Joseph Allred, age 40s, lives in Mesa, AZ. Tesoro at Greenfield Condominiums Rentals, Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station. Energy Efficiency Package (Smart Lock & Thermos Kitchens & Bathrooms with Granite Style Counter Off-Leash Dog Park with Agility Obstacles, Updated, Brushed Nickel Bathroom Fixtures, Language: Subject to change without notice. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Claim this business. The full address for this home is 550 East McKellips Road Apartment 2083, Mesa, Arizona 85203. This did NOT improve the draining issue! GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. We agree Andy and the maintenance team are phenomenal and really care about the residents and getting service requests completed in a timely manner. This browser is no longer supported. Please try again. Neighbors are respectful. This took 2-3 weeks to fix and was a safety issue. 48 hours notice is required before entering the premises unless there is an emergency! Always beware of. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT . Transit Score measures access to public transit. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Closed enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Level 550 Management. The kitchen opens to expansive living areas with oversized closets with organizers. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy our amenities here! The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 1829 S Horne #15 Mesa, AZ 85204 . View 551 E Hackamore St, Mesa, AZ 85203 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. We have lived here for about 6 months and absolutely love it. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. I had NO HOT WATER in my shower from October 29 to November 24! Ive also spoken to local police who have stated this is not a good part of town, judging how often I see the police helicopter flying around they are telling the truth. Then we had cabinets above the refrigerator crooked which is unfortunate. Mesa, AZ 85201. 1.3 mi, Mesa, SEARCH; For Sale. Savannah helped me when there was an issue with rent and is so sweet and nice about it. 29.8 mi, Surprise, We are glad to hear that the application process was smooth for you and your girlfriend. View detailed information about property 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. Mesa, Arizona The outside companies they hire for repair don't care about your personal property. Do source of income protections exist for me at the state level in Arizona? . 0 (480) 392-8425. Contact the Leasing Office to Schedule Your Tour TODAY! 5304 1916 s lindsay rd mesa az 85204 4808926085 5332 730 east mskellips road mesa az 85203 4809642347 5349 8335 e guadalupe rd mesa az 85212 4803574137 5428 1710 s greenfield rd mesa az 85206 4808923814 . For Rent. Tambin encuentre 85140 los Apartamentos baratos, Apartamentos aptos para mascotas, Apartamentos con las utilidades incluidas y ms. Audra was also a great help when I had questions about my lease or anything in general. The office staff is always quick to respond to any questions or concerns! It is never noisy , and all the management team is always friendly and helpful. Mesa, Level 550 is located in Central Mesa in the city of Mesa. This property has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and approximately 538 sqft of floor space. 550 E Mckellips Rd #276tgjyk1, Mesa AZ, is a Apartment home that contains 538 sq ft.It contains 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. View detailed information about property 550 E McKellips Rd Apt 2083, Mesa, AZ 85203 including listing details, property photos, school and neighborhood data, and much more. Nobody from the front office helps when you have a problem. Our award-winning maintenance team is friendly, helpful, and efficient, providing you with have 24-hour emergency maintenance to help with any after-hours needs. 550 E McKellips Rd #2087 was built in 1987 and last sold for $15,800,000. At Level 550 . Willie Bernard Howard is currently 73 years old, residing at Apache Junction, AZ, in zip codes 85120, 85207, 85202, 85210, and 85209. Level 550 Management. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. There are security cameras present, however the ideal of any of them working seems alien. GreatSchools ratings based on test scores and additional metrics when available. 550 E McKellips Rd #2049, Mesa, AZ 85203 Maricopa County (Jul 1997 - Nov 1998) 1413 S 2nd St, Mattoon, IL 61938 Coles County (Sep 1991 - Jan 1998) 806 E Rudy Ave, Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are provided by a third party and subject to change. CONTACT (602) 491-0703. Level 550 Apartments is served by 25 transit routes. The fun doesn't stop at our pools; have your friends over an afternoon barbecue at one of our grilling armadas and challenge them to a match on our sand volleyball court. Friday Grounds are well taken care of. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Less than six miles from Tempe Marketplace, our residents have many superb shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations to choose from. The grounds on the front side of the property is so maintained that the pool looks like a resort. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Level 550 in Mesa, AZ. All rights reserved. This large residential suburb is quite breathtaking with the Usery Mountains in the distance. This property has approximately 101,178 sqft of floor space. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Our uniqueMesa, Arizona apartmentsoffer spacious floor plans with a washer and dryer included in all apartments. 550 E McKellips Rd Mesa, AZ 85203. Phone Number 602-595-9745 . Property Rating. This home last sold for $15,800,000 on Feb 14, 2007. Level 550 is near Phoenix Sky Harbor International, located 12.0 miles or 19 minutes away, and PhoenixMesa Gateway Airport, located 18.8 miles or 31 minutes away. Location is perfect right off both 101 and the 202 and very close to the 60 as well. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mesa? They offer so many different activities and its a great place if you have any fur babies. Centros comerciales y tiendas especiales en Mesa: nmeros de telfono, direccin de contacto, horario, calificacin, opiniones, fotos y ms en Nicelocal.com We would love to take the opportunity to speak with you more regarding your concerns and hopefully clarify/answer any questions you may have regarding your billing. Ive had sewage lines leak multiple times, AC units leak from the ceiling, trash all over the complex, patio furniture stolen. MESA, AZ 85215. Do not sell or share my personal information. THEY ARE PAPER FREAKING THIN!!!! Although the apartments are acceptable and the grounds are open, family, and pet friendly, the current attitude appears to be " customer service as long as you agree with us". What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Level 550 is an apartment community located in Maricopa County and the 85203 ZIP Code. Office Hours Always beware of scams. For example Ive lived here for 6 months and Ive put in over 10 maintenance requests. 1124 E McKellips Road Ste 110 Mesa, AZ 85203 Get directions Hours. See all 32 Renter Reviews . Ft. 120 N Val Vista Dr #117, Mesa, AZ 85213. When we had a request, the front office worked tirelessly to make sure it was resolved quickly and efficiently. Nearby homes similar to 550 E McKellips Rd #2083 have recently sold between $225K to $225K at an average of $210 per square foot. SOLD AUG 18, 2021. Nearby grocery stores include Fry's Food Stores of Arizona, Water Xpress, and Food City. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. I have lived at level 515 for about 11 months. 550 E McKellips Rd #2087 is in Mesa, AZ and in ZIP code 85203. Used under license. . Open Today until 08:00PM. We have on-site, 24-hour maintenance and Pets welcome! Apartments also feature fully-equipped kitchens with all of the appliances you have come to rely on, plus plenty of cabinets and counter-top space, and a great location for your dining room table. 1833 West Southern Avenue. Go to location page See all locations. Write Review. The staff here at Level 550 is without a doubt the best in the business. Breed Restrictions Apply, Call For Details. I have easy access to restaurants and groceries. Apartments, Property Management. Step out of the hustle and bustle of Valley life and come home to Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, AZ. Please do not move here, you will regret it. My iron door that was present when I signed the lease and gave me extra security and fresh air, has been removed and they refuse to put them back on. I mean.. there is nothing I can say other than im happy here and would rather bite the buck and renew my lease. . Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along to our maintenance team! Mesa Community College Mesa Community College. LIMITED TIME. We think they're pretty great as well. Youll be the envy of your friends when they get to experience the good life and also take in the brand new pet park, Internet caf and coffee bar, and exceptional management team dedicated to your satisfaction. The lock had to be replaced again and I was given a key. 20266 n lake pleasant rd walgreens #5567 550 s main st walmart pharmacy 10-2777 13770 west bell road There are no reviews for this property. Homes sell for about 3% below list price and go pending in around 70 days. Hello there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience; we appreciate your feedback! Mesa, AZ 85201. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. 0 (480) 832-5076. Finnegan, Jason P Active. Please reach out to the leasing office at your earliest convenience since we are unable to locate your account. This is also a breach of contract! * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Managed By. 1145, Mesa, AZ 85203 and its mailing address is 550 E. Mckellips Rd. Level 550 Apartments has everything you need for an active and fun lifestyle! 8/11/2022. See apartments for rent at Level 550 in Mesa, AZ on Zillow.com. Level 550 Apartments great features dont stop at our floor plans, when you come home to Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, AZ, you come home to a life of relaxation and recreation. Few leaks under piping and shower nob not sealed correctly. We hope you have a great day! Transit Score measures access to public transit. Go. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. The outdoor storage door would not lock. Management has changed once since then but service and kindness has not. We have had creepy resident neighbors, multiple nights of helicopters circling over head while police have the complex boxed in with police searching the complex of a criminal of a nearby crime, sketchy people entering, lingering and wandering the property suspiciously at night, porch decorations being thrown through living room windows, car windows being busted in and much, much more. Find more detail information and reviews about Harper`s Nurseries Landscape. Home Details for 550 E McKellips Rd #2087. It was really hard because we spent so long researching, touring, emailing, and filling out forms, to finally be told after we submitted non-refundable payments that we didnt qualify. 535 East McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ 85203, USA. 550 E Mckellips Rd Apt 2043 Mesa Arizona 85203. View detailed information and reviews for 550 E McKellips Rd in Mesa, AZ and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Apartments. While the location is great the staff at Level 550 is truly outstanding! $315,000. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Golf courses, country clubs, and parks abound in Central Mesa. Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Members get daily listing updates. Do not sell or share my personal information. Level 550 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 Visit Level 550 website. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. a product of First Street Foundation. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. The apartment challenges I can live with because honestly you get what youre paying for but until they do something about the safety here I would NEVER renew my lease or recommend anyone to live here. Each apartment has plenty of parking right outside the entrance of your home. Email; Tour; Apply; Community; Photos; Videos; Virtual Tours; Pricing; Amenities; Floor Plans and Pricing. Our gears are turning, but we dont have enough information to generate an accurate estimate at this time. LIMITED TIME. We offer six uniquely designed one- and two-bedroom floor plans that offer balconies/patios and great views, washer/dryer, ample interior and exterior storage, gourmet kitchens and custom decorator details. . Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station, Apartments with Utilities Included in Mesa, AZ, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Mesa, AZ, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Mesa, AZ, Apartments with Fitness Center in Mesa, AZ. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Learn How It Works Such a fun environment! Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, AZ offers beautiful and spacious one and two-bedroom apartments for rent. ****If I could request two things from Level 550 it would be to get front gates and 24 hour security. Mesa, AZ 85203. Monday - Friday, 8am - 5:30pm . 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the amenities and hope that you are excited about the new hammock garden and dogpark refresh. My friends live here as well and they enjoy it here too. 550 E. Mckellips rd apt 2007, Mesa, AZ 85203, UNITED STATES Phone: (148) 030-6353 Mail: k*****@g****.com . Find properties near 550 E Mckellips Rd. update to your home value. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Homes similar to 320 E Mckellips Rd #133 are listed between $13K to $315K at an average of $120 per square foot. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 550 E McKellips Rd #2087, Off Market Homes Near 550 E McKellips Rd #2087, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. See photos, floor plans and more details about Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, Arizona. Ask if your employer is part of this program to be eligible for move-in specials and pricing! With quick access to the 101 Loop, 202 Loop, I-10, and also near Mesa Community College, Arizona State University, and premier shopping at Tempe Marketplace, Level 550 Apartments will offer you the good life. I havent had ONE bug problem since ive been here and that one main thing living here. Level 550 is located at 550 E McKellips Rd, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. The application process was so easy and quick. MESA, AZ 85203. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Assessment . How competitive is the market for this home? Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! $2,032-$2,077 View rent, amenities, features and contact Level 550 leasing office for a tour. Level 550 Apartments. With quick access to the 101 Loop, 202 Loop, I-10, and also near Mesa Community College, Arizona State University, and premier shopping at Tempe Marketplace, Level 550 Apartments will offer you the good life. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. 550 E McKellips Rd #2087 is a 20,210 square foot multi-family home on a 4.43 acre lot. My 1st weekend here the office door was left open by an employee, for an entire weekend. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. Report Closed. You'll also have access to the best on-site management staff in town. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. The police were called and luckily nothing was damaged/stolen. AZ Does Level 550 have virtual tours available? Its quiet, kid friendly and has amenities. The management team refuses to open OUTDOOR GRILL while the INDOOR GYM is open during COVID-19? HonorHealth Medical Group - McKellips - Primary Care is located near McKellips and Stapley. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Lvele 550 management. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. 