And why they found $1,000 in cash in Kadie's truck and her wedding rings were not on her finger, but in her pocket. He caught her and threw her against the train. Legal Statement. I'm like "Aaron, no.". Major, 26, was pregnant at the time. I do not recall is what a lawyer tells anyone to say if they feel the answer will cause them to look bad. I mean, I'd have to review back to the case, it was 10 years ago. An online petition asking for the town of Moncks Corner to investigate Ollic has more than 3,000 signatures. | Terms of Use| Privacy Policy. CBS News 48Hours: Fatal Crossing chronicles what happened for the initial ruling to be overturned and the suspicion regarding Aarons involvement. When Hall and Aaron picked her up, both mother and daughter noticed something that would become etched in their memories: Aaron's hand. But he never found proof that Aaron killed his wife. Hall embarked on her own investigation determined to show her daughter did not throw herself in front of a train. 48 Hours producers on how a chance meeting led to the reopening of a mysterious decade-old case, Husband of woman murdered with an ax convicted 40 years after her death, Good cop/bad cop: Solving the Heather Bogle murder, How a tragic boating crash is connected to the family of Alex Murdaugh, The Brighton ax murder: A timeline of the 40-year-old cold case. Kadie Major died on Jan. 17, 2008 when she was hit by a train in Moncks Corner. She called Hall to tell her that she would be the grandmother to a baby boy. Kadie Major, who was married, was found dead alongside a section of railroad tracks. Jessica Sanders: It's disturbing. Vicky Hall: If we put something there it would be thrown in the woods and destroyed, broken. After the "48 Hours" program, public agencies and lawyers have been hesitant to speak about the case. They uncovered new information which led to an investigation by CBSs 48 Hours, as shown tonight on Investigation Discovery, which brought the case to national attention. Published: 11:31 EST, 1 March 2023 | Updated: 12:45 EST, 1 March 2023. Thus, when Aaron was convicted of first-degree murder and sentenced to a life term without the possibility of parole, Shayanna legally changed her name to Jenkins-Hernandez. Peter Van Sant: If there was in fact not a news broadcast How would he have known that location, that there'd been an accident there? Vicky Hall: You know, we can't bring them back and that's what I would love more than anything but justice needs to be served. Im not sure, I dont believe he can make that bond amount, Convery said. "Based on the information that he had then it would appear to be a suicide," Oliver said. Erica has covered a wide array of stories all over Central and South Texas. Get the word out that Rick Ollic's so called Investigation was wrong! Their house a potential crime scene was never properly processed. I think its a beautiful thing, I just wish I was able to tell him that. Therefore, Shayanna continues to raise Avielle to the best of her abilities and keeps the memories of Aaron alive in her heart. Hall still hasn't gotten used to that daily sound of a train whistle echoing above the pines. Her 10-month-old daughter, River, was found drowned in a creek near the train tracks. Soon after that, Kadie was pregnant with their son, Aadon. Paul Venema is a courthouse reporter for KSAT with more than 25 years experience in the role. Rick Ollic, now the chief of police at the Moncks Corner Police Department, maintains he considered Aaron Major a suspect. File/Grace Beahm Alford/Staff, Vicky Hall with a photo of her daughter Kadie Major and 10-month-old granddaughter River, who were found dead near train tracks in 2008 in Moncks Corner. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. You know, she had lost Kadie and I had actually lost my mom. Darrell Lewis, the new investigators on the case. They are, however, for the first time publically naming Aaron Major the prime suspect. Truth and justice for Kadie, River Lynn and Kadies unborn son Aadon. Then, at 11:31 a.m., Hall said Aaron called her to say he just heard on the radio that two bodies had been found after being hit by a train. and I put it in my closet. He never shed a tear, he never came and hugged anybody. Join us on Thursday, March 2 at the Sotille Theatre for a community-centered discussion regarding the Union Pier development. From Netflixs Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez to Investigation Discoverys Aaron Hernandez: An ID Murder Mystery, several shows have chronicled the tale of the late football athlete turned convicted killer over the years. In a stunning development, Kadies then-husband, Aaron Major, was named the suspect. Her remains were found Thursday after a 134-day search. Pre-trial matters are expected during a motions hearing, but no date has been set. And I just thought that was weird.. Odom was convicted and sentenced to life in prison as a result of his fingerprints being Maj. Andre McDonald, 40, already behind bars in connection with his wifes disappearance, was charged Saturday with murder by the Bexar County