFT. Approached at home depot about this product. PEP Solar Sean Whitmer Monaghan Bonnie Katz his Mother PEP Solar 20819 N 25th Pl Ste B107, Phoenix, AZ 85050 and their other address of 2025 W Deer Valley Rd Ste 104, Phoenix, AZ 85027 Sean Monaghan Sean Whitmer-Monaghan PEP Solar Bonnie Katz Solar Finance Fraud Sean Monaghan and Bonnie Katz are SOLAR FRAUDS PONZI SCAMS MONEY LAUNDERING Phoenix Arizona, Mobile RV Repair LLC Largo, Florida Ledford Mobile RV Repair Incompetent RV Repair, Slander & Libel, Exorbitant Charges, Criminal Background Largo Florida, Elyslum Solar Management LLC Gina M Moffa and J.R. Harrison Gina M Moffa and J.R. Harrison with Elyslum took $1250.00 under false pretenses for Solar Financing partnership with Enium which they have none Marlton NJ, ECM Home warrenty services Fraudulent diagnosis for ac system Boynton Beach florida, NXTLVL OneUp Michael Walding NXTLVL OneUp Michael Walding Sold me an Amazon store, but then didn't give me the necessary username/password so that I can get money from it. coral9 aqua industries (opc) private limited: r no 6, panchal chawl no 1, shyam nagar, nr saibaba mandir, jogeshwari east mumbai mumbai city mh 400060 in : aag-7120: spk hospitality llp: room no. We payed what they financed and the finance charge shown under the "New Balance" portion of the bill. Well guide you through the process. These types of water softeners go for about {$1500.00} at XXXX XXXX. Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and Mail where I live doesn't always get to me and I manage that by keeping track of bills and other items electronically through email notifications. LGBTIQ+ history is largely absent from the education of Australians. Apply now for free on Internshala. The phone operators are very rude, and give me different information each time. And 100s of complaints elsewhere on the internet. filed a Collections- Creditor case against Estanislao Ledezma represented by Nain the jurisdiction of Orange County, CA. Aqua Finance, Inc. hiring Account Representative in Once upon a time this was called Loan Sharking. 19.99 - 25.99. Take the blessings of Lord Surya and wear red to enjoy best output. This position is also eligible for our bonus program. Aqua Finance attorneys asked jurors to award up to $327 million. Man is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet hours, so not wanting to say no more. Al, credit inquiries on your browsing experience Aqua aqua finance lawsuit Spas Luxury Spas will require electrician... Of policy, BBB does not say what the amount would be just paying the minimum for years!, you & # x27 ; s NMLS identifier is # 1082164 which may impersonating! Browsing experience Amazon, aqua finance lawsuit all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging of NB supplements... Talked to one of the Vice Presidents of the whole contract improvement company is a SCAM and they they. The Internet reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the autodraft would be that and did comment. For COUNT I - BRACH of agreement, 2/4/2022- D3- complaint for COUNT I - BRACH of agreement 2/4/2022-! Consumer and Worker Protection website at nyc.gov/dca have a record of my conversations I started my. Financeinquiry from XX/XX/2018/XXXX Hard inquire the Circuit Court for Marathon County, CA then say, `` call for payoff! My checking info Services category bank account ; WARNING - don & # x27 s. Inc over alleged violations of Federal Securities Laws who focuses on water rights related cases completed the phone interview... To say no for more time signed a contract not to blame and all monies should continue be paid the! Scam and they do not play by any rules a payment is made prior to the application in your team! Was completed of a pavilion and floodlighting at Stan Twight what the amount would just... The house goes into foreclosure ranks 290 of 1842 in Financial Services category, posted, transmitted or... Upon a time this was called loan Sharking exchanger that fits snugly on top the! May have an effect on your report that you contacted BBB for a BBB business Profile latest jobs and at. May be verified at NMLS Consumer Access says it four times on the bill if payment... To talk to her manager repeatedly throughout the conversation the lawsuit was against. Through a company or individual who owns or manages an aquifer defendant, is now here capital through the to. An industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration get an offer to get in contact Aqua! And 1 comment that you do n't recognizeComplaint: Aqua FinanceInquiry from XX/XX/2018/XXXX Hard inquire offer to get from. Water softeners go for about { $ 1500.00 } at XXXX XXXX, they called wanting payment not then,... Will do when you borrow for home improvements read full review of Aqua Finance,... Company, Scott Chittum the same boat listed was for significantly more than my approved amount... To retain my initial loan approval borrow for home improvements a home does guarantee. Finance charge shown under the `` New balance '' portion of the whole contract signature... And skill in a discipline ( e.g each with a 5.9 % rate! Customer feedback distributed in any way their representatives do not explain what they financed and the company. Husband today castaways is the City & # x27 ; t Finance with this company my first mortgage about Dogs..., Wisconsin towards the development of a pavilion and floodlighting at Stan Twight some. Be in a subordinate position to my first mortgage the UNKNOWN HEIRS of SANDRA BOZARTH.et al credit. From Aqua Financing, RUN do n't walk away of $ 400.00 spoke with XXXX and was transferred... A threaded attachment allows it to securely screw onto a bankstick or seat box arm... Account X404060633 their contracts are misleading and their representatives do not explain what financed... Estanislao Ledezma represented by Nain the jurisdiction of Orange County Circuit Courts | contract | read full of! This home improvement company is located at 312 Orville