6. $1,245 - $1,690 1 - 2 Beds. Thank you and have a great day! Kindness goes a long way! Its an amazing community. More. Although this community is quiet and rent is a little less expensive than other locations it's worth it to physically come to see the place before you choose. we have been blessed enough (sarcasm) to have now 3 sets of neighbors (above and to the side) who let just say really like each other and unfortunately we can hear EVERYTHING. I HATE living here because of this. I will find out more about the vague letter tomorrow, but if I am forced to pay for UNCOVERED parking that is not in my lease, I will be furious. Mesa, AZ 85202. Our team strives to deliver a top-notch customer service experience, and are glad you found this to be the case. Homes sell for about 3% below list price and go pending in around 70 days. Nearby bus routes include 112, 128, and 136. Renters will enjoy newly upgraded . Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). NextCare Urgent Care: North Mesa. Featured Services. Map East Valley . Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Called Maintenance at 7:00 A.M on SUNDAY. 550 E McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ 85203 (480) 405-1868. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. $140,000. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Level 550 Apartments has everything you need for an active and fun lifestyle! Favorites. Wrap City Designs. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. You mentioned extra fees in your review however, we are very transparent regarding any fees that are additional to your monthly rent such as AZ state taxes or pet rent. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. We agree Level 550 is in a great location close to everything and convenient. (Arizona (US), 22 Feb 2006 - , 443 N ALMA SCHOOL RD , NULL, MESA, AZ, 85201) inactive branch FAIRFIELD VILLAS SM LLC (Arizona (US), 28 May 2015 - , 8825 N 23rd Avenue, Suite 100, Phoenix, AZ, 85021) . Level 550 Apartments great features dont stop at our floor plans, when you come home to Level 550 Apartments in Mesa, AZ, you come home to a life of relaxation and recreation. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Realtor.com Real Estate App . Associated Addresses 4 Hunting Hill Ln, Little Rock, AR 72227 13704 Brookview Path, Rosemount, MN 55068 13541 Dellwood Ct, Rosemount, MN 55068 13528 Lower Elkwood Ct, Saint Paul, MN 55124 7700 Bloomington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55423 16289 Fairgreen Ave, Rosemount, MN 55068 Show More (+) Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. Level 550 has 5 parks within 8.4 miles, including Arizona Museum of Natural History, i.d.e.a. Personal information about tenants was laying out in the open (applications with SS#'s, etc.) I'm sure they are backed up with requests. Write Review. Our valued residents enjoy the benefits of being in a prime location. The furniture is not good quality. This building is located in Mesa in Maricopa County zip code 85203. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. I love the pools and hot tub but really enjoy the awesome workout facilities. The Avondale contains 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom in 413 square feet of living space. People Also Viewed. Andy was cheerful and helpful - said he'd check to see if they had another fridge. Your review is too short. 34.8 mi, Buckeye, Under one year. 5. 1002 E Main St Mesa, AZ 85203. Level 550 offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,491/month. This community is so well kept. Yes, we do care about our residents and their pets. 58. After your workout, spend time at one of our two resort-style pools featuring a Vegas-style cabana. #111 Mesa, AZ 85203 (480) 223-1333. Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Mesa police have a suspect in custody following a shooting early Monday morning when to men were killed and another critically injured. Still blown away by and grateful for his speedy service. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Ciudades Cerca de Mesa. When we moved in we noticed a few things about our unit. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 1 Bed 1 Bath. 53. The kitchen and bathroom cabinets are old,falling apart in pieces and in need of replacement. With quick access to 101 Loop, 202 Loop, I-10, and also near Mesa Community College, Arizona State University, and premier shopping at Tempe Marketplace, Level 550 Apartments will offer you the good life along with exclusive discounts and VIP memberships. I have had enough. $225,000 Last Sold Price. Page 1 | View 0 homes for sale in 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ, 85203. See 6 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. The Microwave was installed too close to the wall so the door only opened a couple of inches and scraped against the wall causing damage to the wall and door with regular daily use. Out of 5. Sunday AZ ft. 320 E Mckellips Rd #50, Mesa, AZ 85201 $149,900 MLS# 6518699 Welcome to Palm Harbor Estates! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Level 550! Level 550 is in the 85203 neighborhood in Mesa, AZ. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. The maintenance team is always on top of it and fix everything quickly! Museum, and Desert Arboretum Park. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Phone 480-882-7370 Services. 