Sheriffs OfficeHomicide Unit. There is a $25,000 reward. it just made no sense that they weren't here. and then I'll bring you wherever you want." The investigator never even asked Aaron about that hard to ignore bandaged hand and he never challenged Aaron's version of events, including Kadie's supposed breakdown: AARON MAJOR [interrogation]: She just got real paranoid, and, quit trustin' people and stuff. Vicky Hall: So, I put everything back in the box and I closed it and I locked it. The Berkeley County Sheriffs Office opened up a task force to look further into the investigation earlier this year. Sheriff Lewis assigned Detective Darrell Lewis and Kokinda to take another look. The team would like to ask Aaron about those lies, but there's a problem. We are still looking for answers and are hoping someone will come forward with more information. "I dont know. Peter Van Sant: Do you believe that Kadie Major may have died inside her own house? BCSO under Sheriff Lewiss new leadership are reinvestigating the case and do not believe it was a suicide. Vicky Hall: I turned to alcohol. Andreen'sremains were found Thursday east of Joint Base San Antonio-Camp Bullis. document.getElementById("demo").innerHTML = "© " + html; Rick Ollic says the note found in Kadie Major's pocket was a piece of compelling evidence showing that she was delusional at the time. The West Richland, Washington, home where Shanna Gardner-Fernandez, inset, moved after her ex-husband, Jared Bridegan, was murdered in north Florida. This is not a person who's frantic. His whole fingers was swollen. The coroner had already issued a preliminary ruling of suicide, later made permanent. Grace Beahm Alford/Staff, Faded plastic flowers are nailed to a tree near the site where Kadie Major, who was pregnant with her second child, and her 10-month-old daughter River were found dead near train tracks in 2008, Thursday, March 21, 2019 in Moncks Corner. Peter Van Sant: Why would he have told a story about hearing this report, do you think? He has been tasked with potentially overturning Kadie's manner of death. January 22nd, 2008. Then, Hall says, out of the blue, Aaron suddenly started going off on a string of bizarre conspiracy theories. Say Yes to the Dress: Bionic Model Rebekah 38 Weeks Pregnant, Its a Boy! The investigation into the death of Kadie Major was totally botched by the investigators. All rights reserved. / CBS News, Produced by Liza Finley and Ryan N. Smith, [This story first aired on March 2. What do you have to say about that? WebAuthorities concluded that pregnant Kadie, 26, had thrown herself and 10-month River in front of a train. Do you, This was definitely in IL because we are friends with, Hi. Lt. Dean Kokinda: We believe that night there was a fight Some argument whether it be verbal or physical. However, his stories seemed inconsistent. Sanders believes that she and Hall met right when each needed someone most. At this point, it is unclear whether he will be able to post the reduced bond. Read moreGeorgetown County natural resources plan deferred for County Council feedback, The Post and Courier Lewis saidhe is not the only one, we are casting a wide net to ask people to come forward; persons of interest can be someone who we want to talk to or need to talk to. When Van Sant tracked down Kadies husband Aaron Major for an interview, he was denied. Chad Dillinger: He could reach out and touch 'em. Vicky Hall: And he said, "I told her let me go take a shower. If youre wondering what happened to Aaron Major since then, heres what we know! Peter Van Sant: He could have altered a potential crime scene and no one went there to check that. Just weeks into their investigation, the cold case team became convinced it was not a suicide. Bianca Gascoigne has revealed she has called her baby daughter Blake Sunshine. Det. and he's just not looking and I'm like to myself, "Why is he not looking? Then, as she was leaving, she spotted Kadie's truck undamaged -- about 500 feet from the tracks. Peter Van Sant [at the train tracks]: So, is your opinion of what happened out here that this essentially was a murder/suicide? Powered by WordPress.com VIP. Were looking at everything, we are all open-minded about this case and where it takes us, still some work to do.. "I (was) on my way, driving through Summerville, that's when I heard on talk radio 94.3 that there had been a person and a young child hit by the train in Berkeley County," he later recalled to investigators. I know she's up in Heaven sayin', "You go, Mom. The next day, eight days after his wife and baby died under mysterious circumstances, Aaron, with a freshly bandaged hand, was finally brought in to the Sheriff's Office for questioning: DET. Jessica Sanders: He allowed it to look like they were still living there. He's got a broken hand, talking crazy things that never once came out of Kadie's mouth. After 11 years of questions and research, and with the assistance of a crew from CBS' "48 Hours," a show about Hall's findings aired in March. Andreen McDonald was last seen leaving a Pizza Hut on Feb. 28 with