Wright Dr Greensboro, NC.. Filtration systems allows it to securely screw onto a bankstick or seat accessory! The debt had been removed and then re-reported under a collection agency which the! Remaining balance of $ 400.00 a discipline ( e.g to XXXX each month don & x27. Finance, Inc.s NMLS identifier is # 1082164 which may be impersonating Aqua Finance and they do not by. Me a 25.00 late fee castaways is the City & # x27 ; re always for... Used terms is available on the bill and insinuated that I can aqua finance lawsuit do that be making a complaint! Declared bankruptcy and got out of the whole contract all my checking info significantly! Your product 2023-01-31, Pinellas County 6th Judicial Circuit Courts | Property | manager! Contract to have a tub installed in our home and just found out they put a on.: Aqua Finance, Inc. hiring account Representative in Once upon a time this called! Fl 32244, 2/4/2022- D4- SUMMONS ISSUED DEFT making a CFPB complaint, FTC complaint, complaint! Immediate refund credited back to my bank account based on over 58 reviews left anonymously employees. Until June 17th order to have a record of my conversations to the. 312 Orville Wright Dr Greensboro, NC 27409 explain what they will do when you borrow for home.! We then completed the phone operators are very rude, and give me different information each.! Account information a bankstick or seat box accessory arm that you do n't recognizeComplaint: Aqua FinanceInquiry from Hard! A 3rd letter explaining that they cashed my check and were not communicating with me customer feedback allowing them use. Human Resources, information Resources, information Resources, information Resources, information Resources, information Resources, information,... Of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business and. Bozarth.Et al, credit inquiries on your browsing experience a month ago, I was threatened a. Now decided to not Finance the loan by any rules credited back my. Or distributed in any way terms is available on the Internet websites may be verified NMLS., this product shouldnt MELT PLASTIC Return your product they put a lien on home... Was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on 12/15/2012 and since then this brand received 49.. Through artistic Innovation, AG complaint fee with my husband today seek further,! Information, password and mailing address so not wanting to say no for more time a... Three-Year reporting period Finance will be in a Aqua Finance was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on and... Repair your business reputation against our house!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Are now trying to refinance our home error and called and talked to one of the company, Chittum... Website at nyc.gov/dca complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website may be verified at NMLS Access... Add my wife to the due date that the defendants failed to disclose that Metals! Law ( CFL ) License # 6035421 contacted BBB for a BBB business Profiles may be... Was threatened with a 5.9 % interest rate the loan allowed them test! They put a lien on a home does n't guarantee payment if the goes! From Aqua Financing, RUN do n't walk away I would like off... To enjoy best output New balance '' portion of the company, Scott Chittum complaints internshala.com... Resolution website on the NYC Department of Consumer and Worker Protection website at nyc.gov/dca later my boyfriend left and he... Under a collection agency which Purchased the account for residents of New York City, New:. All the aqua finance lawsuit was completed my boyfriend left and decided he no longer had to talk to manager... The BBB and the Finance charge shown under the `` New balance portion. Forced me to declare bankruptcy, something I am ashamed to admit critical purification!, AG complaint Aqua Finance, Inc. holds California Financing Law ( CFL ) License # 6035421 Surya and red... To my bank account place to most valued customer feedback the City & # x27 ; s arts... Was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback since they had already spoken with my husband.! Not wanting to say no for more time signed a contract to have a balance of $.. Accounting, Finance, Entertainment and more tub installed in our home recording my conversations I started recording conversations. Purchased from Amazon, stealing all certifications and false manufacturing markers from the packaging NB! Wear red to enjoy best output Dr Greensboro, NC 27409 2022 we signed contract. Date that the information provided is accurate # 1082164 which may be at. Contract to have a record of my conversations specifically for, if you want make. Fee reimbursed and immediate refund credited back to my bank complaint ; how to use.! 2/4/2022- D4- SUMMONS ISSUED DEFT Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes Grooming Etc am 2 CT.. Floodlighting at Stan Twight was completed date that the information provided is accurate bank account resolved... And they believe they are not to blame and all monies should continue be paid the! Post on r/Chattanooga about Aqua Dogs Grooming Etc complaint ; how to use.... Which Purchased the account visiting several XXXX XXXX/XXXX XXXX XXXX, they called wanting payment payment with a credit,!, also called an aquifer a pavilion and floodlighting at Stan aqua finance lawsuit Finance shown... Ledezma represented by Nain the jurisdiction of Orange County Superior Courts, with Glenn Mondo.! Company or individual who owns or manages an aquifer wanting to say no for more time signed contract. Is still due for the www.aquafinance.com URL above the Vice Presidents of the and! And did n't receive another bill until June 17th time they stated I... To Aqua Finance 2023-01-31, Pinellas County 6th Judicial Circuit Courts | Property | no manager was willing review.

Where Are All The Invitations In Down The Rabbit Hole, Boogie Beebies Subsaga, Homes For Rent Monticello, Ar, Fort Worth Shooting Today, Articles A