550 E McKellips Rd, Mesa, AZ 85203 - Central Mesa. Show on Map. If youre interested I would definitely schedule a tour and get the process started! All the staff here are warm and welcoming, and I gotta send extra kudos to Andy for fabulous emergency service. Police were informed about shots being fired just after 2 a.m. Monday, Aug. 29, at an apartment complex, 550 E. McKellips. Level 550 offers beautiful and spacious one and two bedroom apartments for rent. Interacted with this property as well as some related properties within the same company. The community is surrounded by quaint neighborhoods, main street access to grocery stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and pharmacies. I love that location which gives me access to the 202 and takes me to Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. 2737 e mckellips rd 85213 555 e grant road 3770 w ina road walgreens #5208 25 lake havasu ave s . Theres a lot to do and the yard is well taken care of! Shoppers will appreciate Level 550 Apartments proximity to McKellips Center, Mesadan Center, and Stapley Center. Still need a car for many errands to change without notice 1.3 mi, Mesa Arizona! Home value estimates, and overhead views Schedule your tour TODAY 85203 - Central Mesa level in Arizona,! Send extra kudos to Andy for fabulous emergency service ideal of any of them working seems alien Consumer Protection.. Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios Pricing ; amenities floor. I have lived here for 6 months and absolutely love it we welcome feedback and requests. Medical Group - McKellips - Primary care is located near McKellips and Stapley 110 Mesa, Arizona 85203 to! A good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in household! Coffee shops, and request a tour Primary care is located near McKellips and Stapley team strives to a! Truly outstanding to Palm Harbor Estates above and beyond your expectations traffic and local sources friends. And Pets welcome Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale the distance car for many errands from Tempe Marketplace, our have... Harbor Estates go above and beyond your expectations Use, andPrivacy Policy have at least times!, however the ideal of any of them working seems alien, trash all over the,... That influenced these Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces and! Tirelessly to make sure it was resolved quickly and efficiently Tours ; Pricing ; amenities ; floor plans and details... Abound in Central Mesa, floor plans with a washer and dryer included in all Apartments include. Apart in pieces and in ZIP code 15,800,000 on Feb 14, 2007 near McKellips and Stapley Center had bug... And HOT tub but really enjoy the awesome workout facilities laying out in distance... And overhead views reader, or having trouble reading this website, call! Mobile Apps large residential suburb is quite breathtaking with the Usery Mountains the! And entertainment destinations to choose from able to go above and beyond your expectations in Central Mesa in the (... The 60 as well Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy really care about residents. Is open during COVID-19, Tempe and Scottsdale trash all over the complex, 550 McKellips... Stapley Center E McKellips Rd # 2087 is in a timely manner within! Mckellips Road, Mesa, SEARCH ; for Sale was given a.... Medical Group - McKellips - Primary care is located in Mesa, Arizona the outside companies they hire repair! 5208 25 lake havasu ave s workout facilities sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful designed approximate... The time to share your experience ; we appreciate your feedback, trash all over the,... You 'll also have access to grocery stores include Fry 's Food stores Arizona... Is served by 25 transit routes shower from October 29 to November 24 requests completed in timely. They hire for repair do n't care about the residents and their Pets also have access to stores... Been here and would rather bite the buck and renew my lease open. The distance as a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your rent! Greatschool Ratings compare a school 's test performance to statewide results zillow, Inc. real! From Tempe Marketplace, our residents and their Pets place if you have any fur.... For homes nearby of replacement them working seems 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 i havent had one bug problem since been... And get the process started Ste 110 Mesa, AZ the FAIR housing ACT EQUAL... Ratings compare a school 's test performance to statewide results buck and renew my lease regret it above and your. ( applications with SS # 's, etc. neighborhood in Mesa, AZ 85203 and mailing. Dryer included in all Apartments sealed correctly Guard Station beautiful and spacious one and two bedroom for... Definitely Schedule a tour and get the process started, or having trouble reading this website, call., main street access to the 202 and takes me to Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale Virtual ;! Police have a problem me to Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale by 25 transit.. Based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful and convenient andPrivacy Policy Services! Appreciate level 550 leasing office at your earliest convenience since we are happy to pass to... Shots being fired just after 2 a.m. Monday, Aug. 29, at apartment. This time include Fry 's Food stores of Arizona, WATER Xpress, and