her autistic 8-year-old daughter, deputies said. Among the scribblings was this: the Antichrist could be a woman. Back in 2008, Rick Ollic, then with the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office, was in charge of the investigation. His position as the Chief of Police now in Moncks Corner is a direct reflection of incompetence in that position. Staggering snowfall in California mountains leaves residents trapped for days, Garland testifies before Senate panel amid ongoing special counsel probes, Colon cancer rates rising in younger age group, study finds, Firefighter dies battling blaze in downtown Buffalo, mayor says, Several hospitalized after Lufthansa flight diverted to Dulles due to turbulence, Explosive found in checked luggage at Pennsylvania airport, feds say, Prosecution wraps its case at Alex Murdaugh murder trial, Top McCarthy aide, House Oversight chair each met with Ashli Babbitt's mother, Ex-Georgia star Jalen Carter was racing in deadly crash, arrest warrants allege, "Kadie just loved River Lynn with all of her heart. He did a computer search for "WSC talk radio" and then, two minutes later, for "two dead in Berkeley County.". Sometime around 1:44 am on January 17, Aaron rushed to Kadies mothers house to give her some unsettling news. However, she met her first husband, Aaron Spelling the same year followed by her breakthrough role in 1953 with the movie House of Wax. Aaron and Carolyn got married in April 1953. It is unclear if Aaron has new legal representation. WebWilliam S. Burroughs. she always had questions and none of them were answered. I would have understood, she said. 3) Richard L. Odom: While already on the run, Odom raped and murdered 77-year-old Mina Johnson as he fled Mississippi.The body was found in the backseat of the victims car, and showed signs of severe sexual trauma with multiple stab wounds. Did he just go along with the coroner who came up with a quick reason for her death without doing a full investigation. Both options offer free trials.]. Copyright 2019 WCSC. One of the witness statements was made by a woman who claimed to have seen Kadie walk down the tracks. ", "We knew there was more to this," Sanders said. Previously, he wrote for the Courier Journal in Kentucky. But unofficially, investigators believed Kadie murdered her a branding that almost destroyed Hall, says her brother Chad Dillinger. Her husband talking about conspiracy theories. To begin with, Lewis says blood and tissue spatter evidence show that the original investigators got the wrong train. Peter Van Sant: What was her reaction to that? After being approached by the network, Berkeley County decided to re-open the case. Share to any groups too! Rick Ollic: I don't recall when she was interviewed, and they should have been interviewed for those things. I believe this is a cold-blooded murder. He started his own house painting business. Sanders says, the more she dug, the guiltier Aaron looked. The48 Hoursepisode Fatal Crossing investigates the deaths ofKadie Lee Hall Major, a 26-year-old mother, and her 10-month-old daughterRiver Lynn Major. Vicky Hall: I remember saying, "OK, Vicky, you can either let this kill you and destroy you or you can try to make Kadie and River proud of you and pull it together.". Having known each other since they were little children running around in elementary school, Shayanna Jenkins and Aaron Hernandez first decided to take their bond to the next level by starting to date in high school. The force of the impact allegedly threw River into a nearby creek where she drowned. But Hall never forgot that promise to clear Kadie's name and show the world who her daughter truly was: a kind-hearted 26-year-old who loved horses and her family. Natural resources is one of 10 elements required in a countys comprehensive plan a map for future development that is updated every 10 years. One room in Hall's house was transformed into what they call "The War Room." There's power in numbers! Legal Statement. Vicky Hall: He said when Kadie got home she said she had a premonition that someone was gonna kill her He said, "She's standing there shaking and trembling And she wanted to go get a hotel.". "The support keeps me going," Hall said. "48 Hours" producers got a tip about Vicky's case and that box of evidence she had locked up so many years ago. Sarah Watford is Kadie's little sister. Vicky Hall meets with Lt. Dean Kokinda and Det. You have permission to edit this article. McDonald reported his 29-year-old wife missing March 1. And again he is not the only person of interest, we are casting a wide net to ask people to come forward; persons of interest can be someone who we want to talk to or need to talk to.. She was so excited, she gave the unborn child a name: Aadon. Peter Van Sant: She says she was never questioned about her daughter's state of mind and what had happened in the hours on that day that she disappeared. Kadies death was ruled a suicide within days. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. And I never knew that my daughter and my granddaughter would have been laying there, dead. After her role in The Turning Point, the 16-year-olds acting career seemingly hit a bump in the road when Paramount let her 6-month contract lapse. Sheriff Lewis had assigned Lt. Dean Kokinda to take a second look. The only times those websites were looked at was when Aaron would have been home, Sanders said. A train hit a vehicle on Oakley Road and two people are dead.". We need a pre-trial motion hearing and we need a trial as soon as one is available, Convery said. Vicky Hall: I knew she wouldn't do that, wouldn't be capable of doing that. I'm numb just totally broken, just totally dead, totally devastated. Psychopathic behavior to me. But they still had a lot of questions. and the hardest thing, I guess, is to know how much they suffered. Detectives admit to Peter Van Sant of 48 Hours that there were inconsistencies in the original case. MONCKS CORNER Within 24 hours of finding the bodies of Kadie Major and her infant daughter along a railroad track on Jan. 17, 2008, authorities told the young mother's family that her death was a suicide that had apparently claimed her child's life as well. It turned out to be false, Oliver said. She's a wealthy socialite, married to one of South Carolina's most successful bankers. She noticed a highlighted Bible passage on the kitchen table. 48 Hours airs tonight November 11, 8/7c on Investigation Discovery. Lewis quickly answered his own question. drinking out of his big McDonald's cup. Thomas Novelly is a political reporter based in Charleston. The pair decided to open it back up and send it to "48 Hours. Jessica Sanders: in his story she's shaking, trembling, scared. Aaron hasn't answered phone calls from The Post and Courier or handwritten notes. 2019 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can tell me whether or not you murdered your family. Please share if you already signed. That wasn't the end of his bizarre behavior at the viewing, says Chad Dillinger. Read moreSC House passes bail reform to stop what it calls 'revolving door' for criminals, Disgraced former attorney Alex Murdaugh is a gifted liar who spent a decade concealing his true identity as a white-collar thief and opioid addict, prosecutor Creighton Waters told a Colleton County jury during his three-hour closing argument March 1. Her wedding rings were in her pocket. "There was supposedly a witness at one point who saw a female walking either on the railroad tracks or right there in the vicinity of the railroad tracks," Oliver said. Cause, they said a young child. It's really took its toll on her. Peter Van Sant: What I'm holding here, Vicky gave us. On January 17, 2008, the bodies of Kadie and River Major were located near railroad tracks off of Oakley Road inBerkeleyCounty. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. And Hall says, they should have been more suspicious of Aaron's story about Kadie's alleged paranoia the night she disappeared. Hours: Fatal Crossing chronicles what happened for the initial ruling to be overturned and the suspicion regarding Aarons involvement. Kadie, they believed, had been struck on her side by some object hanging off the train. Rick Ollic: We worked this case for months. In his statement, Aaron said she was acting so paranoid "that I couldn't reason with her just wanted to leave the home feeling that someone was out to kill her.". Web0:32. As for the next step, in this case, Convery states he is awaiting discovery evidence from the state in order to prepare for trial. Put all your papers in a box and stop looking at it and put it in God's hands.". Bond today was reduced from $2 million to $450,000 by Judge Frank Castro in the 399th district court. Kadie Lee Hall was born in Michigan in February 1981. She remembered seeing Aaron's hand swollen the morning deputies discovered Kadie. That's the million-dollar question right now. In the year that followed, Shayanna became pregnant, and in 2012, the couple gladly welcomed their daughter and got engaged. And that's what I believe. Hall and Sanders say there were more damning clues back at the house. Major was also pregnant at the time. Sarah Watford: She was better than most people -- just had a giving heart, just a true genuine person. What else did they miss? diagnosis reportedly backed up by Kadies obstetrician. Over the years, Vicky and a private detective Jessica Sanders worked to uncover what happened to Kadie and River Lynn. "48 Hours" found him at home washing out his fishing gear and in the church parking lot with his mother. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Joel (joh-EL') Roux-Neville, the wife of R&B singing legend Aaron Neville, died today at her home south of Nashville. "Everything was just real normal," Hall said, tearing up as she remembered the phone call. I wanna thank Charleston county. Peter Van Sant: This beloved young mother was made out to be some depressed child killer. Vicky Hall, Kadies mother, later stated that Aaron told her about Kadie not entering their house, standing at the doorway instead. In an interview with the police, he said, I (was) on my way, driving through Summerville, thats when I heard on talk radio 94.3 that there had been a person and a young child hit by the train in Berkeley County. The 26-year-old was described as a vivacious and free-spirited woman living the dream when she suddenly died. The evidence shows it was a northbound train. If youre wondering what happened to Aaron Major since then, heres what we know! And she's the person that I want to be. WebKadies husband, 36-year-old Aaron Major, told investigators in an interview several days after the deaths that she may have had postpartum depression. He said that might have Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Aaron had also told the police that his wife was dealing with postpartum depression, and the authorities believed that Kadie killed herself in a delusional state. Chad Dillinger: She kept fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting She wouldn't let anybody tell her different. WebTwo days after details of Hong Kong socialite Abby Chois grisly murder emerged last Friday, Ms Moka Fang, the wife of Hong Kong superstar Aaron Kwok, said that it is still difficult Make that bond amount, Convery said Central and South Texas decided to re-open the case, it not! Information that he had then it would appear to be myself, `` Why is he not looking hands... You want. had then it would be the grandmother to a baby boy,! 10-Month-Old daughter, deputies said Weeks pregnant, its a boy string bizarre... Go, mom potential crime scene was never properly processed / cbs News 48Hours: Crossing! Stated that Aaron told her about Kadie 's alleged paranoia the night she disappeared not recall what... With potentially overturning Kadie 's alleged paranoia the night she disappeared erica has covered a wide of. Her baby daughter Blake Sunshine truck undamaged -- about 500 feet from the.... Pre-Trial motion hearing and we need a pre-trial motion hearing and we need a motion. On Thursday, March 2 at the doorway instead have to review back to the best of her and. Matters are expected during a motions hearing, but there 's a...., Produced by Liza Finley and Ryan N. Smith, [ this first... She kept fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and and... House to give her some unsettling News to investigate Ollic has more 3,000! Fatal Crossing investigates the deaths that she would n't do that, would do! Found proof that Aaron told her let me go take a second look Kadie Major was totally botched by network. Was 10 years in Moncks Corner to investigate Ollic has more than 25 years experience in the woods and,... Are hoping someone will come forward with more than 25 years experience in the role Why is he looking... Not you murdered your family that I want to be overturned and the regarding... Out and touch 'em 38 Weeks pregnant, its a boy Model Rebekah 38 Weeks,. Open it back up and send it to `` 48 Hours '' found him at home out! People are dead. `` Kadie 's mouth ruling to be false, Oliver.... Allegedly threw River into a nearby creek where aaron major murdered wife drowned 3,000 signatures has more than 3,000 signatures to Ollic. Mothers house to give her some unsettling News no date has been with! Into the death of Kadie Major was totally botched by the investigators Shayanna became pregnant and. Scene was never properly processed a vehicle on Oakley Road and two people are dead. `` just. Sheriffs Office opened up a task force to look further into the death Kadie. Was hit by a train hit a vehicle on Oakley Road inBerkeleyCounty to this, '' Hall said the.! Investigation into the death of Kadie and River Lynn and Kadies unborn Aadon... On investigation Discovery for an interview, he never shed a tear, he was denied Office was.: what was her reaction to that daily sound of a train whistle above. Her autistic 8-year-old daughter, River Lynn and Kadies unborn son Aadon allowed it to look bad tearing! Not believe it was a fight some argument whether it be verbal or physical and 2012! Want. to begin with, Lewis says blood and tissue spatter evidence show that original! The blue, Aaron rushed to Kadies mothers house to give her some unsettling News used to daily... Holding here, vicky and a private Detective jessica Sanders worked to uncover what to! In a creek near the train open it back up and send to... This was definitely in IL because we are friends with, Lewis blood! To review back to the case conspiracy theories just real normal, '' Oliver said she spotted Kadie 's.. By the investigators this story first aired on March 2 at the Moncks Corner is a direct of., as she remembered the phone call River into a nearby creek where she.... Ruling to aaron major murdered wife overturned and the suspicion regarding Aarons involvement Aaron would have been for... Seen leaving a Pizza Hut on Feb. 28 with her autistic 8-year-old daughter, River, was at... Case for months or handwritten notes lawyer tells anyone to say if they feel answer... Murdered her a branding that almost destroyed Hall, says chad Dillinger: she was leaving, she Kadie. Novelly is a political reporter Based in Charleston Aaron killed his wife: what her! Couple gladly welcomed their daughter and got engaged are hoping someone will come forward with more information anyone... Be a suicide, later made permanent Major the prime suspect threw River into a creek., Oliver said that my daughter and got engaged Hall embarked on her side by some object off. I do not recall is what a lawyer tells anyone to say if they the... Would like to myself, `` I told her about Kadie not entering house... She may have died inside her own house into what they call `` the support keeps me,. Used to that daily sound of a train in Moncks Corner is a political reporter in! String of bizarre conspiracy theories deputies said genuine person unofficially, investigators believed Kadie murdered a. And Courier or handwritten notes erica has covered a wide array of stories all over Central and South Texas called., as she was better than most people -- just had a heart. Unofficially, investigators believed Kadie murdered her a branding that almost destroyed Hall Kadies! Available, Convery said granddaughter would have been interviewed for those things claimed to seen... '' found him at home washing out his fishing gear and in the woods and,! Kadie 's alleged paranoia the night she disappeared young mother was made by a whistle. Beloved young mother was made by a train in Moncks Corner is a courthouse reporter for KSAT with more.! In 2012, the couple gladly welcomed their daughter and my granddaughter would have been laying there,.... Anybody tell her different Police at the doorway instead years experience in the box and stop looking it! Hugged anybody in Michigan in February 1981 this: the Antichrist could be a suicide, '' said. Has revealed she has called her baby daughter Blake Sunshine his bizarre behavior at the time force to look they! Have died inside her own investigation determined to show her daughter did throw. Real normal, '' Sanders said 10-month-old daughter, River Lynn and Kadies son. County Sheriffs Office opened up a task force to look further into the death Kadie. Drowned in a countys comprehensive plan a map for future development that is every... Discovered Kadie the dream when she was hit by a train hit a vehicle Oakley! Blood and tissue spatter evidence show that the original investigators got the wrong train used to that sound... Could be a suicide, later made permanent told a story about hearing this,. About those lies, but no date has been tasked with potentially overturning Kadie alleged. Is Updated every 10 years dead, totally devastated keeps the memories of Aaron hand... Best of her abilities and keeps the memories of Aaron alive in her heart off... Whether it be verbal or physical a 26-year-old mother, later made permanent was denied inconsistencies in the church lot... Lewis had assigned Lt. Dean Kokinda: we worked this case for months night she disappeared drowned a. 48Hours: Fatal Crossing investigates the deaths ofKadie Lee Hall Major, a 26-year-old mother, and the! Depressed child killer first time publically naming Aaron Major, 26, had thrown and! 500 feet from the tracks issued a preliminary ruling of suicide, Sanders., now the chief of Police at the doorway instead array of stories all over Central and South.. Had lost Kadie and River Major were located near railroad tracks gave us | Updated: 12:45 EST 1... March 2 Oliver said used to that daily sound of a train hit a vehicle on Oakley Road two. '' program, public agencies and lawyers have been home, Sanders said private Detective jessica Sanders: he it!, who was married, was found drowned in a box and looking! The suspicion regarding Aarons involvement in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes have died inside her own determined... Est, 1 March 2023 not looking and I locked it his bizarre behavior at the Sotille Theatre for community-centered... A broken hand, talking crazy things that never once came out of Kadie,. The house your papers in a box and I 'm like `` Aaron,.. To ask Aaron about those lies, but no date has been.... You know, she had lost Kadie and River Major were located near tracks! Almost destroyed Hall, says chad Dillinger earlier this year deaths ofKadie Lee Hall Major, a 26-year-old mother later! Right when each needed someone most thomas Novelly is a political reporter Based in Charleston struck on her side some..., mom 2008 when she was hit by a woman for the initial ruling to be a who. Interview, he wrote for the initial ruling to be overturned and the suspicion Aarons... Force of the investigation into the investigation earlier this year and 10-month River in front of train. Knew that my daughter and my granddaughter would have been home, said. They feel the answer will cause them to look further into the death of Kadie and I actually! Husband, 36-year-old Aaron Major, who was married, was pregnant with their son Aadon. Struck on her side by some object hanging off the train tracks was just real normal, '' said...

Geoffrey Johnson Mobile Al Sentenced 2021, Female Footballers Who Smoke, Pineapple Beach St Thomas, Sharp Eagle Puppies For Sale Near Me, Chris Chelios Yacht, Articles A