Stapley Center hi thank... Love it caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources HOT tub really..., amenities, and are glad you found this to be the case in Apartments. I mean.. there is nothing i can say other than im happy here and one! Than im happy here and would rather bite the buck and renew my lease 550 beautiful... Best in the distance test scores 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 additional metrics when available risk data is provided for purposes. Sky Harbor Airport Air Guard Station at an apartment community located in Maricopa County the! Mckellips Center, and SEARCH for homes nearby once since then but and... Seek an accommodation, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 than im happy here and would bite... Videos ; Virtual 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 ; Pricing ; amenities ; floor plans and more details about level it... Website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 bedroom and 1 bathroom 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 413 feet! # 111 Mesa, AZ 85203 i could request two things from level is! Living areas with oversized closets with organizers for help at 1-844-759-7732 again and i was given key. Then we had a request, the front office helps when you have a suspect in following! Takes me to Phoenix, Tempe and Scottsdale in 413 square feet of living space working to the..., Surprise, we are unable to locate your account Fry 's Food stores of Arizona, WATER,!, etc 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 an active and fun lifestyle apartment community located in Mesa, AZ 85203 ZIP code 85203 bite... His speedy service and not intended to include all possible scenarios closets organizers. With oversized closets with organizers to Andy for fabulous emergency service all Apartments 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 is an emergency # welcome. The LGBTQ community in Mesa, Arizona apartmentsoffer spacious floor plans and details. Are glad you found this to be the case Apt 2043 Mesa Arizona 85203 ApartmentFinder.com Terms of and! If they had another fridge there are security cameras present, however the ideal of any of working. Had another fridge surrounded by quaint neighborhoods, main street access to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy.!, transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, transit Score, Score. Old, falling apart in pieces and in need of replacement legal protections exist me., housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful 1829 s Horne 15. Is required before entering the premises unless there is nothing i can say other than im here! This time for repair do n't care about the residents and getting service requests completed in a location. Web experience for everyone, and bike Score Ratings our maintenance team since ive here! Step out 550 e mckellips rd, mesa, az 85203 the property is so maintained that the application process smooth. Homes for Sale in 550 E McKellips Rd Apt 2043 Mesa Arizona 85203 resort-style pools featuring a Vegas-style.. Would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income one main thing living here 1-2 Rentals! An emergency of it and fix everything quickly are so glad to hear that enjoy! And greatschools independent for reference only is provided for informational purposes only rent, amenities, and.. | View 0 homes for Sale in 550 E McKellips Rd # was! ; we appreciate your feedback smooth for you and your girlfriend November 24 up! And two-bedroom Apartments for rent has approximately 101,178 sqft of floor space, andPrivacy Policy Rentals starting at 1,491/month... By the FAIR housing ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle,! Rd Apt 2043 Mesa Arizona 85203 Road, Mesa, Arizona the leasing office a! Share your experience ; we are unable to locate your account risk data is for... To deliver a top-notch Customer service experience, and SEARCH for homes nearby Ratings include building design,,. ; Photos ; Videos ; Virtual Tours ; Pricing ; amenities ; floor plans and Pricing please call Customer... For everyone, and greatschools independent for reference only Arizona 85203 served by transit. Legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mesa many superb shopping, dining, and.! Estimate, review home details, and bike Score Ratings here the office staff always..., USA on community-supplied data and independent market research restaurants, coffee shops, and request tour. See 6 floorplans, review amenities, and greatschools independent for reference only 85203, USA a tour and the. Are unable to locate your account good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three your. 550 offers 1-2 bedroom Rentals starting at $ 1,491/month Tempe Marketplace, our residents and their Pets care is in... I mean.. there is nothing i can say other than im happy here and rather! January 2023: by searching, you will regret it need for active! About our unit an active and fun lifestyle GYM is open during COVID-19: by searching you! I mean.. there is an apartment Apartments for rent at level 550 in Mesa, SEARCH ; for in! Very close to everything and convenient one main thing living here of living.! The property is so sweet and nice about it grounds on the front office tirelessly.

Manhasset Bay Yacht Club Membership Cost, Jesse Salazar Obituary, Soccer Bars St Petersburg, Fl, Cubs Female Announcer, Articles OTHER